Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday Night KTFA CC Notes 8-8-18 by Linda

Go down

Wednesday Night KTFA CC Notes 8-8-18 by Linda Empty Wednesday Night KTFA CC Notes 8-8-18 by Linda

Post  Admin Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:21 pm

8/9/2018

KTFA:

Cinderella1906:  FAMILY FRANK HAS KINDLY REQUESTED THESE NOTES BE RELEASED FOR YOU ALL ...........THEY ARE NOTES FROM THE CC YESTERDAY WITH BOTH HIMSELF AND DELTA. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM ........

ALSO PLEASE THANK LINDA FROM L&E FOR COMPILIING THEM FOR US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTES BY L&E

POST #53 BY DELTA...........

FRANKIE ISX (IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE) BROKERAGE LIVE INTERNATIONAL.... SINCE JULY...

Performance of the brokerage firms...for the month July 2018 in accordance with the criteria of the EUROPEAN UNION-Asian stock exchanges...……
http://www.isx-iq.net/isxporta.....0_52_0.pdf
….

F26 YES ......................... THERE IS ALSO SOME MOVEMENT ......... I'LL CALL YOU TOMORROW.

F26 - MONDAY I SAID CBI MADE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE ISX GLOBAL. WE TALKED ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE IRAQI DINAR HAS BEEN TRADED FOR MANY YEARS ON THE PRIVATE SIDE...........

NOW WE KNOW THEY WILL BE TRADING ON A PUBLIC SIDE............

THE 3 LETTER AGENCY’S GAVE THE THEM THE TOOLS TO GO INTO INTERNATIONAL WATER........

THIS ARTICLE IS NOT SAYING THEY ARE LIVE INTERNATIONAL RIGHT NOW, NO, THEY ARE REPORTING SOMETHING TO SOMEONE… THAT IS THE KEY…..........

THIS A BROKERAGE COMPANY CALLED THEY FEAS WHICH STANDS FOR THE FEDERATION OF EURO ASIAN STOCK EXCHANGE............

35 COUNTIES IN THIS GROUP SOME EXAMPLES ARE… CYPRUS, JORDON , SYRIA, IRAQ, KAMIRE, KUWAIT, EGYPT, OMAR, GEORGIA, , POLARIS, UAE, IRAN… THERE ARE A LOT…........

IS IRAQ TRADING ON THIS FEAS, NO… THAT IS WHERE A LOT OF YOU JUMPED THE GUN… AND GOT CONFUSED…...............

IRAQ HAS BEEN A MEMBER FOR A LONG TIME… IN FACT…........

MAR 2018 THERE WAS AN ARTICLE ON THE FORUM THAT SAID THEY WERE GOING TO MEET WITH THE FEAS................

TINK CALL WS AND HAVE HIM RELEASE THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE OMAN MEETING…........

THIS IS AN ART FROM MARCH. IRAQ HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF THE FEAS SINCE 2005…........

FROM 2008-2011 THEY HAVE BEEN SERVING AS A MEMBER OF THE BUSINESS COMMITTEE…..........

WE LOVE IT… BECAUSE ONCE THEY GO GOLBAL WITH A NEW RATE… IT WILL BE HERE AND FAST...........

SO TO RECAP… ARE THEY TRADING THE IQD INTERNATIONALLY AT A PROGRAM RATE… NO….........

IT WILL DESTOY THE COUNTRY IF THEY DID…...........

WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THE CBI IS TELLING YOU SO MUCH ABOUT THERE POSITIONING OF THEIR CURRENCY & THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE..............

THE ONLY WAY THEY ENTER THIS IS AT A NEW RATE, NOT A PROGRAM RATE….........

DELTA IS NOW GOING TO TALK TO YOU AND TELL YOU A BIT MORE............

THIS IS A PERFORMANCE BY THE FEAS............
NEVER HAD THIS DONE BEFORE.........

NOT IN ENGLISH… VERY SURPRISING BUT IT SHOWED THE PERFORMANCE NUMBERS PROVIDED BY THE EU… THEY DON’T WANT ANY LEAKAGE… EVERY OTHER DOCUMENT BUT THIS ONE IS AVAILABLE IN BOTH… LANGUAGES…............

WE ALL KNOW IRAQ IS PPC. BEHIND CLOSED DOORS THEY DO HAVE A RATE AND A DATE.. BUT THEY ARE JUST NOT READY TO SHOW US YET…............

FOR THE EU TO GIVE THE BROKERAGE A PERFORMANCE GRADE IS REALLY VERY HUGE… THEY ARE GETTING READY… HOOKING UP ALL THE SYSTEMS… SO THEY ARE READY…THEY CAN GO LIVE…..............

ARE ART 8 BEHIND CLOSED DOORS… THE ONLY THING WE ARE WAITING FOR NOW IS FOR THE CBI TO RELEASE THE RATE….............

THEY CAN NOT GO INTERNATIONAL AT 1190…IMF SAID THEY MUST DELETE THE 3 ZERO’S FIRST… AT A MIN THEY MUST BE 1:1 SO .86...............

F26 IT SHOWS THEY READY TO GO INTERNATIONAL AT ANY MOMENT.............

HOPEFULLY THIS WILL CLEAR UP EVERYTHING...........

HOPEFULLY THE FAMILY WILL TIE IN WHAT I SAID IN THE BEGINNING AND WHAT YOU SAID… IF THEY DO THEY SHOULD HAVE A VERY CLEAR PICTURE… THAT IRAQ IS IN POSITION TO GO GLOBAL WITH THEIR STOCK MARKET…..............

THIS TELLS YOU THAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO THIS…....
DELTA…YOU CAN’T TURN A LIGHT ON IN YOUR HOUSE UNTIL IT IS FIRST WIRED… SAME AS WHAT IRAQ IS DOING….....

THE BROKERAGE IS INTERNATIONALLY STANDARD BASED ON THE EU… IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE IS BEING RECOGNIZED AS THIS … ..
F26 BINGO…....

THIS IS THEY KEY POINT….....

EVERYTHING IS DONE… THEY ARE READY TO LAUNCH THE IQD..........

NEW NEWS FROM DELTA..........

OFFICAL CONFIRMATION.........
DELTA - I HAVE FRIEND FROM PAKISTANI WHO I MEET 4 OR 5 YEARS AGO AND TALKED HIM INTO INVESTING IN THE DINAR… WE VERY RARELY TALK AND NORMALLY I CALL HIM… BUT THIS TIME HE CALLED ME............

HE CALLED TO TELL ME ABOUT A GENTLEMEN HE MEET WHO IS AN IRAQI WHO WORKED FOR THE IRAQI EMBASSY TO THE USA IN IRAQ...........

MY FRIEND ASKED HIM… MORE AS A JAB…”WHEN IS THE IRAQI DINAR GOIN TO GO UP IN VALUE”… MY FRIEND… HE DIDN’T EXPECT AN ANSWER… HE WAS SHOCKED BY THE ANSWER… WITHIN TWO MONTH THE IRAQI DINAR SHOULD GO INTERNATIONAL…......

I ASKED MY FRIEND… “WHEN WAS THIS CONVERSATION” AND HE RESPONDED, “AROUND THE END OF JULY”… MY FRIEND WAS VERY SHOCKED AND HAPPY… SO HE CALLED ME…..

AGAIN FAMILY HE SAID WITHIN IN MONTHS, NOT AFTER, SO IT CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME…ANY DAY…ANY WEEK…........
THIS IS MORE CONFIRMATION FAMILY… FROM AN OFFICIAL FROM THE IRAQI EMBASSY… ........

WE KNOW THIS GOING TO HAPPEN…...........

FAMILY HAVE SATISFACTION IN KNOWING THEY ARE GOING TO DO THIS RATHER THAN IN A DATE… WE DON’T KNOW THE DATE… EVERYTHING WE SEE SAYS… THE NEAR FUTURE......

AS FOR THE RATE… WE HAVE SEEN THE FACT THAT IN COUNTRY IT WILL BE 1:1 AND ONCE IT LEAVES THEIR BORDERS IT WILL ONLY GO UP.............
DELTA - AFTER I TALKED TO YOU FRANKIE I GOT ANOTHER CALL FROM IRAQ, THIS GENTLEMAN IS TELL ME, YOU KNOW THE SANCTIONS THEY PUT ON IRAN… THEY BELIEVE THAT THE TIME FOR THE RI IS GOING TO BE ACCELERATED BECAUSE THEY CANNOT DEAL WITH IRAN IN DOLLARS. THEY NEED TO MOVE THE DATE UP SO THEY CAN PAY IRAN IN IQD, BUT IT NEEDS TO BE INTERNATIONAL FIRST...........

THEY HAVE A RELATION WITH IRAN, BUT DON’T WANT TO GO AGAINST USA… SO THEY MUST GO INTERNATIONAL SO THEY CAN DEAL WITH IRAN IN IQD WITHOUT GOING AGAINST THE USA..........

Walkinstick:  Iraq closes the "economic door" with Iran and begins to negotiate with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait…Bank transfers between Iraqi and Iranian banks have been stalled and trade is paralyzed by US sanctions on Iran......... Link

FAITHFORCE1 FRANKS’S PLANE.............

DELTAFORCE1 DELTA’S PLANE..............

ALL OF THIS IS IOO… BUT ARTICLES DO BACK US UP............

Article  From Walkingstick that Frank requested Tink to bring in ........

POST 38 WS...............The Iraqi Stock Exchange Reviews Its Plan For 2018 In Muscat.........
Mar 7, 2018..........

The Iraqi Stock Exchange participated in the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Federation of European-Asian Stock Exchanges (FEAS) and the meeting of the Federation’s Business Committee which was held in the Omani capital of Muscat, during which the 2018 market plans and indicators for 2017 were reviewed............

On the invitation of the General Secretariat of the European Union – Asian Stock Exchanges (FEAS) and the Muscat Securities Market (MSM), the Federation held its spring meetings in the capital of the Sultanate of Oman Muscat where it was inaugurated by the Presidency of the Federation Mr. Mohamed Farid, Secretary General of the Federation Mr. Constantine Suryan Armenia and the Executive Director of the Iranian Stock Exchange, Mr. Amir Hawyan............

He explained that “the meeting reviewed and discussed the annual report of the Federation for 2017, as well as plans and programs to match financial market data with Reuters reports and plans and programs of competition between stock companies and brokerage companies between stock exchanges and financial markets and discuss the programs and control plans applied in member exchanges according to the rules and instructions of each stock market, “The Iraqi market for securities was among the five exchanges completed the report before the meeting and the price match correctly.”............

“The Iraqi market for securities reviewed during the meeting 2017 indicators and a number of plans for 2018,” he said, pointing out that the meeting recommended “to train members of member bourses and proposals for financing conferences to be organized by the Union to attract investors and introduce the activity of financial markets.”.............

The Presidency of the Federation provided the membership certificate of the Federation of the Executive Director of the market, knowing that the Iraqi Stock Exchange member of the Union since 2005 and served as a member of the Business Committee since 2008 – 2011...........

http://en.economiciraq.com/2018/03/07/the-iraqi-stock-exchange-reviews-its-plan-for-2018-in-muscat/

CONFERENCE CALL INFO..........WED CC LINK...........  https://fccdl.in/9zkyX9LVKn 

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down