Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Go down

11-10-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Empty 11-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Post  Admin Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:33 pm

... I have been telling you in my “project to delete the zeros” and how it will first get revalued in-country within Iraq (not yet on the currency exchanges). Then up to 2-4 weeks later, once it is stable in Iraq and no hyper-inflation situations arise (checked for inflation), the CBI then intends to unleash the dinar on the international markets, thus requesting the reinstatement.  So far they get to a certain point and the project keeps getting put on hold or stalled. So recently we heard that there was the largest busting up of a counterfeit ring within Iraq...we know they need to break up these rings of counterfeiters prior to the RV. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

11-10-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  I also told you this is multi-facet and there are many parts to it. This is VERY big and complex. So, the CBI needs to get to the reinstatement part and get to a point AGAIN when they can request permission to reinstate. But this is not the final end.  Once the permission is given, the CBI then can begin the launch the smaller, smaller category notes (5,10,25,etc) and work their way up to the .83 cents (approx). But as I told you they get the permission and then it is pulled away once they move ahead again. This is an obstacle but remember they also have to proceed with the process first and it is not as simple as getting permission and then the RV appears. There is a process in between. Be patient!  [post 2 of 2]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down