Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MP Jabbar Laibi calls on the House of Representatives to urge the Prime Minister to activate the National Oil Company for its importance in the economy of the country

Go down

MP Jabbar Laibi calls on the House of Representatives to urge the Prime Minister to activate the National Oil Company for its importance in the economy of the country Empty MP Jabbar Laibi calls on the House of Representatives to urge the Prime Minister to activate the National Oil Company for its importance in the economy of the country

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:03 am

[ltr] December 8, 2018 December 8, 2018 11 Views[/ltr]
[ltr]MP Jabbar called for my fault. On Thursday 6/12/2018 Iraqi Council of Representatives to move and urged the Prime Minister to activate the work of the National Oil Company.
"After my last meeting with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, we expressed a clear desire to postpone the work of this company at the moment," MP Luaibi told a news conference in the House of Representatives.
"Therefore, I think that the opportunity today is appropriate and call on the deputies as representatives of the Iraqi people to complete the formation of the National Oil Company in order to perform its legal and technical tasks, regardless of who manages it only by the criterion of efficiency, integrity and sincerity."
The MP pointed out that "this company is the most capable and efficient to manage the oil file and the expected qualitative leaps in this sector because of its high returns on our economy and the prosperity of the country beyond the bureaucracy inherited and keep pace with developments in this important industry."

http://ar.parliament.iq/2018/12/08/النائب-جبار-لعيبي-يدعو-محلس-النواب-لحث/
[/ltr]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down