Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

************** I believe there is more to these stories than they are telling us!!!!!

Go down

************** I believe there is more to these stories than they are telling us!!!!! Empty ************** I believe there is more to these stories than they are telling us!!!!!

Post  Admin Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:32 am

Hakim praises to reduce the salaries of the three presidencies and calls on members of parliament to a similar step
Friday, 05 December / 1 December 2014 00:27

[Baghdad-where]

The head of the Iraqi Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim step of the Presidency of the Republic and the House of Representatives and the Council of Ministers to reduce their salaries by 50%.

Hakim, according to a statement his office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, "the members of the House of Representatives to reduce their salaries in half," returned the "symbolic message of the people to the effect that in harmony officials with economic exceptional circumstance experienced by Iraq because of low oil prices, stressing the feminine ranging from senior officials spending. "

But he stressed during Msajrih visitors from the people of Muthanna toward the city of Karbala to perform forty visit Thursday to the need for general corruption and the corrupt and control stand in the security and civilian establishment.

He called for "direct general spoilers cry there is no justification for corruption, there is no room to cover them," referring to "the importance that demonstrate the political forces of its potential in the fight against corruption," pointing to "Today we live in a rehab anniversary of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him his argument like me is not sold like him." .

The head of the Islamic Supreme Council that "the nation that runs from the roots will not be broken and will investigate for themselves what it deserves," recalling "in Samawah revolted and its men timeless and attitudes generally oppressors," stressing "the importance of a matter of integrity and truth, calling everyone that they really Hsinyin in commitment and his combative behavior and pivoting around him because he Mohamed approach [Y] and his family peace be upon them. "

The Council of Ministers and the Presidency of the Republic and the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided during the last two days, reducing their salaries in half to coincide with a large budget deficit for 2015 being studied by the government an estimated $ 40 billion.

As citizen Bloc announced the reduction of its members' salaries to Nasv.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/158537-2014-12-04-21-29-11.html

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

************** I believe there is more to these stories than they are telling us!!!!! Empty Re: ************** I believe there is more to these stories than they are telling us!!!!!

Post  Admin Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:34 am

White calls for ministers, MPs and three presidencies reducing Hamayatem and motivation to overcome the budget deficit

Friday, 05 December / 1 December 2014 08:50

[Baghdad-where]

Called the official spokesman of the white mass Aziz Sharif Mayahi, Friday, members of the House of Representatives and the Minister and the three presidencies to reduce the number of Hamayatem and allowances Sfrathm abroad if they want real participation in saving the general budget of the disability experienced by following a drop in global oil prices.

He said al-Mayahi, in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that "the deficit in a large budget and talk about reducing the three presidencies salaries is a good thing, but everyone knew it was not enough, because what you get political leaders of incentives to Mkapthm and protection is more than salaries recorded them, which represents the greatest weight, which stretched the budget. "

"The talk about the financial limbering in the budget should be on the shoulders of ministers, MPs and special grades three presidencies, because this category get a parallel balancing other countries its people and politicians monthly allocations, and that talking about taxing the citizens and increase the prices of services to reduce the deficit funny is, It is talking about this matter are well aware that the citizen living in austerity and feminine since the former regime and until today because of the high cost of living and the corrupt looting of the wealth of their country. "

He Mayahi that "Iraq had reached a critical stage in security, economic and political leaders to be aware that it is sufficient prey to the country's wealth and that to the extent of looting until the displaced and fugitives allocations of terrorism who fled Daash to fall into the decoding of their fiercest of them mafias political economy", calling on political leaders to be strong and go out in public and the announcement of giving up their entertainment allowances and reduce Hamayatem and converted to support the defenders of the land and holy sites in Iraq's battle against terrorism rather than honor their brag around them as they sat in the heavily fortified Green Zone. "

The prime minister and members of the Presidency and the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Bloc citizens decided during the past two days reduce their salaries by half, such that the reduction Edjara compulsory for them.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/158540-2014-12-05-05-31-17.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

************** I believe there is more to these stories than they are telling us!!!!! Empty Re: ************** I believe there is more to these stories than they are telling us!!!!!

Post  Admin Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:36 am

Deputy for the National calls to reduce the salaries of members of parliament away from the political one-upmanship

Friday, 05 December / 1 December 2014 11:04

[Baghdad-where]

Vice Virtue called for mass affiliated to the National Alliance, on Friday, the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, to reduce council members' salaries by half away from the political one-upmanship.

Said Abdul-Hussein al-Moussawi said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of which was that "we welcome the move, which goes by the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to reduce its payroll in half and call similar to the step of the members of the Council and be in the forefront and make a practical, effective, and far from the political one-upmanship."

"The message that Parliament will send to the street Satlagafha respectfully and homage, and be constructive and practical step in the process of building Iraq's institutions, which led fumbles conditions Blahm and interact with it."

The prime minister and the Presidency and the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Bloc citizens decided during the past two days reduce their salaries by half to be a reduction Edjara compulsory for them.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/158551-2014-12-05-07-24-04.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:49 am

Okay, let me say I feel there is more to these stories than the news papers are letting on!

I will give them the benefit of the budget.

But, let me give you a little more in sight why I feel this way!

Oh, lets say the RV for 1....

The 3 presidencies make a heck of a lot of money
and the HoR and the Council make a lot also

and if they kept their rate, and it RV's, they would go broke in a mater of weeks

So, if my intuition is right it would be the right time at the beginning of the year to reduce the budget, reduce the pay rate of the elected officials, and RV all at the same time!

But I still say there is more to these stories than they are letting on!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:11 am

Prime Minister and his deputies and ministers to reduce the salaries

Leila Ahmed

04/12/2014

The Cabinet decided to reduce the salary of President and Vice-President and members of the council by 50%, and reduction of Adjara is compulsory to contribute in the face of budget deficits Amay due to the large drop in the price of oil on world markets.

He said economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine said savings compulsory means that the employee is forced to pay this amount by a decision of the government to contribute to the project, which is more like a loan to the government paid him later, adding that this is a sort of selfless contribution in the case of austerity experienced by the country now, and be a role model for others.

And confirmed a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Majida al-Tamimi said the cabinet decision a step in the right direction, but it needs a comprehensive study of the mechanism of salary to achieve justice, as it is not enough to reduce salaries by 50% or less in tackling the financial crisis, and that the reduction will lead to an imbalance in the ministries, as will be arranged agent or general manager's salary is higher than the minister.

Sees media professor at Baghdad University, Dr. Kazem Mikdadi that it does not address the reduction of salaries, but reducing the privileges of officials and expenses Ivadathm and Moakphm, as weigh all these expenses burden on the budget.

http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/26725322.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down