Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Go down

11-21-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Empty 11-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Post  Admin Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:44 am

Everyone should be VERY, VERY excited with the news I have to bring you today.  The CBI has finally spoken to us and started the re-education campaign.  I have a saying “the campaign is followed by the champaign” lol...lol...lol...  This recent re-education is telling the citizens how the redenomination of the dinar will work. These articles today are not the end and there is more to come.  Does this education sound familiar? It should as it is just like what they did in 2012? In fact, I am comparing the articles from back then and they are almost identical.  So go figure.  Or does it have the same sound as in late 2015?  Oh – if you recall the CBI came out with almost the exact same articles and at the exact some timeframe prior to their proposed actions. In both past instances it was early to mid November for an EARLY new year reinstatement.  We can only pray now that they do more forward all the way this time and do not postpone it again.

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down