Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff American military: We will hit Daash in Syria if the threatened American territory only

Go down

Staff American military: We will hit Daash in Syria if the threatened American territory only Empty Staff American military: We will hit Daash in Syria if the threatened American territory only

Post  Admin Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:22 am

25/08/2014 17:23

Long-Presse / Baghdad

The chairman of the military Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin joint US-Dempsey, on Monday, he will be directed to take action against militants direct military organization Daash inside Syria only in the event that the organization displays the internal security of the United States at risk.

Gen. Dempsey said in an interview to Britain's Daily Mail and seen it (the long-Presse), "What I still think that the threat of regulation Daash limited to regional scale only, and that he would not planning any attacks within the United States or Europe," noting that "he believed that the Allies presidents America in the region, such as Jordan, Turkey and Saudi Arabia, the United States will participate in the fight against this organization. "

Dempsey added: "I think that the organization Daash was very brutal in his actions, where he works from behind the cover of a legitimate religious extremist threatens everyone, as I mentioned just that our fight against Daash require other partners."

He Dempsey for "optimism that the enrollment of other Arab countries to participate in the fight Daash."

He said Dempsey, "while led schemes and attempts to al-Qaeda based in Yemen to launch attacks on the United States, has been directing air strikes against the terrorist organization in Yemen," stressing that "so far it does not seem that there is an indication that the organization Daash plans effectively to carry out attacks inside the United States" .

He added, Dempsey said, "I can tell you clearly and very uncertain, if this threat exists within Syria then it will be my direction, and certainly that we move to act with this threat out there, and I have great confidence that the President of the United States will call to act with this threat."

Dempsey went on saying that "regional partners may gather together and impose a gasket on the regulation of different directions as a preliminary measure for the purpose of undermining and shredded and then eliminate it, is supposed to be achieved by regional countries have more than our participation."

President Barack Obama emphasized, last Wednesday, the lack of a safe place for militants (Daash) after today, and while pointing to the continuation of military strikes against the organization, called on the peoples of Iraq and Syria to expel him, describing the elements of the organization as "cancer and their thoughts bankrupt."

And Hdhiralris Barack Obama, in the (18 August 2014), the exposure of American interests and its embassy in Baghdad "at risk in the event of failure editing plug connector" of the organization (Daash), and stressed that the expansion of operations in Iraq "will be limited goals and duration", and with She and the Defense Department that the aircraft carried out 14 air strikes on targets belonging to the organization, stressed that attacks the Peshmerga forces were based on intelligence information across the American reconnaissance planes to insurgent positions in Mosul Dam.

http://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/35853/هيئة-الأركان-العسكرية-الأميركية--سن

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down