Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOPS another group leaves the Iraqi List!

Go down

OOPS another group leaves the Iraqi List! Empty OOPS another group leaves the Iraqi List!

Post  Admin Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Electrodes announce his withdrawal and a group of his colleagues from the movement of the solution to the bad reputation of its president, and the common being linked to the Israeli Mossad

Wednesday, August 1 / August 2012 - 15:57

{Baghdad: News Euphrates} - MP for the Iraqi List, Ahmed said electrodes and a group of his colleagues in the movement of the solution withdrawn from the movement against the background of the charges of the tracks by the head of the movement Jamal Karbouli.

And said electrodes in a press statement delivered at the press conference a reporter Agency {Euphrates News} On Tuesday I "and a group of MPs mass of the solution told us the Iraqi List, that we are out of the movement of the solution on the background of the situation scandalous committed by the head of the movement Jamal Karbouli when sent a letter to President of the Republic withdraw our signature on the withdrawal of confidence from the government and also against the backdrop of the notorious head of the movement and about the common association with the Israeli Mossad. "

He added, "and down at the will of the leadership did not announce Ancakkakna of the movement not to undermine the project so unwavering project to withdraw confidence from the government," noting that "the followers of the history of beauty Karbouli and crimes in the Red Crescent Society and made the right set of issues through Tsuifaa transfer of proceedings to the Court of Anbar against treachery and taken a position contrary to the position during the formation of the Iraqi government. "

Electrodes and pointed out that "Karbouli on the mass of the solution to the band family only concern is to raise money from suspicious transactions and the exploitation of his brother's position in the Ministry of Industry and Tnkalh Baerakip and its leaders through written reports and work files are malicious."

And "It has drawn attention since the early leadership of the Iraqi moves and plots Karbouli beauty, which led to prevent him from attending meetings of the Iraqi List, for fear of leaking minutes of meetings to other parties," asserting that "the media campaign led by Gamal Ahmed Karbouli against me, {} and electrodes against the symbols of the Iraqi List, and deputies honorable through websites owned by not Ttnini all along the path you have chosen for myself, and that quest Karbouli actively in various styles to please his masters Sivouk consequences, later, and that the public of Iraq and the people of Anbar know by this man who has been linked to milk children who are not corrupt and supervised by someone working with him. "

Electrodes and said "I Aahd audience Bbakaúa the Iraqi List, the Covenant have known me as the sound you do not take in the right to anybody as long."

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=www.akhbaar.org&sl=ar&tl=en

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down