Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting as of Wednesday Dec 30th I will be down for a couple of Days

Go down

Starting as of Wednesday Dec 30th I will be down for a couple of Days Empty Starting as of Wednesday Dec 30th I will be down for a couple of Days

Post  Admin Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:42 am

I had to purchase a new computer, so I can post to keep you all up to date on our investment and other things.

If I had not purchased it I will not even be on. My computer is older than dirt, and with what is happening around the world and what they had told us, that around 37 to 40 million people will not be able to get on anything, well you do get my drift.

So as of Wednesday Dec 30th my computer will be being work on and all files will be moved to my new computer. So I am hoping it will not take to long to do this. As soon as I get it back I will do my best to up-date you all on the Economic and Government news for those days missing.

But it may take me a bit to understand Windows 10, does anyone have a books for dummies on it? I'll need a little time to learn it, I am so use to Windows XP it is scary.

So just remember I am not posting starting Wensday 30th, unless I get up before the Chickens and post what I can find before I take it to my Tech.

Admin

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down