Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12-31-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan

Go down

12-31-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Empty 12-31-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:29 am

They want the taxes and tariffs and big time...They will get a slice of that pie...   ...simple math shows us that they (Alak) have given forward guidance as to where they are headed if not right out the gate. A program rate at .00083 is simply not what the Fab 4 are looking to get a % of...It will be based on a new international and very supported true value of imo over $6.00 (at least per the math based on Alak loan value he gave of $5,000,000.00 in an interview).  Those taxes and tariffs will raise the value of their currency. The formula to calculate REER and NEER is done, just yet to be applied. One thing I have said in the past is, “The longer they take, the more money we make.”...what I mean by that Is the rate has been growing if in fact the new source (unsolicited) is right.   Regardless what we will get will be a benefit for us all.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

12-31-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   As for a couple other items centering around the taxes and the date of 01/01/19. Who is scheduled to be in DC just before that date  Mahdi...Who told us Monetary Reforms can take up to 5 years time? The IMFWho told us that as of 01/01/18 that the second set of books were completed for four years? Yep! [Guru] WalkingstickWell 01/01/2019 is the fifth year... Now that may all be circumstantial to you all, but, it sure isn’t to me... in fact the evidence suggests this year will be taken care of possibly as soon as tomorrow night [Monday] 11:59:59!!   One more thing,  the source that brought me the forex traders, brought me that the high level traders expect the iqd should go live 01/02/2019 or 01/03/2019 per holiday trading time lines..     [post 2 of 2]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down