Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.KTFA Members "News and Views" Wednesday Morning 5-9-18

Go down

.KTFA Members "News and Views" Wednesday Morning 5-9-18 Empty .KTFA Members "News and Views" Wednesday Morning 5-9-18

Post  Admin Wed May 09, 2018 11:29 am

5/9/2018

KTFA:

Samson:  Well they are closed Friday and Saturdays so that makes it a 4 day holiday - Shabibi mmm  IMO

Weighing the announcement tomorrow Thursday and Sunday next public holiday

2018/5/9 9:51

Government sources announced that the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers, on Wednesday, considered Thursday as an official holiday.

The sources told the agency {Euphrates News} that "the reason for the holiday on Thursday is to give way to the security forces to conduct a special vote for the general parliamentary elections, and ease their duties, during the holidays, their work is lighter than the official working days.  "As for Sunday, the day after the general election day to facilitate the ballot boxes in the morning to the public centers in Baghdad and the provinces." 

On Thursday, the House of Representatives elections will be held for those who  are to vote for the candidates in the 2018 parliamentary elections. The voting process will begin tomorrow in 21 countries and will last for two days and will include about 850 thousand eligible voters.  LINK
….

Samson:  Sources : 33 arrest warrants against ministers and officials will be issued in the coming hours

2018-05-09 at 15:52 (Baghdad time)

Wednesday, informed sources that more than 33 arrest warrants against ministers and officials will be issued in the coming hours. 

The sources told Mawazine News that "the coming hours will see the issuance of arrest warrants against a number of ministers and their rank and a number of officials." 

She added that "the coming hours will also see the issuance of travel prohibitions for a large number of officials."     LINK

Get1Later:  Surely this can ONLY BE..... Once they Change That Program Rate???

Walkingstick:  Iraq requests membership of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development

The Iraqi government filed a formal request on Tuesday for the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to take advantage of its support.

Reuters quoted informed sources today (May 8, 2018) that Iraq has made a request with a letter recently, and will discuss the request for membership when the sixty-six governments, which now form the structure of the bank's shareholders in Jordan.

"We can confirm that we received from Iraq an application for membership with the aspiration to become a country of operations," the bank spokesman said. "This is a matter for shareholders to have an opinion on and decide on."

If Iraq succeeds in these endeavors, the number of countries with which the Bank now operates will reach more than 30 countries.

The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) was established in 1991 to help former Soviet countries become free market capitalism. The Bank is currently operating from Morocco in North Africa, Central and South-Eastern Europe and even Mongolia in East Asia.

http://asrarmedia.com/%D8%A7%D.....D8%A7/  

Get1Later:  Could they be "Gearing Up" for "Some Type of "Exchange Activity"???

The Central Bank decides to increase the banks’ cash quota to $300,000 per week | Iraq's economic center

May 8, 2018 

The Central Bank of Iraq announced an increase in the cash quota of banks to 300 thousand dollars per week, where the bank said that on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan decided to increase the monetary share of banks to 300 thousand dollars a week instead of 270 thousand dollars.

The exchange companies were also increased to $ 130,000 per week instead of $ 100,000. He also decided to sell $ 300,000 a week to cash transfer companies.

http://en.economiciraq.com/2018/05/08/the-central-bank-decides-to-increase-the-banks-cash-quota-to-300000-per-week/

RockCharlie29:  Now I don't want y'all to beat me up for what I'm about to say, I seem to remember that either Davos or  the G20 in 2015 made the determination that Oil was no longer a commodity but a currency and that they would make the price for Oil it would drop down into the 30s and eventually it would go back to $100 a barrel but would return to $70 a barrel where it would stay.

I don't remember exactly who it was that made that determination but I do believe that we are seeing this unfold before our very eyes.

Samson:  Abadi: The government has completed all matters related to the elections

8th May, 2018

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday May 8, 2018 that his election campaigns are funded by investors and businessmen, while the government has completed all matters related to the upcoming elections . 

"My campaigns are funded by investors and businessmen," Abbadi said during the weekly conference and his follow-up, "the obelisk." He said that "tours and transfers between provinces and fuel expenses on my personal account. "
Abadi said during the conference that "the government has completed all things related to the upcoming elections," pointing out that "the security forces ready to deal with events in the elections."
"I call on citizens to participate in elections and political blocs to focus on electoral programs " 
Abadi pointed out that "Iraq is on the stage of building and reconstruction and completion of the file of electric power," calling on the political blocs to "open up to some of them in the formation of the next government "
And on the Iraqi strikes on the strongholds of "dashing" in Syria, Abadi explained that "the strike of targets in Damascus was based on intelligence ." 
It is noteworthy that the next Saturday, the 12th of May will witness the legislative elections in the country .   LINK

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down