Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11-29-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Go down

11-29-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Empty 11-29-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Post  Admin Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:36 am

The news media is really playing up the water damage the lot of those dinars from the incident at the Rafidian bank in 2013. Now they want to extend this out to all the dinars stolen by the Nori al-Maliki administration and blame it on a coordinated criminal activity between the CBI governor and Maliki.  There is one flaw with these articles. Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq did not take over the CBI until sometime in 2014.  ...So why are they blaming Allaq for any corruption in 2013 or before?  I happen to personally know a few people who can attest to Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq’s integrity and ...He is one of the most honest men I know and is a perfect fit for the position he is in at the CBI, with some help from Dr Shabibi to mentor him...He is an obstacle to the corruption and like Shababi they want to bring him down.   [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

11-29-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So I would not use this “alleged” past corruption at the CBI for any reason to hold up the reinstatement now. This is moving forward. From all my findings the hold up, if any, would be procedure and executing the mechanisms needed to bring this about. If I were you, I would watch for late December or early January for a reinstatement to occur. Again we are fast approaching that window. Remember in ALL the past recorded, legitimate, possible times to complete the project to delete the zeros and then lead to a reinstatement, it was for the late Dec and early Jan timeframes...The Iraqi fiscal financial year begins Jan 1st...   [post 2 of 2]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down