Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My book is the abolition of 11 ministerial posts with the start of the application Abadi reform plan

Go down

My book is the abolition of 11 ministerial posts with the start of the application Abadi reform plan Empty My book is the abolition of 11 ministerial posts with the start of the application Abadi reform plan

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:45 am

BAGHDAD decided to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday evening, the abolition of 11 positions and a ministerial portfolio, reduced the number of crew members of his cabinet to 22 instead of 33.

According to the ordered my book published by the Office of the Prime Minister, that "based on the requirements of the public interest, and based on Article 78 of the Constitution and the delegation of the House of Representatives, we have decided on behalf of the people what comes, reducing the number of Cabinet members to be 22 members, in addition to the Prime Minister, instead of 33 members ".

The statement added that he "decided to cancel the posts of Vice Prime Minister (three), and the abolition of the ministerial positions of the ministries of human rights, and the State for Women's Affairs, and the State for Provincial Affairs and Parliamentary Affairs, and the Ministry of State."

He said he was "also decided to restructure ministries to merge the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and the integration of the Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Health, and the integration of the Ministry of Municipalities, Ministry of Construction and Housing, and the integration of the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities Ministry of Culture."

The application of this decree s package of reforms announced by Abadi and ratified by Parliament Almadi.

http://www.iraqpressagency.com/?p=154190&lang=ar

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down