Iraqi Dinar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFA Members "News and Views" Thursday 8-8-19

Go down

KTFA Members "News and Views" Thursday 8-8-19  Empty KTFA Members "News and Views" Thursday 8-8-19

Post  Admin Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:51 pm

8/8/2019

KTFA: 

Samson:  The territorial government announces the holiday

2019/8/7 22:04

The Kurdistan Regional Government announced the days covered by the Eid al-Adha holiday.

The government spokesman, Gutiar Adel, in a statement "congratulations to all Muslims of the Kurdistan region in particular and Muslims of Iraq and the world in general on the occasion of Eid al-Adha." 

Adel said that "on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, the Kurdistan Regional Government declares that the period from Sunday, August 11, 2019 until Thursday, August 15, 2019, an official holiday, and that Thursday is also one of the holidays."   LINK

RE: Frank26:  GCC ALSO TALKS

Streamed live 51 minutes ago

https://youtu.be/ZGvQRuTE2N4?t=1

Reikifriend:  Please excuse my ignorance please.  Can somebody please clarify my interpretation of Frank's dessert tonight.

The part when Frank said there would be two rates concurrently.  So my bad interpretation of the message was that the 25K note would only be worth 25 Dinar after the dropping of the three zeroes.  Is this correct?  What am I not interpreting correctly. Please help. Thanks.  Again, sorry for my ignorance if this is incorrect and thank you for your clarification.  

KBC123:  Hi there reiki,I'll take a try at this, but admittedly I'm not 100% sure: 

As I understand it, the rate inside Iraq for the three zero notes will be different than the rate outside Iraq.  The two different pricing schedules -- one for the three zero notes as well as one for the new small category notes -- will be in effect inside Iraq and therefore should not affect those of us outside Iraq. If a 25 note and a 25K note were entirely "equal," then it would be considered a "lop" of the zeros on the 25K note, which we have been assured many times is not going to happen.

(Note: This is what Iran just announced for its currency, but Iran is in an entirely different situation economically.)

Again, this is just my understanding and IMO.  If anyone who has a better or clearer explanation, please post.  Thanks!   Hope this is correct helps a little.

Rich4hyip:  that’s what i thought, two pricing systems for two different sets of currency, until the three zero notes disappeared from the market.    thanks kbc.

Samson:  Iran plans to cancel 700 million rial banknotes

8th August, 2019

Iran's central bank chief announced on Thursday a plan to cancel 700 million rial banknotes and inject a new edition as part of the conversion to the Toman.

"A plan to cancel 700 million rial banknotes and inject a new edition as part of the conversion of the toman," Hemti was quoted by Fars news agency as saying. 

"With the enactment of the abolition of the four zeros from the national currency, the coins will be completely out of people's hands," he said

It is noteworthy that the Iranian Cabinet prepared a draft law to cancel 4 zeros from the national currency of the riyal and converted to the name of the toman.   LINK

Samson:  Iraq is at the bottom of the global ranking of international trade for 2019

7th August, 2019

MP Kazem Fenjan al-Hamami expressed his regret for the low rank achieved by Iraq in international rankings that reflect the volume of trade exchange with the world and with our neighboring countries.

Al-Hamami said in a statement received by (information), that "the sequence of Iraq ranked (171) in the annual assessment for this year 2019, which is supervised by the World Bank."

"This low rank has made Iraq lag behind Arab and Islamic countries, Turkey came in (43), Oman came in (78), Saudi Arabia came in (92), and Kuwait came in (97). Jordan was ranked 104th, and Iran ranked 128th.

He stressed that "the tort responsibility is borne by government agencies that have contributed and continue to contribute to the complexity of the procedures of trade and transit transport with our neighboring countries and the world."

He added: "Perhaps the biggest minister in this international backwardness is the Customs Authority, which played a major role in the complexity of export and import procedures through our land, sea and air ports."   LINL

Samson:  Iraq hands over the remains of 48 prisoners who died during the Gulf War

8th August, 2019

Iraq handed over to the Kuwaiti side the remains of 48 Kuwaiti citizens captured during the former regime during the Gulf War, and was found recently in a cemetery in the desert Samawah, on Thursday morning, in the presence of a joint official from both countries at the border port of Safwan in Basra province.

The official in charge of the prisoners' file at the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry, Rabie Al-Ajsani, told Al-Marbid correspondent that there are 236 bodies of the 602 Kuwaiti prisoners killed by the former regime, while the fate of 366 Kuwaiti prisoners has not yet been determined. Joint with Iraq continues to search for the remaining Kuwaiti missing.

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Foreign Ministry had revealed on August 2, the identification of the remains of 32 Kuwaiti prisoners in the cemetery found in Badia Muthanna last March, which includes the remains of 46 victims of the former regime, according to preliminary results of genetic analysis.    LINK

MilitiaMan:  Interesting the Deal of the Century is on going too. Nothing a new IQD loaded into ATMs won't help fix. imo

Don961:  The Gulf states will not accept Iraq unless they raise the standard of living of their citizens

Wednesday, 07 August 2019

Baghdad - Writings

Between the refusal of the Gulf states to join Iraq in the Gulf Cooperation Council and the imposition of Iran's will on Baghdad not to join news reports monitored the reality of the relationship between Baghdad and the Gulf States and the validity of Tehran's influence on them.

Iraqi media quoted the leader of the decision-making coalition, Atheel al-Nujaifi, as saying that it was the Gulf countries that refused to join Iraq in the Gulf Cooperation Council under the best relations between Baghdad and the six Gulf states "Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman" in the eighties of the last century.

Nujaifi that the Gulf states felt that the standard of living in Iraq does not rise to the standard of living have not therefore open their doors to Iraqis fully, as well as that the level of mutual trust between Iraq and the Gulf countries is not the same available among them.

The leader of the decision-making coalition said that Iraq must improve the quality of life of its citizens and provide good education and good job opportunities if it is to integrate with the Gulf states.

According to media reports, citing what she described as an Iraqi diplomatic source, Iran's imposition of its authority and exerting its influence on Iraq so as not to merge with the Gulf Cooperation Council states is incorrect.

The statements came in response to what the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers said on the progress made to unify the visions for the implementation of the terms of the memorandum of understanding between Iraq and the GCC     link

Admin
Admin

https://iraqidinar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down