Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFA Full Monday Night CC Notes From 10-24-16 Part 1

Go down

KTFA Full Monday Night CC Notes From 10-24-16  Part 1  Empty KTFA Full Monday Night CC Notes From 10-24-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:36 am

10/25/2016

KTFA:

Aggiedad77: Here are the notes from last night Family....enjoy Aloha Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Monday 10-24-2016

Frank26: It is time now to walk into the study of our investment with the Iraqi dinar. Before we even start, can you keep a secret…..can you keep a secret….hey Tink can you keep a secret…..from the mouth of my babe yes you can keep a secret….it seems to me that those inside the CBI are keeping a secret….the best that they can…..

And we told you the last time we were together…..there are things occurring behind the scenes in respect to the Monetary Reform that we call the Monetary Policy….within the Monetary Policy you find the Economic Reforms and the Monetary Reform….and we suggested to you there is movement….

IMO solely of stuff that Iraqi citizens need….I mean everything you can think of from hammers and nails to computers and TV’s to rice and beans….and if these commodities are entering Iraq…..they are paying for that….and we believe IMO that they are doing it in conjunction with a relationship they have with the IMF right now…..

I believe countries IMO are interested in doing business with Iraq and loading up their shelves with products and in doing so Iraq is paying for these things….hmmm….it could be that maybe the IMF is paying for these things….hmmm….the thing is that the international world IMO is doing business with Iraq and it is not easy to see articles all over the place and they are paying for their goods…..

Whoa….you understand that….are you with me…are you listening right now….if this is true then the international world is gaining a lot of confidence in the country of Iraq….let alone the new ministers under Prime Minister Abadi….his new cabinet structure.

If Iraq is paying the international world and doing business them….do you think the WTO is watching….that the World Bank is watching….do you think they are impressed with what they are seeing….that they are capable of paying their own bills….hmmm….I strongly believe that….the things deep in my heart….the things we have been telling you are true….and on top of that you are seeing a lot of evidence of our CC’s on the internet with the articles….aren’t you Family….hmmm.

We told you that very early in the morning Sunday….last Sunday…not yesterday but a week ago from yesterday at 3:03 am in the morning Iraqi time that there was a start….yes a start of the invasion of Mosul….ok….I would like to say it was the start of many countries finding confidence in Iraq….not only because they are paying their bills….but because they put them on a white list allowing them to pay their bills.

I also believe this Transitional Rate that is being used not front of our eyes and certainly not in front of the CBI because by law they would have to tell you they are doing this….but wherever they are doing it in order to bring in these goods because no one gets nothing for free.

And I also suggested to you last week that it is important that you pay attention to the fact that within ten business days….normally 30….that there would be some needed information that would be passed to the IMF….or maybe even an increase in the exchange rate in order to qualify for the things they are doing with their budget…..which is amazing in itself.

And I also suggested and I want to suggest this even more….further…in what I am about to say….that maybe there is a swap….not of currency….but of an exchange rate….within something called the SWIFT NET system…..hmmmm….and I’ll recognize IMO after 3:03 am a week ago last Sunday….the SWIFT NET is using a derivative we think within the next ten days to do a currency swap with the rate of the IQD against possibly a basket of currencies….and that is the end of our CC because that in and of itself would be more than enough to share with you….don’t you think….

Hang in there because I am going to keep you for about another 45 more minutes or so….fascinating isn’t it….and these are suggestions that I offer to you to take to God in prayer…and as you do….watch them….watch them possibly become real.

The citizens needed to trust the banks….but the international banks desperately need to trust Iraq….and their banking system and their government…..from black to grey to white….it means that they were unrestricted….

We told you this….that is the freedom of movement and possibly within their capital….all IMF requirements….the FATF list….the credit rating….the security of corruption….laundry being destroyed and gotten rid of….financial terrorists….legalities that are being put up left and right from laws to the ICC…the structure that treats the banks in Iraq equivalent to the international world….banking standards of international standards….these are not movements just so they can sit there and play tiddlywinks….

This is a Monetary Reform out of a Monetary Policy being born right in front of your eyes….I don’t know the date…..I don’t even know how much this baby is going to weigh….but I do know that the water is long broken….I believe that a countdown towards this Monetary Reform with the IMF started around that time.

We….we as non-Iraqi citizens more than likely will never see a 1 to 1 because the Transitional Rate may take that well past it…and while all of this is going on….the CBI and our CC notes are finding commonality….I believe the CBI is looking at the heavens above and saying….oh look at the pretty blue sky…..look at the birds flying by….so they don’t have to look down at their feet at what is going on with the Monetary Policy of their currency….and like we suggested…..it should be so…it should be behind walls….because if it were within the CBI they would have to tell you….everything they are doing….and how many times have I told you….Family they don’t have to tell you anything….they do not owe you any type of explanation what so ever.

Our brother DELTA sends his regards….sends his love…..he sends his patience….he studies the CBI website for us…that is his job for us….he reads every article and interprets them….as you know….DELTA is very fluent in Chaldanean….it is the rudimentary etymology of all their languages in the ME of which there are many….he pays attention to the spreadsheet of the CBI website…..he tells me….Frank they have 2013, 2014, 2015, they even have the program rate of 1166 and projected rates…

But we don’t understand what they mean by those projected rates….what do those projected rates come out at DELTA….about 14 or 15 cents…but the 2016 bracket is blank…it has no numbers that are turned in yet Frank…..I know….and tonight I would like to tell you that those numbers are now no longer variables….but IMO….this whole CC is IMO…they are now derivatives….so many things and all before November.

We believe that Abadi and his advisor Saleh are sending confirmations of documentations to the IMF within this ten day period….since we have last been with you….those ten days are coming to an end very soon by the way….all before November….the implementation IMO of their Financial Reforms…the derivatives….the IMF members have to see these papers before any exchange rate can be increased for the IQD….these members….each individual member of the IMF needs verification….they need to make sure that each requirement asked of them were done…all before the month of November.

The IMF must approve these documents that must show IMO the rate change maybe being done by the Transitional Rate actions that are dealing with contract goods…..so this letter to the IMF is going to let each individual member of the IMF know….this letter….these papers….they are classified documentations of the rate IMO…..that are going to the IMF members….because the IMF cannot finalize the agreement with Iraq without proof and they need to see these documentations.

You know something….I told you I don’t think we will ever see 1 to 1…therefore…IMO they may surprise all of us with the international rate when it does come out….as you know in the 70’s and 80’s it was around $2.80….in the 90’s Saddam took it up to $3.22….Gulf countries are launching their currency around $2.60-$2.70…which IMO is a fair number to start at.

The IMF we believe will meet once again on the 7th of November to see if Iraq completed what they were told to do…but we believe they are doing this right now.

Someone just posted and said I thought derivatives weren’t so good….please notice what I said to you….variables that are now derivatives….I’m not going to be your math teacher here now….but there is quite a difference in what I am trying to teach you.

The IMF we believe might meet on the 7th or it may be meeting right now to see if Iraq completed what they were told to do….the CBI will not be involved in any of this because….they can keep a secret.

Mosul is still with or without the liberation….but it is still indicative IMO of their Monetary Policy….the IMF does not care about Mosul…the IMF is in business to make money with Iraq….and there is no profit at a program rate…the IMF does not even care about 2017 as we told you last week….because IMO the Monetary Reform consists of the RI…that is for the IMF….but the international world consists of the Economic Reforms….which is the RV….which is not part of the IMF.

This will be the final letter to the IMF within these ten days…it will give the IMF a good idea of when Iraq will raise the value of their currency.

Indeed….give us Fallujah and we have the Economic Reforms….give us Mosul and you have the Monetary Reforms…..I believe we are one to two clicks outside of Mosul…..therefore we are very close to the center….but right now it is the Kurd Army that surrounds Mosul and that is exactly the way it should be Family….no other way.

Now I want to talk to you about Mosul and I want to tell you that the most important thing about Mosul right now and I believe it is indicative of the Monetary Policy…the most important thing is the center….if all of Iraq were like the bull’s eye….you know 5, 10, 15, 25 then you have the center which is 50 points….if all of Iraq was a bull’s eye chart….I believe the center of Mosul is the bull’s eye itself….and we are going to talk to you about that in depth tonight….the bull’s eye of Mosul….because again….I really feel it is tangent to the Monetary Policy which encompasses the Monetary Reform and the Economic Reform.

So before we go into that chapter…..let me talk to you about something else….do you remember that the CBI website told all of the banks in Iraq to prepare themselves to stop using the American dollar in the first part of next year….remember that….Rasheed Bank….Rafadain Bank….State Trade Bank…every bank….pay attention because the CBI doesn’t talk like that very often….but when they do….especially now….they are passing along some amazing information IMO.

The Rasheed Bank has stated last week….that they are adopting a new system to transfer money in and out of Iraq…when a country slapped with charters and articles that restrict them….does not have the privilege to send their money….especially their worthless program money out of their country into an international environment….that is why they are sanctioned…and when Chapter 7….the start of it a couple of years ago was removed….

It has been a slow evolution of their Monetary Reform now to see that the Rasheed Bank has actually stated that they are now going to transfer money in and out of their country….do you know what that system is….it is the IBAN…it is the International Banking Network….and you know what the IBAN is….these are codes….these are codes that you can’t read even with a decoder ring….and these codes are necessary in order for Iraq’s currency to leave Iraq and go into an international theater to do business like for example what we have been suggesting with some commodities and a Transfer Rate of the Iraqi dinar that you can’t see…

IMO….these are codes….routing numbers…and I want to tell you another thing….the codes and routing numbers of the IBAN system that is now going to be used by Iraqi banks….is in conjunction with….is in cahoots with….is the right hand….with the SWIFT NET system….you got that….the SWIFT NET and the IBAN are codes and routing numbers to transfer money internationally based on the locations of security for currency tradable funds…and you think that Iraq qualifies for something like this…well behind some closed doors apparently they do.

The Rasheed Bank standards are getting themselves ready to do business with the international world….now granted it hasn’t started yet….but they are pointing their fingers to the global international world and they are telling their citizens on Iraqia television….we are doing this….how do you like me now citizens of Iraq….says the banks of Iraq….and the same banks of Iraq say to the international world….how do you like me now….

We want to know what this letter says but it is classified documents and information of what they are doing….but we do know the SWIFT codes and the IBAN go hand in hand…although they are two different bank platforms that have to work internationally with these codes….the fact that they are now positioning themselves to introduce it and use it….come on….you either use it or you lose it…and they are not going to lose this opportunity.

The Transitional Rate is bringing in the numbers…the variables that have now become the derivatives of their exchange rate and their budget IMO.

Iraq asked for the budget didn’t they….the 2017 budget….why wouldn’t they ask for it….why weren’t they give it before….because there were no variables or derivatives finalized.

It is amazing what you can get done in ten days don’t you think….Iraq needs this budget….Iraq needs this money….good grief….just give us the rate…even if it is 1 to 1 or whatever….just give us the rate….like you are going to transfer your money to the international world…transfer your rate to us…..the international investors….the international global trading world….we will skyrocket it for you….and you are counting on that aren’t you….

IMO the Transitional Rate contracts are establishing Article 8 for Iraq…IMO there are so many loans coming in…once they are Article 8 there are already $20 billion ready to come in from different countries that are waiting for this movement….and they have to keep moving in this direction….Mosul is about 80%-90% done….there is no stopping this Monetary Reform….the timing on Mosul may frustrate you…but I think it is brilliant.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KTFA Full Monday Night CC Notes From 10-24-16  Part 1  Empty Re: KTFA Full Monday Night CC Notes From 10-24-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:39 am

KTFA Full Monday Night CC Notes From 10-24-16 Part 2

10/25/2016

Part 2:

Frank26: Saleh and Allak IMO along with the CBI….they know darn well what is going on….why do you think they don’t talk about it….what did they talk about….Mosul….hey Abadi what do you want to talk about today…..Mooooosuuulll…..ok….you want to talk about the Monetary Reform….it is the same thing isn’t it….oh snap….you are good…give me five…give me a belly bump….can I rub your bald head….not as much as your bald head Frank…and all before November huh.

Come on CBI talk to me…walk with me….oh look at the pretty blue sky.

I believe deep in my heart that these derivatives are part of the request by the IMF that are reading the confidential documents that we will probably never be privy to know too much about….but you know they said they were going to give them the second loan….the IMF….ok….well that is wonderful…..

But I believe those second loans are not just that $634 million that they are going to give them as a loan….I believe it also has a lot of extra baggage to it…

I believe IMO that there is something higher besides the loans that is coming with the loans…with that second loan that has now been approved by the IMF….I believe that the evidence of this documentation and the derivatives along with the currency swap…maybe the SDR….have all been delivered and promised on time….and on time is not to be walked by so carelessly either….

I mean I say IMO that everything being asked of Iraq whether it be governmental….whether it be Mosul and the military….IMO they are doing everything on time…..if they are getting commodities that they are paying for….I believe they are paying on time.

I believe IMO that the IMF has received these letters…these documents from Iraq…and now I believe the IMF has a better understanding of what Iraq is going to do with their Monetary Reform….with their Transitional Rate…where they are at right now…and I believe we need this final week for us to be introduced to Mosul.

You see like I told you….Mosul to me is like a bull’s eye target…and I believe right in the middle of that target is where we find Mosul….I should say the center of Mosul.

Now we told you remember that troops were assigned….all IMO….assigned to the perimeter of Mosul….not to go straight in…but to start a compression style of pushing the terrorists all into one area…and the citizens were amazing help…the example of the flags all over everyone’s homes….the next day after they dropped the flyers…scared the daylights out of the terrorists…wait a minute…when did the US arrive….actually we don’t need to….

Then we introduced the word phagocytosis they started to kill each other even to today you read they are still killing their commanders…now this is good…this is exactly what we want…that type of suffocation…that type of surrounding…that type of squeeze play was being put on the center of Mosul to corral them….yes al-Baghdadi took off but what did we tell you….he was stopped and he returned…and now he is cornered there…and they are still killing each other….and I believe we are one or two clicks outside of the center of Mosul….and I believe the center of Mosul is the bull’s eye for the Monetary Reform…IMO.

Look me tie….because you see yesterday….Sunday…they didn’t even talk about Mosul did they….did you notice that….today…jiminy crickets…..Mosul this…Mosul that…it’s everywhere….and here is the pattern that as you know our TEAMS study….we study for patterns because we believe patterns lead us to much better and proper decisions….all data is important but it is empirical data that we seek…but all data is important in order to make a proper decision…and I would like to introduce to you a pattern of what it is that I am trying to tell you about the center of Mosul being the catalyst for the Monetary Policy that contains the Monetary Reform and the Economic Reforms.

You can count these if you want….#1. “Intense Artillery Bombardment on DAASH Site Near the Center of Mosul”….did you catch that word….good…

.#2. “Within One Week Troops Captured 74 Villages and Towns Within the Perimeter and Districts Have Been Restored to the Center Nets of Mosul”….did you catch that word…..

#3. “It is Time for the Iraqi Army to Proceed with the Second Phase of the Operation and Advance into the Center of they City”….did you catch that word….

#4. “Peshmerga Forces Fulfilled Their Duties and have Declared Victory at the Outskirts”….my goodness we almost got the center didn’t we….

#5. Abadi has Made it Clear That Only Iraqi Armies Will Be Allowed To Step Into the Central Part of Mosul and Clear the City From ISIS Elements”….did you catch that word…..

#6. “Counterterrorism Entered the Village and is Within 15 km From the Center of Mosul”…did you catch that word…..

All of these articles from today Family are not a coincidence….these articles are a pattern and they are telling you….these articles are all hitting the center of Mosul right in the bull’s eye….which is basically our CC’s….because Fallujah equals the Economic Reform….and Mosul equals the Monetary Reform…and I think you are agreeing with that now…..

#7. “Coinciding With the Victories of the Security Forces in the Central Area of Mosul”…..really….yeah….what is coinciding with it….the fact that we want to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar….wait a minute….wait a minute….is that that article that was running around the internet….yeah…and you are including it as a part of this….what did they just tell you….oh yeah the center…makes sense….anything else….

#8. “Zamali the Chairman of the Parliamentary Secretary and Defense Announced an Encircling of Mosul Preparing to Storm It”….see that…to encircle it you are heading towards the center right…..yeah….anything else…

.#9. “Iraqi Forces Continued to Advance Toward the City of Mosul Which is About 8 km From the Northern Side of the City Center”…did you catch that word….alright….do you want some more….good…because this is a pattern…this is how you study with us…..

#10. “The Intelligent Grounds on the Bridges and the Streets are Saying That the Organization Withdrew in From the Right With Iraqi Forces Which Approached the Liberation of the Center City of Mosul Noting That the Organization is Aware That the Security Forces are Approaching Them From the City in the Center”…did you catch that word twice….yeah I did too…..so I think I have made my point…..who talks like this….your conference calls.

And it is important that we surround them….and I believe we have very successfully…and it is important that we don’t go in there….and it is important that the Peshmerga Army goes in and they get the credit.

And now that this terrorist organization is choking itself….killing itself…is making itself so weak that…there is no doubt about it…that now is the time IMO in this last week of October…..to allow the liberation of Mosul to be done by the Peshmerga Army….wouldn’t you agree Family…who is in favor of turning over the center of Mosul to the Iraqi Army so Abadi can go in there with his armies….come on boys I’m your Commander in Chief…and plant that flag in the center of Mosul…which would probably….more than likely….possibly be in synchronization with the Monetary Reform.

Meanwhile Parliament Finance says they have viewed the 2017 Budget and has done the first reading session for today….good for you…you’ve been wanting that budget haven’t you….yeah…but we are very close to the center….1 or 2 clicks outside…this is a good time for you….did you read it once….yeah….do we have to read it again….it would be nice…..do we have to read it a third time….it is not necessary….just buy us another week…ok….we will read it a second time next week….well good for you…and then I guess you might see some new variables….some new derivatives in that budget….I’m just asking I don’t know.

Oil prices Family have even paused for a moment to observe this budget and the fuel of the Monetary Reform that is accompanying many international loans.

Many engagement rings….will you please marry me Iraq….you are the prettiest girl in town.

We have a member on our forum by the name of Elder88 and he made a post….post 157….I found it interesting…he says….”Wow I just want to relate it this way….wow in my opinion this is really what we have already been hearing from big brother Frank26 but in less words…you know he tries to be in control of what he shares with us….we all want to hear these words just played out like this article but we wait for the CC to study together…..what is Elder88 talking about….hmmm….about that article that came out this morning….now I know a lot of us were shocked…holy cow look at that…and Elder points out…these are the exact words that we want to hear….in fact they are the exact words we have been hearing on our CC’s.

I know the article was off the hook wasn’t it…it was everything we wanted to hear wasn’t it….but….and I know it caused a lot of excitement with you Family…and I am sure it did on the internet….but may I suggest….we have been expecting this haven’t we Family….but it is necessary to talk about this article in depth IMO and I am going to definitely do that…..

I called DELTA and said…this article that has been released….Waymaker kid brought it to us….but WalkingStick and I we actually saw it late last night…and WalkingStick said…no Frank no…and I said ok….DELTA I would like for you to investigate this….will you read it in Arabic…will you tell me what you think about it….and bless his heart….sometime around 7:00 in the morning DELTA comes in and he tells everyone…hey…it is a legit source…..it is a legit newspaper….

It is actually a newspaper that a lot of journalists that live outside of Iraq send their articles to….they don’t really live inside of Iraq…they live in the US or other countries in Europe…but Frank the site itself is legit….I said…well I appreciate that….what about the article….well the article has been put together….I said you mean like Frankenstein….one piece here, one piece there…he said yeah pretty much…

But Frank…not only is it an article that has been pieced together…but it contains two separate things….that were not pieced together…..

I said really…what do you mean by that….he said look…if you go back to 2003….you are going to see some of the words that were used in articles….you know…that they are getting ready to raise the IQD value against the USD…he said this is back in 2003….I said maybe that is just a coincidence that those words are so similar…it could be but I really think that these journalists…you see there are two factors Frank…..

#1. The article is saying that there is an independent source out of the CBI that is telling them this….so I said to DELTA….it sounds like someone couldn’t hold their water in their kidneys and they leaked out some information huh……of course we both started to crack up and laugh…and when we stopped giggling we realized the value of what I had just said….

Can you keep a secret Family…sometimes it is hard to isn’t it…and I believe it is possible that the CBI talked to an independent journalist from this legit newspaper….it has articles in there that are contemporary…..in fact this article was in between a bunch of articles….it wasn’t highlighted…it wasn’t the number one article….it is a legit source…it is a legit article….but it was pieced together….and we believe they used articles from 2003….and we also believe they used articles from 2013 because it also talks about Chapter 7 which was done in 2013….and we also believe it is contemporary in that it is of 2016….and it is encouraging but we caution on caution to study this a little further and we did.

So maybe 2003, 2013, 2016 Frankenstein pieces were put together….but this source is expressing nothing more than what you and I have been expecting….and what the IMF has told Iraq that they need to do….and what Dr Shabibi said very clearly before he was kicked out of there by Maliki and Obama….and it doesn’t make it any less valid because it was pieced together from 2003, 2013, and right now.

The key…the second point….is that this 2016 article is also incorporating Mosul…into its hodge-podge of opinions and facts…..let’s read this article and see what it says.

Sources….who is that….they are not going to tell us because the CBI is being very shhhhh…..can you keep a secret CBI…well yes apparently so except for this knucklehead….a source in the Central Bank said yesterday that the recent lifting of the price of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar…wait a minute…the recent lifting…what do you mean the recent lifting…what are you talking about…and you know what they are talking about….is what the IMF wanted them to do….you even read about it….

They said ok….we are working on the auctions….the US Treasury is taking care of it….you want 2% compliance with our rate and the street so that we don’t lose money….ok….we did 2% compliant…which is a raise in the Iraqi dinar’s value Family….the article is definitely interesting…the article definitely has feet to stand on….but WalkingStick and I did not want to put this article out….because in all honesty we had already seen that it was being abused by two other gurus…and we won’t stand for that….we won’t allow KTFA to be a part of a scandalous issue….until we have cooked it….digested it….until the point it is so well cooked you can’t even see most of it…..then we bring it to you…..

Yes one of our members brought it to you and it caused some excitement and we let it go….it was ok because we were going to talk about it tonight….and it was done respectfully….it was treated well on our forum….I didn’t see any reason to remove it…..we are not scandalous…it was thought about and posted about with respect and I applaud you KTFA Family….bravo you did very well with this article compared to what other sites did with this article.

So let’s continue reading….a source at the Central Bank said yesterday that the recent lifting of the price of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar…which we had explained to you properly and not with scandal…continue….to coincide with the victory of our security forces and moving towards liberalization of a city from the center….oh is that what that word means…..source is in a press statement singled out by all the news that the Central Bank decided….wait a minute before I go any further….do you see what I mean by the fact that it is contemporary because they talk about what we have been talking about….Fallujah….Economic Reforms….Mosul….Financial Reforms…

What did this thing just say….based on victory of our security forces and moving towards the liberalization of a city within the center of Mosul….oh hello….was within the city center huh….ok what about it….well sources in a press statement singled out all of the news that the Central Bank decided to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar by financial mechanisms fall in its policy for indicating that these mechanisms are subject to the principles of supply and demand in the domestic markets….

Do you know what that means…we have supplied the markets with a lot of commodities…and now we are doing to give power….we are going to give the citizens purchasing power….yeah we are because that is part of our policy for the indications of these mechanisms that are subject to the principles of supply and demand in the domestic market….and this is what the IMF told us to do….ok with you.

The end of it….the source who preferred not to be named said that the Iraqi dinar will see over the next few days a significant rise in price against the US dollar…….well of course it is going to be….will it be enough that it gives the citizens purchasing power….has the Transitional Rate brought it to this stage….are the documents that the IMF is reading from the report sufficient enough to say….yeah….we know what you are about to do now….for how much and when you want to do it…..is the budget primed and ready for the second reading to all this to happen…..

Family there were small PIP movements….very slight PIP movements that increased the rate of the Iraqi dinar against the American dollar by 2% compliance….and the center of Mosul is more than a pattern….it is an indicator to me of the Monetary Reform….of the documents…this article cannot be dismissed…..but it needed to be treated with respect…and I pray to God that we were dignified in explaining it to you….the way it should have been.

Caution on caution….a bit of suspect of an article….but based on what we have just shared with you….I pray that you are now satisfied with it.

I believe as I come to an end of our CC now that we will not be seeing any information presented to us next week….I believe if any of this that we are suggesting IOO is valid….there would be nothing but signings….nothing but meetings….not to present…but just meetings to sign off the Monetary Reform.

I want to thank you for allowing me to share our study….I did not mean to be rude…but every Monday our conference calls grow and I believe that tonight you are seeing our study with more clarity….our suggestions….our opinions….I cannot say that our CC is a fact….only three days later can do that….so let’s see if they give you Mosul from now until the 31st….you got seven days….let’s see if they don’t even meet on November 7th…..and let’s see what the elections hold on November 8th….there is a pattern.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down