Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank26 and KTFA Members "Pay Attention" 8-20-19

Go down

Frank26 and KTFA Members "Pay Attention" 8-20-19 Empty Frank26 and KTFA Members "Pay Attention" 8-20-19

Post  Admin Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:38 am

KTFA:
Frank26:  THERE ARE MANY MOMENTS AND MANY WORDS THAT I WILL FOREVER REMEMBER FROM OUR 11 YEARS OF STUDYING TOGETHER.  
FOR EXAMPLE............."WE WON".............."INTERNATIONALISM"...........LOL.............AND THE LATEST OF MY FAVORITES IS................"%$#@! FRANK EVERYONE KNOWS!!!"  LOL...........YES SIR.
TODAY AS WE SHARED YESTERDAY............THERE IS MORE AND YOU ARE READING IT !!! 
NOW PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEXT CLUSTERING OF POLITICAL POSTURING .............TO SEE THE SOURCES THAT ARE COMING OUT AND TALKING STRAIGHT FORWARD .............SOUNDING LOGICAL ...........ABOUT THE IRAQI DINAR SOON TO HAVE A CHANGE IN ITS VALUE............BY THE REMOVING OF THE 000'S AND INTRODUCING .........NEW SMALL CATEGORY NOTES AND THEIR FILS .............THE COINS THAT AUTOMATICALLY EQUAL A CHANGE IN THEIR EXCHANGE RATE.  
THANK YOU DELTA...........THANK YOU NEWSHOUNDS............THANK YOU GOD AMEN.
WE WILL HAVE SOME AMAZING REPORTS FROM FF77 ON TODAY'S YOUTUBE  CHANNEL VIDEO.........PLEASE ENJOY.  
FINALLY..............PREPARE YOURSELF TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE.  FOR GOD  HAS MADE YOU IN  HIS IMAGE TO GLORIFY HIM.  FIND A WAY TO ACTIVATE AND UTILIZE YOUR INNER TALENTS TO SERVE GOD'S KINGDOM.  IF FOR SOME REASON YOU CHOOSE NOT TO...........TRUST ME GOD WILL FIND A WAY TO UNTAP YOUR POTENTIAL FOR  HIS KINGDOM...........AMEN.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND SOLELY WITH HUMOR AND JOCULARITY ........................TO ALL THE NAYSAYERS AND NEGATIVE TROLLS THAT HAVE IRRITATED ME FOR 11 YEARS I BRING YOU A PEACE OFFERING IN THE FORM OF............A FRUIT.  PLEASE ENJOY..................."RASPBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY !!! "
SWEET ALOHA SEE YOU LATER TODAY.

Don961:  Parliamentary Finance of the "Covenant News": the formation of a committee to raise the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar
By ahad5 19/08/2019 08:41 AM 
 Ahd News - Baghdad
Revealed the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, the formation of a committee to raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar.
"The Finance Committee has formed a sub-committee to maintain the exchange rate of the dinar against the US dollar," committee member Abdel Hadi Saadawi told Al-Ahd News on Monday.
He added, "The Committee will work in the future to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar and give it strength among other currencies in the Arab world, or at least maintain the current exchange rate to have a monetary power within the local market."   link
Don961:  What's the use of coins at the moment ..
Economy | 08:10 - 20/08/2019
BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
commented member of the Iraqi Economic Council Sadiq al - Mashat, on the statements of the Parliamentary Finance Committee on the Iraqi government 's quest to re - work coins. 
Al-Mashat said in a statement received / Mawazine News / a copy of it, that "the Iraqi government going at the moment to re-work coins is not positive because the financial developments in most countries of the world go to electronic currencies," indicating that "the work of electronic currencies in Iraq has been in great demand during Last few years. " 
He added: "More useful to the state is to reduce the use of currencies in general and urged the Iraqi consumer to pay electronically," indicating that "this measure provides the state the value of minting coins and the value of printing paper currency."
Al-Mashat called through the statement to "the importance of working in electronic currency rather than return to cash and metal," noting that "electronic currency can include small cash categories from one fils to one dinar and thus numbers upward for small cash categories." 
Al-Mashat said, "The banknotes will disappear after 30 years because of the high demand for electronic currency." 
The "Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives announced on Monday (19-August-2019) the" government direction to reinstate the currency and delete zeros from paper currency in order to strengthen the national economy. "   link

Iobey777:   YES!! Quit talking about it and just DO IT!!!
2Cents:  Now we have GREAT clarification on Finance Committee statements after their meeting yesterday!!!!!..........Huuuuuuge!!!        Remember, they used to just talk of "postponing".............Government is READY!!!!!.......C'mon Kurds, get your Agreements DONE!!!!!
As I stated yesterday, I really don't think we would see these statements unless the Kurd Deal is all but signed, IMO...
The "Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives announced on Monday (19-August-2019) the" government direction to reinstate the currency and delete zeros from paper currency in order to strengthen the national economy. "  
Hammy14:  2cents, I love it!!!  I absolutely do.  However, I am somewhat surprised they are making these bold statements before hand.  No hiding it.  No denying it.  Just in your face, blow me away type statements.  You'd think they would fly a little more under the radar, but whatever.  It really is incredible, IMO.  I just wish they'd stop TALKING and start DOING.
2Cents:  I see it as PRESSURE on the CBI.  After all, the government gave the "G0-ahead" back in March and said next Legislative Term.  Egg on their face if the CBI doesn't follow through by 9/3/19.  The government is making sure all know it is egg on the CBI face.  Notice yesterday they were voicing "surprise" that the CBI may consider coins prior to increasing value.  Today's statement makes no bones about it.  They are making it clear that they have directed the CBI to get it Done.  Clearest and Best statement we have EVER SEEN!!!!!!   "It's on you CBI, we say get it DONE!!!"
Popeye7:  In my best Arnold Schwarzenegger accent.... "YO, CBI...DO IT NOW!"

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down