Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maliki: We all tomorrow we will be in parliament to agree on the construction of the state and I call on everyone to leave the past

Go down

Maliki: We all tomorrow we will be in parliament to agree on the construction of the state and I call on everyone to leave the past Empty Maliki: We all tomorrow we will be in parliament to agree on the construction of the state and I call on everyone to leave the past

Post  Admin Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:52 am

04/30/2014 12:57

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Wednesday, during casting his vote that everyone will be tomorrow at the new House of Representatives in order to agree on a state-building, calling on everyone to leave the past and move towards the present, while stressing that the fortunes of the coalition great and he assured of achieving Winning, he noted that state law does not have a red line on the state of the block.

Maliki said in a statement to a number of media, including "Tomorrow's Press," during casting his vote at the Rashid Hotel in the Green Zone that "the election is a wedding election after the bet by some not to hold them," noting that "the election was administered previously in the presence of forces foreign and today for the second time we are having great success without the presence of any foreign troops. "

He added that "the people defied those who tried to dissuade him from participating and did not stop to exercise their right in the election, because the election to ensure the life and hope which is another blow to those who bet on not hold them," noting that "the chances of the state law great and I am assured of a win or a red line alliance with the state of the block provides unified Iraq free of militias and terrorist forces. "

Maliki said "all of us we will be tomorrow in Parliament in order to agree on a state-building, and I call on everyone to leave the past to the back and start building the state on a national basis," adding that "the form of government depends on the participation in the elections, and build a state based on the change without cloning previous governments. "

The Prime Minister emphasized the importance of the "be a majority government policy is made up of all the political forces representing the components of Iraq."

Referred to the parliamentary elections in their general form was launched today the 30th of April with the participation of 39 political coalition deal of Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds, as well as 244 political entities from all over the country and with the participation of 9040 candidates competing for 328 seats, while confirmed Almqodah Electoral it will start counting and sorting Upon completion of the voting process and the results will be announced as soon as the completion of the counting process.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://alghadpress.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx%3FNewsID%3D13183&usg=ALkJrhhAr_xW1N-BxfnRzWu9BLxhIERGmw

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down