Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent .. Doctor Talabani: I will announce from Germany good news for Iraqis

Go down

Urgent .. Doctor Talabani: I will announce from Germany good news for Iraqis Empty Urgent .. Doctor Talabani: I will announce from Germany good news for Iraqis

Post  kiwigirl Wed May 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Twilight News / denied Najm al-Din Karim, a doctor of Iraqi President Jalal Talabani, Wednesday, lack of development of the president's health, adding that he will announce the good news to the Iraqis from Germany.

The came deny cream, in response to a news report published in the French press agency, revealed earlier that Talabani's health "has not changed."

Karim said in a statement seen by "Twilight News" that "according to the latest report to us from the medical team, the President's health is very good and stable."

He added, "I will be going to Germany soon and I will visit President Talabani, and from there I will announce the good news for all," according Mangl by the National Union site.

Talabani arrived on December twenty to Germany for follow-up treatment of stroke, accompanied by his medical team.

Talabani's office announced in February for "responding to treatment and improved natural abilities."

And Talabani suffering since years of health problems. Has he underwent heart surgery in the United States in August 2008, before he was transferred after a year to Jordan for treatment due to exhaustion and fatigue.

He also went through last year to the United States and Europe several times for medical reasons.

And Talabani, nicknamed "Mam Jalal" of any "Uncle Jalal" Kurdish language, is the first Kurd president in the history of modern Iraq.

Talabani was elected president for a transitional period in April 2005 and was re-elected in April 2010 for a second term of four years.
kiwigirl
kiwigirl

Back to top Go down