Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Mnt Goat News Brief for April 14th

Go down

.Mnt Goat News Brief for April 14th  Empty .Mnt Goat News Brief for April 14th

Post  Admin Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:27 pm

4/14/2017

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

First I want to say Happy Easter season to everyone, especially all those that appreciate what our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ has done for our souls and our sins. Now we are in the Triduum as our family celebrated the Holy Thursday in church last night. This is the period of the holiness of the holy times in our church. I am grateful that we can still practice our religion. Today we pass into the second day of these three days until the resurrection on Sunday. Today is the most sorrowful of the three days.

But remember it is my faith and church that brings me to think about these most holy of days. It is not just about the celebrations of the season, the Easter egg hunts, or pretty spring fashions but the contemplation, the quite times of praying. Praying for the end of the suffering and injustice that still continues in the world today. You think many would realize by lessons learned from all the martyrs throughout the ages. Yes- Jesus was a martyr too. So in today’s world, like thousands of years ago, it is still in anarchy. Kingdoms are still maintained, although we do not call them kings. We still worship and idolize those with money. We wish we could be them. Things have not really changed that much.

Those with vast amounts of money have vast power still and this greed for more power to control even yet more continues over the entire planet. Yes – this is the source of evil. Satan does know what he is doing. So these “kings” are  bent on the lies they perpetrate on us to keep us from fulfilling our potential. To push us down and keep us in this shadow government. No -we are not yet FREE. We only think we are. We do not know what true freedom really feels like. We think we do and tell lies even to ourselves. Do we have to keep killing Jesus over and over again? Will we finally stop this madness.   

But what is this “full” potential I talk about?

The potential I refer to is what God wants it to be. We cannot say. We must pray and let God lead us. For whenever I do this in my life I find I am no longer chasing rainbows. My life is free and my burdens are released.

So as society there is this constant push for technology as the answer. I always wonder why? They tell us it will solve all our problems. Really?

Now we have two new hoaxes (lies) being perpetrated on us – that of “global warming” and of “terrorism”.

Yes -  we have given these evil entities yet more power over us. We have bought into this madness.. We are allowing them to perpetrate into every aspect of our lives for the sake of these two lies. They have scared us and made us fearful of each other (terrorism) and now even scared of the blessed, beautiful planet that God has given us (global warming).

They will tell us we need not what God has already given us but what man instead can give us with these inventions, machines or “smart” technology. With this brings constant surveillance, lack of privacy, and massive control.  Is this all the real reason why we came to earth? Can we put it all this in perspective and use our technology truly for the good of all and not just for the sake of a forced “new” society?  Is there a balance? After all we come as spiritual beings in the first place to experience the interrelationships with each other and to use the planet and our beautiful natural bodies at the vehicle for this to happen. Is this not why we are here in the first place?

This form of coming onto our  potential, I refer to, does not refer to a constant drag on the human race to bring humans into technological slavery and scientific advances, like making us all robots. This is servitude and slavery. Can't you see it? Why do we spend so much money exploring outer space when we can use this money for research here on our own planet to make the earth cleaner, provide better energy sources and more jobs.

What is so wrong with just living in love, raising a nice family and appreciating all the wonders of nature here on earth. There is so much to see and explore right here. Then voluntarily sharing with others when we have overabundance? What is wrong with living is small eco-communities, with buffers of forests between where family farms produce clean, healthy foods for its communities. Then provide jobs and exchange these products for others not produced. 

This is all of what I think about on Easter as I apply Jesus’s sacrifice he made. For me to make his sacrifice worth it we must realize it wall all done  to try to help us understand all this confusion. We are born of the family of earth not of Mars, Saturn or the moon. Let’s concentrate on living on this planet first and getting it right. It is okay to have frailties, and even if you are not so smart. To even be poor as long as you include loving. It is life….

More news…..

{Baghdad} Euphrates News said the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq, Sheikh Ihsan al-Fadhli, on Wednesday, that the political body was the National Alliance agreed to declare a national settlement project after the victory of Mosul operations

Parliament held a meeting Wednesday with the heads of the blocks and parliamentary committees. An informed source said, the House of representatives held Wednesday, a meeting with the heads of political blocs and the parliamentary committees the meeting was to discuss all outstanding laws.

So as I told everyone that once ISIS is taken care of the next emphasis is going to be placed on the necessary laws. The GOI is not going to ask the CBI to release the RV until these are completed. Get it! Most of the Iraqi Central Bank steps are subject to political and legal environment of the country, especially in regard to the deletion of zeros…   …this is what we are after, therefore the needed laws are so important. They will bring this political and legal environment.

This is the connection between the needed laws and the currency reform. You can argue and fight with me on this issue all you want. You are free to say whatever you want, but my stand is firm. It is not going to make the RV happen any quicker. I have lots of reasons for saying what I am saying and I demonstrated the proof to you in previous articles. I am not about to do it all again today, in case you weren’t listening. Time for your own research. I have already taken the time to do mine and present it to you. Have you been listening?   

Baghdad / Muhannad Abdul Wahab Omar Abdul Latif 
The head of the mission of the European Commission in Baghdad, Ambassador Patrick Simoneh expressed optimism about the future of Iraq, while stressing the continuation of the mission to support the full country in all areas, expected the arrival of Iraq to the level of the global financial market after improving economic conditions during the next phase. He also praised the victories achieved by our security forces on terrorist gangs and the liberation of our territories. The unity of the Iraqis and their stand against terrorism returned a message to the international community that "Iraq will not be defeated." (So let my quote what Ambassador Patrick Simoneh said in the article in case you missed it. I quote –expected the arrival of Iraq to the level of the global financial market after improving economic conditions during the next phase” Oh- did you read it? It says Iraq will move to the “global” financial markets after improving their economic conditions in the next phase. I underlined the key words in the news media interview on this topic.

So we do have to wait for the economy to at least begin to grow and investors come into Iraq. This is the next phase they are talking about. The last phase was to institute all the financial and banking reforms. Now we move on to the next phase.

At what point, In this next phase, will they meet a critical mass, sort of speaking, when they will finally have to move their currency global? No one really knows this tipping point but we do know [from all the good news we are reading], it has not yet happened, but it will happen very soon.)

GE and Mass Group Holding (MGH) have successfully commenced simple cycle commercial operations of four advanced GE 9F gas turbines under phase I of the Ministry of Electricity’s(MOE) Baghdad Power Plant in Besmaya. Located about 40 kilometers from Baghdad, the facility is the first one in the country outside the Kurdistan region to be developed by an independent power producer on a build-own-operate (BOO) basis for the Iraqi MOE. (Finally 24 electricity is actually coming to Iraq. But most importantly they are actually completing some of these construction projects. We know that under Nori al-Maliki these projects were allocated in the budget but the money was stolen and they were never completed. Did you also read and I quote from the article – “under Phase I of the Ministry of Electricity”. This too is very good news because getting Iraq’s electric grid back up and running with this first power plant is only part of Phase I and much more is to come. Did you ever wonder how all those ATMs you read about would ever operate without electricity? Did you ever wonder why the CBI would deliver the newer lower denominations to banks across Iraq, what about power needed for bank security systems, computers, or the money changing/exchanging machines? We hear so much about the POS (point of sale machines rolled out to the merchants and the BIG move to electronic banking. But how would all this work without electricity? Do you get my point why this article is so important for the “next Phase” of economic development? So many times we skim over these types of articles but they are just as important to give us the BIG picture as to what I truly going on in Iraq. I quote from the article By adding power to the national grid, we are contributing to the growth of the economy, and meeting the aspirations of the people.”

Now that I said all this about the article above, another article popped out about the fees for the electricity and how these fees [electric bill] is going to provide yet more capital to expand the grid yet even more and create a self-sustainable power grid in Iraq. Remember that electricity was provided for FREE in Iraq under the centralized social govt of the past Saddam Hussein era. This may have seemed all wonderful by getting FREE electricity, but someone had to pay for it. Under this new economy the govt can’t afford to keep providing this service and have a budget to grow the economy in other sectors. This is all part of Phase I of Abadi’s reforms. So now this is yet another one of the items that needed to be moved to the private sector to take the financial burden off the govt. It is being done.)

More news……

The United States will reiterate to the International Monetary Fund its role in keeping a close eye on global foreign exchange rates policies at next week's spring meetings of the international lender, a senior Treasury official said on Thursday.

"We would be looking for the IMF to continue to strengthen its analysis of exchange rate policies of major economies," the Treasury official said in a briefing with reporters ahead of next week's semi-annual meeting of IMF and World Bank members. "We view that as very important."

The official, who spoke under condition of anonymity, added currency surveillance was an important aspect of ensuring a fair and sustainable global economy. Finance ministers and central bank governors from the Group of 20 major economies, known as the G20, are also scheduled to meet on the sidelines of the April 21-23 conference(I personally do not see any RV until after this meeting has taken place. I feel we are on a very good course to see a change sometime in late April. I am not predicting a date but I am only connecting everything we are reading. I do not have a “secret” source whispering in my ear…..lol…..lol……but I can read and I am reading hundreds of articles this past week and it is amazing the progress and movement of the Iraq economy. However, having said all this I still wait for some more positive news from the CBI [in the form of public news to Iraqi citizens] to confirm what I just said. So don’t jump the gun and get all hyped up….lol…lol…I’ll let you know when you can get excited…lol….lol….)

As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

The three presidencies meet a delegation of US lawmakers

Baghdad / Range Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Monday discussed with a delegation of the US Congress the latest developments in the battle of Mosul and the victories achieved and the return of the displaced to the liberated areas.

Al-Abbadi’s office said in a statement that the latter received in his office a delegation from the US Congress headed by Rep. Rodney Frilinghassen, chairman of the Congressional Appropriations Committee. The meeting discussed the latest developments in the Mosul battle, the victories, As well as cooperation between the two countries in the fields of economy, trade, agriculture, investment and water. ”

The US delegation stressed “the continued support of the United States of America for Iraq and the unity of its territory,” noting that “Iraq is about to achieve a great prosperity despite the challenges it faces.” In another context, President Fuad Masum stressed Iraq’s keenness on its relationship with the United States, during a meeting with the same delegation. (Folks – come’on… can the news get any better than this?)

The office of the President of the Republic, in a statement received by the (range), he “received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Monday a delegation from the donors committee in the US Congress.”

Masoum stressed “the importance of meeting and communication with friends in the United States, in a way that strengthens relations of friendship and cooperation between the two countries and serves the common interests in the light of the signed agreement.” “The war against terrorism is an important aspect and a cornerstone that contributes to the development and consolidation of relations between the United States and Iraq, whose sons continue to fight and eradicate and support the United States,” he said.

“What is important now as we approach the liberation of the entire Iraqi soil from the desecration of terrorism is to work hard to remove all the educational, social, cultural and religious effects of Daash, which requires the synergy of the efforts of the world, especially the countries of the region with the Effort of Iraq “.

For his part, the American delegation expressed “its condolences and condolences to Iraq and the families of the martyrs of the war against a supporter of the heroic fighters and children and women who have taken the terrorists as human shields.” The US delegation stressed “the United States’ keenness to continue supporting the armed forces with various material, weapons and training capabilities, as well as readiness to support the efforts of the Iraqis to get rid of the effects of urging and achieving community reconciliation.”

In the same context, the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri that supporting the displaced and returning them to their liberated areas and reconstruction of these areas are the most important steps that pave the way for the stability of the post-gangs and terror.

A statement from the Jubouri office said that he met with the delegation of the US Congress headed by MP Rodney Frajlenkhaisen, in the presence of Ambassador Douglas Silliman.

“Supporting the displaced people and returning them to their areas and providing them with a stable environment are the most important steps that will pave the way for post-conflict stability and contribute to the realization of the community reconciliation project in a manner that achieves social peace and strengthens national cohesion,” he said.

Jubouri pointed out that “Iraq’s efforts to open new horizons of relations with its Arab and regional environment are important and necessary and will contribute to the activation of the economic aspect and the preservation of regional security of Iraq’s pivotal role can play an important role in the fight against terrorist organizations.”

Jubouri stressed that “the next phase requires the provision of all the requirements of international support and create an atmosphere of political stability and community, which reflects positively on the lives of citizens in the country.” (WOW! Jubouri even used the “s” word – Stability ….lol…lol…. So what the hell do you think Jubouri means by “international support”? He means that the next phase is to move international/global [now that the reforms are in place] and let the market drive the economy. He says that this prosperity will also bring political stability in Iraq. How many times have we see something in similar terms in this newsletter this week talking about the “next phase” and what needs to be done? )

Deputy for Law: Maliki will run for the presidency of the National Alliance to succeed Hakim

(They just threw this bum out of the leadership of the Dawa party, which is part of the national alliance. Do they really want him leading the entire alliance of parties? So this article sounds like a Maliki propaganda to me. I don’t believe they will ever allow this to happen and give this bum any real power again.)

[Oan- Baghdad] 
Revealed deputy for the coalition of state law, about the intention of the President of the Coalition Nuri al - Maliki, his candidacy for the presidency of the alliance. (remember the title of this article is an interpretation only. The article only talks about Maliki making intentions or making himself a candidate to run for the leadership of the National Alliance party. He will still have to run against Ammar al-Hakim and personally I do not think Maliki has a chance of winning.)

Radi said the Messenger in a press statement on Thursday that al - Maliki "is a personal candidate for the presidency of the National Alliance after Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, being headed by a coalition of state law, which is the largest bloc within the coalition." 

Radi said that " the National Alliance will choose in the first of the next month of July a new figure in the failure of the wise presidency of the coalition," pointing out that " the presidency is a coalition patrol includes the heads of all affiliated to the blocs." 

He pointed out that al - Maliki "is a personal presidential candidate to succeed Hakim National Alliance, after the agreement during the first meeting of the alliance that the presidency will be the largest of the bloc 's share , " he said. 

The head of the National Alliance , Ammar al - Hakim, called yesterday, coalition leaders to begin the procedures for selecting the next presidency of the alliance from now his successor.  The leadership of the National Alliance chose last September, al -Hakim, head of the alliance. ( Another reason why I keep saying – please let them RV prior to these elections. We don’t want any more political instability now that things are settling down. Surely Maliki will bring instability, if elected to lead the national alliance. This would not be good. The best part about Maliki is in 2018 he loses his immunity as his term as VP expires. Will he cut other deals to keep himself safe or will they finally go after him for what he has done to Iraq? [or should I say will the USA, who is protecting him, let them go after him] sadly enough…..)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down