Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper

Go down

I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper Empty I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper

Post  Admin Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:03 pm

[ltr]Study: the difference between electronic checks and electronic money[/ltr]
[ltr]I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper 130
We should know more on electronic payment methods in order to avoid exposure to piracy, crime and online fraud .... Today we offer you an objective study on electronic payment methods and compare them in a very moving way in order to be fully aware of the reality-mail ....
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper Payments
We know that electronic commerce are many kinds of payment and repayment differ from traditional methods, where he was in cases of e-commerce between the seller and the buyer vast distances and in most cases, you may not know the buyer's place seller ... The truth is that systems of electronic payment is considered one of the important issues in electronic commerce where the safety Security systems are an important thing for the success of e-commerce, and there are certain types of repayment in the field of electronic commerce best known as follows:
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper 22
First: electronic funds transfer (EFT).
The so-called bank transfer of funds or electronic transfer has led entering personal computers to the presence of banking systems can be accessed from the outside and know Babafah using a personal computer and can be signed directly into the banking systems using personal computers and transfer the money through a system called the electronic transfer of funds, and the fact that indisputable ..... that payment processes using these methods used in the electronic payment on the Internet, and used the cards computers, electronic and can say that the bank transfer-mail is one of the most important methods used in the electronic payment on the Internet and used the cards accounts, electronic and I have designed this process to convert as much as certain amount of money from one account to another, and so the money is transferred to the Internet safely, it is essential that the message is encrypted in this regard ...
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper 8240.34e03a8b3b4564b8ffef96799e707ee1
Second: Credit Cards:
I've become a credit card is the most common means of methods of electronic payment, and perhaps the most important conditions Alwage availability in the credit card electronic is a safety because he could read some of the electronic information from the credit card by the part of some customers, so it is possible to misuse Such cards if there is no have the elements of safety required, which led to the existence of protocols and systems safety confirmed the validity and credibility of the holder of these cards ... Perhaps the question that Araodk dear reader ... dear reader is: Do you send information about prices or offers or payment systems and the completion of transactions through net, could be safer? Of course yes ..... after taking the necessary measures to protect those cards, and in this way provide any data on the client name and credit card number and expiration date ...
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper Credit-cards
And provide some companies specialized in electronic payment special program to address the immediate payment via the Internet, which you can accept credit card information and address in order to receive the authentication via the Internet, and allows the program also conducts Communications Corporation seller of Finance in order to carry out the filing of electronic funds collected to be calculated from credit cards ...
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper 96949055bbe6344b421180028c3bb1ee.2

Used these checks to complete payment processes electronic between two parties through the party broker, does not differ so much from the treatment system checks the current, except that he is generating electronic checks and exchanged via the Internet, and the party mediator deduction from the customer's account, and adds value to a merchant account in a manner e ..
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper Echeckinfo

The portfolio of electronic money one way of payment in cash is a result of the multiplicity of customer visit to the company website on the Internet for the purpose of contract deals partial as it takes place between two or more companies are working on the internet in order to help attract visitors through communication, and use of this type of payment between companies operating on the Internet for the purpose of transfer payments from one company to another, and can also for visitors from individuals use in order to pay for the use of games and browse photos or watch movies on air and other repetitive processes happening ...
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper E-portfolio-1
Fifth: electronic money:
Electronic money defined as a set of protocols and digital signatures that allow electronic message that actually solved the traditional exchange, in other words, the electronic money or is the digital equivalent of the traditional electronic money that we used to be traded ...
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper %D9%86%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9
Forms of electronic money:
1 - plastic cards Almmanth
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper 1888096
2 - electronic wallet
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper Dxb12972845771
3 - check mail (electronic money code).
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper Checkandpen
I found this to be unique and on a Arabic Paper Foto_Webshop_Ecommerce_tcm129-447410

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.4.hathalyoum.net/iraqnews.php%3Faction%3Dsit%26cd%3D14%26sid%3D247863&usg=ALkJrhjILgPBH0gzy1ddLgxG_s_35q_doA
[/ltr]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down