Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

##### Look at the Titles of some articles that came out today

Go down

##### Look at the Titles of some articles that came out today Empty ##### Look at the Titles of some articles that came out today

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Have been reading and saw these titles.

the only group that has not come out yet that I have seen is the Kurds, but am not worried about that.

Now I really want you to think about this, why is Allawi and Nujaifi coming out, as well as Maliki condeming the Bombings today!

Remember most of the papers we have come from other countries!

That is why I am wanting you to really look at what you read because what we may read in the papers may not be all the truth of what is going on in Iraq

Nujaifi: systematic bombings today aims to crack the national ranks and stirring sectarian dredge

Maliki: bombings today apply to incitement and calls to pay others for similar reactions

MP Silverline: Al-Qaida behind bombings today and we demand the arrest of fueling conditions, including [Suleiman]

Deputy Hakim: bargain for the souls of the victims and listen to the voices of sectarian make the initiative, however, the cowardly terrorists in their actions today

Allawi: bombings today aimed at inciting sectarian strife between the sons of the same country

Kobler condemns bombings today and calls on all Iraqis to shoulder their responsibilities( this one does not count, I am referring just to just the Iraq's only. But put it in anyways)

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down