Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Bashir al-Najafi: I advise my children (that not Tantkhbwa any list no minister has even one represented in the current government

Go down

Religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Bashir al-Najafi: I advise my children (that not Tantkhbwa any list no minister has even one represented in the current government Empty Religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Bashir al-Najafi: I advise my children (that not Tantkhbwa any list no minister has even one represented in the current government

Post  kcs Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:04 pm

01/31/2013 - 6:44 pm | Hits: 406

A delegation of notables Wasit province and its people the province of Najaf and were honored to visit the shrine of the faithful Ali bin Abi Talib (AS) also Alcserv meet Samaha supreme religious authority Ali Husseini al-Sistani (long shadow الوارف) and Samaha religious authority Grand Sheikh Bashir Hussain Najafi and Samaha religious authority state Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Mohammed Ishaq Al-Fayad (long under which).

The correspondent agency N. news reporting that the meeting with His Eminence reference Mohammad Ishaq Fayad (long live) discussed a number of matters of political, social, regional and its impact on the overall situation in Iraq, and spoke Sheikh Fayad delegation Wasti saying (I recommend always sponsored orphans and the poor, and visit the villages and districts, counties and look at the situation and work to solve their problems, and maintain the safety and security in Iraq and cooperation with the security agencies in all Maysd gap in front of enemies, terrorism and terrorists). "

Then he met the visiting delegation graciously reference Sheikh Bashir al-Najafi (long live), and House speech about the importance of Iraq and energies that are owned, as Samaha said reference (Iraq need to his sons, according to my conviction that through gaining stability will invade the whole world, because Iraq where the talents of where talent economic, cultural, scientific, talent is economic in Iraq talents very great, is found Boil metal in Iraq is uranium, and the territory of Iraq are all suitable for agriculture, Iraq is open to the world by air, land and sea, and must be Iraq distinct at least in the field of regional).

Turn criticized reference Najafi Estefta'at الوارف government and regrets saying (Those who came to the chairs have served their pockets, did not serve the people) criticized the teaching curriculum Saddamism students Iraq despite guidance, advice and guidance religious authority of the government repeatedly as cautioned important aspect is to share the Sons of Iraq strongly in the elections, and not to be there many of the lists in the Shiite areas because this is a mistake and the distracting sounds. and I advise my children (that not Tantkhbwa any list no minister has even one represented in the current government).

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.burathanews.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dburatha%2Bnews%26hl%3Den%26tbo%3Dd%26rlz%3D1C1CHFX_enUS394US399%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D653&sa=X&ei=gb8KUdjvFuWg2QWjyoGYAQ&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQ7gEwAA
kcs
kcs
Admin

Back to top Go down