Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFA Monday Night CC Notes from 7-25-16 Part 1

Go down

KTFA Monday Night CC Notes from 7-25-16  Part 1 Empty KTFA Monday Night CC Notes from 7-25-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:33 pm

7/26/2016

KTFA:

Aggiedad77: Hello Family, here are the notes from last night's CC with Frank....review them....study them.....go back over them....for they provide many answers to often asked questions that maybe you won't have to burden Frank with during the day.....enjoy Aloha Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Monday Night 07-25-2016

Frank26: Let’s get started, each week we do a little review, kind of….sort of and here is what I want to tell you…..first of all…..the 2 by 2 by 2 I thought I had explained it last Monday in detail, but apparently there are like two of you among the thousands of you that listen to us that are still confused….and if there are two of you telling me that, then in my opinion there are many more that are confused who are not saying anything to me.

So let me just tell I am interested….for example….PR….you are a member of our forum and you just made a post asking….what is going to happen on this 2 by 2 by 2…..well we explained it last Monday…..now what I’m going to do tonight is explain or go over our notes with you that will also in turn explain 2 by 2 by 2.

Now let’s define it a little bit better….it represents weeks….a total of six weeks….so the last two weeks of this month….that was the first two….and then the other 2 by 2 represents the month of August….I’m sorry if your hopes were up that it was going to happen in July or June…..I’m going to be honest with you…..now that we are where we are now…..of course I was expecting it to….right along with you…..our studies indicated they were being brought into the international theater…..by the IMF, the US, and many other three and two letter agencies…..guess what….they are there.

Now we still need proof I suppose that is in written form that says they are international…..but I am not blind and I am not naïve and I am studious, so my opinion expresses they are international….and if you wish to share in that opinion that is up to you….if you don’t want to….again no problem….but I want to be on an even par with you so that you understand what this 2 by 2 by 2 means.

As much as you and I were excited about them entering the international world…..hey they should raise the value now right…..yeah…and I still agree with that 100%.....but when you make a decision to go from A to B…..please be fair and realize it takes time to go from A to B once you make that decision.

Let’s say you wanted to go and get something out of the refrigerator while you were watching television….can you move your nose like Samantha, you know Bewitched, and have it pop into your hands….of course not….well can you do like Spiderman and just push that button right here at the bottom of the palm of your hand and snap open the fridge door and snap grab that can of pop and snap bring it right to you….of course not….it would be nice wouldn’t it….you aren’t even like Flash Gordon like the blink of an eye you are back with that can of soda you were thirsty for…..no….in the real world when a decision is made…..an action must occur….in fact Einstein’s Theory of Relativity to those….especially the first three.

Well I believe deep in my heart that Iraq has been brought to the steps that lead them not only into the international world….but leads them into the reason to raise the value of their currency…..this conference call tonight is going to explore that further.

Last Monday we explored the 2 by 2 by 2 and gave you 33 of 60 reasons that we have as a study guide as to why they have not raised the value….it satisfied 99% of you….but there is still that 1% of you that say fine but why haven’t they raised the value….seriously….we just told you why….but that was not enough…..so let’s continue to try and understand and analyze it a little further….the 2 by 2 by 2.

When you make a decision….that is mental….in order to implement the decision….that is physical….and I think that the physical activities that we are seeing right now are exactly what we want to see Family…..there are no woes….there are no troubles….there are no miseries…..I don’t even want to say delays.

I told you last Monday that the IMF, US, and Iraq are going about their reforms…..and they know what they are doing….it’s a progression…and if you don’t understand the progression….that is not their fault….and when you bought your dinars it did not come with a receipt……Dear Customer, when the value of the dinar goes up that you have purchased from us we will notify you with fireworks and pomp and circumstances and an email….no that too is fictitious….nobody is going to tell you anything.

So I like the fact that we are seeing the things that nobody wants to tell us about….especially over there in Iraq or with the IMF.

Of the 33 things we gave you last Monday….was not one of them that Abadi was told by the IMF and the US, you got to get some Ex-Lax in your government and the CBI….yeah…that was one of them…..and we also said…..look they have made a lot of changes in their government haven’t they…..Abadi has a list of technocrats that he wants to bring in doesn’t he….the CBI has changed a lot of the ministers that were in there didn’t they….and then all of a sudden what happened last week….hear ye….hear ye….what…..what….we are looking for Abadi….I’m right here….what do you need….

Abadi guess what….what…..ahhh seven of your ministers resigned and they hightailed it out of here…..they actually tried to get out the back door but the citizens were out there waiting for them….you know those million day marching events….really….yeah….but they didn’t get out of there quick enough….but I would like for you to know they haven’t hesitated now that the marchers were put away…..they handed in their resignations to you sir and they hightailed it out of Dodge very quickly….in fact the Interior Minister was one of them….and Abadi says to them….well I’m expecting many more….really…..how many….I don’t know….couple of dozen….really….yeah because I have a lot of technocrats that I want to put in….and these guys are pretty smart…..they are not smart-alecks.

You see Abadi says….our country has been raped….and when someone is raped it is because it is against their will….and it hurts…and it leaves scars…and it leaves anger….and it leaves a bitter taste in our mouth…and we want revenge…..so if you don’t mind Abadi…..when those ministers finally resign…..can we have them….and oh boy…..oh Abadi….they ran….and there will be many more….and this is huge….because the technocrats who will come in are coming from places that have three initials or two initials….they need all the help they can get…..I would like to put in my cousin…..look no more kissing cousins….enough of that….this is who you are putting in….oh ok….and the beauty of it all is that when junior was grabbed by the ear in December…..we haven’t let go of that ear yet….even if they have been shoved into the international world…..we still got them by the ear…..and we will kick them in the rear if they don’t continue to do what we are telling them to do and they are doing it.

Oil Minister, Transportation Minster, Construction and Housing Minister, Water Resources Minister, Industry Minister, Interior Minister…..I’m sorry those are reform ministers….yeah….so….well no….no…there is no so….Family they were given an ultimatum….get your butts out of here or we are going to put you out there with the citizens….which would you like….neither one….well you don’t have a choice…..they ran….they ran….it is amazing how a huge chunk of ugliness exits stage left Snagglepuss as quickly as possible and they did….with the support of the people….without you knowing about it….this is all IMO….but it’s all great news and that is not in my opinion because we know there is a new cabinet that Abadi has had for a long time…..now the decision was made to get rid of them….but now physically we need to see these decisions come true.

The mental thought into the physical act is what 2 by 2 by 2 is all about……they ran….so Abadi now has a clean slate of many minister’s seats that he is going to fill in Family….and with all due respect he needs time to do it…..it’s not like you would say….hey Henry….Joe….Mark…and David jump in there and fill the seats….they have to brought up to par and they are going to do all of these things and they have to write up the documents and they have to pass some laws and then they got them….they got these people…..then maybe in the next Parliament meeting we will see these guys….especially within the 2 by 2 by 2 frame that we study….and by the way it takes us to September 1st…..

September 2nd is huge….is huge….and you know what is going to happen….there is this new banking root system that is being brought into many countries….many banks….hey you want to be a part of this….what is it….it is a trading platform…..we got our own….yeah but this one is going to be connected with all the different countries and is going to be connected with Iraq…..Iraq….really….when….September 2nd…..everybody wants to get into Iraq….every country is pounding on the doors trying to get into Iraq…there is something like eleven countries…..look do you want to get in or not….yeah I want to get in….when is it….September 2nd….where do I sign….on the dotted line…….ok….and Iraq is going to be there right….yeah….everybody is trying to get into Iraq….this is another good way to get into Iraq….and their banking structure….ok I like this very much….where do I sign….on the dotted line.

So we have a bunch of new ministers that will help the reform blossom….they are not going to steal….that would delay the reform…you can actually see the reforms can’t you….and another thing are you noticing trillions…..I’ll give you the example tonight I promise…..they don’t talk in millions….they don’t talk in billions….they are just nothing but trillions.

Alright….indicators….I don’t know….not telling us everything….I guess….will they tell us everything….give me Mosul….are we going to talk about Mosul tonight….you bet.

Abadi’s team is forming…and when it will form….I don’t know….I pray that within the 2 by 2 by 2 that we’ve given you….but he is forming what we need….what the IMF wants….what the UN wants….the international world, the US both want….what you want….and these are good people….he’s replacing the old cabinets with some shiny new cabinets….they are filled with a lot of food for the citizens….they are not empty cabinets…..and they are not sealed coffins either….

Abadi’s giving this country a chance….Abadi’s giving this country a hope….Abadi’s giving this country what they have been wanting….and dying for….for so long….they don’t have to die anymore…..all their poverty….all their problems….was because of corruption….Iraq didn’t know anything else…..but to be corrupt….2,000 years or more….it’s the way they survived…but these technocrats are brilliant…and if you look a who they are that they have told you about so far…..and what about the rest of them they are replacing…..I can’t tell you….but it is no more kissing cousins….these are sharp cookies…..

Family look….IMO….Iraq is ready to lift the value of their currency….but we need to let the paint dry…and the paint by the way is SUPER RED….as RED as can be….but you need to let the paint dry….I really feel they are ready….I mean we can use all kinds of metaphors here….they are tying up loose ends….but you know what…that might be the perfect metaphor because that is what they are doing IMO…..and I know my opinion isn’t worth jack….but Jack Lew is worth something and he did a lot of this painting that is drying right now…..

IMO I am waiting for something…..it is from an outside source….you could say that September 2nd is an outside source isn’t it….by the way….there is something about seven days later….remember we give no dates at KTFA….we give no rates…September 2nd we’ve already talked about what it is going to be, the international platform that Iraq is being invited into….unbelievable….and many other countries too…..it’s another way to sneak into Iraq….before they raise the value of their currency without having to commit….alright.

Don’t you love Monday night calls….you learn a lot don’t you….I know I do….I’m just the messenger….but I am waiting for something from the outside…..and seven days later from September 2nd is September 9th….remember when Abadi said that soon there would be a big…big change….a big historical change that would come to their government….remember that….but this is the Middle East for God’s sake….we need to truly see if Iraq will join this new banking platform system….we need to see that….on September 2nd…..

Did you see the Qi cards….did you see all the taxes…..everything we’ve been wanting….no….we need to see this….and in the meantime we are trying to get Mosul….but Frank you said….every Monday you learn something don’t you….we will get to it in a minute…..I’m waiting for an outside source….this is my opinion…and all my FRIENDS we know what we are looking for….you don’t….but I want to see a unity in Iraq….and the fact that the citizens were partially involved in a new cabinet….that is one heck of a unity…..did you hear that….does that make sense to you.

Now I want to tell you another thing….the Federal Court Law is being amended….but it is important to the citizens and to the reforms….and the citizens by the way….and the citizens are coming together under one cause now….their country.

I know some articles are still misleading and you don’t understand them….don’t worry about them….they disappear don’t they….you know when we see something negative or doesn’t make sense….it only hangs around for a day or two and then it’s gone isn’t it…..don’t worry about things that make no sense what so ever.

But the Federal Court Law is being amended…..and the country is grooming itself…..the bones that they themselves fractured among themselves are healing….there is a completion but there is no acceptance yet….which would give them Article 8.

This sectarian BS is slowly changing and this is a huge problem that we hope in the 2 by 2 by 2 we can advance….we know we can’t get rid of all of because it will always be there…..there is just so much going on in the country of Iraq….with the people of Iraq….with the government and banks of Iraq….that a unity….a coming together of all of these is forming IMO…..here is what I want to say…..they have found a way….IMO…to let the bad guys kill each other….now that is powerful if you really think about that…..the Shiites, the Sunni’s, the Christians….all against one common foe…..now I know you are saying….against terrorism right…..ok…but did you ever hear the old saying….”it’s us against the world”…..and what does that do….it unifies doesn’t it.

They couldn’t do this before…..Saddam would never allow this….Maliki followed in his footsteps….and to believe Abadi….backed up by the same people…USA….the same that backed up Maliki…and backed up Saddam….we are going to believe it a third time….it is a charm…..ok….well prove it to me…..and Abadi….IMO….has proven it to the citizens….he is not supplying the bullets to kill the citizens…..he is supplying the cities to give life to the reforms for the citizens….the citizens know all of this….the citizens are pleased about this.

Have you seen any bombings lately in Iraq…..actually last week was the 50th cluster bomb that was dropped in Iraq but there haven’t been any more.

Did you see Basra…..what did we tell you….one of the 33 of the 60 that we gave you for the 2 by 2 by 2 definition told you that once again Basra is going to become the Mecca of Iraq…..I told you three weeks ago that Basra would become the next Geneva, Switzerland….when you think of gold who do you think of….yeah….Switzerland….everyone used to hide their gold there…..when you think of gold….the next generation will only think of Basra….we will bow to this area….she will become our prostitute….we will pay her everything and anything….the whole world is converging back to the four rivers Family….how can you not see this….and the chip is ready for your hand…and the US….IMO….will go through a major change in the next one, two, or three years….

There have been hundreds and hundreds of Marshall Laws that have been occurring right before your eyes in the last eight years of the leadership under the Democrats with Obama…..when they change things….you are going to rebel….you are going to be mad…..you are going to be angry….but they are going to ask you…..you don’t want to be an American citizen….well yes I do….then shut up….and you will….and you will conform and you will be quiet….but the Lord has brought you to this study and what you will have will more than supplement what will be taken away from you.

The change is coming in every direction around you….you think it is just Iraq…..I’m not giving you any paranoia….I’m not giving you things to fear….I’m giving you things to study….things you should know about Christians…..by now….there is nothing unknown….it is just in a hiding place….that is all.

Basra will be the place we all bow down to….Basra will become the next Geneva….the next financial center….the next headquarters.

So this place Iraq….is becoming very powerful…..right before our eyes….and those that don’t study it are frustrated….because they are only focusing on one thing….the Iraqi dinar….that is tragic….IMO…they will become lottery winners after the blessing.

When you stop and think about what is happening with the provinces in Iraq….not just Basra….look at all the different provinces….they are governing themselves now….as long as they pay homage to Baghdad and pay their taxes and pay attention to the budget and the Constitution and pay your taxes to Baghdad….you can govern yourself.

A change is coming in Iraq by Abadi….and this is what is causing the unity.

So what is Mosul really all about…..it is to reward the Kurds….in the next 2 by 2…..so when are we going to get Mosul…..we will talk about it tonight…..it is important for you to realize that Mosul has brought unity to the citizens of Iraq….mission accomplished….it was a strange way to do it….but mission accomplished….tactical warfare has to keep up with modern ways of doing things….those leaflets….and they don’t even talk about it….did the trick IMO…..in fact right after the leaflets Iran ran to London to meet with some very important three initial people to discuss things about their currency and what they are going to do with it.

I told you to pay attention to Boeing didn’t I…..and you brought articles and you saw….holy cow……Iraq is about to make its first payment to Boeing…..that is not happening at 1166….you know that don’t you….but you didn’t know they were ready to make their first payment to them did you.

We study together and we do a good job…..and by the way…..Boeing you have an expiration don’t you…..all of these companies have an expiration….but you fulfilled it didn’t you…..to the point where Iraq says we are to make our first payment…..Boeing why don’t you just cancel the contract…..they didn’t raise their value…..you certainly don’t want to lose money do you…..I mean a program rate is a negative factor it does not bring income….you are not that dumb…..but what did you do….instead you make arrangements for their first payment…..good for you Boeing….why didn’t you just cancel the contract…..Boeing would say IMO…..because when you cancel a contract in the Middle East….you lose ground…..you lose money…..remember we talked about that last week….you do….when you renegotiate….it is never going to be the same….well you said we could have this….well that was in the old contract….the Middle East is very barbaric when it comes to making agreements with others and each other.

So Mosul…..what about it…..I think it was Wednesday of last week when we came in on the forum and I said….”For me only Family”…..and I told the rest of my TEAMS the battle for Mosul was about to begin in a matter of hours……the following day you saw the reports….but Frank I thought we had Mosul….flag in the center…..flag in the middle….flag on the outskirts….flags being dropped from the top…..

I thought we had Mosul….yeah….but in the 2 by 2 by 2 many things have to be accomplished physically…..WE got this place for them…..THEY must take the credit for themselves…..last week and this week the battle begins officially….and allow me to say they are about 48-50% done with Mosul….but Frank…..I thought we had……shhhh…be silent in order to hear…..hear what….the battles that are occurring in Mosul are for them….and they are over 40% done…..they are just doing the cleaning part….and then they will be victorious and they will claim it….then it will bring more glue…..because the citizens have become glued to Abadi….the citizens have become glued to Dr. Shabibi and the CBI…..the citizens have become glued to the new ministers…..the citizens have been glued not to our GI Joe….but to their own GI Joe….in these final little battles….

Makes you feel good doesn’t it citizens….makes you feel good doesn’t it Sadr….Sistani….the glue is going to look good….everyone is going to look good….no….I don’t think the Democrats are going to look good this time around…..what…..well you see we do this every ten years IMO…..and it is called the Marshall Plan…..we don’t go into jungle warfare’s because we just don’t like those environments….so technology was developed to go into war in desert environments and they really aren’t wars they are battles conflicts….batta-bing….batta-boom….we are in and out and we accomplish what we want….but it is the places where they got oil….you know Middle East….Africa….oil….we want to control it….because everywhere we go to help out and change that currency….we never leave.

So the last time we did this and we were successful was in Kuwait and Clinton the President was made to look really good….balance the budget….pay off some of our debt….and because we were victorious in Kuwait…woohoo….he added a few volumes to his library didn’t he….but that was like only six months before the end of his term…..I don’t think the Democrats have a squat of a chance for any claim about Iraq.

Hey check it out….I’m President Obama….we now have peace in Iraq….we now have a stable country there…and we are now doing business with their currency with our government here….we claim victory in Iraq and it all went very well…and by the way we have balanced a little bit more of our budget….if you notice I did that just recently….we got more now….but you know something…..you don’t have time to do that….because going from a mental act to a physical conclusion takes time doesn’t it sir…..and you don’t have the time to do that…..oh yes I do….I am campaigning for Hillary Clinton….I am out there and I’m doing it…the Democratic Party is going to be victorious and she will win and we will proclaim Iraq….not when you put the blame on the Bush’s….no….you should have shut up.

So Mr. President you go right ahead and help Hillary Clinton….she’s got more emails than she knows what to do with….she just got another batch….you think the lady would ever learn….well of course not because it is going to be given to her….do you think that the American citizens care….no….if they did there would be a big action against what she did….and what she did again….citizens of America are too busy trying to survive and make a penny….they get up and do their 9-5, come home eat their TV dinner, kick the dog or cat, kiss the wife good night, and then get ready to do it all over again….they work for the backbone of the United States of America finances…..called income tax…..they don’t care about anything else.

Look I would like for you to take a survey…..walk into a mall with a clipboard and pencil and paper…and ask 100 people….excuse me I would like to get your opinion on what you think about investing in the Iraqi dinar as a foreign currency to supplement your portfolio….the what….the Iraqi dinar….the IQD…..Iraq…bombs…..bad….what about it….the currency have you invested in it…..the currency…no…what are you talking about…and I will bet you that you won’t even get 10%....you won’t even get 1%.....you might get .5% that would tell you…..oh yeah I know….people don’t care about the politics that are going on with this investment right now Family….Iraq….they are doing an amazing job IMO.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KTFA Monday Night CC Notes from 7-25-16  Part 1 Empty Re: KTFA Monday Night CC Notes from 7-25-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:35 pm

KTFA Monday Night CC Notes From 7-25-16 Part 2

7/26/2016

Part 2:

Frank26: Hillary a long time ago prepared herself…..a long time ago….I think it was eight years ago when she flew over there with a big convoy of people and she came back with some ownership of some of the refineries….well good for you Hillary….and then she said when she came back…..if you are looking to invest in the country of Iraq…..it might be too late….yeah because you bought everything up….that was an amazing statement on her part…..I think she didn’t want the Republicans to know about the opportunity to buy the IQD.

The Holy Men in Iraq are being very supportive of Abadi….and that is HUGE….they like his ministers….they actually went out and said we like Abadi….you can stay…..shut up….Sadr you are a pain…..Sistani you are ok…..I am glad you like the new ministers….what you say Holy Men is Holy words to the citizens ears….so they can say…..Holy laws….Holy reforms….they don’t say holy cow….no they don’t say that.

Their television is loud….so loud…..it is as though they show their pride….you know what we do in America to show our pride….we used to pledge allegiance to the flag….but we don’t do that anymore…..but not bad Trump with the pledge of allegiance….not bad.

The new technocrats…..Abadi likes them….the Holy Men like them….the citizens like them….you are going to like them….these guys can’t be bought….they represent equal representation…and who are these guys….who put them there….who suggested them….you know a change of face in order to change the reforms….they are taking responsibility…..and you will see it soon….these technocrats are taking responsibility of the reforms….now to a degree they have to waste time….and I’ve given you the reasons why….the troops with Mosul….Abadi with the technocrats….

There are a lot of reasons…..but you have to give them time…..they aren’t wasting time….but it does seem like they are wasting it….and it does look that way….but they are not….right now they have to reject the USA….I know it sound hypocritical….it sounds insulting….but they have to in order to claim their own victory in Mosul in order to bring further unity into the citizens….because what did I tell you about the citizens…..they are about 90% of the reason why we don’t have the RV yet…..but great accomplishments are being done with the citizens…and the UNSC is hot right now….they are on right now…..and notice you keep bringing us UN articles and that is good.

By the way this thing that happened with the Prime Minister of Turkey….he is not to be trusted…..I don’t like him…..don’t like what happened….I was trying to support the citizens….and I know it was a military coup….but the military is the citizens for crying out loud…..this guy is not to be trusted…..in fact he is trying to hit Iraq and Iran right now….how stupid is that….because he is thinking….I survived the coup….I’m going to do all of this…..I’m going to fight back even more now…..you are so stupid.

This unification is the glue….it is the coming together of the citizens with everything around them…..mainly the GOI and the CBI and the Holy Men…..”Issues of Unification of Forex Rates and Money Laundering Measures Need to be Tackled by the Department….Unification of the Forex Rates is the Number One Priority”….yes we know that….and the citizens know that too…..oh yeah…..they know what is happening September 2nd.

Think about it….why would the IMF ask Iraq to launch the Economic Reforms….because the IMF has taken Iraq to the point of being ready to do this….as quickly as possible…..you don’t tell junior….clean up your room….when they are outside playing in the playground…..as soon as they get home and are in their room…..junior clean up that room….alright.

This 2 by 2 by 2 is allowing so much to come to us…..look I told you one of the 33 things…..UNAMI…..I told you about UNESCO……I’ll tell you today about UNAMI….they are working hand in hand….many agencies….I saw one about the Red Cross today that was a good one too…..Christian agencies…..government agencies….international agencies….many are working….UNAMI is in there saying….HURRY UP with things…..look let’s get some things done…..what…..1). The Finance Sector where do you need help on that….well we need equipment, we need smart people, we need accountants….you got it….what else….we need electricity….did you notice they got electricity grids up….what is another thing…..well they want us to change the government seats……you got any suggestions of people for Abadi….what else can we do says UNAMI to Iraq…..corruption….what about it….we need to get rid of it….we need more security…..we can bring people in for that…..we can stand guard…..well you said about the Financial Sector but we need all the economic reforms…..you got it….and you can see many of the services going up.

Family the 2 by 2 by 2 is for the physical stuff to come forward because of the decisions that were made in order to really and truly remove Article 8.

DELTA comes in and he tells you….the IMF calls on the government of Abadi to achieve reforms in the exchange for loans….they still haven’t got those loans have they…..no they haven’t….have you raised the value of your currency….nope….then you aren’t getting the loans…..but we are talking about them…..well you can talk until your face is blue….but you aren’t getting them….says the IMF…..now you want them….yep….achieve the reforms and we will exchange them for the loans…..how much more clearer can it get.

How are you doing UNAMI…..well we really helped out….no…what you did is going to help other countries peg to the Iraqi dinar….along with the other things that you helped…..yes it is.

Hey by the way Sadr….like I said….I don’t really care for you….and you told the American troops….get out of Iraq….but that is not the way to take the victory…..Abadi is doing it….you just shut up alright….you know we are there forever….so don’t say something stupid….but I hate you guys…..you will always be infidels…..we know that….but you are supposed to set a good state for the citizens and us and everything else…..now be quiet Sadr….ok….the Americans are fighting hard citizens….security is coming to us much quicker…..you know something Sadr….Sistani tells you to shut up….you know why….because Abadi tells Sistani to tell you….Sadr….be silent….I protect the American troops…..I deal with them…..don’t you dare touch them….Sadr shut up the next day.

September 2nd is really interesting….and to me September 9th is really interesting….as we study….not as a date or a rate…..but of what Frank….something big…..maybe from an outside source….and I want to see the change made on the 2nd of September….if not….this gets changed too…..I give it to you the best that I can….it’s not cooked….it has too much salmonella.

It’s interesting isn’t it when last week out of no where......where it’s hot….it’s too hot….hot my….my stove….come on it is always hot….110….115…that is why you guys never work….that is why you are always indoors…always taking holidays….why did you close Wednesday….why did you close Thursday….Friday….and Saturday….no auctions….then you came back strong on Sunday….what did you guys do…...come on….what Sunday was cooler….you had an auction today….was it freezing outside….what did you guys do….you don’t go around closing like that…..you didn’t proclaim a holiday….but you took a holiday and you didn’t even go anywhere…..what did you guys do…..come on Willis….what are you talking about….we didn’t do anything….you met with ten international companies….IMO….no one else has an opinion about that but I like to express it….you met with ten international companies coming into Iraq to help you….and I’ll leave it at that.

There is fear….because a change is coming….but this change is good for the citizens and they know it…..so fear of the Iraqi citizens is heightened and it is for their awareness of their surroundings….but it is also good because the citizens have learned a trick….the trick with fear is to acknowledge it….but to not let it paralyze you….they fought back….in ways that one day you will learn about it…..”The Prospect of Retaking Both Mosul and Raqqa by the End of the Administration Seems Remote”….actually they should say that it is being remotely controlled….because that is what is going on.

Amnesty Law out of the Federal Courts will come out soon and help the citizens….look for that Family…..the House of Representatives held its meeting on Tuesday to complete the integration of the voting on the draft law to obliterate some ministers….did you catch that….to complete….that is what they did….we told you….then you saw it a few days later….and these laws that they are working on….that we’ve been telling you they have been amending…..they guarantee the right of the private sectors….and that is why the economic reforms are ready….and that is why these provinces are governing themselves….to get ready for this….we told you that the IMF and the United States know very well what they are doing…..Abadi’s economic momentum is succeeding.

Here allow me to go into my phone….what I do is I take pictures of articles….here is an article that is coming from the Islamic Banks of Iraq….and they are talking about the economic and financial futures of the Islamic banking industry….now let me tell you something….this is HUMONGOUS…..because we are talking tonight about the glue that is going to bring forth the reforms in the 2 by 2 by 2 frame….and if you are an Iraqi citizen and you see all of a sudden….hey we got the Islamic Banks now ready for you….for the economic and financial reforms….for me….the citizen of Iraq….yeah….and we got some good financial liquidity….we have a lot of trust within our banks….we are in the international world….we are pretty modern….and we are going to do the economic and financial reforms through us, the Islamic Banks….we are going to promote everything….these Islamic Banks are so important….why…..

Because the citizens only know and trust the Islamic Banks that belong to them….the citizens know that these Islamic Banks follow a certain protocol….that the Muslim world follows….they know they won’t be disrespectful to them as citizens of this country….they know that their agenda…that their interest is connected to the true lifestyle of the Muslim world…..not of the militant Muslim world….ISIS/DAASH….they know they can have security for their money…..they know that they can move forward…that there is a future that they can promote each other…..if they deposit their money in this Islamic Bank they feel good….they feel safe.

So to know that Abadi’s economic momentum is succeeding it is part of many things….and these two Islamic Banks are so big for the citizens….and to be told so many different ways….we got these banks for you citizens….come on in now….that is HUGE…that is very big in all of the reforms for them to be successful….we called them BBB’s…..remember that….these were the Islamic banks that the citizens trusted….we needed them…and Don961 had a beautiful article that came out and talked about it….the citizens IMO….right now and then have always been the number one reason we haven’t seen the Monetary Reform….because they won’t cooperate with the banks….but now with the introduction of the Islamic banks into the citizens I think the citizens are now ready for the revaluation of their currency.

The citizens know within the CBI there was a lot of corruption….there was a lot of fake representation….and they know there won’t be any of that inside these Islamic banks….this is huge…..the internet is not talking about it in the way I am….I can say it is all IMO….but no….this is GIGANTIC.

Iraq is in preparation stages right now….2 weeks….2 weeks….2 weeks…these are three stages of time periods….that are well framed….and it takes time to go from A to B like I told you….after a decision has been made….and I noticed….after these decision and after these banks….they are talking in trillions….they are talking about trillions to be given in loans to students….they are talking about trillions to be given to farmers so they can advance for the citizens…..the reforms are being fueled by trillions….but how.

Iraq’s export of oil to 31 international companies and their revenues are rising slightly…..no….somehow or another you guys are slightly….slowly telling us….how you are doing this…..but you are leaving the RV until the very end aren’t you.

I think that by the beginning of next month we will have Mosul to give to the Kurds…..like we told you a long time ago….there is still something about Mosul that we don’t understand….yes we know it is the gift….the deal to give to the Kurds…..yes we know that Saddam and Maliki tried to take away these areas from the Kurds…..and we know that Abadi will present to the Kurds a package called Mosul with many different things in it….there is an olive branch in Mosul….Abadi is presenting Mosul to the Kurds….and somewhere in there is an olive branch….a new heart…this is almost as big as….well it is as big….as the two Islamic banks…..and is now going to glue the citizens to the Monetary Reform.

Time is bring framed….right after they were brought into the international world…..and we saw that in July…..a lot of framing of events that all lead up to the lifting of the value of their currency.

Abadi needs to replace his cabinet with the technocrats….and his transition time….well they are just one of the things being transitioned.

Abadi went to the Arab League and he asked them for support…and the Arab League turns around and says….no worries….we will do it….here at the summit here is what we will tell you….accelerate….accelerate your reforms says the Arab League….Abadi says….yeah….we are doing it.

The G-20 meets and they said last week….”Use All Available Means to Insure a Stable and Balanced Economic Growth in Iraq”….excuse me G-20 why didn’t you say get rid of corruption….bring stability into the country and into the banks….oh I see….instead you say to Abadi at the G-20 meeting….all you 20 countries….Abadi….use everything that is available….all things available to ensure the stability and balance for economic growth in your country, Iraq…..you know why Family….because that is the stage they are in right now….that is the 2 by 2 by 2….you know why says the G-20….why says Abadi….why says Iraq…..why do you want us to use everything possible to get these reforms going…..because the IMF made it very clear to you a third time this past week that the reforms are going to promote the economic growth and a sharing of benefits on a large scale in your country…..yeah they sure are.

Family the 2 by 2 by 2 has been of some help to you I hope….give me a second because I want to take you on a quick little tour of some other articles.

Last week our brother DELTA brings to you….something for you to think about….and what it is was an article that was released on February 27th, 2015…..he says….Family I did bring this from last year to refresh your memory….when the CBI decided to withdraw the 50 dinar notes they did state the reason why….Family as we know…..the new 500 dinar is already confirmed with Kurdish language….that is why I do believe….IMO….that we are so close to seeing an increase in the exchange rate….

Now when you look at the article Family…..”The Central Bank of Iraq the day before yesterday the currency was withdrawn from the category the 50 dinar from circulation due to low value and due to the fact that we want to stop it from being circulated within the public”…..now according to a statement from a bank Family….a source at the CBI told that the term “the bank does not want a conflict between the currency of the 50 dinar with the 500 dinar in case of deletion of 000’s from the last.”……holy cow that is why DELTA brought this to you….when you stop and think about it….when they raise the value….the 50 IQD note would be confusing with the 500 that is going to have the Kurdistan language….

What did I tell you about the 500….that will be the highest note that will be out there….by now you have studied and you’ve confirmed it haven’t you…..by going to the CBI website and looking at the currency they have up there…..they made it very clear….we are getting rid of the 50….because we don’t want it to interfere with the 500 that has the Kurdistan language on it….in the case of the deletion of the 000’s….I asked you not to forget that….and I asked you to remember that because it comes from the CBI….not my opinion….and I asked you when you ask me when are they going to raise the value of the currency of Iraq, I asked you to pay attention to the fact that 2 by 2 by 2 is bringing the physical aspects that this article is claiming about…..50 IQD down the toilet….why….because we got a 500…why….because we want include the Kurdistan language…..why….because we are about to raise value….why….because we are doing the financial reforms….why….because the IMF brought us into the international world to do so…..why…..so we could be out of Chapter 7 and Article 8…but you are out of Chapter 7…..still have Article 8.

“The Arab Foreign Ministers are meeting to talk about Iraq”….why do you want to talk about Iraq….we want to figure out a way to support them….the Arab Foreign Ministers….well yeah we are at the Arab Summit meeting too….what did you guys learn at this meeting…..Iraq is doing everything the IMF told them to be doing…..from getting rid of corruption….to bringing in security…..to holding their own remote control….terrorism they did a good job….many things…and we the Arab Foreign Ministers are meeting right now at the Arab Summit meeting to tell Iraq…..bravo….you stood up and fought back….and look at where you are right now….very close to bringing all your economic reforms through your financial reforms….bravo….how else can we support you to finish these reforms…..this is the 2 by 2 by 2…..we need this time where all of this will gel together….these are the ingredients to an amazing recipe….remove one ingredient and the recipe will taste terrible…..don’t be so impatient that you would put something bad in your mouth….be patient….be silent…..to know that God is there with you.

Iraq is going through a lot of testing with the IMF right now…..come here junior….what….what else do we have to do…..look here….on July 14th we presented a lot of documentation to you…..filled with a lot of constitutional wording you know…..it was something we were trying to get you to do so you could retake your economy…and be strong…..they passed the test….you read the article….”IMF agreements test for Iraq”…..if you didn’t read the article I am sorry…..I’m assuming you did.

I know it’s hot….I know…..I know the mid-west US is hot….heck in Toledo it was 102 just a couple of days ago…..I know the world is heating up…..I know the polar caps are melting…..I know that the Book of Revelation….the end times….it’s all perfect….but I want you to know it is a lot hotter in Iraq than just temperature wise than you can ever imagine….and Prime Minister Abadi is doing everything that he can to work with the citizens and create this unity….Abadi ordered civilians to be protected from so many lost souls….he calls them his children….he is doing everything he can to give them places to stay with sanitation, water, food, electricity, power….he knows it is hot….you saw the pictures that were brought in yesterday…..a soldier holding a baby in his arms….just trying to find shelter for this baby…..Abadi is reaching out to the citizens….this is what is important….not a date….not a rate…..seeing this glue….seeing this glue in the 2 by 2 by 2….now you need to see it harden…and it is…..very excited by what we are seeing by the way.

I told you….IMO….they shut down because they received ten international companies….they called them global companies…and these ten companies were to finish some port in Basra….the port of Faw…and this is wonderful….because you got international companies coming in to compete against each other for projects that are being done in Iraq….this is the economic reforms….this port will be huge….maybe one of the biggest on earth….all for 1166…..the things we are seeing are cream of the crop….superior….I know you want a rate or a date…..but I don’t study that….right now the only thing I have in time frames is the 2 by 2 by 2 that leads us to September 2nd….and if they do that….September 9th….I’m looking for something to come to Iraq.

Last week they even announced they were going to launch the income tax to the citizens of Iraq….the Finance Minister said…wink…wink…wink….we are going to have to start charging you guys income tax…..I think his winks meant the citizens are about to get some money….so they can handle this tax….these are wonderful indicators….especially the one about the ministers running for it….I hope they show you the rest of the ministers as well too.

Many of you called me and said….Frank read this….”CBI Agrees to Open Windows for the Sales of the United States Dollar in Cash for Travelers”…and you said that is not what we want…..I thought you said we wanted to get rid of the Multi-Currency Policy….are you a citizen of Iraq….and the guy on the phone says to me….no I’m not Frank you know I’m from Tennessee…..I said then why are you worried about this…..what do you mean….

It says….the CBI agrees to open windows for the sale of USD in cash for travelers…..tourism….they aren’t going to open no windows and give the citizens USD….they are getting rid of the MCP…and the guy on the phone says….gosh…..this is a good thing….a wonderful thing….and you know the IMF gave Iraq many requirements and one of them was for Iraq to bring their currency into the international theater….to be convertible….tradable…..to go up in value….if they do this…..I think Iraq will be flooded with tourism….I think they will be flooded….and the IMF told them to remove a lot of the restrictions that they have on their currency and to improve their banking structure….which is now going to be able to take care of tourism.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down