Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obeidi: interrogation scenario prepared in advance for Afshala I will soon be new to eliminate evidence to expose corrupt

Go down

Obeidi: interrogation scenario prepared in advance for Afshala I will soon be new to eliminate evidence to expose corrupt Empty Obeidi: interrogation scenario prepared in advance for Afshala I will soon be new to eliminate evidence to expose corrupt

Post  Admin Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:40 pm

Writer:
Editor: BK
18/08/2016 23:15

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Counting the defense minister, Khalid al-Obeidi, said Thursday that the questioning in parliament was "a scenario prepared for him in advance of the people closed the Bugehm doors blackmail and compromise" in order to abort, while attributing his choice to talk about them in front of parliament for being "the most suitable place and the tent of the people and the authority which find shelter in Hama to protect the loss of our voice, "confirmed his intention to refer the" evidence and new evidence "to eliminate in the coming period in order to preserve public money.

Obeidi said, in a statement this evening, and I followed (the long-Presse), said that "things in order to be in perspective and facts in place, and to avoid confusion and ambiguity and misunderstanding, we would like to reiterate that the questioning session in (the first of August now 2016), the scenario prepared for him in advance of the people Oosdna Bugehm doors extortion and bargaining, they want to be portrayed appearance losers and corrupt, and that's what did not accept and will not accept it because otherwise the truth and the facts of the events, "returned that" we had to and the duty of a national and a moral to expose the facts and call a spade a spade Aaddna the majority Distinguished members of the House of Representatives brothers. "

The minister added that "some may repeat, why the minister did not speak, but this particular time, I say, and as well as the above presentation above, I certify Allah, may Tsidit strongly and as far as I extend corruption and his approach was not possible to corrupt the implementation of their aims, I have indicated repeatedly and again to them by suggesting at times and permit another time, and talking directly against most of those concerned with the issue, "noting that" the objective circumstances surrounding the country's preoccupation with the army in the ongoing battles for liberation against Aldoaash and requires the field follow polymorphic aspects and Asthoudarat of logistics, and taking into account the circumstances of the country , prompted us to wait and choose the right moment to talk about it. "

He said al-Obeidi, that "the choice of the House of Representatives to talk was the most appropriate place, it is a tent people and the authority and cover safety who find shelter in Hama, a place that should be the facts show it, was our faith believe that the talk in the tent of the people is the protection of our voice from being lost, and this is what we succeeded God to him and the support of my brothers Council members who insisted that we go to uncover the truth and call a spade a spade, "pointing out that" as issued by the three deputies of inappropriate statements against me in the questioning session, and they call all the masculinity and professional titles reply, and filming some the pink was pan the Council of Representatives or the House of Representatives Dear brothers, is not completely accurate. "

The Minister of Defense, once "again and again" that "our response was confined to the three MPs only, without others who are named and pointing out to them in a timely manner, and that the House of Representatives distinguished the supreme legislative authority in the country, is a place of respect and appreciation deep, and that the noble brotherhood NPC deputies, who were at the forefront of supporters of the military establishment, and were it not for this support and support them when the military arrived at the reality better than it was on. "

He said al-Obeidi, that "our presence to the questioning session was firmly believe us against the House of Representatives in monitoring and evaluation, and in compliance with the will of my brothers deputies, although it was for us a number of reservations about the nature of the questioning and the premise," revealing "the establishment of a lawsuit to challenge the legality of the hearing before the Federal Court Supreme has not been adjudicated yet. "

The Minister of Defense, his desire to "put all of the Ministry of Defence files before the competent parliamentary committees, and that what may seem upon any suspicions or do not have the conviction, it shall be referred to the judiciary to decide on it," adding, "but that did not happen, unfortunately." .

He went Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, saying, "I say, and with full respect and reverence for the will of the judiciary, the subject of the interrogation and the subsequent repercussions of the issues under consideration by the fair our judiciary and sponsorship is still carrying a lot of events," adding that "the coming days will witness evidence and new evidence is still faithful and sympathizers of our people, we get us out, attribution of the right and the preservation of public money, to Nahilha turn to the Iraqi judiciary for the just prove them and adjudicated. "

And on what was presented in the media from the confessions of a citizen, al-Obeidi said, he was "in (the fourth of August now 2016), and after submitting tell us in front of the Integrity Commission in the issues of the interrogation, I was informed that one of the people standing in front of the ministry doors and insist on my interview to talk in important issues pertaining to the subject of interrogation and serious information affecting state security, reporting involved in the ministry write down his statements and documentation, and I received a reply, that this person insists on the interview, refusing to talk to the others, which compelled me to go to the ministry to see the realities of things, "Msttrda and" build on that was interviewed and made with his sayings, which ordered the registration of the document in order to appear before the judiciary documented sound and image, proof of the credibility of what he says, and has already been recording and sent the video to the person concerned to justice, something that we believe that it is objective and legal we had no way else , and send the tape to the judiciary for separating it illustrates the extent of credibility and decision thereon guide right approach and the faith we have, we have been full cooperation by us with the will of the judiciary and its procedures in this regard because we believe Baadalth that have not doubt about days out. "

And I swear by the defense minister, said: "I bear witness of God, I have acquitted my conscience before God Almighty and my people, and my brothers members of the Council of Representatives, has stepped step in the fight against corruption and the corrupt, and I am not a soldier in it ... and I feel that loads, constraints and Almkblatt that Hddtna have been removed from my shoulders. "

He concluded al-Obeidi, said, "The assignment of beating corruption approach should be magnified and takes a range, it is God's way and the people and the approach that trodden by the Prime Minister and agreed by the leaders of the country, which requires boldness and firmness on the right and the stability on the right no matter what the odds and whatever arrayed spoilers for Boss falsehood, here claimed My brothers are all in various functional positions Tosifathm assign this trend, because the distance with him and deviating from its trajectory would deal a serious blow to the war against corruption and in favor of spoilers, of course. "

Parliament has been questioned and the defense minister, Khalid al-Obeidi, at its eighth of the first legislative term of the third legislative year, which was held in (the first of August now), headed by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 203 deputies.

Obeidi was brought, during the questioning session, the accusations of the President of Alberlmman and members of the Council Mohammed al-Karbouli and Muthana al-Samarrai, former MP Haider Mulla to "Msahumich appointments and try to pass the corrupt contracts", which Jubouri pay to leave the parliament session before returning it threatened to resort to the judiciary.

The parliamentary sources confirmed (the 15th of August now), the Council voted by majority to "dissatisfaction" with the answers given by the Minister of Defense during his interrogation on You "corruption and mismanagement," the ministry's meeting, to decide after the President of the Council, Salim al-Jubouri, the inclusion of "trust withdrawn "the minister, Khaled slaves

http://www.almadapress.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=6057

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down