Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just an over view of what I see and it is only an opinion

Go down

This is just an over view of what I see and it is only an opinion Empty This is just an over view of what I see and it is only an opinion

Post  Admin Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:45 am

I am going to post a piece from Mnt Goats last post from 11-2-2015

So what is left to accomplish (if you need a laundry list)?

1-Amnesty law needs to be passed and fully implemented (coming before parliament this week)
   The HoR will meet next Tuesday 11-10-2015, we will have to wait and see if it is there!
2-Mandates of the three presidencies (second reading is today)
    Now I have found an article on this and it is possible they postpone this one, but, the news could be mis-information, time will tell!

3-Accountability and Justice law (cleaning up the judicial system, will lead to the final straw in prosecution of Maliki and his goons)
    Some where if I am not mistaken this law should be coming to the HoR, they the A&J law was completed last week,in their committee and should go before the HoR in the near future.

Well as you can read from the articles I have posted the Ministry Integrity is not real happy, because the arrest warrents have not all gone out yet against the "Whales" ( or as you know the the Bad Guys, Maliki and his Goons)

4-Final announcement of the Federation Council law
    This is what the FCI is and does.....The importance of the Federation Council lies in its function as a permanent overseer of relations between the central government and the governments of the regions and provinces. This is not been mentioned much lately, will look for it, coming up
5-Final report card and unity meeting for the mandate for Reconciliation called the “Reconciliation Conference”.

“Reconciliation Conference” is some what scheduled for around Dec the 15th.The report will probably before that. Only as long has they have completed all of the Obligations.

Now I will get to my opinion, now as long as they completed all of their obligations and vote on the laws that they need and we see the Reconcilliation Conference done I believe we can see the RV at the beginning of next year, Jan 2016, this could be any time in the first part of Janurary!

I will explane why I say the beginning of next year.

If you go back before Shabibi and Saleh were convicted by Maliki, they Both said the New Currency will have to be at a beginning of a New Year. Also they came out and told us what currency was going to be used and what picture was going to be on the coin.

Why? the reason is they are coming out with lower denoms, and changing everything on their currency, from the type of paper used to the security features and the printed value on the coins

When they came out with the Pual Bremmer notes( these are the currency we are holding now)they came out at a beginning of a new Year. Why ? is they change the old currency that had Saddams face on it to the one we now have, also the face value on the currency.

So when you change a face value number on the currency they will need to start it at a begining of a New Year, so the Accounting depts at the banks can start a fresh.

Now remember all the banks around the World work off of the Gregorian Calendar this is from Jan 1 to Dec 31

So, what would happen if they did not change the currency and used the old, a lot of things but I will not go down that Rabbit Hole. That would confuse a lot of you and get you frustrated like it did me, way back when.

The best thing to do is to look for all of these things to get done and see what the future brings to us.

We only have around 8 weeks left to see what life will bring to us! so keep praying and keep everything crossed for our future.

Admin

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down