Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFA Members "News and Views" Monday 11-5-18

Go down

KTFA Members "News and Views" Monday 11-5-18  Empty KTFA Members "News and Views" Monday 11-5-18

Post  Admin Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:13 pm

11/5/2018

KTFA:

In Needof Grace:   Question: Where can I find information on what backs up the Iraqi Dinar?
Does it say it on the money itself?    Thanks in advance,

Purifiers:  IMO, EACH NATION BACKS UP IT'S OWN CURRENCY... SO, IN THIS CASE IT WOULD BE IRAQ THEM SELF  ...

WITH IRAQ HOLDING... (IMO) THE RICHEST "PHYSICAL" WEALTH... WITHIN COUNTRY (THAT WORLD NATIONS ARE CRAVING FOR) THAT HAS EVER BEEN REALIZED... IN THE WORLD... (MIND YOU, IMO... THIS IS JUST IN FRANKS OPINION,

HIS TEAMS OPINION, IN WALKINGSTICK'S OPINION, AND IN MY OPINION) AND THIS WHOLE REPLY, IS ONLY MY OPINION, SO THE IRAQI DINAR IS BACKED BY A NATION THAT HAS VERY INCREDIBLE RESOURCES WITHIN THEIR SOIL...

AND (IMO) THAT IS A GREAT DEAL OF WHAT BACKS UP THEIR CURRENCY.

Samson:   another translation problem - Delta ?  

DELTA:  YES SAMSON IT'S IN MILLIONS.....(wink)

BWS:  "Million"... nice!

The return of 14 properties in three governorates worth 591 million dinars

4th November, 2018

The Inspector-General of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities Majid Al-Salhi announced on Sunday, November 4, 2018, the return of 14 properties to the municipalities of Basra, Anbar and Karbala with an estimated value of 591 million dinars

Al-Salhi said in a statement that "the staff of our office were able to retrieve 14 properties of multiple areas, prices and places in the provinces of Basra, Anbar and Karbala holy," noting that "the estimated value of these properties amounted to 591 million Iraqi dinars distributed among the three provinces."

Al-Salhi explained that "9 of the properties in the province of Anbar estimated amount of 141 million dinars and 3 properties in the province of Karbala estimated value of 290 million dinars, and Aqarin in Basra for 160 million dinars," pointing out that "these properties were restored to the property of the municipalities concerned by Judicial decisions issued by the competent courts in each province."   LINK

Samson:  Kurdistan International Bank profits of about 13 billion dinars during the current year

5th November, 2018

The Kurdistan International Bank for Investment and Development, profits of about 13 billion dinars during the current year

"Net profit for the third quarter of this year was KD 3.6 billion, while profits from the beginning of this year to the end of September were KD 12.9 billion," said a profit and loss report for the third quarter

He added that "current accounts and deposits amounted to 116.8 billion dinars, while the accounts of creditors amounted to 1.5 billion dinars    LINK

Samson:  Inspector General of Justice recommends the recovery of (48) billion dinars as a result of fraud during (9) months

5th November, 2018

Announced the Inspector General of the Ministry of Justice Karim Gazan, on Monday, recommending the recovery of sums of money exceeded 48 billion dinars, as a result of fraud, which affected a number of properties during the nine months. 

Al-Ghazi said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press" a copy of it that "the investigative committees formed in the office, recommended and within its work to recover the amount of (48) billion and (700) million and (60) thousand dinars since the beginning of this year to the end of September 2018, Indicating that "the sources of these funds are real estate estates recommended by the investigative committees to cancel their restrictions as a result of fraud and re-ownership to the Ministry of Finance, while the second source is the difference in the real value of properties provided as collateral for loans from government banks, resulting in the disbursement of loans and waste With public money."

The Inspector-General pointed out that "the committees recommended the recovery of funds, and impose administrative penalties for the defaulters, in addition to referring them to the courts of investigation issues of integrity, to be punished for the violations they committed."    LINK

Samson:  The agenda of the parliament session tomorrow will be free of voting on the rest of the government cab

5th November, 2018

The House of Representatives announced on Monday the agenda of the session of parliament on Tuesday, without reference to vote on the rest of the government cab. 

"The agenda of the 10th session of Tuesday (November 6th) includes the swearing-in of some deputies and the consideration of the appeals submitted on the validity of the membership of some MPs," the parliamentary press service said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press.

"It includes the draft federal budget bill for the Republic of Iraq for fiscal year 2019 and the formation of permanent parliamentary committees of the House of Representatives."  She referred to the "discussion of the death of fish." LINK

Don961:  using the old  " if you squeal on me , I'll squeal on you " defense ... as past articles have pointed out , during his 8 years at the helm , M seeded the judiciary with minions ... including the present head of the Court Mahmoud , who ruled in favor of returning the 3 VPS  to their positions after Abadi tried to get rid of them ... as the article on the last thread pointed out about Iraq's deep state ... people placed in positions of power and influence throughout the GOI ... to be used as needed to try to cover all the bases when corruption and mismanagement questions like this arise ... we'll see what happens to clean this up ... what truth comes out

Samson:  After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens"

5th November, 2018

The re-opening of the file of the fall of the city of Mosul, however, the organization is calling for the removal of the head of a coalition of law from the post of Vice President

The newspaper quoted sources in the issue issued today, that parliamentary action launched in this regard after the disclosure of understandings between President Barham Saleh, with Maliki for his post as vice president

The sources added that the new parliamentary move coincides with a project to be discussed by the parliament, reducing the number of vice presidents from three to one

The sources pointed out that a group of deputies fought about 10 days ago to collect documents that condemn Maliki and the political, administrative and financial excesses that he carried out during his tenure as prime minister, stressing that the most important file that will be reopened is the fall of Mosul

The sources said that the former parliament took full responsibility for the fall of Mosul, but none of the sanctions and accountability were not made without knowing the reasons

In the meantime, the transfer of an Iraqi parliamentary source for al-Maliki, promising to those who seek to return such files, stressing his adherence to the post of Vice President, armed with the decision of the Federal Court, which returned to the site last year, despite the parliament's decision to hold the responsibility in the fall of Mosul

Maliki threatened, according to sources, to open files "large" capable of revealing all the facts about the excesses of some political forces in parliament, which will lose its popularity in front of public opinion   LINK

Fenway:  Maliki in effect is saying "Since I can't prove my innocence (cuz I AM guilty), I'll try to blackmail the GOI into dropping the investigation."   Two wrongs making a right?    Smooth move, Bozo.

ChrisC:  I am so surprised at the constraint of everybody that has to deal with him at this point.  He stands in the way more than anybody else to the success of restoring Iraq and he had personally the most to do with its demise and abuse by ISIS that I cannot believe he hasn't contracted a case of acute lead poisoning.

Hammy14:  Now this is a great article!!!  Wonderful news and very meaningful to our investment, IMO.

Samson:  Arab Monetary Fund: Cooperation with the Association of Iraqi private banks will be bigger in the future

5th November, 2018

The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) said in its first visit to Iraq in 30 years that its cooperation with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks will be "bigger" in the future, pointing out the multiplicity of reasons for the low financial coverage in the Arab countries, considering that Iraq is ready to launch in the field of financial inclusion

"The Arab Monetary Fund visited Baghdad at the head of a mission that includes a number of institutions such as the World Bank, the German Development Agency and the Global Alliance for Financial Inclusion," said Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi, head of the IMF's board of directors. Technical assistance in the area of ​​financial inclusion, and we are happy to work with the Central Bank of Iraq, "noting that" the Governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Aal wise leadership and an important role in the subject of financial inclusion

Al-Humaidi added that "the visit of the Arab Monetary Fund to Baghdad is the first since 1988, and henceforth the Fund will work with the other Arab financial institutions with Iraq and will do its part as required." He pointed out that "the Central Bank of Iraq has a comprehensive view of the project of financial inclusion

The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Fund, "The purpose of the visit and meeting with the concerned parties, is to draw a general framework for financial coverage and then submitted to the Central Bank of Iraq, and then the development of indicators for progress, and will be a report is submitted and then ends, but there will be visits and reports To continue and work side by side with the Iraqi authorities to implement what will come in the issue of financial inclusion, and we look forward in the coming years to announce what we have reached by this technical aid

And Al-Humaidi that "Iraq has the most important infrastructure of human resources, because the Iraqi talents are known at the Arab and global levels in the financial and banking, and this is more important than other infrastructure and able to build the structures that lack it," pointing out that "Iraq is ready to launch in The scope of financial inclusion and does not lack anything in this regard

Al-Humaidi explained that "the percentage of financial coverage in the Arab regions according to a report prepared by international institutions is 12%, but the Arab Monetary Fund designed a survey distributed to the Arab countries consists of 5 main components, and after the survey results will be announced, and I expect the results This questionnaire is different from the results announced by international institutions as a general questionnaire that did not specialize in Arab countries, in contrast to the Arab Monetary Fund survey

Al-Humaidi pointed out that "the reasons for the low percentage of financial coverage in the Arab countries are due to various reasons, including that the financial sector in the Arab countries is incomplete, but located in these countries is the banking sector only, and the rest of the components of the financial sector is in the process of growth, Such as insurance companies, financial leasing companies and insurance companies, and therefore can not achieve a high financial coverage without the rest of the components of the financial sector, in addition to access to finance and I think it is a matter that needs to use modern financial techniques

Al-Humaidi said that "on the sidelines of the meetings, we met with a number of Iraqi private banks and found that they are ready to launch and have the ability and desire," but I thank the Association of Iraqi private banks, which had a major role in this visit and honored the team of the Association and visited its headquarters and understand them the nature of their work and their role In the Iraqi economy, and cooperation with the Association of Banks in the future will be the largest and greater role of Arab banks in the Arab, regional and international groups

Al-Hamidi pointed out that "the Arab Monetary Fund is optimistic about the growth of the non-oil sector in Iraq in the coming year and the years that follow

"We are honored to come to Iraq after these years and I can assure you that it will not be the last, but multiple visits each year through other initiatives and workshops and technical assistance in the areas of economic and capacity building and participation in conferences and accommodation," Al-Humaidi told Al-Iktissad News. High-level meetings   LINK

Leb:  I count the word “launch” 3 times!   (big smile)

2Berds:  Samson there were so many good articles that you have found for us today. This one especially caught my attention. It seems that the AMF is saying that everything is in readiness now for the RI. IMO

Also I liked the fact that the budget that they are going to be voting on is printed and there for us to read. These should help our Monday CC to be more full of good news. IMO

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down