Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mnt Goat Monday Update - "Something BIG has POPPED, Something More is About to POP" Part 1 of 2

Go down

Mnt Goat Monday Update - "Something BIG has POPPED, Something More is About to POP" Part 1 of 2  Empty Mnt Goat Monday Update - "Something BIG has POPPED, Something More is About to POP" Part 1 of 2

Post  Admin Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:04 am

2/1/2016

UU6901 – “Something BIG has POPPED, Something More is About to POP” by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

Parliament is now in session way over a week already and we have not yet seen much on the needed laws we have been waiting for.

Earlier this week we heard confirmation that the Amnesty law is agreed upon by all and ready for a final vote. Will they vote on it soon?

The 2016 budget has also been passed, ratified and in the gazette. It is now open for spending allocations, but no RV (as I said it is NOT any indicator of the RV anyhow, it was not in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and it is not in 2016).

There is just sooooo much good news coming out that all leads down the road to financial independence, a robust economy and finally the end result of free global trade for Iraq (thus the RV we are waiting for).

How can anyone of these so called intel “guru” tell you on their calls there is no new news? I can hardly believe my ears when I hear them tell you that. It breaks me heart to know there is so much news and yet they don’t want to tell you. Maybe its because they are lazy to dig and find the FACTS or maybe it is just because they are ignorant. Probably a combination of both….lol….lol….

If you haven’t noticed already I do not like to just give short clips of news, news that most can’t fully understand and comprehend. Instead I like to show you the BIG picture and how everything relates to something else. I know my audience and so I am trying to help you not dazzle you with my brilliance.

All these events we are witnessing in all these articles are all interconnected. This is reality and to understand fully what is happening in Iraq you must come down to reality. In doing so you quickly realize there is no mysterious boogy man behind the curtain holding up the RV.

I am sorry again but today’s news letter is extra long. There is just so much to tell. So I recommend everyone to print out the news letter, find your favorite cozy chair and a hot cup of coffee and just relax and read. This is going to be a very long read today.

Today’s News

Today is Monday Febuary 1st 2016 and we made it to Feb already and still no RV. Oh – but I though all you intel “gurus” told us the RV was imminent. Really? That was back in December or was it October, no- I think it was August….lol….lol…..

Gee Wizz I can remember like it just yesterday some of these gurus bashing Mnt Goat saying she was crazy and the RV would never get past June 2015.

They could not back up their claim as Mnt Goat validated with FACTS her claims as to why she felt it would go way past June as also to a new RV window timeframe for the fall of that year.

Then when the fall arrived yet another window for early December popped up and again the FACTS spoke for themselves. Now the late February/early March window, again more FACTS to back up this claim.

NO – Mnt Goat is not saying April or May so please do not put words in my mouth. If my window changes I will tell you and I will JUSTIFY IT WITH FACTS in my coming news letters. So please stop listening to these people.

I also want to say I have absolutely NO connection or affiliation with Dinar Recaps or Dinar Update. George is a very good friend of mine and has volunteered one day to post my news letters over on USA sites and has continued to make the effort for all of you fine people who want the TRUTH and FACTS. Some site in particular could not handle the truth and so kicked George off their forum along with my news letters. Today Dinar Recaps is kind enough to post them for the general public to read. It is okay if you do not agree with my perspectives and news but please bring me FACTS to back up your disagreement. I only deal with FACTS. I know I am not always right and I try to correct myself in these few cases. I gave everyone a window to ask questions in the past. George has asked that I do this once again. I am thinking about it so be patient.

(NOTE: Dinar Recaps bolded the above section.)

Update: Needed Laws

Today I am going to bring you more amazing news. Can you handle it? Are you ready?

This news is in the form of three articles. Normally you could read these articles individually and brush them aside not thinking too much about them. But putting the timing and sequence of the publishing of these articles along with their content) it becomes apparent of what is going on. So today I will piece them together for you so we can all clearly see the bigger picture. This news is all interconnected if you are paying attention. I will try to explain this picture to you today.

First let me start off by asking a question. Why is parliament not addressing all these needed laws? It has been almost 2 weeks already since parliament has come back in session. I thought these laws were critical?

So in mid December of 2016 Jabouri (the house speaker) gave a press conference. We read an article from this press conference and it seemed that parliament was going to hit the ground running on Jan 19th once they arrived back from Christmas recess. The article also talked about all the critical and urgent laws and they actually told us what these remaining laws where. So no more guessing games. This was an amazing article for us. It clarified so much.

But we see that none of the needed laws have been on parliament’s schedule. Why? It is already almost 2 weeks since the new session began in 2016. I thought they told us these were CRITICAL and URGENT laws. So what going on here?

So as a result, I was keeping an eye out for information to guide us as to what was going on here.

Now in today’s news letter I would like to tell you what I have found. The articles bring it to us. Oh – but you can’t be bothered to read the articles? Too much for you to do? Didn’t learn to read and pass the third grade?

But you have to read the articles and be smart enough to piece them together to see this ongoing saga. It is not easy but I my best today. This is intel gathering and analysis at it’s best…lol….

NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS !

Okay- so let me tell you the saga. It’s a long read but please stay with me and don’t fall asleep. You don’t want to miss this one…lol…lol..

In my 1/29 news letter (LINK) I presented an article (presented again below article #1). In that article it stated that a meeting was planned for over the weekend between the three presidents, religious leaders and the leaders of the political blocs, “on the need to urge to ban extremist rhetoric and to encourage religious discourse moderate and tolerant, while agreed on the need to expedite action on the executive and legislative actions that contribute to overcome the economic crisis, which include retrenchment to reduce the budget deficit, stressed the need to create the atmosphere to continue the dialogue between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve the outstanding issues between them”. .

I quote from the article #1 – “And on stalled legislation, the Office explained that the "meeting stressed the approval of legislation that have been agreed upon under the political agreement which formed the government or what was presented in the government program, or display in a paper voter reform by the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives."

"The meeting stressed the interest multiplier for the completion of the basic legislation to the process of the completion of the state institutions and to ensure resolve outstanding, including:

the draft oil and gas law problems, and

the law of the Federal Court, and

the law of the Federation Council, and

the law of the distribution of imports and control, and

the law of the National Guard and

other laws,"

explaining that "it was agreed to form a sub-committee of the three authorities to follow up on the adoption of such legislation ACCORDING TO A SPECIFIC TIMETABLE." (see article #1 could this be the meeting they are talking about?)

So once again they are telling us the needed laws and telling us they are NOT yet passed. They told us earlier in the week the General Amnesty law is ready for a final vote and this is probably why they did not include it on their list now.

Then what happens? …keep reading, keep reading the next articles below since it gets very interesting.

Article#1 Begins

THE START OF THE INFLUX OF LEADERS OF POLITICAL BLOCS TO THE PRESIDENTIAL PALACE IN PREPARATION FOR THE START OF THREE PRESIDENCIES

Special - scales News

We arrived at the presidential palace on Thursday, many of the leaders of political blocs to attend a meeting of the three presidencies convened by the President of the Republic in preparation for the start of the meeting.

A reporter / scales News / "Many of the leaders of the political blocs began arriving at the presidential palace in the Green Zone."

The correspondent added that "among the dignitaries who arrived Judiciary Chairman Medhat al-Mahmoud and head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, the head of the renewal of Mahmoud al-Mashhadani and the Secretary General of the Islamic Party, Iyad al-Samarrai, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi."

He explained that "one of the other characters that have reached the palace head of the competencies and Education Minister Hussein al-Shahristani and MP for the rule of law Abbas al-Bayati and director of the Office of the Prime Minister Mahdi Keywords First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hamoudi and others,

Article #1 Ends.

Okay- so they told us they wanted to have this BIG meeting and now they are having this BIG meeting. Then who shows up the next day? See article #2.

Okay maybe a side meeting afterwards but in real close proximity to the meeting on Saturday. Too close to be coincidental?

Article #2 Begins

A SENIOR US OFFICIAL ARRIVES IN BAGHDAD TO MEET WITH BARZANI AND AL-ABADI

Twilight News /

Arrived US Secretary of State adviser on Iraq and Syria Brett Mac Gork, on Sunday, to Baghdad, is scheduled to meet with both Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Naچervan Barzani.

Mac Gork wrote on his page on the social networking site (Twitter) tweet in which he referred to his arrival to Baghdad, noting that the meetings will be customized to meet the organization "Daash" terrorist by the Iraqi army and Kurdish forces Alپeshmrگh.

And Mac Gork's visit coincides with a visit by the provincial government delegation led by Barzani is expected to hold a meeting between Gork and Barzani at the US embassy in Baghdad.

Article #2 Ends

What happens next? See article #3

Then low and behold it appears Barzani and Abadi decide to cooperate. Why? Is this coincidental again?

We know why because article #2 above tells us.

But the other main point I need to bring out is this - Why is it so imperative to get all these new laws get completed and get the completed ASAP that a USA delegate had to come all the way to the middle east from the USA to broker a meeting?

Does this seem really strange to you that the USA secretary of state advisor has to come to this meeting?

Was it really that urgent? What is going on here?

Sometimes it’s not so much WHAT THEY SAY but WHAT THEY DO and the sequence of the news as it is given to us that paints the picture we need to see.

Article #3 Begins

BAGHDAD AND IRAQI KURDS AGREE TO COOPERATE ON ECONOMIC REFORM

By Ahmed Rasheed

Jan 31 A delegation from Iraq's cash-strapped Kurdistan region agreed on Sunday with the government in Baghdad to cooperate on reforms aimed at dealing with an acute economic crisis afflicting them both.

The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and federal authorities in Baghdad rely heavily on oil export revenue and have been hit hard by the global slump in crude prices.

Relations between the two sides have been strained in recent YEARS BY ONGOING DISPUTES OVER REVENUE SHARING, THE BUDGET AND THE AUTHORITY TO EXPORT OIL.

The Kurdish delegation, led by the region's Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani, met with Iraq's Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and other senior government officials.

"We think the meeting was positive considering the nature of the problems and contentious issues still lingering between both sides," Abadi's spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said after the talks.

Further meetings would now be held on a regular basis, he added. The previous such meeting was last July.
Kurdish officials have warned in recent weeks that their region faces an economic collapse.

Kurdistan enjoyed an economic boom in the wake of the United States-led invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein in 2003, receiving a share of the revenue from Iraq's rising oil exports.

But Baghdad cut funding to the region in 2014 after the Kurds, in pursuit of economic independence, built their own pipeline to Turkey and began exporting oil without federal government approval.

The KRG has since increased independent oil sales to more than 600,000 barrels per day (bpd). But with depressed prices and a bloated public payroll, it is now five months in payment arrears and deeply in debt.
Baghdad has projected a budget deficit of 24 trillion dinars ($20.41 billion) for 2016. As a sovereign state, however, it has more options than Kurdistan to deal with an economic crisis.

Iraq's Finance Minister Hoshiyar Zebari told Reuters last week the crisis was forcing Kurds to consider reviving a deal with Baghdad to reinstate the region's budget share in return for exporting oil under state auspices.

Spokesman Hadithi gave no indication that was discussed in Sunday's meeting. ($1 = 1,175.9000 Iraqi dinars) (Additional reporting by Isabel Coles; Editing by Tom Heneghan)

Article #3 Ends

Okay now that I put the pieces together to draw this picture. Can you see it now?

So what else is important in this news?

Let me explain.

The real juicy stuff is in the last article #3 in this sequence of three articles because it ties together so nicely with everything else.

I have been saying in my commentaries during all these recent months about the articles I presented to you. Remember my commentaries are mostly just my OPINIONS until I prove them as FACTS.

So now I am PROVING to you much of what I have been saying about these laws all along have been FACTUAL.

So what have I been saying?

1) that the laws are needed prior to any RV, if not then why would a delegate fly all the way to Iraq to meet Barzani and Abadi to broker the issues between them and get an agreement on these issues that are holding up the needed legislation?

2) for the urgent legislation I will quote from the article – “Relations between the two sides have been strained in recent years by ongoing disputes over REVENUE SHARING, THE BUDGET AND THE AUTHORITY TO EXPORT OIL

Now do I have to hit everyone over the head again to make you understand that these laws are needed or NO RV!

Okay -so what are these revenue sharing disputes? Revenue from what? Could it be revenue from oil?
BINGO! the HCL?

Okay -so what are the budget disputes?

BINGO! How is Kurdistan going to pay for the National Guard when Kurdistan is strapped already paying to fight ISIS? This is the last thing they need (so they feel). Also the enforcement of the new Tariffs (to help fill the budget deficit gap) is also more of a burden for them right now to collect these revenues for Baghdad. Many points of contention.

Okay so what are the “authority to export oil” disputes?

BINGO! Could it be what I have been saying all along about Article 140 issues. I mean to pump and sell oil from Kirkuk region exceeding the budget quotas? Kurdistan needs this money to help pay for the war against ISIS. They even agreed to take 13% instead of the 17% royalties if they can sell and retain the profits from ALL the oil from this region.

Remember the other laws may not have issues. But in not solving these issues as I explained from above, the Kurdish representatives in parliament refuse to vote and pass the other laws. Get it? Get the hold up? They stall parliament and use this tactic until they get ALL their issues and disputes resolved.

It is my opinion this is politics at its best. So now that they agree to settle these outstanding issues lets see how quickly the other laws get to parliament and voted on. The coming weeks will tell us. Maybe even this week?

Now let us go even further in our analysis.

Remember the IMF Forum Annual Meeting 20-23 January 2016 in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland ? Remember we witnessed Prime Abadi’s meeting on the sidelines with the WTO president Jim Yong Kim. We know that Mr Kim told prime minister Abadi that Iraq is ready to switch over the global economy and wanted him to move forward on it and do it quickly.

So now Abadi is in the HOT seat. Do you wonder why they had this latest Erbil/Baghdad conference so soon after the Davos conference? (see article #1) Folks this is not coincidental. One conference sparks the need for the other conferences and so on. Abadi had to bring the pressure back home and more forward with it.

However Abadi can not move forward with currency reform until the USA is happy that all needed legislation is in place (meaning passed by parliament) and everyone is happy. This is why the USA had to send a delegate to Iraq for this latest conference last weekend. So now we see who had the baton.

Many of these so called intel “gurus” can tell you over and over again that the RV is imminent but this is simply NOT true. They have been telling us this for months now with nothing to back up their claim. I do not know who is telling them this but we all know better and we all know now what to watch for. All of these critical laws DO MATTER! So don’t let anyone lie to you telling you Mnt Goat does not back up her claims with FACTS.

Update: Economic Reform

The problem of a huge deficit for 2016 still lingers as Abadi and parliament try to find ways to fill the gap. Now they are beginning to tell us their solutions. See articles below explaining the solutions to the citizens.

Article Begins

TO ENCOURAGE CITIZENS TO DEPOSIT THEIR MONEY IN BANKS .. GOVERNMENT RAISES INTEREST RATES TO 18%

BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari:
A government source revealed on Saturday that the government decided to raise the interest rate on deposit money in banks to 18%, attributing this to help the government in overcoming the financial crisis.

The source said in an interview with "Sky Press," that "the government has issued several proposals to address the financial crisis experienced by the country, and decided to raise the interest rate on deposit money in banks to 18%."

He added that "this step will encourage citizens to deposit their money in banks, which will make it easier to deal with the crisis that hit the country as a result of lower oil prices
".
But the parallel detection of citizens and traders for "Sky Press," for "Dar Al Salam Bank Ahli" failure to extradite Mbalghm deposited with him under the pretext of state austerity experienced by the country, and among appealed to the Ministry of Finance to intervene in order to money exchange, warned of the disruption of their businesses.

The religious authority called on Friday, the Iraqi government to engage the assistance of local and international to develop a "contingency plan" in order to cope with the financial crisis, which amounted to "a dangerous level", as demanded by taking austerity measures against "unnecessary expenses" for the ministries and not the general public right.

It is noteworthy that Iraq is going through an economic crisis because of lower oil prices, and Anfaqath in the war against al "Daash", as he emphasized Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, in the November 18, 2015, that Iraq will emerge from the financial crisis in a stronger, adding that he found offline to strengthen the economy and not total reliance on oil.

Article Ends

Article Begins

IRAQ REVIVES 'NATIONAL OIL COMPANY' TO END THE DISPUTE WITH THE KURDS
Baghdad:

The company must be owned by the people by giving every citizen shares the N inheritable.
All provinces have rights in the company in proportion to its population.

Baghdad announced Iraqi Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the parliament and the government agree to the revival of the national oil company, which was abolished in the eighties of the twentieth century, with expanded to include oil and gas, in a move aimed at reaching a solution to the crisis between the federal government and the province of northern Iraq relating to the mechanism of the export of oil.

Abdul-Mahdi said in a symposium held by his ministry Saturday, at the headquarters of Oil Cultural Center in central Baghdad, "There is a parliamentary government agreement on the revival of the national oil company, and be expanded to exercise its functions relating to the production of oil and gas."

The minister pointed out that "the company must be owned by the Iraqi people, through the stock system that gives each Iraqi citizen shares in the company N inheritable," adding that "the experience of the establishment of oil companies in the provinces achieved great success by increasing production."

He continued that "all the provinces will have the rights in the company according to population ratio."
National Oil Company was founded in the sixties of the twentieth century, and in the eighties canceled the decision of the former Iraqi regime during the Iran-Iraq war.

In turn, MP Mohammad Kaveh member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Saturday said that the Iraqi parliament will begin in the next legislative term, to discuss the legal oil and gas, and the national oil company, to regulate the relationship between the federal government and local governments and regions on oil wealth.

He said Kaveh said that "oil and gas legal legislation and the national oil company, will have an important role in ending the existing differences between the federal government and the government of the territory of northern Iraq on oil export mechanism," adding that "members of the National Oil Company will be representatives from all the provinces, including the northern region Iraq".

And honest Iraqi Council of Ministers on 2 December / December 2014 on the oil agreement between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil, which ensures that the territory of northern Iraq to hand over at least 250 thousand barrels of oil a day to the federal government for the purpose of export, the export of 300 thousand barrels per day of by the federal province of Kirkuk fields of government through oil pipeline in the territory of the north.

But the oil agreement was stopped once and for all the summer of 2015, the region began to export its oil independently of the federal government in Baghdad, which in turn decided to stop paying the region's share of the federal budget amounting to 17% because of what it considered "a breach of the agreement the region's oil."

Article Ends

Next we see yet another leader, this time a religious leader, speaking out about supporting and activating the private sector. See article below.

In reality this is already accomplished as Iraq just passed in parliament the needed changes to the Investment law, as Qabbanji is referring to that were needed. This was also a mandate by the IMF between the IMF and Iraq. I showed you the MOU press release last week. Part of the MOU talked about three items necessary to move forward to free the Iraq currency from all exchange restrictions. Do you remember that this was one of them?

Article Begins

MR. QABBANJI CALLING ON THE GOVERNMENT TO LIFT RESTRICTIONS ON INVESTMENT AND SUPPORT THE PRIVATE SECTOR

2016/1/29

{Najaf: Euphrates News} to Fri Najaf, Mr. Sadr al-Din Qabbanji called on the government to lift restrictions on investment and support the private sector.

Mr. Qabbanji said during Friday prayers at the Grand Husseini Fatimid Najaf Ashraf was attended by the correspondent of the agency {Euphrates News} today that "the financial crisis is the reality in Iraq and other countries and to Iraq to support the private sector and supporting the sectors of agriculture, industry and open the door to investment to address the economic crisis."

And between "We have to open the door to investment which is almost up to zero in Iraq because of the restrictions and conditions, and the state is called upon to make way for investment and the development of agriculture and industry."

On the other hand praised "the progress achieved by the armed forces in all its different forms in the cleansing and edit all regions and villages of gray," stressing that "our victory is the result of the moral dimension and the link in God", praising "the presence of scientists and whistleblowers in mounds front."
In a separate affair pointed out that "the position of Al-Azhar to cancel the contest had called her scholars of Al-Azhar on how to counter the threat of Shiism," hello "to this position ".

He pointed out that" Al-Azhar between Wahhabi pressure and inviting the mind of moderation enjoyed ", and wished him to maintain and Stith and moderation, and instead of mobilizing public opinion to confront the Shiites must confront the threat of terrorism, beheadings and mobilize public opinion against Israel and extremism,"

Article Ends

Mnt Goat Monday Update - "Something BIG has POPPED, Something More is About to POP" Part 2 of 2

We have already seen Iraq being set up with the SWIFT code system (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication code) An internationally-recognized identification code for banks around the globe. Just recently we witnessed news that Iran too was re-hooked back into SWIFT on Jan 31st. Is this coincidental that these articles are so close in proximity to each other?

So now we see Iraq working on their domestic systems. But they are not hooking them up instead they are instructing and teaching the banks how to use them. We witnessed the electronic system installations a very long time ago in Iraq. Remember those articles? These systems need to coordinate with the SWIFT system and this is what they are now doing. Is this amazing news or what? As Millionday would say WOOOPOW! This is how close we are to the RV! ​

Article Begins

WORKSHOP PAYMENT SYSTEMS AND ELECTRONIC COLLECTION BEGIN ITS WORK IN IRAQ IN BAGHDAD

Economy News / Baghdad:

Under the auspices of the Prime Minister Acanutorahidralebadi began in Baghdad on Monday morning business workshop payment systems and electronic collection in Iraq with the participation of Iraqi private banks association.

And it opened the workshop, which was held under the slogan / methods of electronic payment starting point the financial Nhawwalhmol Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords.

Looking Participants in the workshop, which is also involving several companies, including the company's money, the universal use of electronic means of payment in order to achieve activation and to facilitate the collection of funds to supplement the financial budget of the country for the current year.

The Economic Committee of the House of Representatives filed earlier proposal to improve the collection of money and supplement the general budget by the electronic system to adopt, particularly in the areas of obtaining fees by Aldoairalkhaddmah and Doairaldharabh other government departments, which account for about 16% of the public Maronites

Article Ends

Also I want to add that the CBI has announced they are also launching the e-dinar (electronic dinar) payment system. They told us that only 10% of the citizens currently trust the banks on a regular basis.

This is the electronic deposit we, in the western economies, take for granted. This is planned to be used for the government to deposit the retirees, displaced salaries and salaries of the government employees automatically in their bank accounts. It will also tie into the SMART cards. So citizens will not longer have to carry around large sums of cash at pay day. ISIS, DAASH or other threats in the future also can not tap into these cash sources since it will be in electronic form. Also the mafia and money laundering thrive on the use of cash.

Can you see the connection yet to one of the goals to fix the economy? No-not yet? Okay so let me explain it to you then.

So you remember one of the measures listed in my last news letters that was decided that would be an alternative to assist in the economic crisis. I presented to you an article in my past news letter listing all the recommended alternatives. One alternative was to get the people to trust in the banks. So now the government is going to deposit their salaries automatically in the bank. So like it or not they have to trust the banks and use the banks. You gotta luv it ! WOOOPOW again…lol…

What does this do for the financial reform?

- it forces the citizens to trust in the banks, something some day they too will take for granted

- it cuts down on corruption and bribery

- it paves the way to ending the currency auctions

- reduces the problems of handling cash (less of the 3 zero notes in circulation)

- did I miss anything?

But remember too I just gave you are article above telling you the CBI raised the interest rate to 18% for deposits in the banks. WOW! So the average citizen will automatically also get 18% on their money. I gotta tell you I would luv to get this on my saving account in Germany….lol….Incidentally this also meets a goal recommended by the IMF to help them out of the liquidity problem. More money in the banks allows more money for the banks to loan out. With this new diversification effort the banks will need all the money they can get and this will bring billions of dinars into the banks. Do you think this effort might also raise the value of the dinar as it creates an automatic demand for it….gotta luv it….lol…

I quote from the article above – “A government source revealed on Saturday that the government decided to raise the interest rate on deposit money in banks to 18%, attributing this to help the government in overcoming the financial crisis.”

Folks this is such HUGE news I am jumping up and down. I was totally waiting for this news someday and now we have it. Remember I told you something BIG was brewing and now all of today’s news is telling us this BIG news.

Article Begins

THE CENTRAL BANK IS PREPARING TO LAUNCH THE E-DINAR RECOMMENDS DEPOSITING THE SALARIES

ong-Presse / Baghdad
The Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, ready for the application of the electronic payment system and the launch of e-dinar about contributing up to deal with the banks and reduce the problems of the cash deal, calling on the government agencies to take advantage of them, while economic Parliamentary Committee stressed the importance of the electronic financial systems in the fight against "corruption and bribery ".

This came during a press conference held by Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency, on the Keywords, with a number of specialists economists, in the wake of a workshop payment system and collection mail in Iraq, which was held under the slogan (electronic payment methods starting point for financial inclusion), which was held within the region Green, in central Baghdad, and attended (range Press).

Keywords and said, "The central bank was prepared infrastructure for payment systems that allow the application of electronic payment for the collection or adjustments to the different agencies, including the state departments mechanism", noting that "the infrastructure done by the Bank will provide ample space to enter the collection and electronic payment and use the card systems e. "

He said the governor, that "the central bank will launch e-dinar soon to facilitate the payment of money by mobile phone," noting that "cash handling involves many of the economic and organizational problems, and that the electronic payment reduces bureaucracy and corruption as well as theft and assault."

Keywords said, that "electronic payment will go through a number of stages, the first of awareness of its advantages and apply optionally campaign," calling on government agencies to "take advantage of this service."

Said Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency, that "the Bank will recommend the government to deposit employees' salaries of all government and private banks during the next term in a move that will connect millions of new people to banks and get them used to the use of electronic financial services and take advantage of its benefits," pointing out that "ten percent of citizens only on relationship banking and financial institutions currently. "

For his part, adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge, during the conference, said that "the success of the payment of retirees and displaced salaries through the smart card, encouraged the expansion of the experience there to be a bank account for each employee experience," he returned that "it could be an employee who gets his salary that way from paying wages collection of the State or the purchase of goods and services. "

He said the head of the parliamentary economic committee, Jawad al-Bolani, in his speech during the press conference, "The House of Representatives is keen to legislation all the associated financial and economic matters," adding that "the Commission will accelerate necessary for the application of the electronic financial systems and legislation of laws."
Bolani stressed the importance of "electronic collection and e-dinar in the fight against corruption and bribery."

The electronic financial systems scattered in abundance in various countries of the world, including many from the Arab, unlike Iraq, which is still in its infancy in this area as a result of the difficult conditions experienced by.

Article Ends

Oh – I am not done for today….there is more…

I quote from a recent article - “Iraq Osama Mahmoud importance of unifying laws and legislation governing economic action, pointing to the importance of LINKING THE IRAQI DINAR TO THE GLOBAL ECONOMY and THUS ACHIEVE A MONETARY VALUE to him in front of the world’s currencies…“

So Mahmoud is a leading financial analyst and economists in Iraq. He made a recent presentation in the UN on behalf of Iraq so he is a big financial player for Iraq. When he speaks we all should listen.

Next I want to bring you more measures the CBI is taking to stabilize the value of the dinar. Remember the IMF told Iraq they must be able to consistently use the same rate (eliminate the MCP) multiple currency practices in Iraq. So now we see some measures being taken to help correct this situation.

Article Begins

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE STOCK MARKET CALLS FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF AN INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL CENTERS IN THE PROVINCES

BAGHDAD /

Karim Jassim al-Tai invited the Executive Director of the Iraqi market for securities Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam to the need for the Iraqi provinces to establish an independent financial centers.

He said Abdul Salam said in a statement singled out by the agency / JD /: that the market expressed his willingness to cooperate and to provide all the support with all Iraqi provinces that want to create an independent financial centers Daha.mbana that the market gave seminars in a number of Iraqi universities, including Basra, Diwaniya and Najaf, and others in order to encourage the creation of investment centers related to the Iraq market for securities.

Abdul Salam urged the Iraqi provinces to create Hakiqin businessmen who contacted Iraq market for securities and go to the Securities Commission for the purpose of obtaining approvals fundamentalism.

He added that the market Sagom support this financial centers through processing technical potentials fact that the Iraqi market is responsible for the dissemination of technical capabilities and communication link between a financial center with Iraq Stock Exchange and that what has been done in the provinces of Arbil and Sulaymaniyah after the establishment of the private sector to establish and brokerage firms have been awarded official licenses for trading.

He said the market carried out the technical connectivity across networks through technical processing programs that facilitate the trading process in the market and currently operates 100%.

He called on the rest of the provinces that want to have a financial center that starts in collaboration with the stock market after Akhiaarham to train cadres of the working people of the province.

He said the market’s goal is employment and employment of the province and to the creation of financial and technical expertise, and funding is from within the province through to configure the headquarters of the financial center is owned by the province and be part of management and employees from within the province and not the king of the Iraq market, adding: We are responsible for Technical linkage and legal procedures that facilitate investors trading in those provinces in the process of the Iraqi market and there will be more than six seconds difference between Baghdad and between any province as it currently holds between Arbil and Sulaymaniyah.

Article Ends

Article Begins

LEGAL: THE CENTRAL ENFORCE PAYMENT OF 80% OF THE VALUE OF THE CURRENCY SOLD TO PREVENT SMUGGLING

January 30, 2016 12:55

Legal expert Tareq Harb, said the central bank applying the provisions of the sale of state funds law Lima about THE NEED TO PAY 80% OF THE ESTIMATED VALUE OF FOREIGN CURRENCY THAT WERE SOLD BEFORE THE DELIVERY OF THE CURRENCY IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE SMUGGLING OF CURRENCY.

He said the war in a statement that "the invitation of prime minister yesterday, the Iraqi Central Bank to review its policy on currency smuggling and money laundering requires the Central Bank of the application of several laws to combat these serious issues and the first of these laws Law No. 21 of 2013 law on the sale and rental of state funds, especially articles 29 and Then of this Act relating to the establishment of government departments to sell transferred state funds. "

He added that "the Central Bank department of state departments and foreign currency in which it sells at the auction is from state funds, and as the currency is one of the movable law and the lack of provision in this law excludes the central bank of its provisions, so the central bank applying the provisions of this law, especially those Insurance respect to the payment of 20% of the appraised value of foreign currency auctions by the participation and the need to pay 80% of the estimated value of foreign currency that were sold before the launch of the currency or delivery for the benefit of the buyer. "

He said the legal expert, said that "the process under this law requires an actual deposit of Iraqi money and not only securities with the consequence that the special measures for the banking Clearing, it closes the door to money laundering and smuggling of currency to some extent does not say eliminate it."

And "as the central bank applying the provisions combat the laundering of the new money No. 39 of Law in 2015 and especially with regard to the regulatory approaching that oversee and ensure that anti-money laundering requirements, the Ministries of Commerce and Industry and Securities Commission and the Office of Insurance, in addition to the central bank itself Ward In the first article of this law, as well as the application and implementation of the provisions of Article V of the law which established the Council of the fight against money laundering from the relevant authorities in this process, interior, finance, justice and Commerce and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and National Intelligence and National Security and the Securities Commission and a counter-terrorism and a representative of the Judicial Council, such as the Ministries the above".

He stressed the need "not to neglect the provisions of Articles 40 and 41 of the Central Bank Law No. 56 of 2004, which have been awarded the Bank alone the authority to take measures to regulate the work of banks and supervision of and demand for the bank and its clients and its branches information as well as articles 2 and 3 of the Banking Act No. 94 of 2004, which granted the Bank Central executive legal force to all banks and authority in checking accounts and books and records of any bank. "

He said the war "anti-money laundering delicate and complex and difficult process and requires from all sides to cooperate with the central bank to achieve this goal." The Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the Iraqi Central Bank called for a review of its policy on "the smuggling of foreign currency."

A spokesman for the Office Saad al-Hadithi that "the central bank's policies as an independent government can not be a party to work details and management of fiscal and monetary policy, they are within the jurisdiction of the central bank, such as selling foreign outlets currency," adding that it "policy by the Bank as an independent body."

However, "but all the cases, the economic situation through which the country is difficult, and requires conduct reviews of all policies on financial management level, and monitoring and transmission of funds, and money laundering and smuggling of foreign currency out of Iraq under the investment cap," stressing that "this is very important." .

Newborn and pointed out that "the Iraqi currency by which to provide and pay a large part of it by auction Central Bank, on the grounds that the source of the money supply and liquidity of financial savings probably a big part of citizens and non-existent in the economic cycle."

The official document of the Finance Committee in Parliament revealed that the central bank sold the amount of the US dollar in the past year more than in 2015 and Iraq's imports of foreign currency obtained from the sale of crude oil in the same year.

The document showed that the country's oil revenues for the year 2015 amounted to $ 38 billion, while sales of the bank in the same year was more than $ 44 billion, a difference of more than five billion dollars, that is what sold Iraq of foreign currency more than its imports from them.

Article Ends

Another “golden nugget” for today. WOW so much good news.

Remember in my recent news letters going back to Nov (LINK) and Dec (LINK) I talked about the elimination of the currency auctions. Parliamentary Tamami was telling us about all the corruption in these auctions and how they were keeping the dinar rate low against the US dollar. They told us the auctions would end on Dec 31st .2015. Well this did not happen. But now we see the beginnings of the real push to do it.

But first they must set up the alternative since the banks will need money going forward to trade with the outside world until they move to a “fully global” economy. Even afterwards the banks will have to have a means to re-supply its money supply for loans from the CBI. So like in the western banking systems they borrow from the central banks at a very low (prime) interest rate. They will eventually too convert over to this system and now we are seeing the beginnings of it. See article below. This is all super good news!
Article Begins

PARLIAMENTARY CHECK TO GRANT FINANCIAL STATE BANK "LARGE LOAN GUARANTEES SYMBOLIC"

Long-Presse / Baghdad
Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, announced Monday, for the opening of an investigation on the granting of a "big government guarantees bank loans symbolic" and the non-payment of premiums and benefits, while confirming that it would hand over its final report to the Integrity Commission to take appropriate action.

Said Finance Committee member Majida al-Tamimi, in an interview to the (long-Presse), that "the Commission set up a committee under my leadership to investigate the granting of financial loans by some government banks without collateral or symbolic guarantees are not commensurate with the amounts estimated contrary to the instructions approved file," indicating that " The Commission has identified a group of beneficiaries of these loans. "

She said Tamimi, "The investigation showed that the borrowers did not pay the installments due on them and the benefits of it," pointing to "the existence of corrupted files in this subject starting from the approval of these loans, down to the lack of follow-up to the payment of installments or get benefits, raising signs Many question. "

She Tamimi, that "the investigative committee held a series of meetings with the authorities concerned to grant such loans to determine the circumstances of the file", pointing out that it "cost the Office of Financial Supervision Commission to provide a detailed report on the subject."

She MP for the Liberal bloc, that "the Commission's investigation is currently focused on a large State-owned banks (unspecified), on the grounds that the disposal of public money", stressing that "the Commission will send its final report to the Integrity Commission to take appropriate action on it."

It is noteworthy that money laundering and economic crime court revealed earlier, for a number of government and private banks to give substantial financial loans without guarantees, as promised, this constitutes a "theft Musharanh", he stressed the many acts against some borrowers and cooperation with the Central Bank to recover those loans.

Article Ends

Update: Fighting ISIS

Still no news of the beginning of the effort to retake Mosul. No- the battle has not yet begun.

One more item today:

Let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe their success is in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing.

Remember too to pray to the princess of peace – Our Blessed Virgin Mary. She has the ear of Christ and she can intercede in heaven and bring us the peace we all desire here on earth. We can not do it alone. I believe that if we all make this our daily prayer you will see change. It is already working even in the short time since I have been publishing this prayer section. It does not matter what religion you believe, if you pray then to your oven beliefs entity it is still the same powers and good for all of mankind. Ultimately it is all the same God anyhow.

“Lord, protect Abadi and all who stand with him in righteousness, the Iraq and Coalition Soldiers who are fighting the good fight against terrorism, that they would be shielded from the enemy and would be Victorious against them! We ask that the Victory comes swiftly and healing of the Iraqi peoples and all whom have been effected by these evil doers can begin!

We pray for the process of the currency reform, the full implementation of the Iraqi economy to full international status and the bringing of prosperity and wealth to its people“ Amen!

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All,
Mnt Goat

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down