Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Here Comes the Rest of The Laws – As Expected" - Mnt Goat Thursday Update

Go down

"Here Comes the Rest of The Laws – As Expected" - Mnt Goat Thursday Update Empty "Here Comes the Rest of The Laws – As Expected" - Mnt Goat Thursday Update

Post  Admin Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:15 am

11/12/2015

UU6832 –“Here Comes the Rest of The Laws – As Expected “  by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

I want to thanks everyone for the thousands of invites and best wishes. However I am not here to have dinner, smoke cigars, shake hands, kiss babies or share a glass of brandy. I am here to bring the news as the news is generated and is the truthful news. That is my mission in this dinar saga. For years I sat by watching and listening to the gross misinformation and the abuse being taken by the dinar investor community. One day I said enough is enough and so I decided then to help.   

In my last news letter I told you about an effort to form new “reform” blocks consisting of those party members who support the Abadi government and all its reforms. These blocks make up the majority of parliament. This is tied to the Parties Law as the law sets standards as to party members and who can be involved in the government. Many of the past corrupted officials are now excluded. This is in part why we are seeing these last remaining laws move so fast.

Just think over the last 8 years just how long it took to get anything done. Think of how many times they had fights in parliament and members walking out or now showing up for the session. There is none of this now.

As amazing as it may seem, all these events in my last couple news letters (including today’s) have all happened in just a very short time period. It is very much timed and connected to the formation of these new reform blocks.

I have predicted most of these events would come to pass just prior to or in very close proximity to a significant change in the value of the Iraqi dinar. I have said this over and over again in many of my past news letter. Who was listening?  Go read them (
[url=http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/category/mnt goat]LINK[/url]), it is all documented.

So let’s now see what comes next in the coming weeks. This is going to get even more interesting as the near December. 

If you have not yet read my last couple news letters from 11/9 (
LINK) and 11/11 (LINK) you might want to read them before reading today’s news. It is all connected in the continuing RV saga. 

Today’s News

Today is Thursday November 12th. I know I just wrote a news letter yesterday and the day before but this time period is unlike all others. This is the long awaited period we have been waiting for. Don’t let it pass you by. The news is terrific and we shall see an RV shortly and I firmly believe it will be sooner than later.

This is the period of real change Iraq and it is all now happening at warp speed. The pieces to the puzzle are all figured out and we have laid them in place now to see the big picture.

So in my last couple news letters (
[url=http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/category/mnt goat]LINK[/url]) I presented you with many GOLDEN NUGGETs. I described these nuggets as events that we should all be looking for and many of them have come to past.

Sure there is so much going on in Iraq and you can get lost in all the intel. So what do you focus on then?

You have to put your concentration and focus on something that makes sense.

So what was most logical? What I did is research back to the news in the spring and summer of 2012. During this period we are now seeing the news mirroring very closely to the signs and news we received back then. The only difference is that there are the reforms and sincere efforts to clean up corruption and fully implement the Erbil Agreement of 2009-10 (now called Reconciliation mandates).

Just in case you don’t know we have confirmed FACTS that Dr. Shabibi did begin the process to RV the currency back in 2012.  This is not conjecture or rumor but hard facts that Iraq itself has revealed to us in many articles since. This was in reality the first and only time the RV cycle really did move forward.

I can not speak for all these false alarms with these beefed up call centers or bank screens showing different, ever changing rates. I chose a long time ago to forget all this nonsense and concentrate on the FACTS that we can prove and see. FACTS that are REAL and TANGIBLE.

So NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS.

So now I come with yet even more GOLDEN NUGGETs if you can believe there is even more so quickly. 

Our 1st golden nugget of the day –
We know that last Tuesday parliament conducted the first reading of the 20116 budget. Today we read articles from the news media in Iraq telling us that parliament intends to conduct the second reading of the 2016 budget on next Monday 11/16. Since when have they had two readings in the same week?

I guess the articles I presented about Abadi and Jubouri made a difference. In these articles the tone of the language made us suspect some other entity was behind this effort, asking them to “shot gun” these bills. Seems this is now happening.

Article Begins

FINANCE COMMITTEE SETS MONDAY AS THE DATE FOR THE SECOND READING OF THE BUDGET      

Said Finance Committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed that the committee set next Monday as the date for the second reading of the federal budget for the year 2016.

He said Mohammed MP from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc in a statementPUKmedia,
on Wednesday, the Finance Committee met today with all its members, and agreed to set Monday as the date for the second reading of the general budget for the year 2016 and MP Abdul Qader Mohammed said the committee members voted during the meeting today to choose the MP Faleh force on the mass of the citizen Chairman of the Committee, succeeding the late Ahmad Chalabi, who died of a heart attack.

The House of Representatives has completed the first reading of the draft law the federal budget last Tuesday. PUKmedia Luay al-Rubaie

Article Ends

Our 2nd golden nugget of the day –
If this was not good enough to get us all very excited today then later in the day out pops another news article that the Amnesty law will finally get its first reading in parliament.

Do you realize just how long we have been waiting for this law and of its importance to Iraq. I have explained this to you in many of my past news letters over the many years of the saga of this law and why this law is so very important.

I told you then that once the National Guard law was passed they would have to also address this Amnesty issue and do it quickly. So now just about a week since the passing of the National Guard law they are in fact now addressing Amnesty. Wow !  Events are now so predictable since they have no other choice and time is very limited.

I have always known that Amnesty is required prior to any RV. Now we are finally getting this law. The article alludes to the fact that they may also be voting on it also in the same session. We wait and watch. Miracles do happen!

So it looks like we may just get these last stranglers sooner than latr for the needed bills necessary prior to any RV. 

Article Begins

PARLIAMENT PROCEED WITH THE FIRST READING OF A LAW OF GENERAL AMNESTY TOMORROW     

Political landscape section Views: 141 Published on: Today, 03:45

BAGHDAD / parliamentary source revealed, Wednesday, that the House proceed with the first reading of the draft general amnesty law tomorrow.

The source for "Sky Press" that "the House of Representatives listed first reading of the draft amnesty law within the international agenda of the meeting tomorrow and will begin Baqrotha and voting on it."

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives may raise the 35 hearing to next Thursday after the vote on a number of laws and read the budget.

Article Ends

Can we possibly see an RV this coming weekend? I hesitate to give a timeframe so close to seeing many other events, that I believe still must happen prior to any RV, however I will say that the news on the currency reform subject matter is just amazing and all of it is just what we should expect prior to any RV. From it all we know that we are very, very close to something happening in regards to the currency of Iraq.     

Our 3rd golden nugget of the day –

Thursday 11/12 will be the Second reading of a bill defining the mandates of the three presidencies. Wow! Do you believe this progress they are making. What I want to know is why has no other so called intel “guru” brought all this information to you. Do they think its not important? Folks we are as the cusps of the final conclusions to what we have been waiting for so long.

Update: Fighting ISIS

News just in from Iraq.

Looks like they are about to begin that huge offense against ISIS in Mosul region that I referred to in 11/9 news letter. As I said these upcoming next battles to retake Mosul are very important and they should be the final large scale push  to rid Iraq of ISIS.

Let’s now all PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS- Lord may they be victorious against these evil terrorists and that nothing but full and complete victory may be theirs. May true FREEDOM ring once again in Iraq. Amen. 

Tweet Begins (late Wednesday night)

IRAQI FORCES CONFIRM THAT THEY WILL BE ATTACKING CENTRAL #RAMADI IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS      

IraqInsider Retweeted معا ضد داعش الارهاب
Iraqi forces confirm that they will be attacking central #Ramadi in the next few hours 

Tweet Ends

Article Begins (early Thursday morning)

CNN: PESHMERGA TAKE FIGHT TO ISIS TO RECLAIM IRAQI CITY

(11/12/15)      

(CNN) Kurdish forces, backed by coalition air support, have launched an offensive to take back the Iraqi town of Sinjar from ISIS.

Reclaiming Sinjar is one big step toward dividing the "caliphate" that ISIS claims it is establishing across the region.

The artery that passes through the town links Iraq's Mosul -- ISIS' PRIZED POSSESSION -- with cities it holds in Syria.

But the road also carries badly needed supplies to the 1.5 million people who still live in Mosul, where prices are rising and activists report hunger.

"It's not only important to recapture the town of Sinjar as a moral victory, but the ability to get the supply lines ... IS EXTREMELY CRITICAL FOR FUTURE FIGHTS," said Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, a CNN military analyst.
The operation will include up to 7,500 Peshmargas -- the Kurdish military force -- attacking the city from three sides to take control of supply routes, the Kurdish Region Security Council said Thursday.

Article Ends

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down