Frank26 and KTFA Members Tuesday 9-4-18 "Let the Dust Settle"

Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:17 pm

9/4/2018

KTFA:

Frank26: LET THE DUST SETTLE ................ MY LAST WORDS TO YOU FROM OUR LAST CC.

IMO ........... THE PIN HAS BEEN PULLED ON ECO AND MONETARY REFORMS AND THE GRENADE HAS BEEN THROWN ............. SO WE CANCELLED OUR CC LAST NIGHT IN ORDER TO ALLOW THE EXPLOSION AND SMOKE TO CLEAR.

THEN WE RETURN TO SHARE .............. AS ALWAYS ............. THINGS THE INTERNET DOES NOT KNOW.

WALKINGSTICK AND I TALKED FOR A LONG TIME ................ SO WILL I TO YOU ........... NEXT MONDAY.

NO VIDEO. WHY???

BECAUSE LAST NIGHT SO SO MANY CALLED / TEXTED ASKING ............ WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CC TONIGHT ???!!!

CAME TO REALIZE ............ WE ARE FOLLOWED BY MANY THAT DO NOT USE A COMPUTER NOR ARE KTFALWAYS.COM MEMBERS ............. AND CAN ONLY FIND US ON THE PHONE EACH MONDAY NIGHT. IMO ........... A VIDEO WOULD LEAVE OUT 100'S.
ALSO ............. I WILL GIVE A FRIDAY TEAM CHAT ............... BUT NOT A SATURDAY Q AND A.

MY SPIRIT IS CONTENTS IN THIS DECISION ............ MADE BY PRAYER.

I PRAY YOUR SPIRIT IS ................. UNDERSTANDING TO THIS AS WELL KTFA FAMILY.
FINALLY ........ WILL I WASTE YOUR TIME NEXT MONDAY CC? ........... WILL I LEAVE YOU BORED?

LOL............... WHAT DO YOU THINK KTFA KONA.

BUT I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS FOR NOW ................ GAME IS ON !!! ............ IN WAYS THAT I SO WANT TO SHARE .........IMO OF COURSE (wink)

ALOHA .......... SMILE

StephenMac63: Thank you Frank, not worried, im seeing a correlation between conflicting "drama" articles and higher oil prices...it hit 79 already.......maybe a reason/purpose?

Frank26: INDEED ....... AS CALCULATED .............. AS WE FOREWARNED.

ALSO .......... NOTICE THE ARTICLE SAID THEY CONTINUE UNTIL THE 15TH OR 17TH OR WHATEVER !!!

YET SOME SEE ............ THEY WILL CANCEL..... ETC.

YES .............. SMOKE GETS IN THEIR EYES. SO I ............. STAY SILENT.

Briscom: Correct me if I am wrong, but with the elections over and parliament seated, shouldn't our focus be on Wednesday's HCL implementation? I recall Mr. Frank saying over and over again, that 'once you see the HCL implemented, in nano seconds, you'll see the RI/RV'. So far, I have not seen any news or articles from Iraq stating that Wednesday's HCL will be delayed or rescheduled. Tomorrow could be a very, very explosive day, IMHO. Love you all, especially Mr. Frank, Tink, WS, Delta and Teams.

Popeye7: That is correct briscom... NO delays mentioned, and we are on the cusp of something BIG...

Rich4hyip: i have the same feeling that tomorrow there would be major news coming out… and no report about the hcl on wednesday doesn,t mean it is not happening….not all people have the smart cards to receive the hcl payment, especially the remote areas….so the moment we see activation of hcl, the small notes have to come out prior of that imo
It must be timed with other things….the timing must be perfect, and today reminds me of previous times….everytime it involved with political decisions, conflicting news would go wild, and this time is no exception,
I guess frank may have to come out and remind people again just like what walkingstick just did….get over it….don,t Pay much attention to it……let it settle down.

Briscom: Mr. Frank: Anything you can share about the HCL implementation tomorrow? God bless and thanks.

Frank26: YES .......... THE KEY IS ............. WILL THEY PASS IT ............. NOT THE EXCHANGE RATE WHEN THEY DO !!! !!! !!! (wink) AND TOMORROW IS NOT AN EXPIRATION DATE FOR IT .......... IT'S A DOOR FOR IT.

MilitiaMan: So are you saying or implying that they don't have to pay the HCL 09/05/2018?
The door opens that day for it to be paid at a future date? ~ MM

Walkingstick: Faily: Iraqis were surprised by the size of US involvement in forming the government

Iraq's ambassador to the United States, Luqman al-Faily, said Iraqis were surprised by the size of US involvement in the formation of the government, stressing that Washington wants to see a new government far from any Iranian influence.

"Iraq is under pressure not to succumb to sectarian politics or Iranian influence, and this is nothing new or unexpected. The United States wants to see a new government that is far from any," Faily said in an interview with the National English newspaper on Iraqi political developments. Iranian influence, at a time when we see and hear the same thing from the Iranians about the involvement of the United States in the formation of our new government.

Each side expects us to be loving or dislike, while we do not want to, and we do not see the need for such a bilateral policy of our relations with our key partners," he said.

On the message of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Abadi urged him to form a "moderate and patriotic" government, Fayli said, "Iraqis are somewhat surprised by the extent and strength of US involvement in forming the new government. Link
Walkingstick: Iraq presents broad opportunities to attract foreign investment

In the case of accession to the World Trade Organization as an active member

Baghdad / Emad Al-Amara

One of the most important opportunities that can be provided by Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization as an active member is to attract foreign investment. The infrastructure of the Iraqi economy has been affected by the series of wars and international sanctions that have lasted more than a decade and the subsequent years have left Iraq needing investment in all fields. A time when local investment is unable to enter the market to meet basic needs.

Diversification of the economy

between academic and economic d. Ali Mahdi Abbas "in the event that Iraq meets the conditions of accession to the World Trade Organization and its entry as an active member, it will be able to provide an environment attractive to foreign investment and double the volume of foreign trade, and increased investments will help to diversify the economy so that Iraq can not rely on oil as the only source of the budget because oil According to the WTO is not a commodity or a distinct product, as well as Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization encourages the opening of new markets and opportunities for national products.

After 2003, Iraq submitted an application to join the organization as an observer in 2004. The request was unanimously accepted during the meeting of the General Council of the Organization in the same year. After obtaining observer status in the Organization, the National Committee for the accession of Iraq to the Organization was formed, represented by the Ministry of Commerce and a number of concerned institutions, Private sector. In September 2005, the Memorandum of Foreign Trade Regime of Iraq was submitted to the Organization, which included all the details and information concerning the economic and commercial activity of the country.

"Iraq had decades of potential in several industries that have a good reputation in foreign markets such as spinning, weaving, leather, cement, petrochemical, food and other industries, as well as agricultural products such as dates and livestock, where foreign markets and exports have been growing continuously," Abbas said. "The economic policies that have been implemented have led to the fluctuation of production and its deterioration on an ongoing basis, which led to the loss of export capacity."

One of the most important conditions for joining the World Trade Organization is first to make concessions to tariffs. The WTO requires that the country wishing to join it provide a schedule of concessions containing tariff tariffs that can only be raised in principle in special cases. With a list of controls to be followed in the services sector and includes a list of barriers and conditions in the sectors and professional service activities and a timetable for removal. The third point is the commitment to WTO agreements.

Global competition

Abbas added that it is possible to restore Iraq's commercial status after joining the Organization and the Iraqi industries to obtain opportunities for development and modernization at a level that makes it competitive internationally. "The accession provides openness to services and provide new opportunities for suppliers of services in the fields of banking, The Organization for the Settlement of Disputes and the Organization of the Organization for the Settlement of Disputes is one of the latest and most effective in international relations because of the adoption of the principle of mandatory trial and the implementation of verdicts.

"It is noteworthy that the oil did not have a special agreement in the World Trade Organization Because all the commodity trade agreements focused on reducing high tariffs and removing quantitative restrictions in the importing countries. Oil trade in these countries is subject to customs duties only in a small number, and in very few countries, which is almost exclusively Japan and the United States.
Abbas said that "the challenges facing Iraq's accession to the Organization is to modernize the regulations and legislation of new laws and this pursuit must be accompanied by economic reform on a large scale, such as the enforcement of effective laws related to support the national product, because its presence shows the government's position on the subject of support to the private sector and identify sectors Which the government will continue to support after joining the organization. "

Commercial institutions stressed the importance of activating the role of regulatory institutions related to quality, health regulatory institutions and financial institutions such as tax, customs, legal institutions and social security institutions with the need to provide detailed statistics such as Iraq's share in international trade or the number of commercial enterprises and the size of their business compared to the size of private business enterprises To determine the volume of monopoly concentration.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/Article.....?ID=162571

Frank26: TOO OBVIOUS ............. AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY ...............

Rich4hyip: suitable environment is here, no questions anymore, anticipating the fireworks
Frank26: BOOM ............................(Big Grin)

Iobey777: Another huge article!! Now they are members of the WTO? How did that happen? Oh..maybe because they are now INTERNATIONAL!!! IMO Thank you again, Sir! Those "convoy" article just keep getting bigger and bigger...coming into full view now...if you know what I mean..the closer they get, the bigger they are!!!IMO...

Admin
Admin

http://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down