Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank26 and KTFA Members Late Saturday Afternoon 7-16-16

Go down

Frank26 and KTFA Members Late Saturday Afternoon 7-16-16  Empty Frank26 and KTFA Members Late Saturday Afternoon 7-16-16

Post  Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:05 pm

7/16/2016

KTFA:

ReddStarr: we have no reason to doubt Iraq that Iraq will pass the final requirements...that will allow the IMF/UN....to give the final "ok"....these things don't happen over night....but will happen soon....again....all IMO....of course.....

Eli: The IMF came out and told Iraq to get it done already . It does't get more real than that. It was even on Iraqia TV as per Delta.

And these things actually do happen over night......SUDDENLY...for that matter.

As I've been studying the news all this past week I kept thinking that Sunday would be a perfect day for a rate change. They're getting presured from all over the place.

Eli: They've been on holiday, then the military parade, then that strange protest that nothing happened. Everyone showed up ......for what?.......small talk.....ok we came now lets all go home.

What happened there? What took place ? Something must of happened. We just don't know the details.

Iraq will always have to be dealing with one thing or another.They will always have challenges . It's just a fact.

They do however need to add value to their currency if they want to progress in any way, shape or form.... And thats just a fact !

W8n4it2rv: Frank,IMO you and your teams are correct about September, but are missing 1 detail.

The powers that be don't care about the 1-1 sucker rate (JULY). The sucker rate is only a step used to BURN investors. After all the the Dinar / Dollar are just about 1-1 in Iraq because they are using them in-country together.

The powers that be will require Iraq to have STABILITY prior to the $3+ rate and IMO both will happen in September.

Frank26: I ONLY planted a seed on last W CC .................. Did not EXPLAIN ............. SEPT/OCT.

This is a ROAD MAP of THREE TIMES FRAMED to land at a FINAL decision on their MR ............ IMO.

I would like to SHARE this STUDY with my KTFA FAMILY .................... On our next MONDAY CC.

CC U there.........\m/ KTFA Frank........... Dessert will ferment into a rare Delicacy.........

Waymaker: MY opinion only- Didn't IMF say before end of first half of 2016? Nothing about 3rd qtr. Too many coincidences with Turkey flying the Coupe now right after Iraq military parade and thousand man march and UN having Iraq pow wow. 'Wait and see' that the Lord is good!

Frank26: LOOK: I made it clear .............. IMF would take Iraq to International theater by first half of 2016........... THEY DID!!!

Our STUDY is NOT this subject ................ OF YOURS !!!

SAID :We now watch the LOI come to reality by the will of the GOICBI via a change in their MR ........... NEXT.

TAUGHT:The ball is in Iraq's court NOW ............. THIS SECOND HALF IS IN THEIR CONTROL TO LIFT THEIR CURRENCY VALUE.

Kindly .................. Let them in this SECOND HALF.

Now join me on MONDAY CC for a Deeper Study. KTFA Frank

Bondservant88: If Frank is right (and it appears he is all the time), then all the decisions were made before the end of the 2nd quarter, but they just haven't been announced or completed.

So, the Iraqi govt/IMF/US did what they said they were going to do.The got everything decided by the first half.

Everything is in place, now they are just rolling it out. Hence, why Frank said IHHO, September 2016 framed or within 2016 framed.

This was my understanding of the cc. I can imagine setting up an economy and govt, getting rid of the corruption, fighting battles, would always take more time than we would hope it would.

I am with you though, I wish it would be over.

Blessings, Bondservant888

Frank26: BRAVO ............. YES !!!

AnotherMailman: I know we all want to as optimistic as possible, but, i highly doubt that Iraq would have a major rate change in September. There have been articles stating removing the 3 zeroes in early 2017 and that is what i am expecting. IMO

Frank26: Yes ............... We do not know WHEN. But we KNOW the MR of Iraq is not what it ...................... Has been !!!

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down