Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abadi declares his desire to return to the presidency: The equation that produced the government of Abdul Mahdi is bombarded and fragile

Go down

Abadi declares his desire to return to the presidency: The equation that produced the government of Abdul Mahdi is bombarded and fragile Empty Abadi declares his desire to return to the presidency: The equation that produced the government of Abdul Mahdi is bombarded and fragile

Post  Admin Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:16 am

Former Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Tuesday that he wants to return to the prime minister again, pointing out that there are several reasons prevented him from obtaining the second mandate, adding that the equation that produced the government of Abdul-Mahdi is bombarded and fragile.

"I did not officially nominate myself, but I was the candidate of the victory coalition and decided to run for the elections late," Abadi said in an interview with the Anatolia news agency.

"I have a vision, a will and a successful experience to manage the state, which is our common destiny and destiny, and I will not escape the battle of its construction and leadership."

"I do not want to remain prime minister. It is a personal matter that shows a sense of privilege, even if I prepared for the elections before it was held in time, and the state and its resources were scorned for my service in office, and this has not happened."

"My most important concern was the liberation of the state from the Dahesh rape and the management of its political, economic and sovereign files with the best possible means amid enormous and fateful challenges," he said.

Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi also said that the political equation that produced the government of the current Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi is bombarded and fragile, pointing out that his coalition did not participate in any position in the government.

"The political equation that produced the government of Abdul Mahdi is bombarded, contradictory and fragile, but I hope that it succeeds and supports it, although I, and the coalition of victory, did not involve any location," he said.

He added: "The issue is not related to people, but to the standards (..) The political forces to neutralize the files of security and sovereignty or even culture and education about the objections and the system of transactions in the field as well as pass the wishes of the foreigner whatever.

Abadi expressed his hope that "the new government will succeed in completing the war on the organization of the terrorist advocate," confirming his support for it. "Terrorism is absolute evil and existential threat to us."

"He who wants to succeed in his fight against terrorism must have a vision, a will and a global policy, capable of understanding the nature of the battle and its complexity and balance."

http://iraaqi.com/news.php?id=39740&news=1

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down