Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6-4-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Go down

6-4-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Empty 6-4-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Post  Admin Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:54 pm

So we know we were waiting for the “Financial Administration law” to be passed in parliament. Is it now passed? Some say it is done but I have not see any articles on it. I called my CBI contact in Iraq and they said it is passed and they have gotten the word weeks ago by the finance committee to move ahead with launching more of the smaller category notes for the project to delete the zeros. So they have been doing so.   [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

6-4-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat     We have seen the evidence of this recently with the smaller category 50 dinar being reintroduced.  I am told to watch for the 100 dinar notes as this will be a sign that the reinstatement is VERY close... I am told this is not something that is going to happen months from now but is in the implementation phase right now and we can expect something in the next few weeks. Folks this is WOW! news. We can only hold on and wait and see what happens next...   [post 2 of 2]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down