Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Najafi congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan

Go down

Najafi congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan Empty Najafi congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan

Post  kcs Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:25 am

Thursday, July 19, 2012 11:21
[Baghdad - where]

Congratulated the Chairman of the House of Representatives Osama al Iraqi people on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan

Nujaifi said in a telegram congratulating the Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of "On the occasion of the holy month gives me great pleasure that I express on behalf of my colleagues, my colleagues and members of the House of Representatives and the originality of my sincere congratulations and great blessings to the sons of the Iraqi people genuine and to the Arab and Muslim worlds, Mpthla to God Aziz said the Almighty bless everyone good health and happiness, and that makes the days full of Iraqis with joy and love in a civilized Iraq secure, stable, prosperous coherence Nagaba all his sons. "ended
kcs
kcs
Admin

Back to top Go down