Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This has nothing to do with the Dinar, but I thought you may want to read it, I have been following this for about 2 months now!

Go down

This has nothing to do with the Dinar, but I thought you may want to read it, I have been following this for about 2 months now! Empty This has nothing to do with the Dinar, but I thought you may want to read it, I have been following this for about 2 months now!

Post  Admin Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:59 am

Prospective earthquake lead to the deaths of 20 million people

Variety 10/27/2015 13:20

He predicted an expert in nuclear engineering, the occurrence of an imminent devastating earthquake, a magnitude beyond the well-known on the Richter scale for earthquakes grades, and lead to the deaths of 20 million people.

He predicted the Iranian nuclear engineering expert originally Keshi, the separation of the North American continent from the South as a result of the earthquake, and the disappearance of the Central American countries and the Caribbean region from the map, and the deaths of millions in the United States of America.

Keshi explained that the earthquake will exceed his power known grades in the Richter scale, considering that successive tremors taking place in the Strait of Panama currently, and the earthquake in Chile, which took place in September last September strongly 8.3 degrees and the death of a million people confirms that the earth is on the verge of a great earthquake.

He added that the North China region is witnessing a series of successive earthquakes since the beginning of the month of September last September, and is still going on even now, all signs of the huge event, which will occur in the world during the coming days.

According to Keshi, the most dangerous areas and more destructive in this earthquake will be in the east coast of the continents of South America and the Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean and Central America, Japan and the coast of China

http://www.radionawa.com/arabic/view.aspx?n_=39975&m_=17

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down