Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Go down

7-30-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Empty 7-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Post  Admin Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:11 pm

Article: "THE ELECTION RESULTS MAY BE ANNOUNCED THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH (EARLY AUGUST)"   Quote:  "...the results of the election may announced the beginning of next month (early August), and the Electoral Commission will ratify the names of the winners at this time. They will then open the door to appeals to the losers and after about 15 days will be ratified by the Federal Court."  So this puts up in about mid August until the Federal Court ratifies the results.   ...I do not see any action on the part of the CBI until at least a couple weeks from now. This is the beginning of our earliest timeframe.  I make this statement because I checked with my CBI contact and she confirmed what I have just told you. She also said that in the next couple weeks to pay attention to the news media as you will see multiple articles on the subject of “deleting the zeros” and about ending the currency auctions. This will be a confirmation they are going forward once again and there is movement.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down