Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank26, MilitiaMan and More Tuesday Afternoon 4-24-18

Go down

Frank26, MilitiaMan and More Tuesday Afternoon 4-24-18 Empty Frank26, MilitiaMan and More Tuesday Afternoon 4-24-18

Post  Admin Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:48 pm

4/24/2018

KTFA:

Agentsnowball: I remember two or three years ago a blue call regarding lower denominations being moved from not a location in USA to not a location in Jordan. So are they printing or are they already printed from years ago?

Tigger: This was discussed quite a bit in the recorded conversation with Delta and Frank at the beginning of the CC, AgentSnowball.

Yes, there was acknowledgement of previous printings of the small bills. However, there is considerable momentum to suggest that what was once expected to come out at 1:1 could now be a higher rate for the RI.

In fact, the amounts that Delta shared that the CBI profited in the first quarter serve to support the value of the IQD.

The expectation is that the CBI will need more smaller bills with demand for them expected to be higher worldwide. Remember, 1:1 is still the stated target for the RI by the CBI, but teams are thinking a higher rate will prevail with the extra time taken to educate the citizens of Iraq as well as numerous other economic factors at play (like border security with Syria and lower auction amounts).
This is not something to be concerned about, IMO. In fact, they recognized the need to produce more smaller bills due to the understanding and tracking of where their money currently is! This is a big step for a country emerging from the 3rd world and about to go international.

All IMO... at least that is how I recall hearing it.

Frank26: WELL DONE TIGGER ....... INDEED YOU RECALL WELL SIR ......... I EVEN SAID ..........."BUT WAIT A MINUTE FRANK26 ............ DIDN'T YOU SAY THE ATM'S WERE ALREADY LOADED WITH LD'S???"

TO WHICH I ANSWERED MYSELF WITH ................... YES ............... STARTED SAYING SO IN JANUARY OF THIS 2018......... BECAUSE THE 1ST QT WAS USED TO PRINT MORE LD'S.

OHHH................ THAT'S RIGHT ............YOU DID FRANK26 !!!

HOW EASY THE MIND FORGETS FROM MONTHS AGO ...........LET ALONE FROM A CC OF LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO.

BTW .............. DELTA SHOULD HAVE ALSO ADDED THE BILLIONS OF STOLEN FUNDS RETURNED THIS YEAR TO THE CBI AND THEIR UNTAPPED FUTURE RESOURCES THAT SIMPLY ARE RIDICULOUS !!!

Frank26: PERFECT !!!

Samson: Continued decline in the dollar exchange in Iraq

2018/4/24 10:17

Foreign currency markets in Baghdad, on Tuesday morning, a decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.

The market price on the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1196 dinars per dollar, or 119 thousand and 600 dinars per hundred dollars.

The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were:

the sale price of one dollar 1200 dinars, or 120 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

And the purchase price of the dollar is 1190 dinars, or 119 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars, and this price is the lowest recorded by the currency markets for years in Iraq.

Foreign Exchange Rates:
EUR World Price: 100 Euro = 122.15 USD The
World Price: 100 Bounds = 139.44 $ The
Turkish Lira The International Price: $ 100 = 409.70 Turkish Lira. LINK

Samson: Launching the activities of the Arab Day for Financial Inclusion

April 24, 2018

In order to educate the public of the importance of financial coverage in Iraq will start
tomorrow activities of the week of financial coverage for the period from 25 to 30 April
2018, and this event will be directly supervised by this bank and in cooperation with the
Association of Iraqi private banks and the participation of banks and financial companies
operating in Iraq, Will come in conjunction with the celebration of the Arab Day for
financial inclusion in all Arab countries, and will include the effectiveness of Iraqi banks
and foreign financial companies to provide banking services and display all products in
several public places and in shopping malls, universities and others

https://cbi.iq/news/view/681

Judy: Here we see the words "Inclusion and Launching". This is Important-IMO

Frank26: IF ............... IF !!! ................. ONE LISTENED CAREFULLY TO CC LAST NIGHT ............... I SAID ............. " FINANCIAL INCLUSION " ................ FOR A REASON.

Sheila: This article makes me think of Walkingstick. You can see it all coming together like a domino affect

Frank26: YES !!!

Walkingstick: Yep.... much more, coming...

Ty1: Is this the kick off of the major PR campaign noted on last nights call?

Frank26: YES AGAIN !!!

Smooth: Yes starting tomorrow! Very huge IMO, Can't get much closer than this! IMHO
Frank26: Article: “Oil at $ 74 a barrel .. What next ?” $100.

Rommy: Frank, your opinion seems to be more than just an opinion. Thank you. IMO ... This means the majority of people will start complaining of higher gas prices at the pump. But Dinarians will be smiling and buying more cookies when they fill up!

Ty1: Do they need a rate for the kick off? The rate would get people into the banks???

Frank26: IMO ............ THE RATE IS BEING IMPLEMENTED ............ LIKE MY VEST............

FaithPrevails: When Frank changed last night IMO he did so for a purpose................Iraq may be changing at the time he did Hmmmmmmmmm.....................International rate Frankiiiiieeeeeeee...........What say YOU............CHATTER IS LOUD< need it to become DEAFFENING!!!

Rommy: IMO ...When the vest change happened, everyone saw it. It was not because of smudged cookie crumbs. It was Focused, Targeted and Measured.

Tinman54: Could someone explain the vest reference for me please? Had to listen to the recording. I seem to remember silver represents intel that can't be shared. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks in advance!!!!

FaithPrevails: Tin...........IMO you are correct...............Frank started out wearing a Red vest and later in the call he got up and changed to a Silver vest. You are correct that Silver represents Frozen Intel. As you read todays articles it seems that that Intel is starting to Thaw IMO........ When Frank changed last night IMO he did so for a purpose................Iraq may be changing at the time he did Hmmmmmmmmm.....................International rate Frankiiiiieeeeeeee...........What say YOU............CHATTER IS LOUD< need it to become DEAFFENING!!!

Saddlebred: Frank started the call last night with a red vest on. During the business/product portion of the call, he left and when he came back he was wearing a silver paisley vest. He did it as he says - not just on purpose but with a purpose. No one commented about it in the chat (whether they noticed or not) but he later brought it to our attention. STAY ALERT to the little things - IMO.

Frank26: YES ....... FOR THEY ARE THE BIG THINGS.

Frank26: EVERYTHING I DO ........ WITH YOU ........ HAS A PURPOSE.

Notthe1: The Trump is talking ... To France, To Germany and us. Time to play nice with your currency. You want that RI ,too?

Frank26: Article” After its decision to "divorce" the dollar .. Will Iran succeed in saving its economy?”

NO CHOICE.........ROFL

GregH: Article: “The Association of Private Banks is partnered with leading Iraqi bankers at the conference of the General Council of Islamic Banks in Istanbul” LINK

I wonder...didn't Frank mention money moving with big banks, small banks and private banks last night? I believe he did. Interesting article in that light

Frank26: (Big Smile)

MilitiaMan: Article “The Central Bank signs a memorandum with Visa International tomorrow” LINK

This is the same day for the start of the Financial Inclusion... Smells International! Article 8, convertible currency.~ MM

MilitiaMan: Article: “Abadi visits Kurdistan tomorrow for the first time since the referendum” LINK

Another interesting day (Wednesday) for Abadi to be speaking on Finance in Sulaymaniyah ~ Nothing like having the MR implemented (FINANCIAL INCLUSION) before elections... ~ MM

MilitiaMan: What we all know now is that is about to change starting from what they say: TOMORROW. The memorandum with VISA comes the day of the beginning of Financial Inclusion.

Note in the CC they were given phones by the CBI months ago and those phones are being used for a purpose and that purpose is now openly stated by the CBI that they are about to distribute the new notes and that they have a suitable environment.

Citizens are getting TEXT MESSAGES now to come in and get paid, cards, exchange, etc..
The program rate is imo about to change and they clearly are not hiding it.

The process is underway and almost complete. I believe your witnessing that each and everyday. I find the 84 FA's (final articles) very helpful to study.. They bring peace when in doubt, if any.. imo ~ MM

MilitiaMan: Article: “Federal Government And Erbil Are Discussing The Unification Of Customs Duties At The Border Crossings” LINK

Becoming one with tarrifs and fees.. Like as in getting the pricing of fees and taxes in line for the service of public interest. Starting to see the picture and timing of this stuff? I sure do.. ~ MM

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down