Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFA Wednesday Night "Dessert" CC Notes 8-10-16 Part 1

Go down

KTFA Wednesday Night "Dessert" CC Notes 8-10-16  Part 1  Empty KTFA Wednesday Night "Dessert" CC Notes 8-10-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:56 am

8/11/2016

KTFA:

Aggiedad77: Hello Family here are your notes from the dessert on last night's CC...enjoy
.Aloha Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Monday 08-10-2016

Frank26: The Monday night call that we had Family…..yeah we do know what we are doing…..did you notice the things we talked to you about on Monday…..like for example one of the things I talked to you about on Monday….IMO I thought that the Parliament was waiting…..

I told you that me and my TEAMS we are like baseball catchers…..we are like catchers with our mitts just sitting there waiting to catch the information that comes in….what information….the fact that they have liberated Mosul….and when you look at what happened Tuesday and today it is amazing….there is a lot about that…..

”Abadi Heading Towards the Third Phase of the Process of Liberation of Mosul”…..

Family third phase….do you understand….do you remember in May, June, July we were teaching you the three different phases that they are going to go through….what were they…..editing then cleaning….and then a third that I said I didn’t even want to talk about because it is very….very rough….

Well they are in that third phase right now….and here it is….literally from your notes that we gave you months ago….and it is the first time that Abadi comes out and he says….hey we are headed towards the third phase of the process of the liberation of Mosul…..now the fact that Abadi tells you this….in my strong opinion….it is because they have in fact liberated Mosul…..they are using Mosul as a deterrent…..

Now granted maybe they don’t have 100% of it….maybe they don’t even have 90%.....but I think that 70-80% will suffice…..and for Abadi to come out and tell you exactly what we said on Monday……what did we say on Monday….what did August represent….of the 2 by 2 by 2….we are in the second 2 by 2…and that time period that we are in right now is for them to give you Mosul….

We said that Monday and then Tuesday and Wednesday….boom….you see exactly what we told you…..we are in the third phase of the process….how many times did I say that word on Monday….read your Monday notes….the process….I said it is what….a chronological process Family…..of the liberation of Mosul….now the fact that he tells you this is very strong evidence….IMO that it is because it is done.

Now that came out today…..actually it came out last night but let’s say it came out today….and another thing that came out today…..”The Citizens in Mosul are Bringing Us Information About Intelligence”…..how many times have we been telling you this….especially this past Monday…the citizens of Iraq are now with the Army….and if the citizens are with the Army….what does that tell you about Mosul….that the liberation has been done…..it now simply needs to be given to you…..IMO Mosul is like a deterrent….in fact we had a member on our forum who said that….and when he said that I said….I’ll be darned….I think his name is Greg….that is a perfect word.

On Monday I put my hand in front of the screen and I said….that is what Mosul is like….Mosul is like the fat lady who sits in front of you with a big fat hat….you just can’t see….if you go to the left….the right….up on top….you just can’t see….lady remove the hat…but the hat is on for a purpose….the hat is Mosul….they are slowly telling you things….when they want to….they slowly are telling you about the liberation of Mosul…and remember what we said….the moment they give you Mosul….IMO this month of August sometime in the second to third week….then the financial reforms will travel at the speed of light.

Let me show you something else…..on Monday we told you the GOI is just sitting there with idle hands….they are bored….I mean that sincerely….oh sure they are going about their usual thing….and they are passing some stuff and things like the Amnesty Law….but all the laws for the Monetary Reform are done….and we talked about the HCL and its rider and how it is being used right now….especially with the Kurds and their 17%.

So we told you on Monday that the accusations that are being pointed towards Jubouri by the Defense Minister is nothing but a delay tactic….it is another Mosul….they got nothing to do….so what happens today….two days later after we told you that…..”Jubouri’s Innocence was Found by the Federal Court, the Court Dismissed Any Wrongdoing Against Jubouri”….well these three issues that we just read to you….Jubouri is innocent…..Abadi is headed toward the third phase in the process of liberation….and the citizens are now helping with Mosul to bring information and intelligence to the military….is exactly what we told you.

There are many other things too….but to see the evidence in an article….it gives you confidence doesn’t it….I’m not saying confidence in me, my TEAM, my FRIENDS….but it gives you confidence in the study…..something is going right.

Well Family as of a few hours ago….something else is going on….something else is afoot…..and we are going to talk about it tonight.

I also want you to know that…..Washington, D.C….exactly how we told you….is encouraging Abadi to please….please give us Mosul….why….I don’t even have to quote it….all I have to do is read our notes from Monday and all the other notes…..but it is the backup of what we have been teaching you….

”Washington Wants to Resolve the Battle of Mosul Prior to the Beginning of the Presidential Elections”….seriously…..if I didn’t know any better this newspaper got that from Aggiedad’s conference call notes….that is almost word for word isn’t it…..I don’t know if other gurus are talking about this….but I do know that I presented this a long time ago….and it became popular as an idea to think about…..

The same thing that happened with Clinton just before he left office…..Kuwait…..oh buddy….and the man was able to balance the budget and pay a little bit of the deficit….impressive….even the US went through that…..and now with Obama due to leave….what does he have to show for himself….not much….but Biden who was put under control of the financial and Monetary Reform of Iraq by Obama is begging Abadi….please as soon as you can get this thing liberated…..

What thing….Mosul…..why….why don’t you say something else…..because between me and you even the Vice President knows that the Monetary Reform will travel at the speed of light the moment that Mosul is liberated and given to the world….that is why the WTO is there watching.

Look at this…..”Mosul Liberation is an Ace in the Hole for the US Elections says the Iraqi MP”….even the ministers in Iraq are giggling and saying yeah we know you want this…..Mr. Clinton was made to look good with Kuwait….Obama is going to be made to look good with Iraq….and the next President will be made to look good also….a few years later IMO.

Look at all of this that I have just given you….am I allowed to say “TA-DA”….while these things came out and verified and put cement in the conference call notes that we gave you to verify everything that we have been saying…..look what comes out….a commander from the US says, “We Joint Task Force here in Iraq, We Feel that the International Alliance is Confirming the Ability of Iraqi Forces to Restore the Mosul Area”…..yeah and that is from one of our commanders hinting…..look we are a joint task force here and we know that the Iraqi Army can do this with no problem….sir you are saying that because they have done it IMO…..remember Family….when you read something it is because it is weeks old.

Check this out….”Abadi Confirms Release of Mosul and Military DAASH, the End is Near and We will Celebrate it Soon”…..Family I keep telling you they are in the second of the 2 by 2’s….that area that framed time was for them to give you Mosul…..they are handing it to you on a silver platter…but in this case it is a golden platter.

Once again….”Obama’s Envoy the Allegiance Against DAASH Army in Baghdad”……Obama is sending troops so that it will look good….once they tell you they have liberated Mosul…..but what good does it do Obama….Mosul is liberated….they just have to tell you….what good does it do Obama when it was the Iraqi Army that liberated it….and not the troops that you sent….chill Obama….you are going to get the credit…you know darn well it was part of the plan.

In the meantime you have hypocrisy also pop its head off….besides the hypocrisy inside our own Capital….in Iran…the commander of the military in Iran comes out today and says…..we are going to liberate Mosul….excuse me….who….ahh we, Iran…I’m the commander of one of our armies here and we are going to free, liberate Mosul…yes sir you are going to see that Iran is the one who liberated Mosul, yes sir…yeah….we did it…..listen punks you aren’t going to get any credit….bozos….

But the interesting thing about this because I don’t like to bring up these hypocritical areas…but the reason I bring it up…..Family….why in the world would Iran stick its head out and say we are about to liberate Mosul….because it has been liberated….and Iran and Russia, people like that will always take false credit….will always try to blow up their image…..will always lie for an advantage….you know this very well don’t you…and you know the Iranian militants were kicked out by Abadi don’t you….but of course…..and then all of a sudden for this Iranian commander to come out and say….hey…hey we are going to take credit is because this punk knows…..Mosul is about to be given…..fascinating isn’t it.

I also want you to know something…..please don’t forget about Basra….I have said it to you over and over again….it will become the new Mecca….the new financial center of the Middle East…..please don’t forget about Basra….keep your eye in that direction and watch what they do.

So we just talked about the facts and the proof of what we told you and what we’ve been telling you for a very long time didn’t we Family.

Now with your permission, there was one more thing….there was an article that came out today and said…..the WTO when it is ready….now what did I tell you about the WTO….they are limited in their manpower….they don’t go around wasting their time at these stupid meetings with these jerks….but they have been in Iraq for a month watching…..because they know IMO…..that they are about to give you Mosul as a fully liberated city….and when they do they know that the Monetary Reform will travel very quickly into the month of September IMO….and that is why we told you the WTO is taking…..I said on Monday….actually we said it the week before too….they are taking Iraq on a fast track for membership….remember I said that……

Today an article comes out to tell you exactly those words…..that the WTO uses a fast track….”a fast track” for countries to join them…..like Iraq.

These are not coincidences….these are my TEAMS…..presented to you that you pray for…..tonight we will give you more.

I told you….things in the last few hours….in Iraq are afoot….and these articles that backup what we told you on Monday are helping you understand that something is going on….things are afoot….things are happening…..things are sketchy….in Iraq….Family….with ISIS.

I want you to know the Libya stronghold in Sirte is being controlled by us…and I want you to know that Abadi came out and said that the liberation is soon….as in we just read…..and that means that liberation is done….and that is why we said that Iran now wants to take the credit….because they know darn well what is about to be said about Mosul.

The United States of America is reporting….and I want you to realize this is the American source that we are giving you…..that you will read about or have read about…..I believe you know this part but I don’t know if you know the rest of what I’m going to share with you…..45,000 Islamic State terrorists have been taken off the battlefield in the Middle East….that is a significant number that brings more stability…..more security….and more trust….especially into Iraq…..

I want you to know that ISIS was attacking an Iraqi Army for over a week….they finally gave up…..ISIS could not even put a dent in the Iraqi Army….something is afoot in Iraq….with ISIS….I want you to know that Iraq did an air strike in the last four hours….well now in the last either hours where twelve ISIS commanders were killed…..I want you to know that Iraq…..has taken over an area in Anbar province….this area in the Anbar province is an air base….the air base is called H3 and is about 40 clicks from al-Rataba….I want you to know that the Iraqi Army has full control of this right now…..you should be writing these things down…..because then you will be able to encircle a certain city.

I want you to know that the top financial…..listen carefully now….the top financial commander….this financial commander, his name is Abo al-Baraalhamdani….he is dead…..and four of his sidekicks.

I want you to know that more than two dozen ISIS were killed in the northern part of Ramadi…..they destroyed a lot of the tunnels that you will soon read about…..that ISIS was using in that area….that was causing a pain in the posterior.

I also want you to know that three other leaders of ISIS have been killed with nine of their assistants…..I can continue to give you this kind of information and then you will read about it….just like Mondays then within three days you read about it…..you are going to read about all of this….

CONCLUSION….something is afoot…..I told you it is from American sources….and I told you when they tell you it is because it is old news….they are just now giving it to you…..something is afoot….

Maybe there is more that is going on in Mosul that we will learn about in this coming week…..or better yet in these coming weeks of this month of August exactly as we told you.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KTFA Wednesday Night "Dessert" CC Notes 8-10-16  Part 1  Empty Re: KTFA Wednesday Night "Dessert" CC Notes 8-10-16 Part 1

Post  Admin Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:28 am

KTFA Wednesday Night "Dessert" CC Notes 8-10-16  Part 2  

8/11/2016  

Frank26: WalkingStick….ooohrahh….bless WalkingStick’s heart….he sends me a message and then he sends me another one…..oh by the way Frank…I didn’t mean to put I am wasting my time….I meant to say I am waiting on my time….you see WalkingStick is looking for something for me….if he sees it he will let me know and together we will decide if we put it up.

Other forums can do this too, but I don’t think they are as organized as we are…..we are almost military structure….because most of us are.

I want you to know that WalkingStick put something out that is important….”Iraq Backing Reforms Achieved Government Support and the Intervention of the CBI”…..remember when I told you we put GOI and CBI together from now on….now you see why.

I want you to look for these things and I also want you to remember that I told you IMO….I told you weeks ago and I have tried to reiterate it the last two Mondays…..IMO Vietnam is HOT…..right now.

I am going to close up this file and continue it on TEAM Chat on Friday….and I’m going to bring another file and I’m going to talk to you about this.

Now as we talk about this….this file….we have to be very….very careful…in order to be careful….come with me….back in the early parts of this year….sometime around the first quarter….January, February, March….that first quarter….a lot of things were done in that time….in fact the BIS, the WB….they signed off on Iraq….in fact the year before the IMF told Iraq….you’ve got the green light to lift the value of your currency….remember that….green light….they said…..green light.

Back in that first quarter….you have to go find it….we have it….I’m not going to put it out because the internet will just take it and claim it…..I want them to find….I want them to study it….I want them to look it up…..Iraq became Basil III compliant…..now a lot of you are dropping your jaws and opening your eyes really big and saying…wait a minute….if you are Basil III compliant….then there is no Article 8….how many times did I tell you throughout this year that Article 8 has been lifted…..and I kept telling you that because you didn’t remember and I wasn’t ready to tell until right now….

Because right now it is important for me to tell you….Iraq is Basil III compliant…..now where would an announcement like this be…..ok….well if that is the case go to that place….and wait for this announcement….because I told you…..we are not really looking for anymore intel on the Monetary Reform…..we are waiting for them to give us Mosul….and in the process we remember what they said in the first part of this year…..Iraq is  Basil III compliant….that is why it is such an easy thing for them to say they want to be 1 to 1 with the American dollar.

It is interesting isn’t it….because this is the first time that they will admit it IMO….soon….on a certain site…..I don’t know if it is there….I want it to be there….I hope it is there….I pray that it is there….logic says it is…..logic says they are about to tell you because they are about to liberate Mosul….and the Monetary Reform will travel at the speed of light….and all the pieces that you have missed…..they will also travel at that same speed….and they will come together in the month of September….why is it important that they admit this….because they didn’t admit it in the first part of this year…..it was simply assigned to them…..you are Basil III compliant.

So IMO….in my study….in the next step in the Monetary Reform…..is that a certain place is going to announce this to you….and they need that…..they need that for all of the other countries to be satisfied when they see Iraq become a member of the WTO….when they see the ascension of Iraq into the WTO….then it will make a lot of sense to you to have the American dollar and the Iraqi dinar at 1 to 1…..won’t it Family….and it will make much more sense when Dr. Shabibi will say that he wanted to raise the value of their currency at the beginning or middle of the year….and you consider that October 1st is the beginning of the fiscal year that they will now be joining IMO.

These are powerful thoughts….these are cerebral thoughts….would you like another…..I’m not going to take the credit that we told you about the credit rating of Iraq and then everybody else looked it up and talked about it…no I won’t be so brash….but I will say we did tell you about the credit rating….we taught about this…didn’t we KTFA Family.

Now what I find interesting is that Moody has given Iraq a brand new credit rating…..Moody is a credit rating agency….and they looked at Iraq and they did not say nice things about them last year or this year….but all of a sudden Moody is now telling you that Iraq’s credit rating is now A+++….what that means is it is a prime credit rating….and I will admit that Moody uses a different credit rating system than maybe Fitch does….but the moral of the story is still being told…..

They are about to tell you about Mosul….and the Monetary Reform will travel at the speed of light….and everyone from Iran to President Obama knows this…IMO….and you know it based on your studies….and that is why Moody has all of a sudden decided….no….they are A+++…..on a program rate….well you think they are on a program rate…..but they are Basil III compliant…..well Holy Shiite….no the Shiite’s got nothing to do with this…..well praise God then if you want….I do.

Moody gave them an obligated rate…..this A+++ was judged by Moody and presented as high quality……can you believe that…..the currency of Iraq….high quality….and they also rated it as a very low risk now….are you kidding me….the Monetary Reform is travelling at the speed of light even before the release the liberation of Mosul isn’t it…..same thing with the economic reforms….you saw all of these countries pouring in, rebuilding Iraq….even about a week before we told you about Fallujah.

Are you understanding all of this…..does this make sense to you…..Moody had an obligation to rate Iraq and they judged them to be of high quality with low credit risk….Moody had them at a B-….their insurers rate them as a prime 3 country….but it makes no sense does it at  1166….why is it that Moody gave them these credentials now….because they say that Iraq is acceptable and able to pay their short term obligations….dear God….ok a B- with a negative outlook….and all of a sudden an about face.

Now we see Standard & Poor and Fitch….they also put out a report and you should look that up….Standard & Poor and also Fitch still shows a B- with a negative outlook…..but….IMO you are about to see that B- change with a stable outlook for Iraq….you know I would like to stand up and applaud this…..now Moody has not yet rated Iraq yet….so let’s watch….some sites have not released that information that we were talking about with them being Basil III yet….let’s watch.

All of our calls we tell you….we point in a certain direction….and I thought it was important tonight because they are taking you to Mosul….and right now this is the speed of light for the Monetary Reform Family….even before they give it to you…..Mosul that is.

It is another chronological step in the proper order…..for the reinstatement of their currency….that will one day lead to a revaluation outside of that country….in our hands.

Remember….please remember….they want to become 1 to 1 with the USD….INSIDE of Iraq.

So the WTO is doing a lot of stuff….you should watch them too….and there really isn’t much more until Iraq is international….and by the way….how are you going to know that Iraq is international….will you post your answers to me…..let me ask you a question….not much more is going to be told to you Family….until Iraq is international….now how are you going to know when Iraq is officially and documented as international….can you answer for me….when the UN will change the rate….no Iraq will change the rate….CBI website, Arabic side….yeah they probably would have made that announcement….when IQD is Forex and announcement is coming from Iraq….that is very close…..here is what I want to tell you….when you see they are members of the WTO.

So I gave you a lot of markers…..so far about seven of them….this is probably the seventh one….this will verify that they are international….the moment that Iraq has been accepted and has ascension into the WTO….and at that point Forex and all of the markets are going to take the dinar on this reinstatement ride…..but interestingly enough at Basil III compliance which I am telling you they have made the announcement earlier this year….and soon to post it….

That means they would be entering the RV stage because Forex and all the markets would take it….and it would definitely mean that Article 8 is lifted….they don’t have to tell you these things….there is nowhere in any document that they have to tell you when Article 8 was lifted….but if they did lift it and raise the value then that means they are Basil III compliant….and if they are Basil III compliant then that means they are about to join the WTO…..and if they join the WTO then they are about to send their currency out to the Forex and many markets and stock exchanges….

And at that point the multi-currency policy would just suffocate and die…..literally at the snap of a finger….and at that moment you would see the bank auctions automatically stop…..frozen in time….framed….then IMO three days later they would have assigned a new value to their currency and let you know and introduce it to the rest of the world market….three days later….it is a process…..it is a process called the reinstatement of their currency into the revaluation….

They have to RI first Family….and that is what they are doing and that is what the 1 to 1 is….it is inside of Iraq….outside of Iraq is Forex and other markets…..it is at that time….when it does hit the markets….attrition will take over the Iraqi dinar…..it is at that time that attrition will take over and the RV will be in full blown forward momentum….IMO Basil III has been with Iraq since March when it was assigned to them….and given to them…..therefore we should see something somewhere announcing this officially this month….very soon.

Around that time the UN which actually said back in March….hey Iraq….yes UN….we are ready….and we want you to know Iraq when you are ready to enter the international world by raising the value of your currency….we are ready….there are articles that we possess that proves that….you can find them….that is amazing and that is why I told you three weeks ago…..pay attention to the UN.

September 31st they could blink an eye and walk into the international world on October 1st….let’s see if they join the WTO before that.

I am very….very fascinated about the month of September….because in order to do that 31st to the 1st….you know…fiscal year….there are some things that should be done…you know what they are….but remember….once this bridge is established that I am trying to point at that is not announced yet….they only have about three days to go from the RI with their currency into the RV….and you know what we are witnessing right now in front of our eyes…is the RI….and that is why the WTO and the UN are in Iraq just being very patient and sitting there waiting….and that is why the GOI is doing a bunch of stupid things….

Because they don’t have anything else to do and they are sitting there waiting…..they are waiting for the ascension….and the moment you see the ascension into the WTO they are international….and at that minute is when they are instantly international……WTO….UN…..you and me…and some other agencies and other people….US…Obama….are all very patiently watching for this to happen IMO they will be very successful.

And the fact that they constantly put that very fat lady with the very large hat right in front of you which is called Mosul…..keeping Mosul under wraps is extremely telling….Mosul is being used as a diversion of the Monetary Reform right now IMO….you know when you read the articles that come out about Mosul…..well actually the ones that were coming out weeks before….the ones from today and forward….they are about to give you Mosul….but Mosul articles had been very confusing with this village and that province….they are just different suburbs they are talking about in Mosul….so let’s hope the fat lady is done singing and takes her hat off and gets out of the way so we can see Mosul’s liberation very clearly.

Basra is very important with what is going on right now…..not part of the Monetary Reform but it will be the head of the Middle East just like we told you…..and that will make Iraq very happy don’t you think.

You know I don’t even care anymore about anything they tell you about Mosul because it is weeks old.

All I care about right now is the WTO….the UN….and the IMF…and that is all that me and my FRIENDS watch….and for those of you that are in the military….Bob’s your uncle.

It is amazing….they gave them the green light about two years ago….and now Iraq wants to tell you the path of this two year journey of this Monetary Reform….they are not trying to tell you that they are going to start the Monetary Reform….they are trying to tell you about the reinstatement that lies within the Monetary Reform that will bring the RV to their currency.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down