Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sadr calls for the formation of "Saraya defensive:" I will not stand idly and will not enter the war militias

Go down

Sadr calls for the formation of "Saraya defensive:" I will not stand idly and will not enter the war militias Empty Sadr calls for the formation of "Saraya defensive:" I will not stand idly and will not enter the war militias

Post  Admin Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:09 am

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:24

Twilight News / called the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on Wednesday, to the formation of what he called Saraya al-Salam, said it was to defend the "holy places."

He revealed a senior military commander in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard that the General Command of the forces announced general alarm and packing within the ranks because of developments serious security taking place in Iraq after the fall of Mosul, Iraq's second city after Baghdad by gunmen organization Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant "Daash."

Sadr said in a statement seen by "Twilight News", "(...) Here are the totals of Foreign Affairs has begun to occupy some areas of the beloved Iraq, which is now a captive in their hands ... has terrorized everyone Bmfajkhathm slitting heads and terrorize civilians amid distraught or Scott remainder from the government. government telecom missed every opportunity to prove Abuatha, we see Iraq bleed more than ever before. "

He said al-Sadr "in terms of keeping the weft Iraq, I do not intend pushing the sons of Iraq war may Zjna some with policies deviant, hand I can not stand by idly and tongue before the anticipated danger to our holy places, so Fannie and me of the faithful are ready to coordinate with Some government agencies to form (Peace Brigades) to defend the holy sites provided they do not engage only temporarily in the wire security official and the centrality of the enrollment of us do not spontaneously cause a lot of problems. "

He said the cleric, who announced his retirement from politics, "I'm not ready not before God, not in front of my people beloved to go into battle gangs and militias dirty do not distinguish between terrorist and between them and the student fearful of salvation."

Mosul Tuesday and fell at the hands of hundreds of militants within hours despite the presence of thousands of military personnel in scenario repeats previously in Ramadi and Fallujah and Hawija and Solomon Beck.

And called on the religious authority in Najaf political leaders to unite and strengthen her presence to stand against the "terrorists."

Reference Bureau said Ali al-Sistani said in a statement that the religious authority confirms its support for the attribution of her sons in the armed forces and urging them to patience and fortitude in the face of the aggressors.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/iraq-news/78391-2014-06-11-09-25-02.html&usg=ALkJrhirax8Z4mKy_4enMI7445whjMq-gg

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down