Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurdistan vs Baghdad news

Go down

Kurdistan vs Baghdad news Empty Kurdistan vs Baghdad news

Post  Admin Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:04 am

Barzani: The people of Kurdistan is ready to die for the defense of Kirkuk

August 30, 2017 | 12:27 PM

Iraqi Position Network

Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani said on Wednesday that the region was ready to negotiate with Baghdad after a referendum on the border, including Kirkuk, while he pointed out that the people of Kurdistan is ready to die for the defense of Kirkuk.
"The Kurdistan region is ready to negotiate with Baghdad even after the referendum on the issue of borders, including Kirkuk," said Barzani, in an interview with the newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat.
"We are ready to make Kirkuk a model for national, religious and sectarian coexistence," Barzani said. "Any force that thinks that Kirkuk will be forcibly restored will face all the people of Kurdistan who are prepared to die to the last person to defend it."
The President of the Kurdistan region, "Massoud Barzani," considered earlier, that the presence of Peshmerga forces in Kirkuk does not mean that the Kurds impose themselves on their regions.

http://www.al-mawqif.com/66879

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kurdistan vs Baghdad news Empty Re: Kurdistan vs Baghdad news

Post  Admin Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:11 am

30-08-2017 01:10 PM

Massoud Barzani accepts a conditional postponement of the referendum and supports the establishment of a territory for the year

Kurdistan region President Massoud Barzani expressed conditional acceptance to postpone the referendum on the independence of the region scheduled for September 25 next.

"The referendum is a crucial decision - the people's decision, and the decision of most of the political forces in Kurdistan that the referendum should be held on September 25, unless there is a better alternative," Barzani said in an interview published in the Saudi daily Asharq Al-Awsat on Wednesday.

"There is a higher council for the referendum, which is the political leadership in Kurdistan, which is decided unanimously, not one person's decision, but if there is, as we hear from many parties, that Is the timing not appropriate, and deferred for six months or a year, is it ready to sign a document that on 25 September 2018, for example, will recognize the results of the referendum and accept the results, and these results in the interest of independence? Maybe such an alternative could be studied if it is'.

And on the side that wants this alternative said: 'First of the Iraqi government and the Iraqi parliament and then the American guarantee and the international coalition and the European Union and the United Nations, without him means that the referendum on time'.

On the assumption of the refusal of the Kurds to the referendum during the vote Barzani said that 'will be subject to the opinion of the people and will not remain on any responsibility, I have done my duty to my people, and if the people decided to reject independence, respect the will of my people and devote myself to my private life'.

"I will undoubtedly receive it. If the people say no, I do not think that I have any room left to work," he said. "We expect the vote to be very high, but the odds are all."

On his opinion of the performance of Prime Minister Haider Abadi in solving the problems between Baghdad and the region Barzani said, 'I am sure that Abadi wants to solve these problems, it is different from others, but there are many obstacles and obstacles in front of him.'

"My relationship with him [Abadi] is good and there is continuous contact between us, but I have reached the conviction that Abadi can not implement what he promises us, for reasons beyond his control."

"We are ready to negotiate with Baghdad even after the referendum on the issue of borders, including Kirkuk, but Kirkuk is a Kurdish city, its identity is a Kurdish identity, and we are ready to make them a role model in the coexistence of national, religious and sectarian."

"But any force that thinks of recovering Kirkuk by force will be confronted by all the people of Kurdistan who are prepared to die to the last person to defend them."

He added that 'Kirkuk is not a Kurdish city only, but it is for Kurds and Arabs and Turkmen and Christians, and must understand and agree among themselves, even for all of Kurdistan, we do not want to be a central state, but a system is like a federal system inside Kurdistan, The local government and the local parliament and the capital will be in Erbil, as well as sovereign issues such as the army, foreign policy and fiscal policy, but in other matters, these provinces are running themselves, and we should not think of a centralized ruling authoritarian, on the contrary we must be completely open.

Barzani acknowledged Israel's support for the establishment of the Kurdish international, but ruled out that it would be a model for the nascent state of South Sudan and the outbreak of conflicts and fighting between the Kurds themselves, citing the autonomy that the Kurds got after 1991 and 2003.
He revealed his advice to the Sunnis in Iraq to establish their own region, saying: 'They said we are with the Iraqi unity, and the fact that the Sunnis are the ones who paid the price, and we look at the destruction today, all in the Sunni areas, Vdash destroyed their homes and cities.

"We are ready to help them and if the Sunnis decide to establish a territory in Iraq, we will support them," he said, adding that "the Sunnis now want a territory, but now the Shiites do not accept. I have met with many Sunni Arabs whose regions are located within the Kurdistan region. '.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=159411

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:34 am

Barzani explains in detail about the alternative referendum and gives the possibility of resigning after a month

شفق نيوز Twilight News

"The President of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq Massoud Barzani, the node of non-recognition of the other controls who governs Baghdad.

But he was keen to avoid criticism of the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi, hinting at the obstacles to his desire to resolve.

It was clear from Barzani's talk to Asharq al-Awsat that the period of Nuri al-Maliki's rule in Baghdad deepened the desire of the people of the region for divorce and independence.

Barzani accused Maliki that he had carried out in the region a crime more than what Saddam Hussein did in the Anfal operation, which led to the deaths of more than 180 thousand Kurds.

Barzani was asked as we entered the stage of days and historical weeks for the Kurdistan Region? "

"We certainly entered it and from a wide angle."

And the possibility of postponing the referendum on independence on 25 September?

"The referendum is a crucial decision which is the decision of the people, and the decision of most of the political forces in Kurdistan that the referendum should be held on September 25, unless there is a better alternative."

As for the nature of the alternative, the president of the region said: "It is only an opinion, but I am not the one who decides, there is a higher council for the referendum, which is the political leadership in Kurdistan which is decided by consensus and not by one person, but if there is, as we hear from many parties, And postpone it for six months or a year, is it ready to sign a document that on 25 September 2018, for example, will recognize the results of the referendum and accept the results, and these results in the interest of independence?

He added that this alternative must be by "first of the Iraqi government and the Iraqi parliament and then the American guarantee and the international coalition and the European Union and the United Nations." If not available, it means that the referendum on time.

Barzani was asked about the possibility of the rejection of the people of Kurdistan to the referendum, "I will be subject to the opinion of the people and will not remain in any responsibility, I have done my duty to my people, and if the people decided to refuse independence I respect the will of my people and devote myself to my private life And resigned without doubt, if the people said no, I have no room for action. "

But he stressed that "the popular mood we see today is joyous and enthusiastic and is ready to vote. You have seen the great gathering that took place in the city of Cologne in Germany where thousands of people from Kurdistan met there and said with one voice:« Yes to the referendum », There are perhaps people who are afraid of the result, are frustrated or unconvinced by it, and of course this is democracy, and the question in the referendum is: Are you with the independence of Kurdistan or not, and the answer is yes or no, so the question is democratic, so wait and see the result. , And I expect the voting rate to be very high, but the odds are All are also included.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b87f7c1b-8492-4c08-93de-4233d1a5b435

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:12 am

Barzani accepts conditional postponement of the referendum and supports the establishment of a territory for the year [expanded]

Date of release: 2017/8/30 12:49
[Ayna-Baghdad]

Kurdistan region President Massoud Barzani expressed conditional acceptance to postpone the referendum on the independence of the region scheduled for September 25 next.
"The referendum is a crucial decision, the decision of the people, and the decision of most of the political forces in Kurdistan that the referendum should be held on September 25, unless there is a better alternative," Barzani said in an interview published in the Saudi daily Asharq Al-Awsat on Wednesday.

"There is a higher council for the referendum, which is the political leadership in Kurdistan, which is decided by consensus, not by one person, but if there is, as we hear from many parties, that The timing is not appropriate and is postponed for six months or a year. Is it ready to sign a document that on 25 September 2018, for example, the results of the referendum will be recognized and the results accepted, and these results were in the interest of independence?

And on the side that wants this alternative said: "First of the Iraqi government and the Iraqi parliament and then the American guarantee and the international coalition and the European Union and the United Nations, without which means that the referendum on time."

On the assumption of refusal of the Kurds to the referendum during the vote Barzani said that "will be subject to the opinion of the people and will remain on any responsibility, I have done my duty to my people, and if the people decided to reject independence, respect the will of my people and devote myself to my private life."

"If the people say no, I do not think that I have any room left to work," he said. "The vote will be very high, but the odds are all the same."

"I am sure Abadi wants to solve these problems, he is different from others, but there are many obstacles and obstacles in front of him," Barzani said.

"My relationship with him [Abadi] is good and there is constant contact between us, but I have reached the conviction that Abadi can not carry out what he promises us, for reasons beyond his control."

"We are ready to negotiate with Baghdad even after the referendum on the issue of borders, including Kirkuk, but Kirkuk is a Kurdish city, its identity is a Kurdish identity, and we are ready to make it a model for national, religious and sectarian coexistence," he said.

"But any force that thinks of reclaiming Kirkuk by force will be confronted by all the people of Kurdistan who are prepared to die to the last person to defend it."

"Kirkuk is not just a Kurdish city, it is for the Kurds, the Arabs, the Turkomans and the Christians, and they must understand and agree with each other, even for all Kurdistan, we do not want to have a central state but a system that is like a federal system inside Kurdistan.

The local government and the local parliament and the capital will be in Erbil, as well as sovereign issues such as the army, foreign policy and fiscal policy, but in other matters, these provinces are running themselves, we should not think of a centralized ruling authoritarian, on the contrary we must be completely open.

Barzani acknowledged Israel's support for the establishment of the Kurdish state, but ruled out it as a model for the fledgling state of south Sudan and the outbreak of conflicts and fighting among the Kurds themselves, citing the autonomy that the Kurds gained after 1991 and 2003.
He revealed his advice to the Sunnis in Iraq to establish their own province. "They said we are with the Iraqi unity, and the truth is that the Sunnis paid the price, and today we look at the destruction, all in the Sunni areas, so they destroyed their homes and cities.

"We are ready to help them and if the Sunnis decide to establish a territory in Iraq, we will support them," he said. "Sunnis now want a territory, but now the Shiites do not accept. I have met with many Sunni Arabs whose regions are located within the Kurdistan region. "He said.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=65485

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down