Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFA Monday Night CC Notes 7-18-16 Part 1 & 2

Go down

KTFA Monday Night CC Notes 7-18-16  Part 1 & 2 Empty KTFA Monday Night CC Notes 7-18-16 Part 1 & 2

Post  Admin Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:49 am

7/19/2016

KTFA:

Aggiedad77:  What you've been waiting for perhaps.....the notes from last night's CC
Aloha   Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Monday Night 07-18-2016

Frank26:  What I would like to do is talk to you Family…..I would like to invite you around a campfire….where we can dig a hole in the sand and lean back against the back of that hold and put your feet up on the sand and feel the warmth of the fire and look up and see the clear skies and know that ….my God it is full of stars.

I want you to also know that I asked the three Musketeers not to post their last two reports that they were going to cover….and we will talk a little bit about it tonight too…..but I start out with that by saying I am very grateful to them….I appreciate the fact that they stood down…..they did a lot of work for you….you saw the first one they came out with….but the second and third one I decided….no…..and I asked them kindly…..don’t put that material out…..

And the reason why Family….IMO….I feel that we are very close….now I know you can throw anything back at me….and say well Frank you have been saying that forever…..yeah but I say it in a completely different way…..I give you time frames that you can study with me and you can see what I mean by it.

I had a phone call from someone yesterday who said….Frank is it true they are exchanging…..and I said….here we go again….why do you tell me that…and he tells me the name of the guru….and I said no that guru is false and just pray for him….and you know something……if we are at the end….then IMO…..we need to respect each other…..where is the need for a champion of intel….besides your own desires.

When the three Musketeers were ready to put out their second and third reports…..I told them that I disagree with their first report…..but I felt their second and third reports were going to start to walk into a field…..a field we should not walk into….

IMO there are some things being done right now….not only with the Iraqi dinar but with many currencies around the world….and IMO….because we are so close to see some results of what they have been working on these currencies and if we start to talk about it….we would endanger ourselves….we would jeopardize ourselves….we would jeopardize KTFA…me….you.

I don’t think the topics or subjects that are being dealt with right now with currencies around the world is something we should get deep into…..I don’t.

As a student which most of you are….I can see you bobbing your heads up and down saying….I agree with you Frank….oh my goodness I agree with you….you are absolutely right…..and no I don’t care how many cookies you offer me….you can keep the cookies…..I’m not going to upchuck my cookies…..I have to be careful with what I say to you….with what I share with you IMO.

Last Monday and last Wednesday when we were together….it was wonderful…..DELTA was with us…..we even had a poster….a newbie who came on and said….well I’m not going to get excited anymore Frank….I mean you and DELTA were excited….all of a sudden we don’t need Mosul….we need to remove the program rate…..I’m confused…..how can you be confused with such a great statement….you are not a student….and if you were….you certainly wouldn’t make those statements.

Last Monday and Wednesday we said some things that made a lot of people think…..one of the things we said was……Family we are going to tell you that one or two of you are mocking us and sending me PM’s and saying….I thought you said that your files only went up to June…..what are we doing in July studying with you…..you are doing the right thing is what you are doing….in a continual study….as far as the mockery that would be your hypocrisy…..because you are with me even if you mock me…..because you know that our study is good….and yeah we had nothing up until June…..you know why….because the IMF promised to take junior by the ear and shove them into the international theater….guess what….they did…that was the first quarter and second quarter of 2016…that is called the first half.

Well guess what….we now have a third quarter that we are in…..well of course we are studying it….because I don’t see anyone exchanging….of course we are studying….and what we gave you last Monday and Wednesday was interesting….we said….

Family we are looking at the United Nations….and a lot of you just turned to each other and stared at each other and said….why…..and we told you…..maybe you forgot….Chapter 7…..Article 14….Article 8….they are all from the UN….and only the UN can remove them…..they are being governed by the IMF….and all of a sudden the light bulb comes on your head and you say…..oh….oh that is good…

And sure enough that evening a lot of our news hounds….ReddStarr, Don961 and many of you came in and started to find things on the UN….and throughout the week….Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I reiterated……Thursday I told you UN….then you saw the UN, the IMF, and the US meeting in Washington, DC and you went…..oh buddy….and some of  you went….this is it….this is it….and that is where you have to stop it…..if you need chastisement…..I’ll give it to you….

You’ve got to stop getting overly excited….when we say something you should not exaggerate it….not its value anyways….so what if you saw United Nations….did you see somebody from the CBI change the rate….no…..well then don’t get too excited….you can get happy….you can get somewhat excited that the things we are seeing are what we tell you. 

You know something……it was two weeks ago that I reached out to the internet and I said…..hey gurus….any of you gurus out there want to talk to me….give me a call….we should get our thoughts together….we shouldn’t compete against each other….well sure enough….Monday and Wednesday…..we told you about the UN….we told you about a lot of things….and then on Friday….or was it Saturday….I get this BlueStar….by the way John is busy that is why he did not give a political report today….but John sends me this long post from another forum and he says…..Frank look they are talking about you…..I said everybody talks about me….what about it…and here it is….what we said on Monday and Wednesday all of a sudden became gospel to others.

Meanwhile the United States Treasury is meeting with many people….the IMF is meeting with many people….it’s just not Iraq.

Ring-a-ding-ding…..ring-a-ding-ding…..Iran….have the UST and the IMF been meeting with you guys….have they been talking with your Central Bank of Iran….yes they have just like they have been talking to Iraq….oh ok.

Iraq’s banks are becoming super modern Family…and Jubouri is doing a great job along with Abadi to get rid of a lot of the corruption….and we told you last week….on television they actually rehashed why the dinar is going through a redenomination process…..we called it a rerun….remember…..they are still telling the citizens….Sadr got together with them….when was it….Friday….the day before….Thursday….Abadi got together with them…..did you read much about it….oh there it is….the million man march….went good….TA-DA….the end…..really that is it….yeah that was it….how about you Sadr….I told them everything is ok…then the next you know they all split and went home…they did….yeah they did….wow….

And IMO….we told you last week….they are giving them instructions…..you were looking for what the other gurus told you….we told you that the citizens are part of the new coalition force….they are kicking the living daylights out of ISIS by the way…and they are rescuing the children that are being put in place of the ISIS soldiers that are running all over the place…..you will read about it….

And by the way….I don’t know if you know this….you probably don’t….the coalition force never entered Fallujah….we did it….and we gave it to them…and they took it and ran with it….and the next thing is Mosul….yeah the coalition force entered in Mosul….and the citizens also entered and got involved….Family there is something about Mosul….I told you last Monday….I told you last Wednesday….and we can’t even figure it out…..I mean sure….it is for the Kurds….ok….but there is something else involved with it…..yes the Kurds will annex it….yes….but there is something else.

Then you see when Turkey….uh-oh….you know those banks needed….through Kurdistan….through Mosul….it’s complicated…..but it is being done….there are many parts….and I compared it to the space shuttle….you don’t launch the space shuttle if even one part does not function.

There were some speeches made by Abadi and Sadr…these speeches were powerful….these speeches were not negative….they were supportive of each other….of Abadi and Sadr in the religious section….you know the people will first look to Sadr and Sistani first and then Abadi….no disrespect to you Abadi…but that is just the chain of command….even Abadi knows this….and that is why he is working with them….and both of them complimented each other….you saw it….you didn’t see it last week….I think you saw it yesterday or the day before….finally….they are preparing the citizens….they told them that the bad ministers are running…and the citizens are giving these bad ministers the stink eye…an evil look….as they chase them…..you see this is where I got to be careful….IMO.

So the UN meets with Iraq in New York last week…. I wonder why…and by the way….Mr. guru that uses my material…..I looked you up….not in conventional ways…..I can’t believe who you are….first you are not a doctor…..and second of all you belong to another forum that you own….if you think you are being clever by just taking our material and reproducing it in red color to make yourself look good…..I’m sorry….you see it’s not about me it’s about God….it’s about you Family….it’s about serving you God.

Ok what did I say….2x2x2….and everybody said….what….and I apologized because I didn’t really define it….the last two weeks of this month….and then 2x2….that is the equivalent of a month….July and August have to go by….IMO….because when we started to study the third quarter….we realized….wow….they are in the international world…..bravo and applause….standing ovation…way to go IMF…

And on top of that….Iraq….bravo….standing ovation….because you are going through reforms at the speed of light….now you aren’t getting the money you are supposed to….you got some grants….you got some loans from the IMF….but you aren’t getting the big ones yet are you….but the fact that you are getting those other little ones tells us that you complied with Article 8….it just hasn’t been accepted yet….this is what we taught you last week.

But the UN of New York met with Iraq….and you wouldn’t have know that unless we had pointed that out…..not patting ourselves on the back….you just wouldn’t have known that.

I want to figure out Mosul….hey by the way….anybody want some s’mores….we got the campfire going here and we got s’mores and we got coconut milk…..we can break the coconut husks, we got bananas, papayas, mangoes….we are all sitting around a campfire….we are just enjoying ourselves….and we are really looking towards the direction of the UN….and not so much that our beautiful, blessed three Musketeers wanted to teach you….because IMO….our beautiful three Musketeers are lacking information….and that information would be beyond dangerous right now….and very wrong to talk about….and they stood down….and we are still trying to figure out what it is that these countries are doing with the IMF and some of them with Iraq.

Now the currencies….asset based and whatever other word….I don’t even want to say the word….see that is a dangerous word….I don’t even want to say it….because IMO…..they are doing something with this word…and IMO….the US dollar is Basil III compliant….therefore it is asset backed….so whatever it is they are doing….manipulating, mixing up, and changing….we don’t need to talk about…and I’ve guided you this far…and I want to continue to guide you further and protect you.

If we truly are…..this close to the fire….don’t get so close that you burn yourself….observe it from a distance and prepare yourself to deal with that fire.

Mosul is not done yet I will admit….it is so miniscule….there is something going on with the Kurds and Mosul and Turkey and their currency and their banking structure and their oil…..and Mosul is not a precursor for their Monetary Reform….but for the Kurds it means something….and if the Kurds are that impressed or that into Mosul and we don’t understand it yet….I want to….because we printed their language on the new currency that is about to go up in value IMO……Kurdistan is extremely important….therefore so is Mosul…..now you give me Mosul and everything else will go at the speed of light…..do you have Mosul yet….no.

We told you there are three phases….oh no I didn’t…..there are phases they are going through with Mosul….and actually there are not three there are four….militarily they are called spreads….each unit….each entity has a certain spread…..certain miles or acres that they have to deal with…and there are just a few villages….in fact there were 11 of them last week in the Mosul area that still needed to be taken care of…..and I think that is where the citizens are getting involved and helping out….and they will tell you about it….later.

The north is secured in Mosul…and the east is pretty much secured….and the south and west….not yet….so let that be on your calendar….we are not done with Mosul…..so if you don’t mind….give me Mosul…and for those of you who say….when we get Mosul we still are not going to see the rate….I didn’t say you were going to see the rate…..I said you are going to see the reforms travel at the speed of light and the Financial Reform is one of that….and that is what you are seeing….the progress…..the movement of the reform….of their currency reform….you are seeing it….and the LOI defined it very clearly….and you got chunks of the LOI all over the place….and when that came out the IMF all of a sudden shut up….did you notice…..the IMF is not talking about or using the word international anymore….notice these things….maybe they will by next month.

Jubouri fired a bunch of ministers…and those seats have to be filled….have you considered that…..ok…the IMF wants you to remove all of these bad ministers that way you are compliant with Article 8….well we removed them….good for you….we are compliant with Article 8….but we haven’t accepted it yet…..why….because you haven’t filled in the seats…..oh….see how it works Family…..you see something and just because you see it you think that is it….no….you are just seeing the blueprints….you are just seeing the final roads….we still need to get where we are getting….and the fact that the first half of 2016 allowed us to enter the international world is the only reason you are seeing now what you are seeing with the reforms.

Try to understand the difference between a grant and a loan…try to understand the difference between the loans that were given and the loans they are still holding onto….and why.

Yes you are Article 8 compliant….yes you are becoming Article 8 compliant….but we haven’t accepted it all yet….get it all done….compliant yes….is it in effect….no….why….because the UN still has not removed Article 8….and also because the UN is just now meeting….they are just now having meetings…..and you just found that out….and in all honesty you know it is going to take them a month to deal with these meetings…..I know you say…..September…..I’m not looking at September….I’m looking at October.

I told you I would open that 2x2x2 leads you to September….but September…..2x2x2 is for them to do the work….September is for you to see it….October….IMO is for us.

I know you are trying to figure out the difference between the Iraqi Stock Exchange and the IEX and I know our three Musketeers wanted to help….but I don’t want them to….there are words and definitions they would use that first of all….IMO….are outdated and are going to change….and I don’t want to talk about these changes that are coming….but we will talk about the Iraqi dinar….we will talk about the fact that the UN has to remove Article 8….and they just started to meet with Iraq….the UN….you saw it….and that is why our studies continue and didn’t stop in June….sorry….it continues because they continue with the reforms….we’ve calculated between September and October.

You know something…..I believe there are other forums….other gurus out there that said September and October…..long before….we just said it last week….and even then I was very long and careful…..because yeah….we see our study for September/October….but how do we tell them what is going to happen between now and then and what it is that is happening is the acceptance of Article 8 compliance…..because they are doing all of the things really fast…..so….IOO….we have calculated into September/October.

The United Nations did not meet in April or May….did you notice that….it bummed us out because it gave us less hope for June/July….actually July….but we are excited because the UN is meeting with Iraq now…..they tell you they are meeting with Iraq now to talk about humanitarian projects…whatever….if you want to call them humanitarian projects….whatever….

But look IMO….they are meeting with Iraq because of what they are doing to remove Article 8….the same way they had meetings for when they qualified for Chapter 7…..this is a logical approach by the way….we want to see things faster…but this is a logical approach and like I told you there are a ton of moving parts…and Mosul is a part of this structure that you and I don’t understand…and as far as what is going on with the Iraqi Stock Exchange and the IEX…..there are things that are going on with currencies that we don’t need to talk about…
And by the way….one you exchange your currency and one you trade and make money with your currency…..those are two different ball parks…these are two different animals….and my beloved three Musketeers that I love very much….first of all did not have all the information….and second of all if they got it they would start to walk on a subject that we do not welcome at KTFA….because we are so close…and IMO….the USD and the Iraqi dinar are heavily involved in these changes that are coming.

Why would a company sign with Iraq if they didn’t think they were going to get their rate of return back….notice that companies are agreeing with them and signing contracts….but they are not in there yet are they….at 1166…..there is no profit…..and don’t tell me they will give them plenty of dinars….or they will give them electronic currency…..no…no….big companies don’t play that way….in fact….can I suggest….IMO….that a lot of these contracts….most of these contracts….all of these contracts….the majority of the contracts….are set to expire sometime around October.

You want to do business Iraq….yeah….well sign on the dotted line here….we will come in….you know….as an international company….we will come in…we will follow all your rules and laws and regulations that you want….with your banks…your currency….your government….your everything….3/4ths of our employees will be Iraqi citizens….we will come in….but we want our rate of return to be equal or at least profitable….and at a program rate we would lose money….they could pay them in USD couldn’t they….but that is for oil contracts….not for the future of Iraq.

The auctions will end…the multi-currency policy will end….and it is ending….it is….have you paid attention to how many banks are at the auctions…less and less….but can they hang in there until October….I can say yes….I can say they better….I can say IMO….I can say whatever….I think the question should be….can you hang in there….I don’t know and you really shouldn’t count on October as a date….this is a time that we have framed that we are studying….between now and October.

Article 8 was with the bankruptcy and so was Chapter 7….under the United Nations….governed by the IMF…but then they got a little loan….and we think it is because they became Article 8 compliant….so now we are hoping the UN will say…yep you can play so now we remove Article 8…..which then would tell us….holy cow….you mean they have also lifted the value of their currency….well go look on the CBI website.

The auctions….the multi-currency policy….the MCP…..and the rate….increasing must all occur together….so make note that the auctions….as much as I want them to end by the end of this month….they may trickle all the way into the first part of September.

And for people who say….I don’t see no advancement….I don’t see anything good going on…are you kidding me.

We believe in Article 8 compliance….but we want it to be accepted…and by the way I apologize….they removed our keywords….plastic was removed….I’m sorry about that.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KTFA Monday Night CC Notes 7-18-16  Part 1 & 2 Empty Re: KTFA Monday Night CC Notes 7-18-16 Part 1 & 2

Post  Admin Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:51 am

KTFA Monday Night CC Notes 7-18-16 Part 2

7/19/2016

Frank26: So may I suggest that you follow all of the UN meetings that you can find….and you are going to find a few of them by the way….and I think you will find more and more of them once Mosul is actually introduced to the rest of the world….the way Fallujah was….

Now I think they have Mosul but they haven’t given it to you yet….and they tell you about the number of troops that are in Mosul…..and the Kurdistan army….they are all wrong….they are all lies….all of those numbers are fake….the numbers are so big….ISIS has lost it…they went to Turkey….they went to France….they blew them up….they got….they’ve lost it….

They don’t even have leaders….they don’t have soldiers….they don’t even have food or money….there aren’t places to attack for crying out loud…so they are leaving the Middle East…and believe it or not I believe this is something they have to deal with too.

Liquidity…..well of course it is a pressure…but we told you last week that liquidity issue is used when they want it…..yes liquidity is a problem….but some of the loans and grants are getting them by aren’t they….but they want that big one….they want that big loan….and by getting that big loan I think that is when they will raise the value of their currency.

There are many companies who are waiting for Iraq to raise the value….that is the same kind of pressure with no liquidity.

There was an article that I found very interesting….”ISIS is Taking Advantage from a Weak US President”…..and you know where that came from…..one of our American generals…..yeah….I agree.

So Frank…..what are the things they are doing….that you can’t tell us…..no I can tell you….well then why are you acting like it would be the wrong thing to do…..it would be the wrong thing to talk to you about what the three Musketeers was going to talk about….yeah…..and as far as what they are doing….it is all in the LOI…..and the IMF still governs it through the sanctions that are the UN…and the UN is finally meeting….

When they didn’t meet back in April/May….but they are meeting now about Iraq….this is huge…..and all these little things they are doing…..I know you want to know them….I know you want every little detail….it’s kind of like when you break up with a girlfriend or boyfriend and you get back together….so what did you do with her….where did you guys go…what did you say to her….how many presents did you buy her…..hey….hey….stop it….first of all, none of your business….and second of all….this is going to ruin us…..our relationship….forget the past.

So for you to say…..I want to know all the details….everything that is going on right now….in order for me to not be confused….no that is not the way it works….no you see….you need to be a good student….and I keep saying that over and over again….let me ask you this….how many of you know about guns….alright you know about guns don’t you….but do you know how to use a gun….

Well you think you know how to use a gun….you’ve seen plenty of them on television haven’t you….so what would you do….would you take the gun and put your finger right in that little round thing….oh that is called a trigger….oh I know that…..oh ok…and I’m going to hold it by the handle….ok….and my finger is going to pull the trigger and a bullet is going to come out right….right….ok….well good for you….you are a student of guns aren’t you…..yes I am…yeah I watch TV….ok…you see that target over there….go ahead and shoot it….ok, hold on….I see him hold it with two hands because it is going to fire back and hit me in the face….you see I know about guns….well good for you….go ahead and fire….click….click….click…..don’t look in the gun barrel….well no I was looking in the chamber…..there are bullets….what is wrong….it won’t fire….but you know about guns…..I do….try it again….ok….let me aim, hold it with two hands….click…..click….it won’t fire…..you know why it doesn’t fire….because you are not a student of the gun….the safety is on….how many times have you seen that in the movies….oh yeah….a lot.

It’s not that they are singing the chorus over and over again Family….but you really have to be a student to understand every moving part….to know they are not repeating the chorus….they now are singing a brand new verse.

I’m impressed….I know we want information…but there is certain information we have to stay away from.

So, let me try to bridge this for you….because I can tell that I am boring you…and I can tell that I’m starting to lose you….so can I give you about 40….if 40 is too many I can cut it in half….but I would like to give you about 40 different examples of this bridge….of this 2x2x2 that I talked about….what is it that is happening….what are all these moving parts Frank.

I want you to know that the IMF knows what it is doing….with Iraq….and if you don’t….it’s not like they are not doing the Monetary Reform….the IMF/UN/USA they are all working with Iraq….and they all know what they are doing….you don’t….they are not confused….you are….nothing is out of order….Iraq is being led gently….by many of these agencies…1…2…3…4…there is a progression and we are seeing it and we like it….and right now….this compression….this compilation of many events….does cause you some confusion….because there is so many of them occurring at once….and they are all leading to the final….to raise the value of their currency….because they are in the international theater…..

Now I will admit….until it is officially said….maybe I should not say that….maybe I should not say international….so carelessly….and I apologize….but I do say it IMO….they are international…so that is my only safety valve….but I do know you put a lot of weight in the words I say to you….I’ve accepted that responsibility between me and God…and that is why I am trying to apologize to you….they are not internationally announced….but IMO….and technically and what we study….yeah I think they are.

I am going to give you 33 different things that may help you to bridge what they are doing between now and sometime in September….but I am going to share one thing with you that you don’t know.

We are studying many different subjects….but one of the things is bonds…now the thing about the bonds is that they tried them twice already….and we have said that the citizens don’t want these bonds…ok…alright….fine…until they raise the value….but the real truth IMO in what you should be studying and asking is this….do they have enough reserves to back up their bonds….see that is the type of thinking that we do….we don’t talk about the bonds….we are talking about what supports the bonds….do they have enough foreign reserves for it…and if they do…it covers a lot of other subjects too doesn’t it…write that down.

We as a TEAM…my FRIENDS we are looking to see if the CBI has enough foreign reserves to cover their bonds…which in turn would overlap into a lot of other things wouldn’t it…..seems that no matter what I say or what I do it’s not enough…..I’m going to hurt somebody along the way….so until they get these bonds…they need to make sure their foreign reserves are correct.

Pay attention to the United Nations…..pay attention to their meetings…they will tell you it is for humanitarian reasons….they are going to tell you a lot of things….for UNESCO or whatever…the way they hid the two cities….the UN will hide what it is they talk about with Iraq….but the fact that they are talking with them and meeting with them…and with the US Treasury….come on.

The auctions like I told you earlier….they may hang in there because they do need foreign currency to pay their bills or just to function…even if they are limping across, the auctions do that….but they need to get rid of them…and the MCP they need to get rid of that.
There are meetings with the IMF that are talking about more than currency.

Remember when I told you that there is something that is going to become more valuable to the Middle East than oil, or gold, or money and I said it would shine like a diamond….water….the wetlands…the marshes…that is what they are doing between now and September….electricity is really needed….they don’t want the water contaminated….

ISIS took the dam remember and meant to do some bad things…they wanted to blow it up…because if they could release that water they were going to flood a lot of cities….but they also wanted to…IMO…contaminate the water…if you do then you control the dam, then you control the lives of everybody…because you need water, especially in the desert….they need to control that and make sure that other countries don’t mess with their water.

Electricity….wow….you go into the banks to get your Qi cards or your LD’s or your e-currency….sorry please come back tomorrow….why…because our electricity is shutdown….this isn’t going to work is it…..no….so they got…that is a big issue.
Mosul and the Kurds….whatever that relationship is….it is big.

Turkey’s banks….do you think some of the banks might have been damaged last week.
There was an article that came out yesterday that said….no we are not going to devalue the Iraqi dinar….we are not going devalue the Iraqi dinar…..we are going to keep working on plans to raise the value….well good for you….so this is what you plan to do between now and September.

UNESCO…..UNESCO is actually doing a lot of projects with Iraq that need to be done even before they consider raising the value.

The World Trade Organization….watch their meetings.

The World Bank and many countries that are meeting with Iraq and the World Bank.
These loans and grants…know about the IMF loans and the difference between the two of them….know about the grants and how they are coming from the international world….why….because the international world is trying to speed them up.

Bank platforms are reaching across the waters…the ponds…into Iraq….and there is a subject that our three Musketeers would have covered that I don’t want to cover….notice I am just giving you the highlights of all of these things….Anthony asks the question….is the dam in the area of Mosul that the Kurds will claim and then have ownership of the water….now see there Family….I may say squirrel but you have to look….yes Anthony and for other reasons as well.

Between now and then….they are working on the ISC…they are working on the IEX….one is to invest the currency….and one is to exchange or trade the currency….they are changing these platforms…and that is why I don’t want to talk about them.

The American dollar….follow what the USD is doing….you chase money it is going to run away from you…you study it and it will come towards you.

Oil prices…..oil prices were perfect from the end of January until June….almost exactly as we gave them to you in December of last year….but all of a sudden they have gone down again going into July….I’ll bet you anything they will start going back up again by the time we end the month of August.

This study is hard…this study….the first part thru the first half of 2016 we were pretty well guided the way they took junior by the ear….they took us by the ear….they told us what they were going to do…they just didn’t explain it…the files we are now into….July, August, September, into October….this is hard…and here is why…ain’t nobody talking….my TEAMS/FRIENDS nobody wants to talk….I remember one time as a young boy….my Father taught me….when you don’t hear anything….that is the highest form of intel….when you don’t hear anything…..get ready because you are about to see everything.

You need to go back and look at the first half of 2016….if you look at it….study it you are going to feel good….you are going to smile.

The citizens are being organized…..I think at the start of next month you are going to see a lot more….they are going to tell you more….the citizens are being organized and they are helping in many different ways…in fact the citizens are doing an amazing job in Mosul….they are killing ISIS/DAASH….so that is not something I want to talk about….but the main real reason is what is happening with currencies, banks, and platforms and certain words that we really shouldn’t talk about

There are a lot of projects….and you can google this on your own….there are buildings going up….there are parks going up…there are hospitals going up….schools….there is a lot going up in Iraq….these are their economic reforms…through the loans they got…they had to use it in this fashion because they were not allowed to steal it….every penny is being accounted for….the systems that are in place are really air-tight…you don’t have Maliki and his goons anymore to steal….Abadi is leading everyone…and Sadr and Sistani are scaring those who do not want to work with Abadi….and I cannot tell you how they scare them…because it would be IMO and the way they do it is ugly.

International banks are being set up in Iraq right now….what the heck for….so these are the things you need to be studying…things you need to be looking for….here look up Ashur Bank….are you kidding me…Ashur Bank is open in Iraq….do you know what the banks in the US that represent the CBI have done lately….why would you do that with a program rate
They need to finish amending their laws…we’ve told you this…and the biggest one….they are amending their Constitution….why…because the plan that they gave them….they took it up to a certain point….but certain parts they didn’t like so they were approved to change them….so they are amending them….

What about taxes and tariffs….they are in position really…..it’s not even on my list….they are in that long line waiting for the rate to go up.

We have overcome much….but not enough…you know who is saying that….Iraq….they say….the international loan economic measures of the government has eased a lot of our financial distress….it has softened our financial distress….but it does not mean it has been completed….

They are talking about the Monetary Reform Family…but they are not complete….the IMF knows about Article 8…that they have qualified…but they have not accepted it yet….they are not done with everything….I am giving you a list of them they need to do….yes rules are broken…yes rules are bent…..why….because you are the author of the rules….it says here….the Minister of Planning said on the 11th of July that Iraq has overcome the economic stage that was more dangerous after the first half of 2016 ended….they returned to the international world and confidence in Iraq has become stronger and caused the international community to deal positively with them….doesn’t this sound like your notes….

The Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister Abadi said it was revealed in May of this year that Iraq has an international financial umbrella of $20 billion dollars as a result of its agreement with the IMF….yeah that was the LOI….but you don’t have it do you…not yet….you’ve qualified for Article 8 they just haven’t accepted you yet….why…because you haven’t finished everything….and you just admitted it…..so Family could you kindly keep your eye on that.

The IMF has asked Iraq to complete the restructuring of all their banks and become compliant…with what….the international world…they want them to finish the auditing so they can have more pinpoint accuracy of the rate they have agreed upon….IMO….a week ago last Thursday which by the way was 7/7 of the house.

We have to get rid of the auctions and the multi-currency policy…you said that already….yes but we need for you to watch as there are going to be less and less of the auctions….they will dissipate.

They did or they are trying to establish this Central Trade Bank in Baghdad….shut the front door….what else do you want….Trade Bank….we are working on the IEX….ohhhhh….didn’t see that one coming….I know my Family of KTFA….I know you didn’t.

ReddStarr comes out and tells us something….despite the recent information inspite of the prolonging of what we seek…in other words…when….Iraq needed to get some things accomplished before they were allowed to move forward….AMEN….ReddStarr…you see ReddStarr brings you articles….a good student….some of the things that were thought to be needed were accomplished already….only to find out recently….no they weren’t….now the good news is they are working faster than ever to get the remaining requirements done….

What are they….we are giving you about 40 of them Family….so to get the remaining requirements done….you can see it…read it from the articles being released now….they are not hiding anything any more…..Frank spoke of warp speed…this truly is…IMO….the speed they are moving at….hang in there a little bit more…it’s coming….every day that goes by it is even better and in better position for what we seek….

Bravo ReddStarr…what do we seek, the things the IMF wants and monitors…the information that will allow the sanctions to be lifted for them….our brother Aggiedad made a post and said….you know something Family….Dr. Selah is always a hard one to figure out and interpret….but it seems that Dr. Selah is listening to Frank26….I mean with the work that Iraq did in the first half of 2016…..you know getting the IMF loans and other things it is collectively putting Iraq on a better playing field…a field that is full of international players not just the home team who is scrimmaging against themselves…they have had some struggles trying to remember what they needed to do but they have done a great job of entering the international zone….I agree with you Aggiedad

We had a newbie that impressed me…their name is MBA-Grad…and their avatar is of the logo of Georgetown University…now this individual came into our forum for the first time and said…..Iraq needs to move off of the program rate first…the RV is the end piece of this puzzle…IMO….the first step of the process would be to give Iraq an actual rate that is usable in the real world….oh and by the way newbie…I announced a week ago last Thursday on the 7th of this month….IMO…that the GOI and CBI agreed upon a final decision for their rate…let’s now see it…..

So you are saying almost exactly what I am saying…they need an actual rate that is usable….I think they got it now….then you go on to say….once this is done this would allow Iraq to move from IMF Article 14 into Article 8 which would make the currency of Iraq internationally recognizable and usable….both domestically and abroad….this would also allow Iraq to introduce some of the new currency notes that can be used at whatever this new initial starting value is….do you notice the 500’s and 250’s sir…yeah they are doing that….

I hear some people saying….Iraq is already international…but I say that is not so…..because how can a sovereign nation be international when they are using another nation’s currency…the USD….I corrected myself today because of your post…on the very next day that you can walk into your local bank and exchange a 25k Iraqi note for a USD I would declare they are international…but not before….the UN still has to lift the last part of Chapter 7….which would remove the currency restrictions that would allow Iraq to remove its program rate….

I haven’t seen this happen yet but we know that Iraq has been meeting with UN representatives….so perhaps this is being discussed….the RV is the final adjustment….I believe what we are looking for is the removal of the program rate to a value that will allow Iraq to enter the global markets….once this value has been added to the Iraqi dinar….the currency will have value….we want this to happen before any RV of the currency is made….all of this strictly in my opinion….well MBA-Grad welcome to KTFA…..what a astute first post…you are a student…that is exactly what we try to teach….that is exactly what you put down and I thank you.

WalkingStick…he came back didn’t he….he saw you didn’t he….he waved didn’t he….as he once again said goodbye….nobody is talking.

UNAMI…..with the UN….to support Iraq’s economy….really….google it…find out…study it.
BIS….the mother of all banks…watch what they do in the next month with Iraq.
The cleaning of the GOI is something that is still going on…but I want to tell you something….I don’t want to share a lot of things with you right now…and that is one of them

Family I better stop….I think you better understand what I am trying to tell you.

Questions before winding down:

IQDBelievers….how do you invest in companies in Iraq…..

You ever play Monopoly….that is how IMO….here is what I mean….a company that goes into Iraq…IMO….is going to take in its labor force….it’s going to take in its equipment….it is going to take in its currency from its country….it’s going to take in a lot of supplies….but that company needs to take its currency to a bank in Iraq…that company needs to deal with construction companies if they are needing to build something….that company will need to take care of its employees with insurance, commerce and food….and that company will need to find their employees places to live….

So when you ask me how do you invest in a company in Iraq….you don’t….IMO….because I am not a financial advisor….I would not invest in the company….I would invest in what the company is going to invest in….in order to maintain its business in Iraq….the company itself may succeed or it may fail…but all that the company uses, construction material, banks, and so forth…will profit…solely IMO.

Next Question:

Anthony….are we still thinking the Dong and Rial are going to wait for the Iraqi dinar…..

You know something that is a teeter-totter…..in our studies one moment you see Iraq trying to be belligerent….you see Vietnam saying….hey look at our new commemorative currency….a new 100 bill….at that rate…doesn’t work…you know what you are doing….stop it…..yeah….so I don’t know….no one knows a date or rate of any currency…well especially if you ask me are they going to wait or go after Iraq’s dinar…that is a double question of the same danger…but I do know that I study all of these currencies….because they are very active…it is kind of like the labor pain….do you feel the cramp….yes….well then I think we should go to the hospital….are you dilated…maybe we should call the doctor now that we are at the hospital…your water broke….hey doc why don’t you go ahead and call the other nurses….so one minute they are talking….one minute they are not….I hope I wasn’t vague but I don’t know the date or rate of these currencies.

The BIS you see governs the movement of currency of a country….where as the IMF tells a country what they can do with their currency…and the combination of both of these is just so obvious they are doing something with the Iraqi dinar…..both of these agencies are not involved in deep meetings because they want to know the definition of a hookah…they want to know the definition of the Monetary Reform…what they are doing, where they are going….are they obeying…and if they do then they qualify to remove some of these sanctions…because we brought you into the international theater….it is your turn now.

Family to finish up….let me give you this…and LISTEN YOU HAVE TO STOP CALLING US…..what I want to leave you with is this….on September 2nd there will be a new digital platform that will be established…..for a new currency….

I don’t know….for a new value of a new currency….I don’t know….I mean they tell you what it is for….but that doesn’t mean anything….they can tell you all they want….I want to see it….so on September 2nd you should be aware of what is going to happen in Iraq….because I also want you to be aware…and I’m sure you do know already….on October 1st it is the beginning of the new fiscal year for the international world….

Do you think that Iraq will start their calendar on October 1st of 2016….do you think that on September 2nd the new digital platform will actually be activated so the ISX and the IEX can use it…and do you think that maybe that word that I didn’t want to mention tonight is going to change….I don’t know….but I am a student of it…and I do know to respect it and leave it alone until it is done…..because of the powers that are doing it.

The first half of 2016 is done Iraq…way to go Iraq….,now the 3rd quarter starts…and our file studies are packed.

My last and final sentence to you is this…..I am very serious about October.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down