Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full KTFA Wednesday night CC Notes from 1-25-17 Part 1

Go down

Full KTFA Wednesday night CC Notes from 1-25-17  Part 1 Empty Full KTFA Wednesday night CC Notes from 1-25-17 Part 1

Post  Admin Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:59 am

1/27/2017
0 Comments

KTFA:

Aggiedad77:  Wednesday Night CC Notes Family sorry they took this long....got preoccupied you could say.....in a good way....special thanks to Frosty....I leaned on your copy of the Q&A session.   Aloha  Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Wednesday 01-25-2017

Frank26:  Now I would like to walk into our studies of the Iraqi dinar….but it is going to be a little different….what I am going to do is greet you.

Greetings Family….Happy FV Day…yes that is my initials by the way…the very first thing I want to express is gratitude…..we had a gentleman on our forum that I believe was judged wrongly….and I’ve already supported him and in fact I apologized….but even then I’m afraid it might have gotten out of hand and I find an injustice being done to a member of our forum named Juan0007…..

After our CC on Monday he posted and said….well Frank I disagree with you I don’t think the son of Trump was in Iraq because here are some pictures of him standing next to his Father signing some Executive Orders on Saturday morning….that individual was very polite…unfortunately I became defensive….which was not very polite…

What I should have done was simply left it at that…but he did say something at the end that made me defend myself I suppose….when he said show us proof….show us pictures that he was in Iraq….so that our KTFA Family would be satisfied….nobody was asking for that information except this individual…and that is why I am afraid I acted in a negative way…and I shouldn’t have done that…what happened was many of you came to my support…and by doing so we isolated Juan0007…and it made him feel bad….

The next day I apologized to him….but we still yelled at him and told him he shouldn’t disagree with Frank…no that is not right either….you should disagree with me if he wants to….just that he should speak for himself and not all of KTFA….and that is what got under my skin.

And then the following day, which was yesterday, I made a video…I will tell you something….after I watched that video it got to me also….it is amazing how God works through us….He does not work in mysterious ways, He just works in many ways….and I suppose He gave me the words in that video to share with you about how I felt….after the video there was a waterfall of posting, many of you were supportive in my direction.

And then Frosty the Snowman comes on and he says….this is crazy….Frank just gave you a mountain of information and you pick on one small little thing….so Frosty suggests that maybe my notes are causing problems and I’m just going to stop with the notes….and a lot of you it hit you hard with shock to think about….wait a minute no more Frosty notes…but they are very acute….they are there right away….you need those notes….without those notes we are going to be a little bit depressed….or a little bit sad.

I talked to Frosty today Family and I told him….look….you reacted the same way a lot of us reacted…and the same way I reacted….maybe a little undisciplined….I told him if you want to stop the notes that is up to you…but may I suggest you come in once in a blue moon when you think there is something important that you want to make notes for….may I suggest just issue your notes on Monday CC’s and not Wednesday’s….but may I strongly suggest that your talent should not be shelved….what you do for KTFA helps a lot of people…you may not know it…but God knows it….so Frosty said….I will think about it and pray about it…..so don’t give up on Frosty just yet Family.

Your outpouring was amazing Family….one of my TEAMS when they called me this morning they said….they said man Frank we were on the forum looking for you….man you got a lot of people that love you at KTFA….and I love you too Family and I love Juan0007 and I don’t want to make him feel like he was being isolated….

If anything at all Juan look what your post did…it united us and it looked like we were against you but we are not…..we love you and I love you….and you go right ahead and disagree with me whenever you want….but Juan I have to tell you this….IMO I am not wrong….

I got a phone call from someone yesterday….he layed out a bunch of military words…words you don’t normally say in a public group….he said what is wrong with those people didn’t you tell them…they don’t believe you….it is just 3 or 4 who are not believing what I told them about Jared….then he started again…and I said stop it…there is no way we can prove it….well I told you…ok…ok…ok so to those who did not believe me that he was there……

Did you notice on Monday there was an article that came out and said that Jared was supposed to be in Canada but due to some other issues he’s not there….but they didn’t tell you where he went…and I made a video and tried to explain to you that the media does not always tell you the truth you understand Family….what you see on television do not assume that it is 100% truthful….Donald Trump is masterful at using social media from Twitter to YouTube to whatever…and he used the television on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in a very masterful way.

I’m here to tell you that IMO Jared did go to Iraq….but due to some airline issues he may not be gone yet…that was avoided…somehow or another that which was the solution to the question that was posed to me….oh I guess maybe he hasn’t left yet like Frank said….I wanted to ask….hey prove to me that he was there….Frank did say he might not due to complications….oh ok no worries.

But unfortunately when we are driving 100 mph down the highway and you try to read the signs but they go by too fast and you can’t even read the signs.

Sometimes we want the answers to this investment as quickly as possible….right now…don’t give me no other garbage…give me what I want…and that can cause problems….and if they would have listened to that full sentence…and if they would have read Frosty’s notes there would not have been a post questioning me.

But I’m here to apologize for any wrongdoing and I am also here to apologize for my ego….because all honor and glory belongs to our Father…I’m trying not to steal it and I am sorry about that.

But it also not just your side that I can see at…there is also the other side that you can’t see…that is my TEAMS…I respect them….I love them….I follow them….in fact I obey them….to a point…and again I am here to offer apologies to anyone that needs them.

So now that I have given out my excuses….now that I have given out my evidence that I was correct…and I also had a backup in what I said….let’s move forward….let’s be happy….let’s be a Family at KTFA and let’s not allow any demons to deceive us in any shape or form ok.

The next time you see Juan0007 post….lift him…post to him…make him feel like a hero…not like a zero….because he meant no harm….unfortunately my defense caused harm.

Now the other thing that was a little bit of a nuisance to me was that people were posting and saying….I’m confused….how is it possible that Frank is saying they are using this rate in this area and over here 100 miles away they are using a different rate for their currency….I’m confused…..he said .33 cents he found in one area….1 to 1 in another area…..this doesn’t make any sense in the banking structure…….

Where did you miss the part where I said it appears the CBI is allowing them to do this….oh yeah you did say that….I even said to the individual have you ever lived in the streets of Iraq….and that individual didn’t respond to me but someone else in that area did respond to me and said…yeah I have….and I responded to that person saying….I didn’t ask you….I know you live in the streets of Iraq….I know that.

There was an article today that Don961 put out post 307…and it said….Dollar prices are down compared to the NEW Iraqi dinar….wait a minute hold the phone…what…the what….to the Iraqi dinar…no….what…to the NEW Iraqi dinar…you mean…is this about them in country…yep…there is nothing new about the ones that are ripped up, torn up, the ink is faded away…no there is nothing new about that.

There was another article that Don961 put out it is post 227….it reads as following….”The dinar is witnessing a rise in the current days”…really…sporadically maybe in different areas….because I didn’t see any rise in the exchange rate….I don’t even see the exchange rate…..for those of you who live in the streets of Iraq you know what I am saying.

There was even another article that Don961 put out…and it said “High value of the dinar against the domestic market”….that is why I asked do you live in the streets of Iraq….when I gave you the example….you want to buy my car…..ok how much…..XXXX amount of dinars….no…no I will give you XXXXX….no give me more….you know it is about to go up….you know the value….don’t be ripping me off…..yeah.

You know something in 1965/1966 I used to live on the south side of Chicago on 91st street next to the Southside YMCA on top of a cleaners….for entertainment my Dad and I would just open the window and look out into the streets…there was always some fight going on….back then we used to call them rumbles….my school was 10 blocks to the right….each block had a different gang….

The block next to me were the Cubans….the block next to them were the Puerto Ricans….the block next to them were the Mexicans…the block next to them were the Black people….the block next to them were the….well we didn’t call them skinheads then….but each block had a gang….and in order for me to make it all the way from Southside YMCA on top of a cleaners to my school in the 5th grade I had to belong to a gang in order to make it from one block to another and so on….

And we had to pay or we had to find routes that would protect us to our destination…sometimes we used bigger people….we called them body guards….but we had to pay them…and that was just to go to school…and I remember in our group the Warlords…amazing isn’t it….I remember we used to exchange money with each other…you know if you wanted to buy something or had to pay something…and what we did we took the money….the coin…the penny, nickel, dime, quarter, and we also had 50 cent pieces back then….you know what we did when we used that money in our gang on the street….we doubled the value….if someone gave you a quarter they were actually giving you 50 cents….to our leaders they were the only ones who could use the dollar bills….they didn’t use change…and one dollar was actually five dollars….you see we put our own street market on the currency we had in our hands….in order to survive in the environment that we lived in.

Doesn’t that make sense to you with what the Iraqi citizens are doing with their currency right now in country…..well Frank I live here and I don’t see that happening…well it is not happening in your area…..I’ve told you before that the money is lacking in the streets….liquidity….because they collected a whole lot of 000’s…the goal was to collect at least 70% of the 000’s on the streets….

They have collected IMO between 90 and 95%....so the citizens use other currencies besides the American dollar….or for that matter they actually create a bartering system where there is no money…they create their own market…their own rate….way back in the beginning they were actually taking little pieces of newspaper, cutting the paper and putting their own value on the paper so that they could continue to live in their own little neighborhood…and their society continued and marched forward….with their own market….their own currency…..of course not it was not everywhere in Iraq….you can’t communicate something like that…..that quickly or that vastly….of course you can’t find the things that I am telling you…of course you can’t find the .33 cents…of course you can’t find the 1 to 1….and it was all given to you IMO and what is my opinion worth….not much.

So that second issue it is over and done with…let’s move forward.

So allow me to say to you….IMO….very shortly…probably next week I pray it…anyway no later than the 1st week of February….you are about to see e-dinars….well you can’t see them but you know what I am saying…..the system of e-dinars is about to overtake the banks of Iraq….the e-dinars are coming to your local theater…Iraqis…..but e-dinars are completely illogical right now…we are at a program rate….unless they have intentions of lifting that program rate…

It just would not do any good to bring in the e-dinar….you know what that is….it is not a cocky attitude….it’s an attitude with confidence….because if you are going to bring in e-dinars you are going to have to lift the exchange rate….you know the 000’s….and you know that….there is no exaggeration….there is no guessing….no guessitamation….no IMO….there is no BS….you understand….you are confidence with Iraq must be so high that IMO you are about to bring out the e-dinars….and e-dinars are not going to be at no program rate….it’s just that simple….they are not meant for that.

You know what e-dinars mean to me Family…may I give it to you IMO….I believe it means a revaluation of their currency…..I believe it means the implementation of the budget….can you imagine e-dinars at 1184….no of course not…..to me e-dinars means there is an active implementation of the budget they have been holding not hiding….I said these things to you on Monday and I am reiterating them.

I am looking at page after page of my notes Family…..I invited you to the CC tonight where I would say nothing and explain everything to you.

My TEAMS are not with the revaluation of the currency I told you….my TEAMS are now past the RV.

You talk about the RV all the time and I am sorry that we clash with each other….because we are not on the same page.

The amount of work and the amount of progress that has occurred since the 20th is of great joy to me and my FRIENDS.

We are not at the RV….right now we are at the e-dinars which is a very curious thing….and the e-dinars is not for a program rate currency….the only way to bring out the e-dinars is to bring out a new rate…and an active budget with it….or I should say for it.

There have been a lot of meetings Family….Monday I told you they have them and they don’t even tell you about them….this whole CC is in my opinion…and IMO there have been a lot of meetings and there have been some very….very successful meetings…..you see meetings for the Monetary Reform ever since the first of December are long and tedious drawn out….sometimes you don’t have everyone show up….sometimes you don’t have all the data….the material….all the numbers…but since December the meetings have evolved where they have now formed a solid Monetary Reform for the Iraqi dinar.

I told you the last time we were together that I don’t think we are dealing with the same issues as you are….oh when is it going to come out….how much…..we are not at the beginning of the book….we are not at chapter 1…..these are the worst of times….these are the best of times….no it is not like that….we are in the last sentences of the last page of the last chapter….in fact….IMO today would be a good day to put a period at the end of that last page….in that last sentence….in that last paragraph.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Full KTFA Wednesday night CC Notes from 1-25-17  Part 1 Empty Re: Full KTFA Wednesday night CC Notes from 1-25-17 Part 1

Post  Admin Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Full KTFA Wednesday Night CC Notes from 1-25-17  Part 2

1/27/2017

Part 2:

Frank26:  The meetings intensified and evolved….to a point of satisfaction for both sides….for that matter for all the sides that are at these meetings….it is not like one group is meeting another group….this is a cornucopia of many voices….that might be listening to just a few voices.

It is my belief Family that tonight you should start to look for large movements of capital….oh I don’t know how Frank….yes you do….it is my suggestion with sincerity….maybe you should hang around Forex….it is my desire….my wish that you look for the evidence of what they told you they want to do at the Mookla of 2017…and I believe you can start with this evidence tomorrow.

I called it a period at the end of the last page at the end of the last chapter…and if it is….then they have turned on the switch….for the Monetary Reform….they have even done their very best to give you Mosul as liberated as possible…

And even to the point today where they tell you well  al-Baghdadi is….well he just might have an infection….yeah that is it he may just have an infection…and maybe he is dying…cough….cough you know….you know he might…..who is this….the Pentagon….who…the Pentagon….really who….say that again Pentagon…well al-Baghdadi may be infected…did he get bit by a bat…does he have rabies…..no nothing like that he just might have an infection…and he might be dying somewhere in Mosul.

The timing of many things like the budget…like you know how that happened…the timing is getting closer to al-Baghdadi’s death….don’t you sense it.

When you turn on the light with a switch….everything is exposed….and when you go to turn off the light with the switch….you may think you’ve turned off everything…but that initial light it is still travelling….you are not going to stop it….I believe there has been a switch turned on for the Monetary Reform Family….and you are about to be put into the light…..

I don’t know when….I don’t know the rate…but they have told us…what….that they want to come out at 1 to 1….ok…and I suggested on Monday we are past that part and they are looking at the end or cap….and with their bickering….I suggested that Trump scared the living daylights out of them….let’s just take their oil back…..oh my goodness…that is what makes us king…that is what makes us lords out here in the ME….if we lose that….oh man….so when I tell you there have been some amazing, intensified meetings going on I’m not exaggerating.

Tonight I meet with the majority of my TEAMS around 1:00 in the morning….because we believe it is important to get our notes together…and if I am suggesting for you tomorrow to start searching diligently for large movements of capital….then that means you would have to consider 72 hours later wouldn’t you…..those 72 hours may drive you crazy…..but here is what I would say…..join me because I plan on going into God’s spiritual waiting room.

I don’t know the date…and I may be completely wrong in my opinion right now….and I don’t know the rate…except they tell you at 1 to 1…which by the way I’m sorry but I am afraid I disagree with you Iraq….if you increase the end cap….does it not automatically pull the front of the cap with it.

Let me be sincerely honest with great sensitivity Family that you don’t need a guru….because God has already sent you a Savior….and he has also sent you a prophet.

One day I was able to talk to someone who knew Kim Clement…and I asked them would you please ask Mr. Clement if he would please come to our KTFA CC’s….I would really love to talk to Kim Clement because he made a statement that really got to me….I understand that….and this was four years ago Family….I understand that he is saying that the next President will be Donald Trump….ok…I really doubt that…boy was I wrong…and I understand that he is saying…that he is talking about the Iraqi dinar….could you please ask him if he would come to KTFA and allow me to interview him and ask him some questions…so my friend said yeah I will ask him because he knew Kim….well sure enough Mr. Clement graciously accepted…and for you old timers you remember that CC.

When we were talking on the CC I asked Kim Clement…sir could you give me your interpretation of the Iraqi dinar…you know as you have been saying lately….he did not talk about Donald Trump….he said….well Frank the Spirit is telling me there will be nothing….that there will be seasons of nothing….nothing….nothing….and then suddenly….when you look at that four years ago….three of those years nothing and then this year suddenly….

But he also said….I see that the Spirit is telling me that this will happen only when the DOW hits 20,000….I said really, 20,000….I thought to myself that has never happened, not likely to happen….good thing I didn’t ask him about Donald Trump because I don’t want to talk about something I strongly disagree with….so thank you Kim thank you…so the Spirit is telling you as far as the Iraqi dinar you see nothing, nothing, nothing, and then suddenly…my gosh if he wasn’t right….three seasons of nothing…and in this season there is so much rain.

I am not a prophet and I do not know anything about this information that Mr. Clement shared with us….I will say this that if I am not stunned to be impressed….very impressed….he may not be with us anymore in a physical manner but I find him to be with us very much in a spiritual manner…..Kim you son of a gun you were right…the world misses you Kim but we take the baton….we will do our best.

By the way the 20k does not have anything to do with the Iraqi dinar Family…it is a by-product of it IMO…and Kim Clement somehow or another tapped into it…..because today everyone is bowing to the DOW….today the DOW hit over 20,000….and today I tell you to pay attention to tomorrow for certain things.

You know what I found interesting….the phone call I had with DELTA…ring…ring….Hey Frankie…..Frankie…hi DELTA…did you get the files…..I sure did…what do you think about what we are saying right now as a TEAM….well Frankie….Frankie….it makes sense because this is the Mookla of 2017…and there still is no rate on the CBI website….that indicative rate comes from the IMF and the IMF would not leave that blank space for what now…25 days Frank…..

But Frankie…Frankie you know what I found was very interesting that was not in your report today….I said what….the government of Iraq is saying they are not going to pay any of the salaries this week….instead they say they are going to pay them next week and the reason why is to protect the CBI reserves….oh Frankie….Frankie I have never seen anything like that before…that is so weird..that is the first time the GOI has said anything like that….oh my goodness….

I know Frankie…Frankie it is pretty cool…think about it the GOI says they are not going to pay salaries and that they are going to pay them next week and the reason why is to protect the CBI reserves….ok….oh my goodness…is there anything else you can say Frankie….Frankie….no not really….oh my goodness…that is powerful…and I know you missed it Family because no one said anything about the article when it was put up.

You can hang around the CBI website…..Forex……some international markets….some of those stay open 24/7…and don’t be depressed if you don’t see anything that means anything to you….if my opinion is anywhere with any value with our calculations….then more than likely there is a good chance that 3 days later you might see more evidence.

One more thing, as much as they are not talking about it now but I am sure there will be articles out on this eventually….there is a community of Private Sectors now involved with the Monetary Reform at an international network structure….the Private Sector is so broad…..so vague…and students like me and you it causes us a lot of problems because the variables are off the books…..and they are hard to make sense of….

It just becomes a puzzle with missing variables…but the Private Sector is the vehicle that would allow you to see these large numbers that I’m talking about…..there is much more that I could say but I am going to open it up to Questions and Answers…..I want you to ask me questions and if you get lucky and ask me the right question we might all get lucky….but all of this call is in my opinion….I don’t know the date….I don’t know the rate….all I’m telling you is according to our calculations you should start tomorrow to look for evidence that will take you three days later to see a little bit more clearly.

I saw where you went to Don’s post 230 where it talked about double….I can’t talk to you about that….that article is loaded with information that is not being explained to you properly.

Tomorrow, starting at 1:00 am tomorrow morning with a lot of meetings just one after the other.

So there it is in a nutshell this might be the most powerful CC I will ever deliver to you without really saying much of anything….because it allows me to say everything I want to say to you.

You need to be strong now you hear…and you have to be stronger….but what is really interesting….after that you are going to have to learn to become even more stronger

Special thanks to Frosty for the following section.

Q and A Segment --  (LiveStream video timer shows 3:01:22)  -- sorry family, I didn’t have time to re-listen to this section.  Please enjoy listening to this as you can.  Frosty 

Q- What kind of meetings do you have Frank?

A- Fair question. Stop and think about it … if we are where I think we are .. the next phase is preparation.  How much are you going to exchange?  If it was 1 to 1 … how much would you exchange?  Will it be higher than 1 to 1?  Listen to this cc.  The cap may be pulled.   I’m certainly not going to exchange all of it … and to protect it from … termites.   Pay your taxes. If you’ve bragged to family members about your dinars … watch out for the family members who will come out of the wood work.   Be careful of the cost of a house you get.  Do you know what it costs to keep that house?  Insurance on a million dollar home.  Can you make those monthly payments?  How about property tax?  Maintenance?  These are questions that I will be dealing with certain people.  I find it interesting to know people who have money.  Get to know some other millionaires.  How do they make money to protect their money.  Annuity?  Trust?  Monthly dividend that would make your monthly house payment?    Use money to make money.  Do your due diligence.  You cannot ask me for answers to these questions.  I am not license and qualified as a financial expert.  Banks are in business to lend you money … just be careful not to miss payments.  Obviously we are going to prepare … and so should you.

Q – What is your opinion of the DOW hitting 20k?

A – I think that the DOW hitting 20k is indicative of the confidence of our economy.  Trump is a business man … and brings a completely different perspective and attitude.  Example:  when NAFTA came along, I almost threw-up.   Yes, I’m a Mexican … but I am an AMERICAN!  I wasn’t thrilled when Bush did that – NAFTA open the door for industrial America to leave.  Trump is taking all of the bad away … like ObamaCare.  We became like Canada where it take 1.5 years to see a doctor.  The 20k is not a part of the monetary reform.  It’s a byproduct of it.  If Iraq won’t raise the value of their currency, we’ll take their oil.

As far as the Virginia bill … something like no tax on gold … that should be IMO … it’s like currency.  I don’t believe it should be illegal to hide gold like some politicians believe.

Q – Do you think Iraq is on a float?  Did they RV?

A – I started by saying “Happy FV Day” … I can’t say it any other way.  Some don’t believe me – and that’s ok.  IMO … the CBI is allowing for differences.  What happens when they use their own currency?  It adds value and trust.  Within their own country … has that increased to 1 to 1 … which in the international world is 1.15.  Maybe more.  Be careful with your temptation.  Patience is a learned discipline.  Give 72 to 78 days before you commit to exchange the bulk of your currency.

Q – The time frame for the MOOKLA.  Are you talking about the tax quarter date? 

A – MOOKLA means the start of the start.  We as a Team categorize that as Jan-Mar.  We believe that somewhere in January is the MOOKLA.  That is where we are right now.

Q – I’m speaking for my brother Robdel.  He was a very studious person.  He introduced me to this and F26.  I just wanted to say thank you for everything.  We are ready to go.  We paid attention and listened to you.  Although Robdel’s RV has already happened … we are waiting and ready.

A – I spoke with Robdel’s wife.  Thank you sir!

Q – I’ve gotten more from you than anyone.  Just wanted to say thanks.  I hope I can keep up with you after. 

A – I hope you have cookies for me! 

Q – Why would they come out at 1 to1 … then raise it to 3+ … would that allow us to buy more at 1 to 1.

A – Go to a shopping mall and ask 1,000 people … tell them you are doing a study … how do you feel about putting the IQD in the investment portfolio.  They wouldn’t know what you’re talking about.  We are a very, very small grouping of those who hold IQD.  The currency that we exchange, goes to the US Treasury … they accumulate it … pile it up … along with what they already have piled up.  Did you see today how Trump talked about removing our deficit.  How?  Does he have a credit card? J  Don’t worry about 1 to 1.  Seriously … it takes a lot of dinars to buy more dinars once that rate goes up.

Q – How do you see other countries reacting to Iraq’s announcement … or do you see that happen later on … say 72 days later.  Also Zimbabwe.

A – In my opinion … No country is wait for the IQD to go first.  I don’t subscribe to Global Currency Reset.  I don’t see it (other than dinar world).  I don’t believe that these other counties are waiting for Iraq.  It all depends on the IMF.  Each country is fighting for it’s own power of its currency.  IMO – I don’t see the Zim going anywhere for a long while.  Our Teams will continue to study … but I will NOT continue to teach it.  A currency that might be next … maybe a ½ year to a year from now might be the VND.  They are far more advanced than others.  The Indonesia Rupia may be something to study.  Do not put your study on baskets.

Q – Digital banking account?  Do we need one?

A – You already have one.  Your account at the bank is electronically taken care of with the US Treasury and the banking system.  We are slowly moving away from cash … becoming a cashless society.

Thank you for being with us tonight.

Take this CC to God in prayer.

You might want to re-listen to this call.

You have homework to do. 

This Friday’s TeamChat … Oh Boy!

I’m praying to God … that when it comes to Monday … we might be studying that period (.) that I talked about earlier.

Yes, my broker is still selling ... but the moment we have an increase, we will shut it down.
I have a new mission to complete.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down