Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-16-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Go down

1-16-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Empty 1-16-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:26 am

Will the reinstatement happen in 2019?  We don’t know when the reinstatement will occur for sure and many say the project to delete the zeros is now all done. So go figure?  ...This news is coming from some VERY credible sources of information...   ...there are no more delays expected. The process is on the move. They are telling us once again 2019 is our timeframe. OK – hold on to your horses! I do not know the exact timeframe in 2019 but all we can confirm is two things – 1) they just told us this week in the news media that 2019 is our year and 2) we know they normally like to target January and we still have half of the month of January remaining.  So let’s see what happens in January and if it does not happen then we move to another target. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

1-16-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Should we get our bottle of champagne ready I have to tell everyone the CBI is still telling me they are targeting the month of January.  I would not open your bottle of champagne and celebrate as of yet but I certainly would think about getting a nice BIG bottle and get it chilled and ready. But remember this saga is not over until the fat lady sings. Too many signs are showing us that this could finally be our month to see it. It has been a VERY long journey but I thinks perhaps it is coming to a conclusion…finally….
[post 2 of 2]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down