Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Net in the questioning session: everything is lost from state funds disbursed Maliki has nothing to do with the knowledge of me to do that!

Go down

Net in the questioning session: everything is lost from state funds disbursed Maliki has nothing to do with the knowledge of me to do that! Empty Net in the questioning session: everything is lost from state funds disbursed Maliki has nothing to do with the knowledge of me to do that!

Post  Admin Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Agency eighth day
October 29, 2014, 20:12

I was surprised to the parliamentary budget committee in Iraq deficit and Acting Minister of Finance for the purity of net loss to justify huge amounts of money from the budget, including an amount equal to two billion seven hundred million dollars, registered in the door of spending during the last election.

A source from the parliamentary budget committee for a personal conversation, took place between the Commission and former finance minister purity of net debt, a statement about the reason for the loss of large sums of money from the budget, during the period of his accession to the post of minister.

Where one of the members of the Committee asked the minister: Where data spending this huge amount?

The answer was: This is located .. I prefer to the ministry in order to identify aspects of spending.

The Committee objected to the answer and other answers vague and ambiguous, and on how much Iraq now has in a Treasury minister's answer was: we have only $ 8 billion! (Not enough for the salaries and expenses of one month, he announced that the country's budget, which amounted to 120 billion).

Hosted Budget Committee Parliamentary Iraqi Minister of Finance and agency purity net for the budgets of revenue and financial expenditure of the state last year, and after seeing the financial tables presented by the Minister the Commission found that there is an amount equal to two billion seven hundred million dollars registered in the door of spending during the last election, but were not There are data showing the exchange rate for such a large amount of nearly three billion dollars.

http://8th-day.com/?p=79043

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down