Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-19-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan

Go down

1-19-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Empty 1-19-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:53 pm

...The article a source brought me...shows the heat is on and the pressure is building to get the 2019 budget done and the citizens what to expect within that budget and what they want from all the promises they have been given.  I had my source and another source confirm that the citizens have been told in the Mosques that they were to expect this to have been done on or around the 4/5th of this month and then, no go.  ...Well, I / We believe they were placated...about the basket of currencies being too low, thus, they may have used that information to tell the citizens to sit tight, as we are going to adjust the basket and you'll get more purchase power in the end.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

1-19-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    The source...At first...said we are going to be happy this Saturday...  What was asked of him on a scale of 1-10 how good is the news coming to the citizensA 10 was the answer...Next week being a 10 on the scale is huge for us... lets add in the additional data [Guru] Delta brought in with the URGENT MEASURES and FORCED to FLOAT Currency and just in on the 2019 Budget ready for approval this evening, this place we are in is very nice!  If they are getting FORCED into a float? Awesome is better than nice! imo So lets see if this weekend turns out as good, as I think it can be.   [post 2 of 2]

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down