Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFA Wednesday "Dessert" CC Notes 8-24-16 Part 1

Go down

KTFA Wednesday "Dessert" CC Notes 8-24-16  Part 1  Empty KTFA Wednesday "Dessert" CC Notes 8-24-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:16 am

8/26/2016

KTFA:

Aggiead77: Family are you ready for a surprise.....Frank and I talked last night....I didn't have to twist his arm even....he said....hand over the notes from Wednesday night....they are hungry....so here's a mid-morning snack for you...enjoy Aloha Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Wednesday 08-24-2016

Frank26: Family there are some things happening with our investment and I want to bring some clarity for you…..some understanding for you.

One of the things that me and my TEAMS….my FRIENDS discussed recently…..actually around Sunday and into Monday when we presented our Monday call to you is that obviously we need to see Mosul be given to us…..but on this Wednesday because our studies are no longer daily….our studies are hourly…..it is broken up throughout the day in two phases….obviously the morning and the evening….we are seeing things that we want to see…..

I have been involved in this investment for many years…..since 2004 when DeLaRue was commissioned by the IMF to go ahead and print the currency…..I bought mine because I was a student of what happened in Kuwait…..alright with that said…..and by the way I was not invested in Kuwait from 1990 to 1999…..I wish I was….but those that were taught me….and it is what I do now to teach you about this currency’s Monetary Reform….and as a TEAM we have been waiting to see some certain things manifest themselves in accordance with their reform….their Monetary Reform….and I feel that we are seeing it….

I feel we are seeing it….and in the last three days some events have occurred…..you don’t know about them….and again we made a decision today to bring you together and talk to you….so that is why I wanted to cancel our Business Promo call and that is why I am starting early and we are trying to avoid this bad weather…..

But the IMF took Iraq…..as I called them back then….junior back in December….and I used junior because it has a little reflection to the idea “hey junior” you know….”junior straighten up”…..”junior do your homework”…..”junior clean your room”….in my mind when you think of that it is a young person and it is not to be derogatory if you happen to be a junior and your father is a senior and all that kind of stuff, I don’t want any phone calls on that subject please….so what I meant by that is they were a bit young….a bit immature…and for years we have been waiting for them to stop stealing.

Family the IMF….which is like the United States of America came in grabbed Iraq by the ear in December and sat them down and said….you know enough is enough….son….junior…Iraq….whatever….Look we are going to drag you into the international theater in the first half of 2016 and this is what we want you to do….and they gave them….well you saw it….you saw the article….they said we suggest you start at 1 to 1….we suggest that you float your currency after that with a managed float….keep it up to a certain time for when you want to reach a certain level and do so….

We suggest that you get rid of corruption….corruption that won’t allow you to do this because the corruption in the GOI and the CBI is stealing the money that you guys need to run your country….and we are asking you….the IMF…..to raise the value of your currency….why….because that is our business….we are an International Monetary Fund….do you know of anyone else who has control over your money….what you can do with it….you know print it….destroy it….change it….go through a new Monetary Reform….that’s us….we are the IMF….and we are asking you….raise the value of your currency….

But you can’t can you…because you are in Article 8…..because you are not in international status….well come on junior….and that is what they did and they laid the plan in front of them and sure enough in the first half of 2016 they dragged them into the international world…..you can see that every company….things like MasterCard….things that should not be there….are there…..but they are waiting….

What are they waiting for….the next Olympics to occur in Hong Kong….nooo….they are waiting for Iraq to raise the value of their currency…and the moment they do….shoot I mean the IMF even talked to them today and said…..look we got these loans but you can’t have them until…..raise the value of your currency….we brought you to this stage….and for the love of God it is already going into September and you are not international yet…

You are stepping on the grounds of international…the international world has poured in….you know by overlooking the sanctions and overlooking some laws and some rules….ok….I mean we’ve made fools of ourselves before the rest of the world….I mean they are watching us and saying….what’s up….what is the matter with you IMF….I mean you don’t even know what is going on with Iraq….don’t make us look stupid….ok…..you are now in an international theater….raise the value of your currency….will you please do that junior….and we are seeing many….many things that show us that junior is growing up to become an adult….and the leader of this new transformation is Abadi.

IMF what did we say….started with back in December….started with corruption….don’t you think that Abadi has done a wonderful job in Fallujah…now Mosul….you saw the article today didn’t you….where the Mosul commander is saying….well it seems to me that we have come to a conclusion….in other words we are ending with Mosul….yes sir but you can’t say that….what do you mean I can’t say that….

Abadi will make that announcement…..you see Abadi is going to plant a flag in the center of Mosul….you don’t see that do you….you see lots of flags….you see lots of free territories all around town….and we studied that….we called it the villages and provinces that are being announced to you….little by little by little….but they won’t show you the flag in the middle of Mosul yet….and only Abadi can make that proclamation where Mosul is liberated….but you saw a lot today and since our call on Monday….many of the things from Monday….what happened on Tuesday and today….there they are….I mean many of them….even the terminology of what we have been teaching you…..no they are doing this for a fiscal year….in September.

All honor and glory to God because we are on the right path and they are on queue….to a degree….what I mean by that is that Iraq should have been international by now….that is why the WTO is still there….I’m telling you….they don’t have the time to waste….but they are sitting there waiting aren’t they….this is very interesting…..and how have I told you that you will know Iraq is going to become international….the moment they have ascension into the WTO….and they will because they will have raised the value of their currency….and they can trade for some profits with other countries….I mean not just for profit for Iraq but profit on both sides…..there will an equilibrium in profit making.

Corruption….I think it has improved tremendously….they just haven’t told you yet….they are coming to it….Mosul….I told you it would be in the last 2 by 2 by 2….the last of the 2’s…and here we are…now as you go….and I asked you to go one more week into September….and you know why….they are going to introduce the budget….and we told you about three weeks ago….Family I have great interest on September 9th….why…..you know now….and I told you it is not a date or a rate….it is that I have great interest for our studies….why….you know now…..they announced they are going to rush that budget….just like we told you on Monday….and the Monday before….in the middle of September….TA-DA.

They told you just recently….no we are going to do it before the 10th…what is just before the 10th…September 9th….so the thing that we need to emphasize to you….it’s not just corruption….there was a long checklist that was given to them in December….and IMO….Iraq has done…all of them….all of them….

Get rid of the bad guys that are stealing money in their GOI….you see the ministers being replaced….get rid of the bad guys stealing money in the CBI….and you saw those guys go too….get rid of the terrorism that is causing such destruction that it is poisoning your country….you see ISIS literally killing itself….beheading its own leaders….running scared in every direction….like cockroaches when the lights are turned on….you see them grabbing children along the way loading them up with dynamite…and sending them in their retreat….

Family ISIS is about to become extinct….in the Middle East….in Iraq…in Baghdad…this is what we wanted….excuse me the IMF wanted….you know what….what the heck….yeah that is what we the US wanted….and we are the IMF…..and I am not going to go into the explanation of that…but there are many things on this checklist….that IMO are being removed.

So we talked about them on Monday didn’t we….we presented you with seven checklists didn’t we….yeah….ahhhmmm….Iraq has to act fast for the Monetary Reform….and I believe that we are seeing that.

Let’s talk about another thing the IMF wanted them to do….we need the reserves to be stable…..we need them to be around $51-52 billion….can you do that….and you know something they have been doing that….they are touch and go with a million or so for that reserve figure….but Family they are there….and the reason why the IMF wanted them to be there at that level…..was so they could raise their value….I suppose….but it is also so they can open their economic sector….and bring in international floods of companies…..we talked about the long line of many trucks…..at the harbors many ships…..all backed up ready to pour stuff into Iraq….but you don’t see it coming yet do you….why….the borders still do not have the rate for their taxes and tariffs.

Oil is going down tremendously….oil is actually going to go down into a new record level…..that is impossible….impossible….oil could never….unless it is being used for a purpose.

Did you fix your reserves….yeah….do you have your budget…..yeah….did you make sure with your budget you are not backing it with just oil…oh yeah….about 80 to 90% of our budget is being backed by other things in this great nation of ours….where the four rivers met….there is so much….so much….and they have done well with that…..with that budget.

These reserves are only supposed to last them two years….I don’t think so….I think it is going to last less than six months….the rate has to change…because of this new information that is being brought out today….what information….we are going to talk about it.

DELTA….DELTA brought it to you didn’t he….you saw two articles from DELTA didn’t you….we are going to expound upon them further because you don’t understand Family….I saw some of your postings….you don’t understand Family….all of these things….only if you are raising the value…and that is why the IMF brought them into the international theater….and that is why we told you….it is now their turn….and that is why we see them taking that turn to become Article 8 compliant….and to enter officially with the WTO into the international world….amazing….I’m extremely pleased.

So Iraq….can you now maybe start introducing some of the mechanisms of the Monetary Reform…..they actually started a little bit earlier….they started telling you about the 100k and the 50k….and a lot of you lost it….a lot of other gurus had no idea….some people said it is a LOP we are going in the wrong direction….you just don’t understand….even what you read you don’t understand….and I sit on top of a mountain watching all of you….sometimes I’m smiling….and sometimes I’m crying…..tonight I believe when this conference call is over with we will all be at peace and a much greater transparency of knowing exactly where they are with their Monetary Reform….

Family their long checklist….I think they checked everything off….and they are going to give you a budget probably on the 9th of September….but that budget won’t do them any good unless they raise the value of their currency.

DELTA….DELTA brought us some information this morning….all honor and glory to God and thank you DELTA for what you did…..because what they told you was powerful….it was earth shaking…..it was jaw-dropping to my TEAMS….I would like to read to you from this article that DELTA brought us….first of all there is a Finance Committee member….it is a woman….and the Finance Committee is nothing new to us….because you know very well on Monday that the Finance Committee went and knocked on the door of the CBI and they had a meeting and talked about the Economic Reforms and about the exchange rate of their currency….you saw the article…that was amazing…..

The Finance Committee then comes back to Parliament and gives them that information….the next thing you know after our conference call on Monday on Tuesday they tell you….we are going to give you the budget before the 10th….huh….what did the Finance Committee tell you…..now I will admit the Finance Committee has been as boring as eating cardboard…..because they aren’t doing much of anything…..why…..because they didn’t have the numbers from the CBI….why…..well because the CBI was dealing with corruption….and were trying to stop their auctions….and trying to stop their multi-currency policy….and trying to replace their governor….and doing all of the checklists that the IMF wanted from them…..bravo CBI….

But you had one individual….this woman….who comes out and says….this is all good….we are working on taking care of our economy with reforms and in fact we had a little bit of a meeting….and we’ve learned that the CBI is going to introduce a 100k note….now let us also include in there Family the 50k note…..because Allak made it very clear didn’t he a few months ago….yeah we are going to introduce the 50 and 100k notes….and again many gurus just lost it….

We explained it to you, but I’m sure you’ve forgotten…..so this woman comes out and suggests they have come out with the 100k….and I say they have also come out with the 50k….and she says also that it was printed….notice that….they are not printing anything….they are not getting ready for the Monetary Reform to start it….they are launching it….and she says it was printed…you know a new 100k category….a new category….but don’t they have 100k’s already….yes they do……so these are different….yes they are….serving a different purpose….yes they will….so can you continue reading….yeah the 100k dinar category as to reduce the size of the rolling transport of particularly regarding the payment of staff salaries….everybody walked over this like it was a dead squirrel….it is a squirrel that you need to look at….these words are powerful….now I’m going to break it down and you are going to be at peace when we are all done.

What does the rest of this article say….down in the bottom of it she says the Central Bank has promised….what….to issue a small cash category of metal….wait a minute….they didn’t promise me any of that….but woman how did they promise you this….did you have meetings with the CBI….did they tell you…oh yes…yes….so continue…what did the CBI promise you….well the CBI promised they were going to issue small cash category of metal to be a balance between the large and small groups….

Now first of all Family….metal is not what you are thinking….it is not steel, it is not copper, it is not iron….the translation is coins….and you need to….look it is the CBI that promised this Financial Committee member and the rest of them who had a meeting and brought back that data to the GOI and Parliament who will now put it to use in their budget IMO….for sometime in September….they also going to be releasing coins….there are 1,000 fils….that is what they call their coins….we call ours what….pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters….and they call theirs fils….there is 1,000 fils for one dinar right now….do you think there is going to be someone walking around with 1,000 coins to have the value of one dinar….of course not.

Now the other thing, this says this is going….these coins this new category that have been promised….they are going to be used to create a balance between the large and the small….the large and small what….camels…..their denominations….a balance….and that is why you are so heartbroken and confused about the 100k and the 50k and don’t understand that is a large note that will create a balance with the LD’s that are about to be released….but there is no sense in releasing the LD’s nor even the fils, the coins, the subdivision of the LD’s because the rate of 1166 is impossible….unless you are about to raise the value of your currency….this article Family was tremendously powerful….tremendously powerful.

Do you see this guy….Frank was pointing to the Defense Minister of Iraq….and you know what this son of a gun is saying….”Victory is Settled in Mosul”…..will you shut up….no seriously….that is Abadi’s job dude….why are you going around telling everybody on this day….on this Wednesday, August 24th 2016 telling everyone that Mosul is liberated….it is not….ok….Iraqi investors….Family they will tell you when it is ready….because IMO….well I’m not going to exaggerate….I’m not going to lie to you….Mosul is not ready….but the part that is not ready is very small….

There are three phases remember….the editing….the cleaning….the mopping is what they are doing now….and we don’t like to talk about it….but that is what they are doing…..and to me the first two phases were the hardest part….this last part is the easy part….there he is bang gone….next….and that is not a very pleasant thing for me as a Christian to talk to you about….I don’t find any joy in taking the life of anybody….nor did Jesus…but in this case there is a sterilization going on which is the last final notes of a song called ISIS and DAASH…and you see the evidence and we just talked about it.

I would like to read you something that a member of our forum put out on the forum on Sunday….it is a little long…it is from our brother ehankins:

“CAPTAIN OBVIOUS HERE.....THIS PAST WEEK AND TODAYS ARTICLES ARE A CLEAR AND PRECISE INDICATION OF ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURE GROWING AND EVEN BOOMING. AND COMMERCE AND TRADING ARTICLES SHOWING PICTURES OF HUGE SEMI-TRUCKS BACKED UP FOR FOR MILES WANTING TO UNLOAD ENDLESS SUPPLIES AND GOODS COMING ACROSS THE BORDER...HOPE THEY PAY THIER TARIFFS AND TAXES...?

THE BUILDINGS BEING BUILT LIKE AIRPORTS OPENING IN SEPTEMBER, APARTMENT COMPLEXES, SHOPPING MALLS AND OF COURSE HOMES BY THE THOUSANDS. IRAQ'S NEW GROWTH IN THIER COMMUNITIES AND CITIES ARE BREATH TAKING AND STUNNING, TO SAY THE LEAST. IMO THEY WILL OR ALREADY SURPASSED THE BEAUTY OF ANY CITY IN THE US. IT'S POSSIBLE WHEN THEY HAVE THE MEANS TO GET IT DONE ALONG WITH THE ALMOST ENDLESS SUPPLY OF WILLING WORKERS WANTING AND NEEDING A VALUABLE JOB. THE CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN WAITING IN A LONG LINE HOLDING ON TO MATERIALS READY TO GET THE JOB DONE.

IMO THIS IS WHAT WE WERE TOLD TWO WEEKS AGO TO PAY ATTENTION TO. IN FACT, I POSTED IN AGREEMENT WITH FRANK THAT WE WOULD SEE IRAQ GROW ON STERIODS IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND, HERE IT IS RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES.......BOOM!!! FRANK SAID WE WOULD SEE A SUDDEN OUTPOURING OF IRAQ'S WILLINGNESS TO GIVE US A PEAK AS IF THEY REALLY CARED. BUT INDEED THEY ARE WILLING TO SAY,"HEY, LOOK AT US WORLD."

I'M HAPPY FOR THEM.... IT'S BEEN A LONG LONG ROAD FOR THEM.”

A long road for us too ehankins…and I too am very happy….in fact KTFA, Skull Crushers, Musketeers, me, our TEAM Chat notes….we are all copied and pasted all over….people are finding us by the hundreds every week and joining us….well guess what they are now copying and pasting even our members like you…..bravo to you sir on that beautiful post that you did on Sunday….your summation is spot on.

Iraq Family is in a situation right now where they going to finish their Monetary Reform….

I believe that sincerely….this article that DELTA brought to us is very powerful indeed…..now there is a part in this article that I will read to you….down in the bottom near the end of the article….which is DELTA’s favorite part….this woman from the Finance Committee says….you know….and I have to fill in the gaps here…..

She just told you well the Central Bank promised they would give us these coins that would balance between the large and small groups….basically well the CBI promised they were going to issue a small category called fils and these fils are going to balance between the large 100k and 50k and the other LD’s…these fils will help that out a lot….now how the dickens does she know this….because she was at these meetings we told you about with the CBI that came and reported this to the GOI…and in all honesty there are sometimes just people who want to be recognized….

Some people will just push the speaker off the stage so they can say hi….some people in the middle of a football game will take their clothes off and run across the field…they call them streakers….just to take the center of attention instead of paying attention to the game….this woman IMO is doing just that because she just had a meeting with the CBI and knows very well what the CBI just told her…..she comes out clearing her throat….to get attention…the Finance Committee would like to point its finger at the CBI…come….what….CBI come on….lift the value of your currency….come you promised us that you were going to come out with these coins….will you shut up woman….we will release that information when we are ready…

Come on…this 100k….woman you know very well we are doing….we have already made the announcement….how the heck to you think we pay people….we are using the large notes….but the reality Family is that they are preparing to do that and I am going to define it very clearly for you tonight and it is going to make you happy….so allow me to tell you about the bottom of this article that DELTA brought to us is DELTA’s favorite part….she says….well they showed us the difference on a certain image and the embossing on these small coins prevented the issuance at the moment….woman really….woman seriously….I don’t think you were supposed to say any of this stuff….

You see Family what she is trying to say is that the CBI has delayed lifting the value of their currency because they are bickering and arguing about such a simple thing you know….the face, the image, the embossing on the coin….woman that was a long time ago…woman that was years ago….woman IMO they reported that to you at this meeting that we talked about on Monday….and woman all you are doing is leaking information that I think you should not….woman this article looks confusing but we know very well what you are doing….you are showing off and you are point the finger at an innocent CBI….that yes was corrupt….and yes was using the auctions…but have you been noticing the auctions Family….how low can you go….they are going to kill the auctions too because they are getting rid of the MCP….and you are not going to see it….

In fact on Monday I told you there is four street corners where there will be a collision of many things and they are all going to happen simultaneously….and you are going to wake up one day because in the still of the night they did something on the CBI website….they changed their rate.

So don’t be accusing them of delaying bringing out these coins that would add a balance between the large 100k and 50k’s that you have printed CBI and the LD’s that you are about to release once you lift one, two, or three zeros….are you with me Family are we on the same par right now…..so let us continue.

The face of these coins have been ready for a long time….there is no delay….it is simply the right timing.

Right after July once they were brought out into the international world….they themselves IMO have boxed time…..they created their own time limits to reach the international world with a currency of value and Article 8 removed….there is no delay….I simply see a right timing….now I will admit that bickering and arguments have always been used in Iraq to delay….but IMO after July they framed time and they have been going through these time frames very successfully.

Remember the old story I used to give you old timers….in Iraq they argue about everything because that is the way you accomplish things….it’s the only way they know….you buy somebody a brand new car for their birthday…..hey Abdul I get you this brand new car for your birthday….you like…Abdul looks back and forth between you and the car….finally he argues….but it is not my favorite color…and you the giver says….hey what’s the matter with you, it’s my gift I give to you..what is the matter with you….and the argument ensues….it is just the way they communicate….he just said that is not my color…..but the rest of what he wants to say will come out when they are done with their bickering and arguing….because that is how they do things….that is how it is in the ME….foreign and unknown to us.

So the delays were a part of their steps I believe…and I believe those delays are gone….those days of arguing are gone….and here I am as a cheerleader to Dr. Shabibi and the CBI….come on man….come on out with a rate…stop your genetic arguing….and they have….now Family they say they are arguing about the size and the shape of the coins that they are about to release….so this lady’s comment is very transparent to me about their Monetary Reform….and I believe she is doing this…IMO because Mosul is very close….and I believe we will have Mosul and the budget by September 9th 2016.

This whole plan about the coins was actually introduced by Allak two years ago….what are these 100k notes…..what are they Family….what they are is currency that was printed along with the 50k notes that they told you about last year….they told you about the 50k….they said….we don’t want no confusion with the 50 notes….why….and we’ve explained to you since then….it’s not because of the 50k notes….it’s because the highest note they will have is a 500 note….understand….good….

But unfortunately this will be forgotten by tomorrow or the next day because there are a few that only want a date and a rate….and those few are like that one infection in that basket that just ruins the whole rest of the fruits….we bring and give willingly as a study…..anyways….what are the 100k and 50k for….they told you….it’s to pay their staff…their employees their salaries….correct…and you know what else….for banks to use them in their platforms….but right now the time if framed for this 100k and this 50k to be used for something else.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KTFA Wednesday "Dessert" CC Notes 8-24-16  Part 1  Empty Re: KTFA Wednesday "Dessert" CC Notes 8-24-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:17 am

KTFA Wednesday Night "Dessert" CC Notes 8-24-16 Part 2

8/26/2016

Part 2:

Frank26: They are reducing the note count….the 000’s….and they suggest we are going to do this….when we lift the value of our currency these currencies the 50k and the 100k they will still be out there for about two or three years….and then what….

They haven’t told you have they….that is why I told you to study the American currency history from the 1950’s onward and you will see how we lifted our 000’s physically and from the exchange rate….they faded away….and these will fade away too….but right now….in this time framed of the 2 by 2 by 2…..the last 2 by 2’s….they need the 100k’s and they need the 50k’s…..and they need the coins…..

The 100k’s and 50k’s are for bank transactions….but they are to pay the salaries…and they are starting with who……their army…..who else….their ministers….and then the citizens and retirees….when they come in and open an account.

Here is where you need to stop whatever it is you are doing….here is where I need to get your attention…..because here is what I am about to explain to you….something very deep…..I would get a pencil and paper and write this down.

In this time framed of the 2 by 2 by 2’s they are now paying the salaries of their ministers and their employees and I would like for you to know that an average minister in the GOI makes about 15 million dinars per month which is the equivalent of about $15,000 USD per month….I pray you are writing this down….now with that as your foundation allow me to give you to give you an example…..I give no rates…..I give no dates.

Let us have a little sidebar here based on that salary of these ministers that are being prepared to be paid now….watch this…..if Iraq was to raise the value of their currency….oh let’s just say 10 cents….I know the IMF suggested they should come out at 1 to 1 in December didn’t they and float it right….correct….can they come out at 10 cents and float it….yes…would that make the IMF happy…..it would make me happy….just start it….just start it….get it out of that program rate…..start this thing….give it to Forex……become international….

Now if they raised the value as an example to just 10 cents so that they can pay their staff that makes 15 million dinars per month….well that would be stupid….you know why….well let me ask you something….how many dinars are there in a million dinars…..well as you know there are 40 25k notes correct….now 40 of these 25k notes….how many of them do we need to pay this minister his 15 million dinars….the answer is 600….he needs 600 of these notes….if they were to raise their currency to 10 cents…..does this make sense to you so far….I hope so.

I’m so sorry by the way, let me make a correction….it would take them 600 right now where their rate is at, because it is 40 25k notes per million and you take that 40 times the 15 you need to get them to their 15 million salary and it comes out to 600 25k notes….but….if they raise the value…..as an example….to 10 cents….they would only have to give 2 notes….that is what the IMF wants…..a reduction of the note count…..and you know that Family…..the removal of the 000’s….and by the way….what would those two notes be if they raised it to 10 cents….one of the 100k notes they just printed….oh nice….and the other note is the 50k note…..together that is 150,000 dinars….what is the salary…..oh ok…..

Because 150,000 at 10 cents would actually be $15,000 USD their salary…..this is brilliant…and that is just at 10 cents….this is brilliant and IMO this is what they have been doing these past few months….ever since July….to remove the note count…to remove the 000’s….from the streets….from under the camels that are being hidden by the citizens…..because these ministers are going to take this currency and open an account….yeah of course…..they are going to be using digital currency….oh cashless society….I get it….ok yeah….

So the bank will collect the 000’s….this is brilliant….and I hope that you were able to understand….one more time….every 40 25k note equals to one million dinars….and these guys are getting paid 15 million dinars a month…so if they went to 10 cents….the $15,000 USD would not require 600 25k notes….and by the way what you do is you take your 25k notes….40 of them and you multiply by 15 and that equals 600 25k notes….wow….600 notes….wow Frank….yeah but how many members are there…..paying one minister 600 25k notes for his salary at a program rate….is not big deal huh….

Yes it is….because….do you know how many members there are in Parliament….325 members….so take 325 and multiply by 600 25k notes so that you will know how many they need…..did you notice this woman said it would create a balance between the bundle….she even said it’s kind of ridiculous in the rate we are in right now….that article is powerful….you’ve got to go back and read it…..

325 members of Parliament and each one of them is going to be paid 600 25k notes….well shoot they are going to be bringing them into the banks and the banks are going to collect them aren’t they….yeah….this is brilliant….but….if they went up just 10 cents….dear God…forget 600 per minister….just give them two notes….yeah the 100k and 50k….which is 150,000 dinar which is equal to $15,000 USD per month…..this is brilliant….and that is what they are doing right now….so they can prepare to lift the value of their currency….soon…whenever they want to….because that is the phase they are in right now….

Mosul is in its third phase….mopping….the Monetary Reform is in its final phase….to reduce the 000’s to please the IMF….and not be called junior anymore…..they are dropping their 000’s Family….they are reducing the money supply from 15 billion to just a few notes….superior….they will deposit these two notes into the bank, into their account….reducing the 000 notes….and then….and then maybe we will have Mosul by the 9th …..then if a budget comes out with a new rate….or doesn’t until they are ready….but when that rate does come out….then you will see what they have been bragging about…..yeah we got a 50 and a 100 and a 200 that will come out in the early part of 2017….that is for the RV because right now you are going through the RI….and a 50 and a 100 and a 200 and these coins….can’t do jack at a program rate.

Family they are not telling you garbage….they are not lying to you….they just are not explaining what they are releasing….it causes you confusing….it causes me yesterday literally an emotional war with some people that are just not understanding….and that breaks my heart when my KTFA Family does not know what we have been teaching…..and if it comes out that I am not accusing someone of keeping up with us….well yes I am….because for me if you are not being serious about this investment I feel so bad for you after the value goes up….they are going to destroy you….I don’t want that….I don’t want you to be a carcass to a bunch of hyenias….they are out there salivating….waiting for you right now…..you are stewards of this money….you are centurions for God.

The Finance Committee told the CBI if we have all of these notes you are talking about….this woman….she says to the CBI….you see this is on Iraqia TV….that is why there is so much that we know that you don’t….she says look if you come out with these fils and these 50 and 100 and 200…it’s going to create a high inflation in our country…..the CBI fired right back at her….this was within the last two or three days….the CBI said…no…no…no…..we are coming up with these 100k notes and the coins to balance the small and the big notes….and big mouth decides to go out and tell everybody about it today.

They were telling the Finance Committee…..so this woman makes herself look really good by saying……hey CBI you promised us this and you said this so you have to raise the value if not we are going to have high inflation with these coins and the LD’s….she wants people to look at her and say oh you are a genius….oh you are just awesome…..I think you are very childish to be talking about information you shouldn’t be.

They are going to raise the value for the budget for 2017….they are going to introduce these LD’s and these coins in the beginning of next year…..and they told you we are working on the fiscal part of this….this year….you saw the article today didn’t you….TA-DA.

So I don’t know….it would be nice if they paid attention to the IMF and came out at 1 to 1….but I’m going to tell you something….there is nothing wrong with coming out at 10 cents is there….and the reason we don’t know if it is 1 to 1, 10 cents 50 cents whatever is because….let me ask you something….how many of these 50k’s and 100k’s did they print….you don’t know do you….and neither do we….it is the first time in printing that they don’t tell us the amounts.

You have to go way back to the beginning when the IMF was commissioned by DeLaRue to print the new currency….we don’t know how much then….there are ideas….oh it was about 35 trillion dinars that were printed….not the way their budgets are looking…..there must have been a lot more….I mean a lot of reserves had to be seeded.

I don’t know what the rate is because we don’t know how many they printed…and they are not going to tell us….they aren’t telling us how many of these 100’s and these 50’s and these k’s….so CBI….announce it man….announce it please….tell us you are raising the value of your currency….because there is not enough numbers….there is not enough data for us to determine what your rate is going to be and not that it is any of our business but this is our study and we are privy to that and we have that right.

So right now the salaries to the ministers is being prepared in this final part for the Monetary Reform and it is going to require the raising of their currency to do that logically, mathemathically.

So this woman came out and also said that the reserves are at 42 trillion….woman you don’t know….you don’t know….and we don’t know….but I would like to give an educated guess….IMO the reserves are sitting at about $58 billion right now…that is just my opinion…what do I know.

The redenomination that you seeing in front of your eyes….I know what some gurus are saying…oh it’s a LOP….the redenomination right now is without the LOP….it is not their mission right now….the 100k and 50k’s it’s not a LOP…and they are going to pay their staff salaries with an increase in their value….and they said it….what….with these so there will be less paper and it will be more convenient for us…..good.

So Family are they dropping three 000’s….two 00’s…..one 0…..I don’t know….all I did tonight was give you an example of even if they start at 10 cents…..they can accomplish what they are trying to do….the rest is just a lot of profit for them….but we need Mosul….and then we need the rate to start moving….the 500 dinar like I told you IMO will be the highest dinar out there for the citizens….the 50k and 100k will be used for the banks….to pay salaries….for different purposes….and another thing….do you see the 500 IQD note….you see my broker selling the 250 with the Kurdistan language don’t you….yeah….do you see the 500….no….why….it is waiting for its purpose…..to cap the LD’s…..and they did a good job when they got rid of the 50….remember the 50 IQD note….because they don’t want to confuse it with the 500….brilliant….simply brilliant.

This little note…this 50 note that I am holding up….a lot of you gave them away or threw them away or sent them back to get your money back…..I kept mine…and the reason why is I pray I can live to be 80 or 90 or 100 years old and one day I’ll take them out of my safe and I’ll remember….this was the pivotal moment.

Now if they come out at 10 cents may I suggest you would have reinvest in the Iraqi dinar again….not in the sense of buying more….no I don’t have that power nor that privilege to tell you that of course not….that is your opinion to buy currency…and most of us won’t be able to afford to buy more dinars because it will be going up….even at 10 cents every million is now $100,000….you going to spend $100,000 to buy a million dinars….probably not….

But what I am saying is….let’s just pretend you have 10 dinars….take one, two, three dinars….exchange them at American banks or wherever you want….and take that money and pay your taxes and then wipe out your debt with a little bit to survive for six months to a year….why…..those dinars that you put aside….in other words reinvested will go up in value if that rate also goes up….and logic says that it will because once you put a currency out into the market it’s basic economics 101…..it begins to be exchanged and used and confidence and trust and value grow into that currency and into that country and the next thing you know….IEX….ISX…Forex….Stock Exchanges all over start to use it and it’s going to go up in value….so that is what I meant….it is a continual study for you…..the CBI IOO is definitely about to make a move on their currency…and if you remember the articles they said we are going to do this….it is going to be a gradual increase to bring in investors….remember that….remember that….yeah….

Well there it is….so we suggest that for you to consider maybe that they don’t want the 1 to 1 that the IMF gave them as the plan back in December…..maybe they will start at 10, 20, 30 cents….maybe they want a gradual increase to bring in investors into their country….why…..well as they come in then we would automatically have a gradual increase to our currency….so why start out at 1 to 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 dollars….let’s start down here and get this thing going up the escalator in a very…very sound manner……1 to 1….10 cents….who cares….just launch the thing….just launch this rocket off this platform and get it up into the stratosphere.

Family there is a Debt Law….a Debt Law….and they have it….and believe it or not the GOI….actually the CBI is using this Debt Law to deal with this imbalance that this lady and this article are talking about.

Family they are doing what the IMF told them to do….I started the conference call by going down that checklist didn’t we….they are adjusting and they are balancing and they are counting so as not to have high inflation….and only through a rate change will they be able to reduce the rest of their notes….and this is exactly what the IMF wanted them to do isn’t it…..you know from 600 notes for each employee down to just two notes….brilliant….

But remember these 150k notes will be phased out within two to three years….just like the US currency went through its revaluation….at one time we had a million dollar currency note….at one time we had a 5,000 note….a 1,000 note….a 10,000 note….a 500 note….the highest note that you now know of is called a 100 note because the value of our currency went up and we didn’t need to use those notes with all those 000’s…..

Iraq’s value is about to go up and that is why they are talking about the LD’s and the fils….actually they are not talking about the fils….but they did say smaller and bigger…that is the LD’s…..they are talking about it….rather blatantly…..they shouldn’t…well at least this woman from the Finance Committee who IMO is just trying to show off is talking about it….and then on top of all that they have already told you about the 500 and the 100 and the 200….and now about the coins…too…well this is just too cool.

The Monetary Reform is in warp speed….even before Mosul is given to you…..in the same manner the Economic Reforms exploded even before Fallujah was given to you…..this is logical isn’t it Family…and I hope it is being presented well….with clarity and understanding…with patience and I am trying to be as calm as I can about this.

Hey KTFA Family want to see something strange….now I’m suggesting….we are using a model of 10 cents…but if we used a model of 8 to 9 cents….because we have a model for every possibility…our files are huge….we decided to use the 10 cent model to talk to you….but when I saw underneath it….when I saw between the 8 and 9 cents….you know what 8.5 cents….if they went with an 8.5 cent model….each dinar would be worth $11.11…..it’s actually like $11.08 but it is in that ballpark…..whatever that means….I don’t know.

The time is framed to open their economy through Forex….September is hot…now I promise I won’t keep you too much longer.

Family I would like to share something else with you….do you remember a guy by the name of ….and again this was on Iraqia TV…it was hot….you know as independent students of this we become cheerleaders to a degree and when we see something go against the reforms we go boo…boo….and when we see something go for the reforms we yell and scream yahhh go get them….yahhh…..do you remember a guy by the name of Allawi…sure you do Allawi was a politician right….Allawi has his own party…

in fact Allawi was against Maliki wasn’t he….Allawi was supposed to be Prime Minister wasn’t he….but the US went with Maliki….mistake…but anyway Allawi….two or three days ago….I think it was Sunday…..he goes on Iraqia TV and he’s talking about the economy of Iraq….he’s talking about the budget they about to release from Iraq….he’s talking about Mosul and stuff….but then all of a sudden….he turns into….well I think the woman from the Finance Committee got turned on by Allawi….because Allawi actually did what the woman did today about three days ago….

Allawi comes on Iraqia TV and he’s talking about the economy, the budget and ISIS and all of that….and he actually called a press conference…..he called a meeting and said…..hey I’m going to talk….about what….oh about corruption….and how corruption is drying up our money in the CBI…..oh you want to talk about the CBI….oh ok….ok….and they loaded everyone up, they were all there and the TV’s were on….and Allawi criticizes and demands that Allak and the CBI must stop the auctions….in order to allow their monetary policy to go a little faster…..no kidding….

I mean we know that we want that….that is what the IMF wants…stop the auctions….but that is amazing….here is Allawi….a guy who has faded away but he still has his own bloc party….he still has the power….it was funny…..Allawi criticizes Allak and the CBI and demands that they stop the auctions….and you see the numbers don’t you….you see that these auction numbers are slowly melting away don’t you…..we don’t have to explain it to you….but we gave you the formula to just watch those numbers.

You ready for this….Iraq is the only country that uses this system of auctions to raise money for themselves…..Iraq is the only country that uses auctions to raise their money….so this demand by Allawi is basically saying….lift the value….stop the auctions….use our currency…..be Article 8 compliant….float the darn currency at whatever rate you want….that was cool.

The US and many three letter agencies are there to help Iraq raise the value of their currency as they promised….you remember those articles….we will help bring you into the international theater….we will help you with your Monetary Reform….we will help you….you read those articles….they promised Iraq….if they did a certain amount of things that we call a checklist….that they would help them….how….with their Monetary Reforms….and we will give you loans too….but you don’t see them raising their value yet do you….no….and you don’t see them getting those loans from the IMF do you….yeah they are talking about it….

They came out even today….they are talking about it….because the time is framed to talk about it now….stop the auctions….stop the auctions in order to be Article 8 compliant is almost like graffiti everywhere in Iraq…..I told you they know….it is all over the place….this subject of Allawi….this subject of this woman from the Finance Committee….all of this stuff….it is all over Iraq….it stained Iraq….the IMF told you they would bring you into the international world by the first half….so move it….move it….I will be like this woman….I will be like Allawi….CBI let’s go…and in reality they are going…they are doing it….what we are learning and what we are showing you in these articles is nothing more than what they discussed in those meetings that we talked about on Monday….TA-DA.

IMF…yes….what did you tell Iraq….we told them to structure their currency….do you believe that the 100k and the 50k and the LD’s and the fils are part of the latest examples of Iraq complying to you….oh yeah….I do too….in fact Family don’t forget….the CBI told state owned banks in Iraq….next month in September we are all going to go digital and electronic….in the month of September…..there are four corners coming together….digital electronic, lifting the 000’s, stopping the auctions, and one more thing….it will be more powerful than the CERN collider trying to find the God particle….we have wanted what we are sharing with you….we have wanted this for so long….to see any movement in the IQD will be even better.

I know you are exhausted but no more than me…..I know you are frustrated but not me….even the IMF doesn’t know when Iraq is going to raise their value….and that is why you see even the IMF constantly pushing them….move it….but it is coming…..and we need an official announcement of Mosul….that a flag has been planted in the center of this country….then you will see this Monetary Reform that is literally spilling out everywhere travel at a warp speed…..Give us Mosul will give us movement in Iraq’s money….finally.

This next part that I am about to share with you may come back at me…but it better not….I respect everybody’s opinion….and I love everybody in God’s kingdom….but I want to express an opinion about something….Iran and Iraq are not in the same boat as far as the Monetary Reform goes….their Economic Reforms….yes…but the Monetary Reform….no….and that is why I say one has to keep up with the other….keep up with the Jones’….

And I know that some of you out there believe that Iran is in a better position to lift the value of their currency than Iraq is right now….but I wish to express this one time and one time only….because if I am asked to express this again I will look the other way….I disagree with that….wholeheartedly….Iraq is in a far better position right now….in this time framed to lift the value of their currency than Iran is….Iran has to even consider catching up to Iraq in the electronic digital theater….and I will leave this and end this by giving you one example….because that is what I do….the inflation of Iran is right now 9% but the inflation in Iraq right now because of what they are doing….have been doing which I think is brilliant….the inflation of Iraq is not 9%, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1….it is .07%.....

I ask you…even before I ask you….Iran told you today….hey as far as our currency our Monetary Reform we will look at that in March or April of 2017….so I ask you….with these three examples of digital currency, the inflation, and Iran self-confessing that will be next year for us….with the time framed very well in the form of the Monetary Reform for Iraq…..I ask you….who do you think is actually more prepared….who do you think I should say is farther ahead in their Monetary Reform….I will not speak of this again….and one more final thing….we do not talk about fiat currency at KTFAlways.com….if it is posted as such it will be removed and a PM will be sent to that individual that we do not talk about fiat currencies at KTFAlways.com.

All of this that you are seeing right now Family is basic economics 101 and is called the money supply…and the money supply is called the velocity…for over two years Iraq has been dragging their feet in the process of lifting one, two, or three 000’s….and they have been destroying them the ones they do collect and that is good….but they have no liquidity in this process do they….they have no liquidity ladies and gentlemen…..their money supply which is called their velocity….is almost null and void….almost non-existent and their auctions are what is keeping them on a life support system….on a ventilator right now….

And whatever velocity they are using right now for example paying their employees is to collect the 000’s from the citizens…they need to improve the ratio of 4 to 1….this 4 to 1ratio is a concern for the IMF….if you don’t know what that means….it takes 4 25k notes to equal one 100k note….and by George I think that they have just solved it….and this conference call explains how….they are not putting out….they are not printing any more currency out there, they are collecting the 000’s from their citizens from underneath their mattresses and poise themselves to pay their employees so they can recycle them through their accounts when they deposit them into their accounts because they are entering a cashless society of currency…electronic.

You have no idea what we have….how much we have and it is all important….but this is what we decided…this stuff you are about to see…IMO….let me end our conference call with one more piece of information….because you see you will not see any of this until they give us Mosul….so let me take you into a theater that you probably don’t know too much about and that is the third phase….the mopping of Mosul right now….here is what I want to tell you….Qayyarah air base was used to acquire Fallujah and in the same manner that Fallujah was acquired, secured and was liberated….is the same way Mosul is right now being secured…..

Qayyarah air base is about 35 clicks south of Mosul….technically it is in Mosul….but we will just say it is south of Mosul….35 clicks is 21.7 miles….now this air base is the key….the pivotal point for the liberation of Mosul to come to you…and in the same manner they used this area to give you Fallujah I think you are about to see Mosul Family……I think between now and September 9th.

There is another gentleman by the name of Al Con and he is also talking about Mosul….he is saying this place is fully liberated….well you know what….not until Abadi tells us….not until Abadi tells us…but you can go ahead and brag….and that is what a lot of people do about the Monetary Reform….once they hear something….oh I think that we should….oh just shut up….that is what they are doing….but as far as Mosul….you can talk, they can talk, this commander can talk….but there is no flag over the center of Mosul and once you see that….I tell you now….stay close to the CBI website….stay close to the CBI website….and the month of September is hot….and to me the 9th equals the budget and Mosul….and a few other things at that four way corner that are going to collide and give birth to a new rate to their currency.

There’s no soup for you…are you crazy….you keep the soup…..I’ll keep my cookies….but dear God there is an alphabet soup in Iraq….the WB, the WTO, the IMF, the BIS, the USA, the UN….I mean come on….the WB said to Iraq after the Finance Committee went to visit the CBI….they said then to the GOI….let me see your budget….let me review your budget….let me look it over with you….what for….it is none of your business….well in this case it is….so the World Bank wants to make sure these guys are kosher….all of this alphabet soup is going to go off at once….simultaneously….to have all of these agencies crammed into one place called Iraq is a very good feeling.

ISIS is becoming extinct….it is imminent…and they will announce that once they tell you Mosul is in their control….in fact very interesting what ISIS and DAASH has done in the ME…and we have talked about it….I told you if we were attacked by aliens from another world….do you think that black, white, brown do you think that all of the skin colors of this world would unite as one…

You know….the human race to defeat the enemy from another world…yeah…or the human race would not survive….and I like the ME who has always been….that’s not my favorite color….will you stop it…quit arguing….the ME which has always been….help my cousin….will you get my brother in there….I don’t care about that other party help my family my group…..you know what I am saying….my lineage, my tribe…and the ME has always been selfish with each other….

I remember when Dubai exploded and Dubai brought in other workers from other ME countries and treated them like slaves…but you are Arabs….but you are not part of my family….unbelievable….this stuff has to stop….and I am seeing it….because Turkey went into Syria today….I didn’t think we would see something like that….Turkey went into Syria today in cahoots with the US….Turkey and the US are back in love with each other again….a ME country is working with the US to bring a harmony of coalition to all of these countries over there….and then they went into Syria and they applied missile power and all their targets got hit in unison with the US…boom….shall we stick around…no….thank you Turkey you guys can go….then Turkey says to the US….hey bro….bro…really….what….you guys can go ahead and go we will stay…..

you are going to stay in Syria….no we will stay at the borders….we will keep the borders well protected like the wall of China…..ok Turkey….right on…thank you Turkey says the US….this is crazy….kind of like Turkey saying…..let me make it up to you sweetheart…..I’ll take out the trash….we will kill ISIS together honey….and this is impressive…..liberating together is impressive….coordinating together that is amazing….to see this coordination between Turkey and the US which you will be reading about very soon….it is just beautiful….and that is what we needed in the ME…security, the removal of corruption, stability, harmony, working with each other, not stabbing each other in the back, stable grounds once again between Turkey and the US it is just a good thing for everyone….for Iraq and everything else that Iraq is involved with right now….yeah you might as well call ISIS and DAASH a dinosaur…extinct.

A great transparency has just occurred….all honor and glory to our Heavenly Father and my greatest appreciations to our TEAMS…I thank you DELTA for what you did….coming and putting that stuff up…you see DELTA does not have to communicate with me Family he has carte blanche with me Family….when DELTA finds something for us he brings it to us right away….he puts it up there and then we communicate in that time period in that day and then we talk with everyone else too.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down