Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mnt Goat News Update for May 31st

Go down

Mnt Goat News Update for May 31st  Empty Mnt Goat News Update for May 31st

Post  Admin Wed May 31, 2017 5:57 pm

5/31/2017

May 31, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

Whoever would have thought we would still be here without an RV at the end of May in the year 2017? If you were to ask me this question last year I would have said – probably! But this would have been contingent upon the timing for the full liberalization of the Mosul region.

So now we are hearing that the “official” announcement is being PLANNED for about mid June or around June 10th. Let’s wait and see how this all plays out. Please do not expect this date to be some trigger for an RV. Just relax and let’s see what goodies the CBI brings us around this time. I fully expect them to begin their re-education campaign for currency reform/delete the zeros project and what they will do in the next phase of it.  ​

As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

A security expert: nothing left to complete the liberation of Mosul Ayman

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} security expert Jassim Hanoun on Sunday, left a lot to complete edit the right side of the city of Mosul.
Said Hanoun, told {Euphrates News}, that "nothing was left to the right side of the Emancipation Proclamation," adding that " the federal police controls a lot of Zndjeli neighborhood." 

He added that "half of the old city , however , the security forces, and the presence of eight safe corridors for the exit of residents in those places on the south side, west, and north, west and south, played down the momentum that was suffered by the security forces in those places." 

He stressed that "Daesh can not stay more, have arrived at the scene of a narrow Vnan all the pieces of security operations up to it." 

The leadership of the coming operations , O Nineveh, announced yesterday the launch of the process of liberalization of the remaining occupied in the right side of the city of Mosul Daesh terrorist gangs, pointing to the storming of Shifa hospital and the Republican neighborhood, inspired Zndjeli, as well as neighborhood health.

Mosul battle to be resolved within 72 hours

A spokesman for Iraqi Joint Operations said Monday the battle to recapture Mosul would be resolved within 72 hours, according to a video obtained by The Baghdad Post on Monday.

This comes at a time when an Iraqi military source confirmed 26 ISIS terrorists had been killed in battles in al-Zanjili district in Mosul.
He added the forces had destroyed a number of car bombs and fully controlled vital buildings.

The Iraqi forces are fiercely battling to oust ISIS remnants from three major districts in Iraq’s second largest city.

Economists divided over deletion of zeros on Iraqi dinar

(Please look at the date of this article. I am trying to make a point here that many attempts to get this project to the next phase have been tried and the GOI, not the CBI comes up with excuse after excuse as to why not to do it. What will be their new excuse after ISIS liberation? Will they finally do it?)

Author: Amina al-Dahabi
October 1, 2013

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003. This project has raised many concerns among the Iraqi public and within the business community, and Iraqi economists are divided. While some support the project and consider it a chance to decrease inflation and unemployment, others warn of economic shocks that may prevail over the Iraqi market as a result of the project’s implementation.

Following amendments made by the CBI, implementation of the project has been postponed several times. This is because of fears that are mostly related to the lack of security, the presence of a market open to foreign commodities without any restrictions, the prevalence of counterfeit money in the market and rampant corruption in the country.

The independent Iraqi News Agency (INA) quoted Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri, a member of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, as saying that 2014 will witness the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currencyHe noted that the deletion will occur in coordination with the CBI, and that as a result of the project, the number of banknotes in circulation will be reduced from 4 billion to 1 billion.

So what do we know as FACTS about the deletion of the zeros?

FACT#1: In June of 2011 the CBI told us “The zeros that were added to the Iraqi currency previously constituted a large money supply up to 5 trillion banknotes”, the adviser of Iraqi Central Bank governor Mothahhar Mohammed Saleh told Alsumaria news. So this we know as FACT.

FACT#2: In 2013, in the article above, it says and I quote He noted that the deletion will occur in coordination with the CBI, and that as a result of the project, the number of banknotes in circulation will be reduced from 4 billion to 1 billion”.

FACT#3: Did they succeed in reducing the money supply of these 3 zeros notes? And can we assume when they told us this supply had to be reduced it was part of the project to delete the zeros, which we know also that they told us will lead to a revaluation of the currency? The answers are YES and YES to both questions.

Haider al-Abadi, the head of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, told Al-Monitor that while deleting zeros from the current currency is possible, this has been postponed until after parliamentary elections. He noted that studies are being carried out to ensure that, following the currency change, counterfeiting is limited and that Iraqis don’t go back to trading in the old currency.

The step to delete zeros from the currency has been postponed several times, leading the parliamentary Economic Committee to demand that the CBI accelerate this project, as Al-Sharqiya reported.

In a news conference held July 6, the Economic Committee confirmed that the deletion of zeros will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar and will have positive repercussions, including a reduction in unemployment and poverty rates in the country. (So here it is in black and white, that this project will lead to an increase in the value of the dinar, rather I say – It has to or the project can not be successful.)

Nafee Elias, a financial advisor at the North Bank, told Al-Monitor that the step to delete zeros is merely an administrative process, and the currency equation should remain the same. This means that the purchasing power of the new currency should be equal to that of the old currency. (So they are telling us that a 25,000 bank note in Iraq will equal still be valued as around $25 in Iraq as it is today. So when the new notes do come out $25 in lower denominations will also equal $25 dollars after the next phase of the project. So the RV will be a 1:1 thus this tells me one dollar $1 will equal 1 dinar)

He added that the two currencies should both remain in the market for a period not exceeding three years, then the old currency should be gradually withdrawn. (The plan originally was for 10 years (2003-2013) but since time has already expired it is now down to only 3 years since they need some time to SLOWLY withdraw them. Folks – my point here is this – since this project to delete the zeros has been postponed so many times they must keep adjusting timelines. So who the hell actually knows now just how long the 3 zero notes will coincide with the newer lower denoms post RV. We just have to wait for a more recent article and the re-education process I keep talking about from the CBI to tell us. This is why this is so important. Get it now? We got this article and I am presenting it below. Please read it. It is dated January 2017.

Many intel “gurus” decide to take the point of view that nothing over the years ever stopped the RV. Really? How you can you sit there and say this with an honest face to me? I show you some compelling evidence today this simply is not the case. These same gurus tell us the delay is only a delay and it was never “postponed”. Really?

They also say they only needed to complete the banking and financial  changes needed for the process and these have been ongoing. This is simply not true.

The part of the process to allow this changeover to the new currency was completed already for many years, according to what the CBI believes in needed. They have told us this many times. Can these “gurus” read?

It is the GOI that steps in each time and sets yet new standards each time the CBI wants to move ahead. It is the GOI that keeps raising the bar to new and higher standards. Can the GOI keep doing this? Will one of these outside organizations finally step  in and force the GOI to give the CBI the “green Light” once again and step aside and not impede the process of the CBI  again?

I have had many long conversations with my CBI contact on this matter and the CBI is very frustrated. They do not show it publicaly since they need to present an aura of support and working with the GOI. But now that Mosul is liberated will they finally speak out against the GOI, if they try another obstacle?)

Elias expected problems to arise if debtor-creditor transactions are not set according to the new currency, or there are defects in withdrawal or payment transactions. He added that it is unlikely the change will affect inflation or poverty rates.

Ahmed Faizullah, deputy head of the parliamentary Finance Committee, agreed with Elias. Speaking to Al-Monitor, he noted that the deletion of zeros will not affect the Iraqi dinar’s purchasing power, because the latter is linked to the size of industrial production and imports. He added that the CBI’s hard currency reserves have saved the Iraqi dinar and served as a cover for it. Faizullah called for not applying the project at the moment, because it will confuse Iraqis and disrupt the market.

Amid these views, Enas Mohamed, deputy director at Naseem Al Shemal Brokerage Company, told Al-Monitor that the stock market will be harmed the most by a change of currency and the deletion of zeros. The price of a share is one dinar, so currently 1,000 dinars are equal to 1,000 shares. Following the deletion of zeros, the new dinar will be equal to 1,000 shares, which would further confuse the stock market, which is already muddled as a result of the security situation.

(Okay so we have opinions of many economists and quotes from parliamentary members from the past. More history of what was said in the past that you should understand in this RV saga, if you want to try to predict a timeline for the next attempt at the RV.)
So now let’s go a bit deeper and look at the most recent we have and so what did they tell us? See article below.

The central bank's "Tomorrow Press:" the project to delete the zeros will be applied beginning of the year 2017

Admin on Fri Jun 26, 2015  

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank, on Thursday, that the project to delete the zeros will be implemented in early 2017, indicating that the Bank embarked on the development of the first steps of the project. (all they need is to push forward the next step)

Keywords and said for "tomorrow Press", "The goal of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency", he returned him as a "strategic project that will serve the country's economy."

"The Bank is working on the mechanisms used to implement this project is expected to start by the beginning of 2017," noting that "the central bank has began the first steps of the project through the selection of designs, companies and the country in which it will be printed currencies". ( we read many articles that told us the new currency is not printed)

He pointed out that "the introduction of new currency does not mean the destruction of the old currencies, but it will continue to trade to about ten years," pointing out that "this period will enable the central bank to withdraw the old currency in accordance with the mechanics of the market and will maintain liquidity." (Okay so now they are back to 10 years. So this is the latest news)

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives earlier revealed, (August 15, 2013), the postponement of the process of removing zeros from the currency until after the next parliamentary elections, while confirming that the government is demanding guarantees for non-substituent return to currency markets and forgery(okay so in 2013 they are telling us why they postponed the project. Did you read it? It says the govt was demanding, at that time, “guarantees for non-substituent return to currency markets and forgery”. So did they implement these measures since 2013? YES- absolutely they did since also the IMF and all the memos of understand and agreements to work with Iraq in this respect moved them in this direction. So who is driving the RV?) 

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, in the (April 25, 2013), that there is no intention at this time to restructure the currency and delete the three zeroes of them, denying the reports in this regard.

Referred to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced (April 12, 2012), to wait for application in the process of deletion of zeros from the national currency, which had to stop all actions associated with the operation mentioned until further notice. (I quote – “had to stop all actions” – this to me says the CBI was progressing and would have completed it had it not been the GOI who interfered and stopped it. So again I ask – Who is driving the RV the GOI or the CBI?)

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not formatted for the time being for the deletion of zeros from the dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability.

(So they need: (according to the economists in the article)
Security (to safeguard the banks,
Political Stability ( to ensure no more Nori al-Maliki shenanigans)  Economic Stability (meaning they need to get oil prices up, get CBI reserves stable, get investors to come into Iraq).

Can it be any clearer? So how the hell was it going to RV over these past year and a half, any day / any hour with all this still needing to be done? I don’t see why anyone (secret sources) would tell anyone this, unless they don’t know what they are talking about.

Folks this is their words not mine. NO Rumors, NO Hype, just the FACTS! 

So have they accomplished all of these needed things to the extent needed?
My secret sources- THIS IS WHY I READ THE ARTICLES…..TO FIND OUT! LOL…LOL…LOL…

Governor of the Central Bank's "Tomorrow Press": Iraqi dinar is not in danger and delete the zeros Postponed

15/01/2017

BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press: The Central Bank, said on Sunday that there is full control of the Iraqi dinar, revealing that the deletion of zeros from the currency, deferred for the time being (Note they said “deferred”. Why? Because they are referring to the promised EARLY 2017 timeframe from an earlier news media broadcast. The CBI knew it was not going to happen in EARLY 2017. Since they could not project when ISIS liberation would be complete, they could not give a new target timeframe.)

The governor of the bank, on the Keywords, for "tomorrow's Press," that "the rumors about the Iraqi dinar at risk and prone to degradation and decline in comparison with other currencies as dollar, is not true," adding that "Msatralih dinar fully and that in progress." (So here we witness them saying rumors that the project will not take place are false and that they do in fact still intend to bring the Iraqi dinar up in value “in comparison with other currencies”.)

He added, "The Bank operates in accordance with the monetary and fiscal policies which are managed accurately and feminization and that the issue of preservation of the Iraqi dinar of the priorities of his interest, but it's at the heart of his work."  

And on the application of the process of deleting the zeros of the Iraqi currency, Keywords, said that "the Iraqi Central Bank did not specify a date for the deletion of zeros from the currency dinar," noting that "subject to availability of appropriate conditions, including the general stability in the country."  (Folks is the “general stability in the country” returning with the defeat of ISIS? Many keep asking as to what level of stability they need. Well…if you read the articles you would know. They told us a “general stability in the country”. How stable was the country in 20111, 2013 or 2015 which were other timeframes they attempted to RV? If it was not for events that occurred at these times, that exceeded the level of instability needed they would have completed the next phase – the RV)

He stressed the central bank governor and the agency, the need to "ensure the success of the process of deleting the zeros requirements before starting out, so the central bank will continue technical preparations in order to be practical fit when deciding deletion."
(What I take from these last three articles is this – That the CBI is constantly attempting to continue the project to delete the zeros. They see the necessity and the it is the GOI to keeps interfering and stopping it. We see reason after reason and they may be fully justified. But sooner, than later, like now, they run out of excuses. Remember they are also being evaluated by the IMF, World Bank and the WTO. Without a true value to their currency they are going nowhere. Measures to fix the banking, fix the financial system and attempts to kickstart their economy has taken root due mainly to these three organizations. What is the next step? Are there any more excuses coming down the road? Will they “kick the can” anymore?)

Maliki: I do not want to return to the premiership, but I want to participate in drawing the political system

Ruudau - Erbil

The former Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, said Tuesday that he does not want to return to the premiership for a new term. "I want to be a partner in drawing up a solid and new political system," he said.

Maliki said in an interview with the Lebanese newspaper "Al-Akhbar" that "disrupting the elections - which the American side is seeking - means the end of the government and the parliament, and entering the constitutional vacuum - to impose an international tutelage - to complete at this time chapters of the plot to exclude the project "He added:" We will not accept the postponement, and we will not allow the disruption of the elections one day, and this is a challenge for us. " (Not True! Usual lies from Maliki. He is trying to stir up the people to protest to want to force the US out of Iraq again. Of course Maliki would say this about the USA. He wanted them out in 2011 and hoped they would never return. Oh – didn’t he beg Obama to bring back troops to fight ISIS, the terrorist war he instigated? It was all show since he knew Obama was not going to do it unless some other there was a new SOFA agreement. So he was safe to know it would not happen anyhow.) 

"There was a tendency in the National Alliance to contest the elections on one list, but all parties opposed it, based on the possibility of losing voters, and their refusal to vote for our allies, so we agreed to run in the lists individual lists."

"I have no desire to return to any executive authority (lies again. He will try to mess with the prime minister position again. Trust me on this one), but I will remain in political power." (Oh no you won’t! There are plans to get rid of you once and for all! ) I want to be a partner in drawing up a solid and new political system that will save the current political process, (Seriously, so what is wrong with the current political process? The only thing he believes is wrong in it is that it no longer includes him) either by being a partner through the election portal or by alliances. Political majority ".

He added that "the next strike will target the Islamic trend, including the popular crowd, and this slogan raised at the Ankara conference, where they called for the overthrow of al-Maliki, the crowd, and Iran. (YES- they both must go to have peace in Iraq). But why the crowd, because it is calculated on me, I founded, and I defend and adopt it, The need to exist, and to maintain the entity, and we were able to stop the biggest attack that almost overthrew the whole of Iraq, and reach to Iran, "noting that" if the merger of the crowd with the army and police is the end. "

As for his relationship with the rest of the Iraqi components, he said that "the Sadrist movement, which stands outside the National Alliance, and is expelled outside the squadron in its own way."

On the performance of the government of Haider al-Abadi, he said: "In the fight against terrorism, the government's performance is good, despite the irregularities that have occurred and the introduction of international forces without a parliamentary decision, which is good, but that is not enough. The state is now a problem, and what concerns us is the excesses and the bad security situation, and the rebellion against the state. " (Really? What rebellion? The only rebellion I am hearing is against the state of Iran and his goons. He had 8 years to work with the military and did nothing to make it a unified fighting force. So who was to blame in 2014 when the attacked Iraq? Who was at the helm? Instead he selected his own private army for his own personal and political means. This guy is delusional! )

The presidency of Kurdistan responds to Maliki: it was better for you to end your life or disappear from the eyes of the Iraqi people

(So almost immediately the Kurds responded to Maliki’s interview. See above article from Maliki. I have to say it is almost hilarious that Maliki is so dumb he can’t get it that the people no longer want him around based on the performance of his last 2 terms.)

The Presidency of the Kurdistan Region responded strongly on Tuesday to the statements made by the former Iraqi Prime Minister and Vice President Nuri al-Maliki during an interview with the Lebanese newspaper "Al Akhbar" , saying that it encroached upon and violated many rights of the people of Kurdistan of Kurdistan.

Spokesman for the Presidency of the Region d. Omid Sabah, said in an official statement, received (Basneoz) a copy of it, that Maliki allowed himself to explain the events and the rights of the people of Kurdistan according to his temperament. Adding that he (Maliki) is back to employ anti-people of Kurdistan in the election campaign, but Lahou and those who follow him are important to us and that their opinion is worthless.

"It is surprising that someone who has turned into a scourge for the Iraqi people and a source of tragedies and the growth of terrorism speaks, without shame,(that’s because he is an idiot) the statement said. Explaining that the most worthy thing a person like him can do as he destroyed Iraq, is to ​​end his own life or at least to disappear from the eyes of the Iraqi people. (Is Maliki tempting fate? Does he not recognize he could stand trial be given the death sentence?)

Maliki, who listed Iraq as one of the most corrupt countries in the world and promoted theft and transparency in the country, and put Iraq in the flames of sectarianism, and was under the era of the assassination and conceal the impact of hundreds of intellectuals and Sunni elites, this person who does not know a promise or promise (can not tell the truth and makes promised he does not keep) and stay, Far from the principles of masculinity and humanity, how can he have the opportunity to take power again? (Don’t worry he will not have any real power after this next election. He will not even be head of the Dawa party anymore…)

The statement stressed that Maliki did nothing for Iraq, despite 500 billion dollars of Iraq's income, which was at his disposal, was looted and wasted half, while the other half used to destroy Iraq.

The presidential spokesman in his statement on the threats that was launched by al-Maliki in his statements against the people of Kurdistan, saying "this is the field Come and try yourself."

Adding, before him enemies stronger than him and more arrogant tried themselves, but they knelt before the will of the people of Kurdistan, and threw their destiny fateful black.

The statement said that the Iraqi constitution clearly indicates that compliance with it is a condition for the survival of Iraq unified, but Maliki is violating the Constitution and lose its meaning, if he had respected the Constitution and the rights of people during his reign of all these disasters had occurred. The Constitution talk about and bidding on it.

The presidential spokesman said that independence is a right of the people of Kurdistan and Maliki is not in a position to talk about it, and know well that all Kurdistani, and all the Kurdish parties are united and have one position on independence, and if the joy of the loss of the Kurds from their will, The place of this freckle in the end will be the dustbin of history.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down