Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am posting an Article, but how true it is no one knows, we will have to watch and see on this one!

Go down

I am posting an Article, but how true it is no one knows, we will have to watch and see on this one! Empty I am posting an Article, but how true it is no one knows, we will have to watch and see on this one!

Post  Admin Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:57 am

Surprise .. secret document in Urdu: Israel behind the emergence of Daash

Wednesday 19-08-2015 | 6:26:06

Twilight News / British newspaper reported that American Media Institute found a secret document in one of the remote tribal areas of Pakistan reports that Israel is behind the emergence of al Daash.

The document written in Urdu and consists of 32 pages, describing US President Barack Obama as a "mule Jews."

The document includes a graphic depiction'm not stages in the formation of the organization Daash. British newspaper Daily Mail notes that, according to the scheme, the fifth phase of it will be followed by a declaration of succession sixth and final stage of the "open war" which is set to break out in 2017.

Official told one of the American intelligence services newspaper "Israel National News" that "at a time when the world watched the videos of beheadings and solid operations in Iraq and Syria, the organization of the Islamic state is expanding its operations in northern Iraq and the Middle East."

The Military Intelligence Agency director, retired US Gen. Michael Flynn authenticity of the document.

However, some of the allegations contained in the document is difficult to accept them ndash; according to the Daily Mil- especially those that India is the next battlefield for the organization and not Western Europe.

The document also includes a lengthy account of the history of the organization and the idea of ​​jihad Daash before that suggest that Pakistan and Afghanistan Cetkonan the next areas to camps of "terrorism", in the words of the newspaper.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/24720

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down