Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detailed KTFA Mon. Night CC Notes from 4-3-17 Part 1 of 2

Go down

Detailed KTFA Mon. Night CC Notes from 4-3-17  Part 1 of 2 Empty Detailed KTFA Mon. Night CC Notes from 4-3-17 Part 1 of 2

Post  Admin Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:40 pm

4/5/2017

Aggiedad77: Jumping in here real quick with your notes from Monday's CC....enjoy
Aloha Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes Monday 04-03-2017

Frank26: First of all…..all honor and glory to our Heavenly Father…and second of all….this is going to be a very interesting conference call…and third is….that I have to present it to you in my opinion….as much as I would rather not….as much as being honest and being fair to you….our study is shared with you no doubt….but all of this will be in my opinion…..

You’ve been with me long enough to read my fingerprints by now….so if I tell you I invite you to sit next to me on my blue couch….it will all be done IMO….as I share with you tonight.
Let’s kick back and relax….and I am sorry for those, Frosty the Snowman and Aggiedad….but I think at the end we will all be happy with what it is we are about to share….all IMO.

Did you ever have a good friend….your best friend….your bosom buddy….someone you can always rely on….someone who is always there for you….and that individual….would you not agree with me….you probably know everything about that person….you probably know more about that person than their parents or their wives or their husbands….and then one day you find out something about that person that you never knew about….and it just floors you…..

I mean it just left you with your mouth wide open….it just knocked your socks off about that person….you just stare at them with your mouth wide open and say…..I didn’t know that about you….I’ve known you since we were in kindergarten…..I didn’t know that….why didn’t you ever tell me…..because some things Family will always be kept hidden…..will always be kept very close to their bosom….some information just does not belong out in public for anyone to know…..wouldn’t you agree with me that sometimes even though we are best friends….you really don’t know everything about each other.

We have studied the Monetary Reform together for 8 years….8.5 years now….and IMO what happened over the weekend….actually starting Thursday night with our TEAMS….was a sequence of phone calls and events that we study with our FRIENDS….to discover something that we didn’t know before…..about the Monetary Reform….actually let me amend that statement….what we are going to share with you tonight…..you do know…..as students you do know about it….but what I am going to tell you about it tonight….you are probably going to scratch your head and sit there and say well I’ll be darned….really….yes.

The last time we were together on our Wednesday CC….one of the things we were interested with to see what the UN was going to do when they arrived in Iraq…..and they did…and they sat with Abadi and they talked to him…and I can imagine that it had to deal with a couple of good subjects…because you see when Abadi returned back from Washington, DC….a few days later he picks up the phone and he calls the UN…..hello ring-a-ding-ding….hello who is this…..this is Abadi from Iraq….how are you doing this is the UN how can we help you…..

I want you to come and visit me….really why should we waste our time….you will not waste your time this time….I can imagine they talked about the displaced people that are returning back to many of their cities in Iraq that are now liberated…..you are seeing the articles where people are coming back……not by the 100’s….not by the 1,000’s….but by the millions…..and the UN wanted to make sure the displaced people were brought back to their cities, their districts, their regions….why….well it plays an important part in Article 140 and it plays a very important part in passing the HCL….and the government of Iraq is very interested in doing that right now…..

I wonder if maybe they have already done this…..because even though we think we know Iraq as much as we think we know them….my goodness there are some things about them that we don’t know….that can be very surprising.

It was rather surprising to see Abadi call in the UN….because you see that checklist that is holding Chapter VII….yes…would you mind checking off displaced people….we got them back….well good for you….oh and you know that other little box there that you have to check off for you to give us Chapter VII….it has to deal with Kuwait right….yes….Kuwait wants their dead….they want their missing people that Saddam buried in the desert….well we’ve already returned most of them….in fact we returned everything we have almost 8 months ago….oh you did….of course we did and you know that….so can you please check that second box off UN….ok fine we can do that….

What else….well even though you are not involved with the Monetary Reform….you did want us to fix our financial structure did you not…..yes….well by checking those two boxes we would have the census….and we would have Article 140….and we would have the HCL…and we would obviously have some kind of a rate in order to pass that HCL….and all of this is a conglomeration of reconciliation within our region….would you not say…..yeah I would guess so….well good then can you check off that third box…..our financial structure…..yeah I guess so, this is impressive….and the UN will soon tell you that Family.

So if they lift Chapter VII that would be an amazing accomplishment in the progress of the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar inside of Iraq….would you not agree with me…..Abadi recently said….we are in the last stage of Mosul….no sir….I love you but I’m sorry….but I’m going to disagree with you….you are in the last stage of your Monetary Reform….you sly dog…wood.

That was Wednesday and then come Thursday….I have to say IMO but come Thursday Family….and we are going through a little chronology since the last day we were together….because so much as happened…and I have watched the internet….no one on the internet…they usually don’t have what we have….and I’m not trying to be critical….I’m not trying to be boisterous….I’m not trying to be egotistical here…that is the last thing I want to do as a Christian….and if I come across that way….please forgive me…but I proud of my TEAMS….I am confident in my FRIENDS….and I would like for you to know that what we have is going to be a blessing for you tonight.
Because you see the following day which was Thursday IMO….a call came in….now we always have calls with my FRIENDS….but I will admit we are looking for certain calls….aren’t you….Family IMO on Thursday a call came in about our Monetary Reform….that was very powerful….now what did the call say to us…pretty much what we’ve been telling you but in a different way….but what have you been telling us….that we believe you should be paying attention to the CBI website….especially on the Arabic side….well we can’t read Arabic…..and that is why we have DELTA who is watching for us right….yes…yes….

But a call came in on Thursday…..yes with our TEAMS….what did they say to you Frank……look at the CBI it is making a change….look at the CBI it is going to make a change….on the Arabic side only….are you kidding me…..so they are going to make a change….or they have made a change….or they would be making a change….or both….which is it….unfortunately Family that phone call….that was it….they weren’t very clear…and they were rather cautious than vague….they measured their words very carefully.

Frank….yes….look at the CBI website it is making a change….good God almighty….is there anymore you can tell me….no….well I do know there is a change that is going to be coming up pretty soon….we did get a notice on Monday and I did tell the Family on our CC and we told them we need to look at that CBI website on the Arabic side because we think there is something that is going to be put up there very soon….is this part of it….hello….ok I understand….I know my position….I know my role and I understand.

So Family I am left with to tell you something is going to happen….again I am left to tell you that something very serious is going to happen on the CBI website on the Arabic side…..do you think it is a change in the rate.

So I got together with my FRIENDS on Thursday night and I talked to the rest of our TEAMS and I said listen….what do you guys think….I don’t….let us study this Frank…..so be it.

Now I am not giving you everything…..oh yes there is much more….I am giving you the superficial parts….I’m only giving you the surface….we are not going into the layers….it just wouldn’t make sense for me to tell you every little detail we know…..what I’m giving you right now….IMO is beautiful enough.

So on Friday we got together and for those of you that belong to TEAM Chat….you walked away from our TEAM Chat happy….surprised, grateful….and in prayer.

My TEAMS and I said whatever it is….this is the third time that we are being told…the first two were from our TEAMS….but this one was coming in from our FRIENDS that don’t talk to us….and they are telling us the same thing that two of our TEAMS have told us…that two of our files are telling us….do you think it is a change in the rate….well it has to be Frank…they have already sent everything for the notice….they have already sent everything for international standards….they have already communicated with them about counterfeiting….money laundering….they have already done everything possible….they have already sent every letter of intent….yeah….every memo…

The only thing we can think of is that the change of the rate has to be coming….maybe it’s going to go to the banks first…..but I tell you what….the Monetary Reform is no longer under study…..say that again….the Monetary Reform is no longer under study…and on top of that they have already sent out all the information to all the banks…everyone is on pins and needles….they are just waiting for the rate.

Hey DELTA what do you think about this…..well Frankie….Frankie before the CBI can put out a new rate….they do have to send a notice to all the banks….24-hours before they release any kind of change on the CBI website…..I said….my FRIENDS did say to look at the CBI website, the Arabic side…..because it is making a change….they didn’t say it was making a rate change…but with all due respect….what other kind of change is there.

DELTA….DELTA says to me….Frankie look….any Central Bank of any nation has to put out this announcement….but Iraq is being treated very special….what do you call her….the pretty girl at the prom or something like that…..I said yeah….wouldn’t you do anything for that pretty girl just to get a kiss from her….wouldn’t you….well yeah….and you have shown there are a lot of variances….a lot of exceptions….a lot of sidestepping going on by the IMF for this Monetary Reform of the CBI.

Let me give you an example Frankie…..I said please do….he said….there was a rate change…..this year….I said I know that…..he said yeah but what you don’t know is when they changed the rate….from 1184 to 1182 that was an illegal move….just like when they didn’t have the Indicative Rate for what….oh gosh almost three months….well for over 2 months…that was against the law of the IMF….their bylaws….there are many exceptions on the Monetary Reform of Iraq that are being allowed by the IMF right now….so if they didn’t even announce the 1184 to the 1182 as the official rate…..I don’t think they are going to make any announcement about this…..whatever the change is….it has to be something to do with their numbers.

So DELTA you stay on the CBI Arabic side 24/60…..no more 24/7…ok….yeah I’ll check it ever hour of every day….ok….thank you

Guys do you think what is happening with Chapter VII is causing this possible change that might happen on the CBI Arabic side….oh well yeah no doubt…and also what Donald Trump did with Abadi….and the Kurdistan delegation that showed up….yeah without a doubt…..even with Saudi Arabia…..all these meetings…..so Chapter VII might have something to do with it….we don’t know.

What do you think about Maliki….well we don’t think much about Maliki Frank….if anything at all he should be the next thing they are going to deal with….sure.

So then I went on the forum Family….and I said to you….would you make a list of things that have sped up the Monetary Reform since Donald Trump has gone into office….and you did….and by making that list you were able to pinpoint some of the things we are about to share with you tonight.

You see what I am going to share with you….even though it is IMO….you already know about it…..you just don’t know that it is happening….and you just don’t know how it is happening….and I want to share that with you tonight.

Maliki might just be the next project inside of Iraq…..Maliki is actually Hitler II…..so many times Maliki has tried to assassinate Abadi….and Abadi is very busy with a lot of things and one of them is the Monetary Reform….IMO Maliki needs to be gone very soon….and definitely before the elections later on this year…..the problem with Maliki is he still owns too much of the media….and the bigger they are the harder it is to knock them over…right….that media is actually a powerful tool for him….but many things are being done against this type of terrorism….correct.

Donald Trump keeps talking to Abadi….Abadi keeps talking to Saudi Arabia….Abadi keeps talking to Kuwait…Abadi keeps talking to the Kurds….so many things are picking up speed and one of them is the Monetary Reform…..and you are going to see that tonight.

The final push to the final assault on Mosul is not something we would like to talk about….because when Donald Trump met with Abadi and then he went back home…this final assault is now being done….93%....no….it is 100%....but this final push….in all honesty IMO….we haven’t seen such a bloody confrontation military-wise….since the end of WWII.

Abadi IMO is ready 100% to go forward with the Monetary and Economic Reforms….this is why he called the UN…..look we are stuck on the Monetary Reform I would like for you to lift Chapter VII….yes this is an IMF issue….but they have somehow cross related now….they have cross contaminated these two separate issues.
I will tell you something Family…walking into Saturday morning when I told you to make that list after talking in deep discussions with my FRIENDS on Friday night….I’m not disturbed by anything….and we are staying with the CBI website…Arabic side…..period…end of story….and nothing else.

DELTA found something on the Warka Bank site….and then the next day Warka went down…..what he found was they were told you are now prepared to wire money outside of Iraq….and then the next day they were shut down and I don’t know if they are back up yet….but Iraq is busy with the Monetary Reform….at a completely different speed than it used to be.

Yes liberated….yes Chapter VII…and we do need them to go into Article VIII…..and all of this is that we need the freedom of capital….the ability of these investors who are in Iraq and want to come into Iraq….to have the ability to freely move their money…their currency…their money is tied up so there is no way they can come into the country to do anything.

The Council of Ministers over the weekend said that we are going to see….we are going to have a free economy….today you saw articles that WalkingStick put out that said the very same thing….we are going to have a free economy for the private sector….and we are working on legislation to do this….Family that is the definition of the Monetary Reform.

There is also a Beirut, Lebanon meeting that is going to be occurring very soon…it is called the Financial Exhibition….I think it is on the 10th, 11th, or 12th of April…and you know what is on their agenda….the elimination of the exchange restrictions…..oh my….that is the definition of lifting the 000’s from the exchange rate….I mean even the IMF says that this is their goal….did they not…and it is interesting that over the weekend….right around Saturday….Kuwait had a lot of meetings….a lot of sideline meetings….

Kuwait with Abadi….and Saudi Arabia….all three of them met together at the same time….and all of this just before they went to the UN to tell them….come on over because we want you to lift the Chapter VII sanctions…well of course they met with those two….because it became a byproduct of the Arabic Summit conference….everything is moving so fast inside of Iraq right now….and Donald Trump made a lot of phone calls to make this happen.

There is no doubt that something is going on…and we believe as a TEAM that we are going to see a change….on the Arabic side of the CBI website….very soon….but you don’t know what kind of change…..you don’ know what it is that I am talking about yet…..I’m just painting the walls….we will paint the floor in a minute.

By the way….Abadi does not need Chapter VII to lift the 000’s….interesting that he is asking for it.

So Family….Saturday night….going into late Saturday night…there was some communication on our forum….I know that newbies don’t know very well to leave my stuff alone….that is ok….but something else….you know that on Thursday night a phone call came in….well on Saturday night more phone calls came in.

You may know your friend very well….but there are just some things about him that you just don’t know….and you may know the Monetary Reform process very well….but there are some things about it you just don’t know Family.

We have a thread called the “Final Articles”….I would like for you to look at “Final Article” #8….not now…wait until we are done with our CC….because at the end of this CC you are going to go back to “Final Article” #8 and it is going to reinforce this CC.

So we are being told as of Thursday night….actually I told you last Monday night a week ago…Family we are just looking at the CBI website because we are looking for a change…..on Thursday we get a phone call from our FRIENDS telling us they are about to make a change….on Saturday night we once again get a phone call reinforcing….they are about to make a change.

Listen….talk to me….what kind of a change….well Frank what is the Monetary Reform plan…well there are many parts to it….but the one they are in right now…yeah what part of the Monetary Reform plan are we in right now….they are removing the USD from the streets….from the hands of the Iraqi citizens….you know how Mosul is 93% Secured….yeah…well maybe we can say that the citizens are using about 90% of the dinars…no they are not….ok 50% of the dinars….

I don’t know but what they are using is foreign currency and mainly the USD….now that has to stop….do you not agree….yeah…and that is the part they are in right now…to stop using foreign currency….right….right…ok good….what is another thing…well Doodlebug just posted here that they have to remove the 000’s and they not only have to delete it physically from the streets that is what they are doing right now….yes they are….wait a minute…how are they removing the 000’s from the Iraqi citizens hands…the Iraqi citizens don’t trust the banks….they barely trust Abadi….they are starting to….they don’t trust the GOI….the CBI….

You are asking where they are right now in the Monetary Reform…and I’m telling you MCP’s….the Multiple Currency Policy is ending….the auctions are ending….they are not bringing foreign currency into their country any more….but the citizens still have a lot of USD and that is what they are using…..yeah we know…..and that is the part….that is what they are doing….do you not agree….well I would hope that is what they are doing but I don’t really see the proof of it.

If you go and look at “Final Article” #8 Frank…what does it say….well it says here that they are lifting the 000’s from the hands physically and they are going to lift the 000’s from the exchange rate….and how do they plan to do that Frank….well they are going to….right now the exchange rate is what 1184….or 1182 I think it is….yeah….and what is it they want to do…what is it that “Final Article” #8 say….well here is says they want to get that down to 1000 to 1….why….well because then it would be very simple….very easy to remove the 000’s from the right over to the left and they would be 1 to 1 in country of Iraq…..

Is that how they are going to drop 000’s from the exchange rate….well yeah they are dropping the 000’s in two different ways….#1) they are not using USD….ok…you understand that…yeah….and those USD are being taken away from the citizens….yeah….and in the same process they are trying to take away the 000 notes from the citizens hands….are they being very successful…..not really they don’t trust the GOI or the CBI….so those are the two ways they are doing it right now….right….yep.

Why do they need to get to 1000 to 1…..well I just told you….to simplify….to simplify what….to simplify the lifting of the 000’s from the exchange rate….oh does the article say that…..yes sir.

Well Frank may we suggest you are never going to see 1000 to 1….excuse me….you are never going to see 1000 to 1….what the heck are you talking about…..you see the goal is to get to 1000 to 1….that is the Monetary Reform plan….and if you look very carefully at that article it tells you….once we get to 1000 to 1 and we have the Security and Stability out of Mosul…..then we will very quickly move to remove the 000’s….and it will be an exchange rate of 1000 to 1 inside of our country.

So Frank for you to think that the change that is about to occur on the CBI Arabic website is to go from 1182 to 1…..to 1000 to 1….you are very wrong….well that disappoints me….no it shouldn’t….and let me explain why….if they put up 1000 to 1 and they probably stay that way….well I don’t want that….that is why they didn’t have the Indicative Rate of 1182….they don’t want that either…..oh…but they want to get to 1000 to 1…yeah.

So if it is 1000 to 1 and they put it up on the CBI website….and you are saying that my eyes won’t see it….that means when it goes up to 1000 to 1….at the blink of eye they remove the 000’s and it is 1 to 1 in-country…yes…well I’ll be a monkey’s uncle….that’s a really good plan…that is their plan….it’s Article VII of your “Final Thread” article….they need to simplify the lifting of the 000’s for the citizens….at 1182….fractional banking they don’t understand a thing….round it off….remove 182 PIP’s put it at 1000 to 1 and at the same moment it goes up to 1000 to 1…blink and it is now 1 to 1 because they removed the 000’s….this is their choice Frank….because they have a lack of oxygen….they have no liquidity….they are going in the right direction….the lava flow regardless of war or Maliki is happening very quickly….as they prepare to drop the 000’s at the blink of an eye that you won’t even see.
The USD and the United States of America is not going to lose value….the way a lot of people out there are talking about it….IMO the USD will go through its normal market fluctuations of up and down in value….the USD will be very safe IMO to exchange the Iraqi dinar….within 72….you don’t need foreign currency….you don’t need to go to some other country’s bank and deposit our dinars there….IMO the USD will be very strong….IMO Donald Trump he knows very well that there is going to thousands of new multi-millionaires in the US that are going to fuel our county’s economic reform too.

Now we are telling you to look and IOO a change is coming…and IOO it is not an announcement….there are no more announcements to be made….the next thing that DELTA will find on the Arabic side of the CBI website is a directive….the CBI will send a directive to all their banks telling them this is our new exchange rate….stay away from the word announcement…..in fact this directive may have already happened….and they sure as heck don’t have to tell you about it.

Therefore, IMO….someone within our FRIENDS….has seen something….has heard something….and has verified something….maybe on a bank level….but this is the reason IMO why we got these calls…maybe someone heard an order being executed.

So Saturday night we talked about this a little bit deeper….and we know IOO that there are multiple different rates that are being used for multiple different reasons….maybe within contracts….deals…whatever it may be…but those actions were more so under 1182 to 1….and it is too late IMO for them to post 1000 to 1….because now they are trying to get to 1 to 1 inside of Iraq IMO.

DELTA said to me….they are having a lot of meetings….and they are not announcing them….I said I know…the CBI is meeting with the private banks in Iraq looking for solutions for their financial issues to solve their problems to support the private sector….but the only way is to raise the value of their currency….the last meeting Frankie was with over 100 people from the CBI and the private sector.

The CBI is having a lot of meetings and the COM said the government is going to produce a free market and a private sector….none of this can happen unless they raise the value of their currency….and that is why we are being told there is a change coming to the CBI Arabic side….and I pray it is an international new rate.

Then DELTA says to me Frank….this is the very first time the COM is talking to everyone….about the free market….about the private sector….it is the first time we actually see them talk about the Iraqi dinar….that they said the dinar was not affected by inflation….who asked you….well we are talking about it in these private meetings…did you notice that Family….you walked right by that…this is the first time the COM had talked to anyone about the dinar….it is the first time we see this….that was huge….that was an explosion of nuclear proportion going on.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Detailed KTFA Mon. Night CC Notes from 4-3-17  Part 1 of 2 Empty Re: Detailed KTFA Mon. Night CC Notes from 4-3-17 Part 1 of 2

Post  Admin Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:42 pm

.Detailed KTFA Mon. Night CC Notes from 4-3-17 Part 2 of 2

4/5/2017

Frank26: DELTA tells me that on Iraqia television they are just telling the citizens all they can about these contracts in their country.

The market Family will carry 1 to 1 inside of Iraq that will lead to a higher rate outside of Iraq…..I don’t believe it will leave Iraq at 1 to 1….I think it may be at $1.12….$1.14….$1.17 to 1 once it goes outside of Iraq.

So Saturday night we get the phone call that causes me to come onto the forum and say to you Family please post prayers….tell God how grateful you are….don’t ask why….and you did and I was so proud of you….we ended up with about 35 pages.

And I was motivated to ask you to do this because on that phone call that we got on Saturday night…again this whole CC is IMO….these phone calls are IMO….but still what I am about to tell you now is not a secret….in fact I have already told you….it is in “Final Article” #8…in fact anyone operating or doing a business inside of Iraq can also see this…so it is not secretive…but it is something you don’t know about your best friend….the Monetary Reform.
Financial investors in Iraq that hold contracts and have been there for years…..they have employees…..on Saturday night one of my dear FRIENDS calls me…and he says Frank….we just got a memorandum from the government of Iraq….now I’m not going to tell you where in Iraq he is or the name of his company….I’m not going to go into any of those private details…but I will tell you this…..he has over 500 employees…and I will tell you this…..they have lost millions….but they are now poised to make billions…

He said the Minister of Planning and the Minister of Finance of the GOI sent their company a memorandum….and it was also translated to the Iraqi citizens…and it said basically in the next 2-3 days that they wanted to look at our pay scale….I said your pay scale….you mean how you pay your employees…yeah…but your contracts are not for construction….your contracts are not for reconstruction….he said yeah I know….those contracts also got a memorandum….it is similar to our…..they are rebuilding the country….they are offering jobs in the country…and we have all of these employees.

So what did the memorandum say…..it says….they even told us this in January Frank….what did they tell you in January…..well at the beginning of January they told us this but they didn’t really follow up on it….I guess maybe they postponed it or something…..I said yes there was an article about that….Allak from the CBI said he postponed it until they have Security and Stability….yeah I do remember seeing that….

Well what did they tell you in the memorandum….well they wanted this done in the first quarter but this thing shocked us….it came out of nowhere….they just gave it to us today….and it said they want our pay scales in the next 2 to 3 days to only be reflecting the Iraqi dinar….they are saying they want 90% of it to reflect only the Iraqi dinar…..and the interesting thing about it….they want it to reflect on our pay scale month to month….well that is good what about it….Frank they want it to reflect 1000 to 1….what….yeah you see this is what they were going to do at the beginning of the year…you called it the Mookla….I said yeah….people make fun of me about that…..well Frank you were right about that….Donald Trump told them to hold up…..that he wanted to make sure the whole Middle East was secured…..not just Mosul….Donald Trump he is pretty smart….yeah he is a smart cookie.

Ok forget Donald Trump…talk to me for a minute….what did they tell you….they want us to change our pay scale in the next 2-3 days…and 90% of our employees, the pay must reflect an exchange rate of 1000 to 1….not 1182 to 1….with our 500 employees…that is a lot of people….so we have to start adjusting….we had to start adjusting that night, Saturday night….it went in and went for 30 hours….and we didn’t adjust 90%....you see they told us that 90% must reflect 1000 to 1 in IQD’s and the other 10% could reflect in USD’s….but you know what we did…we now have our full pay scale reflecting 1000 to 1 with all Iraqi dinars….we are ahead of the game…we are ahead of the memorandum….we did this just as quickly as we could…..

Why….because we don’t know when they are going to post the 1000 to 1 on the CBI website because they really won’t…they will put it up there but it will be quickly moved, the 000’s….to show 1 to 1 in-country and we are not sure when this pay scale is to go into effect to be honest with you…..now they did tell they want it for the next pay period “on”…and I’m not going to give you those dates Family…..but we have already done this and we are already ahead of the game and when that pay period comes and we give our paychecks to our Iraqi citizen employees the effective rate is going to reflect 1000 to 1….not 1182 to 1.

Dear God this is the Monetary Reform in its beauty….yes it is Frank….they told us it should reflect 1000 to 1 only in Iraqi dinars by the end of this next pay scale in this month of April 2017 because they wanted to get it done in January 2017….things are really speeding up now Frank….what does this mean to you as the owner, the boss of these 500 employees…..it means we are not going to be paying anyone at 1182 anymore….it means we pay them at 1000…..it means we have to find more dinars….less USD…..we now have to find more dinars….another 182 to make up that amount….they are flooding the market with Iraqi dinars….yes they are….which is brilliant…yes it is….this is part of the MCP…part of the Monetary Reform plan….this is what the IMF wants….yes it is.

So your pay scale this month and every month after that is going to reflect 1000 to 1….yeah but we don’t know how long it is going to stay that way…but the fact that they have mentioned this to us in this memorandum…that is a huge step in the Monetary Reform.

The Monetary Reform is about to lift the 000’s from their exchange rate….we just don’t know when….but we do know when for our pay scale to reflect 1000 to 1….and 1000 to 1 is their goal….I know “Final Article” #8 says that once they get to 1000 to 1 bada-bing-bada-boom poof ok 1 to 1 and you know why they are doing this….with all due respect to the beautiful people of Iraq….they are ignorant…this is an exchange rate that is coming….we just don’t know exactly when….but we are obeying the memorandum that blindsided us out of nowhere…..

The CBI said Frank it is their goal to set 1000 to 1 in order to reach 1 to 1 by lifting the 000’s….could they make it any simpler….not to the citizens…..this is more of a move for Iraq Frank….not for the official exchange rate yet….the impact with what we are doing with our pay scale is unknown….we don’t know how it is going to affect the citizens….what do you mean you don’t know….they just got a raise…..no they did not get a raise Frank….they are getting the same amount of pay from us….it is just requiring us as employers to come up with more dinars to match the new exchange rate of 1000 to 1….this is brilliant….I know.

Frank in the next pay time frame….which we are not giving out to you….the Iraqi citizens are going to look at their paycheck and it is going to have an exchange rate of 1000 to 1…and they are going to go…huh….it is possible they are testing us….it is possible they are teaching the citizens….that this is the propaganda to teach the citizens the move that will take them into their Monetary Reform that will allow them to be international with their currency. God bless the citizens of Iraq for they have no idea what is going on….you ask someone in Iraq about the Monetary Reform and they will just go….huh….they are ignorant….most of them are young…you light a match in front of them and they will say…ohhhh fire….a new invention….I’m not trying to be disrespectful and if I am coming across that way to the Iraqi citizens it is simply because they are in that position….this is what happens in war.

Family if they get to 1000 to 1….which is then now ordained for them to do according to a pay scale….then 1 to 1 is right after that.

Now the reconstruction contracts that are in Iraq also got this memo but their time frame was a little bit earlier than my FRIENDS contract….they do have to be at 90 and 10% within the next 2 days…and then they have to be ready on the next pay scale to introduce it at 1000 to 1….all of these contracts by law have to have employees of a certain percentage of a certain amount that are Iraqi citizens….this is about 85%....so 85% of my FRIENDS employees are Iraqi citizens….and they are about to be filled in their pockets with more dinars than they ever have been before….they have no choice but to use those dinars….they will start to bring in their 000’s too….not that it is necessary to lift these 000’s.

Family 1000 to 1 is a capital gains tax….1000 to 1 you will actually have made money….you will have actually made a profit….but only when the CBI goes international and releases this to the rest of the world….when….when all sanctions are removed and that is why we started our CC that way.

We also started by telling you that Iraq, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia are talking….and Kuwait is buying Iraq’s gas….we don’t need the Food for Oil program anymore…..you don’t….no.

Kuwait we only have a little bit more that we owe you….everything else is checked off the list right…yep…would you be willing to forgive our debt that we owe you….yeah but we could also take some of that gas that you are burning off….it is a deal….are we done….we are done….UN the former payment that you demanded to Kuwait…check if off your list.
Family we do not fully understand all there is to know about this 1000 to 1 move in the Monetary Reform….but this is a Paul Bunyan step….the only feeling we have of the 1000 to 1 is that you are not going to see it….so between now and the next pay period whenever that is that I will not share with you…..they are going to use 1000 to 1 in their country….and if you want to believe me fine….if you don’t want to believe me that is fine too….

Just like I told you a long time ago they are testing the rate….they are using different rates….look at this produce….look at these products…and for those that didn’t believe me then that is fine too….but pay attention and understand this….this is not a raise to the citizens because the pay scale stays the same…..it will eventually lead to a change in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar on the CBI website that has an empty space for its Indicative Rate….well I think they put up something but there is still a space missing.

This is a monster step of the CBI’s Monetary Reform of their currency for their country.

Contractors that have been in Iraq forever will now have to dish out more IQD’s to pay their employees….which means they are flooding their market with their own currency….and destroying the USD….the amount of IQD’s paid out must the 1000 to 1 in IQD’s Family…having to dish out more IQD’s that are being pushed by the contractors of the GOI to the 85% Iraqi employees they have….will now be paid in 100% IQD…..1182 to 1000 we don’t think you will ever see that move in PIP’s….because once it would be posted….instantly, very quickly it becomes 1 to 1 as they lift the 000’s….this is their goal….this is what they told us….the first quarter was targeted….April is now targeted….this is a reflection on the contracts pay scale….

It is not a change in the official exchange rate just yet….that is why DELTA is looking at the Arabic side of the CBI website to find the change in the exchange rate…right now this is only for accounting purposes….but it is a means of pumping more IQD out to the market and into the citizens hands to reflect 1000 to 1…this is MCP at its glory to install confidence that is so badly lacking with the citizens and the market of Iraq.

While this is going on the CBI comes out and says that we now have a letter of credit….you do…how in the heck did that happen….”Rasheed Bank directs its branches to open letter of credit for companies against the exchange rate”…..study this article….I’ve already given you “Final Article” #8….now a second one….to tie it in….look at post 317 from WalkingStick….the amount of credit is converted at the official rates set by the CBI”….”the purpose is the most effective means of setting international sales….according with the regulations an official rate set by the CBI”….they sure do talk about the exchange rate a lot don’t they….read it.

1000 to 1 Family makes it very easy for the conversion of 1 to 1…this 1000 to 1 is a fact of the Monetary Reform…and it is a step that we expected to see before they go international….a nation goes through this process Family and we expect to see the 1000 to 1 movement especially since we have it in our 40 “Final Articles”…..we can assume they are talking about a new rate….because Iraq is a closed economy…..this is only happening inside of Iraq right now.

What we are seeing is the CBI starting to educate their citizens again….IMO they are experimenting with this 1000 to 1 to release the 1 to 1….Praise God.

This whole CC is IMO.

DELTA….DELTA….tell me do you think we will see 1000 to 1….on the CBI website Frankie….yeah….on the Arabic side…yeah….NO….how stupid would that be….you would have to inject more trillions of dinars into the market than what they are doing….what would be the purpose on putting out the 1000 to 1….it would only be telling us they are not lifting the 000’s….and they said once they were done with DAASH that they would go back to the project of removing the 000’s from their exchange rate….that is what they are doing Frank…..you will never see 1000 to 1….that is why those brackets are empty….when they finish with this experiment with the citizens to gain their confidence back….then they will put up the 1000 to 1 that very quickly becomes 1 to 1….and when it is thrown outside to the international world it will probably be….I don’t know….around 1.12 or 1.15….yeah I said 1.17…yeah Frankie…

So no…it’s not going to ever show at 1000 to 1 and it is never going to stay at 1000 to 1….that would be a bad idea….they are putting the dinar back…..they are getting rid of the USD…they have already changed the rate to 1000 to 1 with their contractors…what else would the IMF want….I don’t know…..Frankie if they just put it at 1000 to 1 would be illogical….they would lose money….I agree DELTA….this would be dumb….and this would mean they are just not ready to go 1 to 1 Frankie…they are experimenting so no we are not going to see the 1000 to 1….I agree DELTA…..all my TEAMS…everybody agrees…..

They would not accomplish anything Frankie….I know DELTA…chill….relax…..it’s a dumb idea….ok…you are never going to see 1000 to 1 Frank….I know thank you….ok….Frankie….I know DELTA….no listen to me Frankie….the IMF said to IMPROVE the nation’s currency…not just stay at 1000 to 1…ok….ok….Frankie….oh for gosh sakes what now….it has to float now….ohhhhh….it can’t stay at a fixed rate Frank of 1000 to 1….ohhhh….it has to float in the country now then it will be a managed float outside the country….ohhhhhhhh that is interesting.

Family they are not adding to the money supply either….they are simply replacing what they are already paying out at 1182….they are replacing it with more dinars at 1000 to 1….which is removing USD….1 to 1 is their international goal Family….1000 to 1 is their internal goal to simplify things to go to 1 to 1 and educate the Iraqi citizens.

Allak said when we have Security and Stability then we will go back to the plan of lifting the 000’s of our currency…and you can find that article on our forum in our “Final Articles” thread page two.

Very soon Family 100% of what is paid to the citizens will be done in IQD’s….but make note….they are going to start paying the citizens…Charles how the Dickens did that happen

So our goal for the month of April is to see the 1000 to 1 experiment work and for them to add value to the currency and switch it over to 1 to 1 so that the HCL can be passed.

Right now they are only reflecting the pay scale of 1000 to 1 to stop pumping the USD into the market and replace it with the IQD….we were never ever told that they were releasing a rate of 1000 to 1….interesting.

So will we see a change on the Arabic side….probably in the next few days yes….will you see it….probably not…..will they use it….they are…will they eventually finish with the experiment and lift the 000’s and go to 1 to 1….once the citizens have comfort….this is for accounting purposes only….beyond that…when will they release it on the CBI website…..we don’t know….for now…this has to reflect 1000 to 1 to all Iraqi citizens in their pay….

IMO right now it is sporadic all over Iraq….this project has just started a few days ago….once they have everyone doing the same thing maybe that will be the time they want for it to go 1 to 1….this is de-dollarizing the marketplaces of Iraq…..because they have to….it instills confidence with their currency with the citizens….that do not trust the CBI, not their currency, nor their government…yet.
Bonds have been issued again for the third time….they are trying to sell trillions of bonds in their country….and they are having a heck of a hard time in doing it…..because the citizens tell them….up yours….will they continue to try to force them or will they cancel this project again Family….until this project of 1000 to 1 is completed…..once they understand oh my God will they explode.

You mean to tell me you just removed 182 PIP’s…whatever they are…you mean you removed something and added value to our currency….yeah….did I make more money….no we are giving you the same amount….oh….because a dinar is a dinar in-country….yeah…but you just added value to it…yes….and you just put it at a position where it is easy to move that decimal point over….because it is 000’s and you can jump those 000’s…yes….and when you do that there is more value to my currency….yes….why didn’t you tell me that in the first place….we did…you just kept telling us….up yours.

The intent is to install confidence in the government’s money with the citizens….it is to create liquidity as well….because they are desperate….they have no money….they have no loans…they so badly need money….then they can add value to it also….the auctions were not meant to be a permanent fixture in their finance market Family.

The auctions were putting too much foreign currency in Iraq and it was being used as a revolving door to steal money from the country for Maliki and for his Iranian friends.

The MCP…..the Multi-Currency Policy is about to die at 1000 to 1…and when they do and they feel confident enough to post those numbers on the CBI website at the blink of an eye IMO it will become 1 to 1.

So this is a reflection of 1000 to 1 on an accounting paper purpose….for right now only….please understand that….when will it also reflect the official exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar….is unknown at this moment.

This 1000 to 1 is a brilliant idea…..a brilliant plan….a brilliant move and I salute Donald Trump, the USA, the US Treasury, the IMF, the World Bank….all those who were involved in doing this…..IMO their next goal may not be 1 to 1….but what they are doing right now is to notify the citizens that the Monetary Reform of lifting the 000’s is now up and running….and you are now going to see it in your paycheck…understand it….this is not a raise from your company….but the citizens just gained a whole lot of confidence from their government.

Abadi said it in his Washington, DC speech….that the greatest thing that can happen to a country….to their country…..is not the removal of DAASH…but for the citizens of their country to gain the confidence of the government of Iraq…..go back and listen to this speech….this is the perfect execution to do just that….this is a huge step in the Monetary Reform….the citizens cannot miss this point….when they get their next paycheck they will be confused but they will find out….and we could not sidestep or misstep the fact that the citizens need to gain confidence in their government, the CBI and Abadi forever…..this is a forever move…did we not talk to you about forever on Wednesday’s CC….this is a forever move to give confidence and Stability in their confidence…they have Security….this is Stability.

Abadi is not an investor in the Iraqi dinar Family….he is an investor of the citizens of Iraq….and he has made that very clear….and he is working very hard to give them the purchasing power that he promised them….this is strategically brilliant.

I want you to put an Iraqi citizen hat on with me right now…..if you are wearing an Iraqi citizen hat right now you don’t understand one stinking thing about the revaluation of your currency do you….but you have been told they are going to lift the 000’s….all of last year and into this year over and over again…have you not.

They have pointed out that the revaluation of your currency requires the lifting of the 000’s….have they not….yes citizens…and you that are wearing the Iraqi citizen’s hat right now….you do understand this don’t you….the 000’s are being lifted and when you get your paycheck you are going to understand….those are the 000’s they are talking about….you students that are wearing the Iraqi hats right now….you understand that the lifting of the 000’s is to add value to their currency….the citizens are about to understand when they see the 000’s on their paycheck….they will understand it is not a lie….they just added value to our currency….they are going to add even more….look…these are the 000’s they talked about….it is exactly what they have been telling us….this is the propaganda they have been trying to feed us….it is not lies….we’ve been begging….even with our holy leaders….we’ve been begging for the CBI and the GOI to stop lying to us.

Abadi is rebranding….remember that word….Monday’s CC…..Abadi is rebranding everything in Iraq….and he’s not lying to us anymore look….this is the truth in our paychecks…..we can see this with our own eyes now….this is the 000’s…..it is no longer 1182….Family….soon the confidence of the Iraqi citizen is about to explode….you know things that they don’t….because you are students…..they are just trying to survive day by day….you are studying day by day…their confidence will explode….their trust will be revalued…then a new value in their currency…and their country….and in Abadi as their leader….will also be manifested.

Citizens….do you see the 000’s in your paycheck….yes we do….so do you understand if we move the decimal point to the left we will remove those 000’s and the rate of your currency in-country will be 1 to 1….yes we do….do you understand that this is for a good reason to add value to your currency….yes we do….do you understand that Iraq is preparing itself to drop the 000’s from its exchange rate….from its official rate….to have an official rate of 1 to 1….yes we do….hoorah.

What are you worried about Family….that I love so much.
So what is the next thing that should happen….what is the next thing we should look for Family….you aren’t going to get a paycheck….you aren’t going to get a memorandum….and the 1000 to 1 is not going to be posted on the CBI website….and whatever is posted up there, me and DELTA and all of my TEAMS have decided we are not going to share it.

Let them do what they are doing…..we found out something about our best friend….the Monetary Reform that we never knew about…..we didn’t know they were going to lift the 000’s and educate the people this way….they shocked us….I thought I knew everything about them…I mean I am only waiting for you to lift the 000’s but I didn’t know you were going to do it this way.

I’m just tired and I feel like I have run 26 miles….and I only need .2 more to finish the marathon.

I feel it has been 9.5 months to finally see the crown.

So what is next Family….well with your Iraqi hat still on as a citizen…it is your trust in the GOI…that is what is next….your trust must be found in the banks….so go citizens….go and get your training once you see this paycheck….once you see what is going on with the 000’s that they are about to lift….go gain in your confidence of the banks….go talk with them….meet with them….you see citizens of Iraq and KTFA Family that are wearing an Iraqi citizen hat….you have a lot of confidence in GI Joe…

You look at them as amazing heroes…you look at them almost as Superman and Superwoman….you have the confidence in the military and you see what they have done for your country…..Security and Stability….oh yes all honor and glory goes to your army….no problem…but you know the confidence you have in GI Joe….you need to now have that confidence in the banks and in the CBI…and we need for you to have that confidence in the government and Abadi…..we need for you to trust all three…..your army, banks, and government…that gave you Security and Stability…and that are about to give you purchasing power.

Now take that hat off Family and realize that IMO the 1000 to 1 is for the citizens….eventually 1 to 1 will be for the rest of the world….internationally.

They are travelling at a very fast speed of light that I have never seen before.

I say good night to you by asking this question….why is the son-in-law of Trump….who is a senior White House advisor, Kushner, why is he and the Chief of Staff of the US….why are they in Iraq right now….this is low hanging fruit….you’ve already had your fruit dessert for your CC….you learned something about your Monetary friend you never knew before…..this again is low hanging fruit….why are these two in Iraq right now…..well I am not going to tell you why….not even IMO….but I will tell you this….those are the same two guys that I told you left right after the inauguration and went straight to Iraq to talk to Abadi…and many of you doubted me….these two…better yet Kushner is the voice of negotiation of Donald Trump…..bring peace to the ME….this was the message…and everything else will follow at a new speed of light.

Be happy, jubilant, grateful, understanding, logical, and hopefully dignified.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down