Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutlaq's »New Morning»: controversial with Maliki over .. And the reforms already begun

Go down

Mutlaq's »New Morning»: controversial with Maliki over .. And the reforms already begun Empty Mutlaq's »New Morning»: controversial with Maliki over .. And the reforms already begun

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:04 am

04/08/2012 Arbil - a special

Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq, the head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani promised the release of prisoners from jails Kurdish region is ahead of the Eid al-Fitr, indicating that the amnesty law also will see the light in a few days.

Mutlaq said in an interview with "New Morning" discussed with the Kurdish regional president Massoud Barzani releasing Arab detainees in the prisons of the region and he promised me and we will release it before the Eid al-Fitr. "( the dates of the EID Al-Fitr is Aug. 16-19)

Mutlaq also talked about a date to vote on amnesty law, saying, "There is agreement that the amnesty law issued by the Eid al-Fitr so that we can be good news for Iraqis bleeding that began a new phase, a phase of forgiveness and tolerance."

He called al-Mutlaq, the House of Representatives and the political blocs that Ajloa in passing the law as soon as possible and leave the differences and the political convulsions to see the light before the feast.

Mutlaq said that discussions are ongoing with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for the application of the reforms already begun.

On his return to his work in the Council of Ministers said Mutlaq »problems between me and the prime minister is over, I did not cut off from the exercise of my work and I'm in discussions with the Iraqi List and Dialogue Front, on the subject of a return to the practice of working in ministerial cab after the check Maoadna him on reform».

Mutlaq said «that the next stage will be different from the previous stage, especially with respect to the subject, and that reforms the problems on its way to the solution, we feel this does not matter what we decided to return».

On the outstanding problems between the Kurdistan region and the central government, Deputy Prime Minister, «that the problems between the center and the province on its way to a solution, noting that the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani and agreed to the Iraqi Army in the areas of the province, provided prior coordination».

Mutlaq said that «the differences between the territory and the center must end and we must find ways to solve them to build the country together, and I think that the problems between the center and the province on the way to solve and there are signs of the solution».

He added that «the next phase will be the stage of reforms, serious and real and I am sure that this stage will be different from the previous stage».

Mutlaq said that «the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani and agreed to the Iraqi Army in the areas of the province and there was agreement about the possibility of entry of Iraqi forces and could reach any point on the Iraqi border, provided that prior coordination with the provincial government».

And the transfer of al-Mutlaq of the tongue for the region's president, saying, «I quote said that the Iraqi army is welcome in Arbil, but in coordination and not break wills».

Regarding the visit of Turkish Foreign Minister of the Kurdistan region to al-Mutlaq said «that Turkey is concerned about the situation that is happening in Syria and its right to hold talks with neighboring countries, especially Iraq, but was supposed to be in coordination with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iraq».

Mutlaq said that the visit of Turkish Foreign Minister to Kirkuk can not be considered a personal visit, but an official visit as foreign minister and had to be coordinated with the Iraqi Foreign Ministry about the visit.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.newsabah.com/ar/2311/24/76540/%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D8%25B2%25D9%258A-%25D9%258A%25D9%2585%25D9%2586%25D8%25AD-%25D8%25A5%25D8%25AC%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B2%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AA-%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%2588%25D9%2583-%25D8%25A3%25D9%2587%25D9%2584%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9.htm%3Ftpl%3D13

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down