Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parliamentary Legal confirms move to enact a law defines the mandate of my presidency of the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives two sessions

Go down

Parliamentary Legal confirms move to enact a law defines the mandate of my presidency of the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives two sessions Empty Parliamentary Legal confirms move to enact a law defines the mandate of my presidency of the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives two sessions

Post  Admin Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:34 am

Parliamentary Legal Committee reiterated move the House of Representatives to enact a law to determine the state of my presidency of the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives two sessions only.

He said committee member Kamel al-Zaidi said second article seventy of the Constitution set the roof of the mandate of President explicitly to four years and may be re-elected for a second term only, adding that the House of Representatives in the process of enactment to determine the states of my presidency of the Council of Ministers and only the House of Representatives two sessions because launched a major mandate of the government and the parliament without the Constitution Determination. The House of Representatives has voted on a proposed law to determine the states of the three presidencies two sessions.

http://altaghier.tv/2017/02/12/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%88%d9%86%d9%8a%d9%80%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%a8%d9%8a%d9%80%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%a4%d9%83%d8%af-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%b6%d9%80%d9%8a-%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%b4/

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down