Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Delta, Walkingstick and KTFA Members Late Monday Night 7-24-18

Go down

.Delta, Walkingstick and KTFA Members Late Monday Night 7-24-18 Empty .Delta, Walkingstick and KTFA Members Late Monday Night 7-24-18

Post  Admin Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 am

7/24/2018

KTFA:

RE: Frank and Friends Chat

Gem:  Hello Delta, what are your thoughts about the BIG news from Walkingstick?  

DELTA:  AMAZING......BABY IS READY TO COME OUT...NO OTHER CHOICE..(wink)

Goldenboy: 
I think the baby weighs close to $3.86lbs!!!

4cash:  Maybe we can do a C-Section and speed up the delivery.

Hoosiergirl: 
OR at the very least - induce labor!!!!!  LOL  

Debaie:  Someone asked for links with regards to my comments about "NO" seated government and the CBI calling for delay in economic reforms. According to Ymallmann (from KTFA) this person works with those in Baghdad. People there are usually good assets.Also, Iraqi.news.com 

And, Trump is still pushing for a seating of the Gov't. He and Iran are now in a Twitter conversation. apparently Trump knows things are not going well right now.

The people of Iraq see Abadi as weak. I agree. He is weak, but he isn't a radical so for the U.S. he is a positive.Anything can happen in the M.E. as we all know. Stay positive, but don't give your power away. IMO  

Walkingstick:  Well, to begin ... Iraq, does have... a seated government...  Is Abadi not in power as the PM, his cabinet not functioning as a seated government... negotiations, etc? Before you and or anyone else chime in, you need to check your facts... Ymallmann and others can say as they wish..  Spoke of 1 person, and their opinion..

Wow, makes me feel like we have wasted our 20+ years in country... One can walk down the street here in the states, rub elbows, with one.. and, come across one that is not satisfied with our government....  You speak of the people in Iraq as being assets, well... I/ we employ thousands... in 13 provinces, meaning, thousands in each of those provinces...  So, you are free to take the opinion of one, who apparently rubbed elbows with one, Iraqi.. as you wish.. 

On this forum, you are welcome to express your opinion.. But, I would do so based on facts/ opinion of many... not, on the opinion of one, with... their meeting, of one...
Your news source.... seriously? 

See, Abadi weak ?

Regards....

Gem:
  Walkingstick, I agree with your assessments and remember Frank saying earlier last week that you were on the site looking for a article and was curious were you able to see the article you seek?  

Walkingstick:  seen, yes....... 
On any site, released...... no
let it be.......
Regards...............

Gem:  Thanks Walkingstick for responding and I'm sure we will know what that article is when the time is right for Iraq and the CBI to show us!  

Walkingstick:  Oh, you/all will.... not a question as to the intent/ meaning....    like getting hit in the face with a sack of rocks, no mistaking...

BiggJess:  Can’t wait to be hit in the face with a bag of rocks!

Walkingstick:  I thought the same when I was first told this, trust me... duck.........

Samson:  Minister of Communications: Cabinet will complete discussion of the demands of the demonstrators

24th July, 2018

The Minister of Communications, Hassan al-Rashed, announced on Tuesday July 24, 2018, that the Council of Ministers will complete during its regular session today to discuss the demands of the demonstrators.

Al-Rashed said in a statement to the media, followed by the obelisk, that the Council has discussed those demands during the past two sessions and came out with a number of resolutions and recommendations, noting that the Council will complete during its regular today to discuss the demands of the demonstrators, whether in Basra or other provinces.

The Cabinet voted during its regular session last Tuesday held under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on the recommendations of the ministerial committee "crisis cell" to improve the conditions of service in the province of Basra.   LINK

Samson:  The Iraqi Trade Bank (TBI) unveils latest international expansion plans

24th July, 2018 posted similar yesterday

The Iraqi Trade Bank (TBI) disclosed on Tuesday (July 24th, 2018) plans to open its first branch in Saudi Arabia after obtaining approvals from the Saudi Council of Ministers.

Faisal Al-Hims, Chairman of TBI, said: "The Saudi market is an essential element of our international expansion strategy as it facilitates the growing bilateral trade between our countries.

"The bank has been operating internationally in the Middle East since the opening of a representative office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates last November, and we are now planning to open the next branch in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and will be fully operational by the end of this year.

Since the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) has approved its commercial banking license, the Board of Directors of the Iraqi Investment Bank has announced plans to expand in Turkey and strengthen its presence in the market across the region.

"We are pleased to receive SAMA approvals and licenses. This is an important development in the overall growth of the World Trade Bank business model and demonstrates our commitment to strengthening TBI's international credentials as an effective and credible institution in the global banking industry."

"The newly opened representative office in Abu Dhabi has allowed the Islamic Bank of Iraq to enhance investment opportunities in Iraq and to establish relationships with key institutions in the banking and financial sectors of the UAE," he said.

"The World Bank's international presence serves as an ideal platform for companies to access Iraqi business networks And provide financial expertise to link them to opportunities in the growing Iraqi market.

TBI recently celebrated its 15th annual celebration at a special event in Baghdad to thank those who were part of the bank's journey from its inception.   LINK

Samson:  The disclosure of huge budgets for the three presidencies

2018/7/24 9:46

Revealed the legal expert Jamal al-Asadi, on Tuesday, the number of staff of the presidency of parliament and the Republic and the ministers and budgets huge, which cost Iraq billions, pointing out that the state needs transparency and disclosure of higher accounts and reduce the excess expenses, so that she can speak strongly to the people in Each file of service files and others. 

"The number of employees in the House of Representatives is 1955 employees and the budget of the Council is 235 billion Iraqi dinars per year, which is equivalent to 196 million," he said in a post titled "Without Retouching and High Transparency" published on his private account in Facebook on July 24, 2018. US dollars a year almost. 

As for the presidency of the Republic Asadi said that the number of employees is 1068 and budget of 51 billion Iraqi dinars per year , equivalent to 46 million US dollars a year almost. He added As for the presidency of the Council of Ministers General Secretariat of the Council and the Chambers include retaining her and the Office of the Prime Minister and those associated with it. 

He explained that the number of employees Which is 3587 employees and its budget is 615 billion Iraqi dinars and equivalent to (513) million dollars a year, which means more than half a billion dollars. 

Asadi: The total budget of the Council of Ministers and its institutions, including the institution of the crowd and the intelligence and national security and other destinations are 2.5 trillion Iraqi dinars per year, equivalent to more than two billion dollars a year, including 11 billion Iraqi dinars investment. 

He added that this means that the budget of the Council of Ministers of non-associated and mobilization equivalent to (12) budget of the Presidency and (3) times the budget of the House of Representatives.  

He concluded that the state needs higher transparency and disclosure of accounts and reduction of excess expenses, so that she can speak strongly to the people in each file of services and other services.   LINK

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down